Airport - Min Yoongi (1/4) ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alri... More

#1 - Oblivious
#2 - Mystery boy
#3 - Taken
#4 - Explanations
#5 - Learning
#6 - Earrings
#7 - We meet again
#8 - Adventures
#9 - The waiter
#10 - Glare
#11 - The hidden gift
#12 - Guilt
#13 - Frustration
#14 - Exposed
#16 - Cuddle
#17 - Odd
#18 - All by yourself
#19 - Rescue mission
#20 - Temporary
#21 - Tickets
#22 - Baby steps
#23 - Scared
#24 - I love you too
#25 - Tension
#26 - It's okay
#27 - Final round
#28 - Lost and found
#29 - Our story
#30 - Parting ways (Final)
Epilogue
EXTRA
Announcement <3
Angel

#15 - Home alone

27.5K 1.1K 235
By xXItzCheryyXx

"Want anything to eat?" I offer as I walk into the kitchen. I changed into casual clothes a few minutes ago, out of my pyjamas and dressing gown.

The 27 year old stands to his feet from my sofa and trails along behind me into the kitchen. The girls aren't back yet and probably won't be for a while so he's safe for now.

"Even though my stomach is starting to make noises..." He frowns and pokes his rumbling stomach. "...I probably shouldn't stay for long. The fact that both of us are together has just made this situation even worse."

That is very true. But it's not my fault he came, that's on him.

"I do want to stay though. Your apartment is cosy." He says whilst looking around.

"Thanks. And yeah, technically this is your fault."

"Why is it my fault?"

"Because you chose to come here. Didn't Sejin or Jin try and stop you?"

Yoongi gives me an obvious look and I immedietly furrow my eyebrows. So they did try and stop him.

"Obviously they did. Both of us are in deep shit if we get caught together again. Coming here was very risky."

"Then why did you?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I had to check if you were okay." He mutters.

Yoongi then suddenly winces slightly and holds his hand to his left shoulder. He tries to hide the pain written on his face but I can't help notice it.

"Are you okay?"

He sits down on the stool around the island in the kitchen and nods. "Yeah I'm fine, my shoulder's been a pain in the ass for years."

"What's wrong with it?" I ask with curiosity, stood up and facing him on the other side of the island.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"That does not look like nothing. Don't lie to me! Please?" I plead.

He peers up at me and sighs. "8 years ago I was in a car accident and dislocated my shoulder. I went into the hospital to recover and since then, it's never been the same. I've always had problems with it. And last year the problems started to rise again, more this time. My doctors and manager suggest that I get surgery sometime this year, but it'll affect everything. My shoulder's not in the best shape, but I'll force it to be, otherwise I may never be allowed to go on stage again." He frowns, staring hard at the table infront of him.

"Thinking about never performing ever again scares me, a lot. It scares me more than my shoulder's condition does. It scared me so much that when it happened, I didn't even tell the boys or anyone about it, because I didn't want them to worry or think that I wasn't good enough to debut. If I can't perform I'll be letting the boys down and all of my fans down. I can't let that happen."

His passion for his music and career is making him not think for himself. It's wrong but I understand why. Yoongi really is selfless like they say, isn't he?

"So you'd rather be in pain the rest of your life than get rid of it?" I question.

"If it means I still get to be on stage, then yes." He doesn't sound like he's joking, and is looking at me with a serious look.

I sigh and sit down next to him. "Yoongi, if they're really your fans then they'll understand and encourage you to have this surgery. If they love you they would hate to see you in pain. I'm sure the boys don't like seeing you in this state either, and I definitely don't. This surgery will help you, and it's not like you'll be gone from them forever."

He fiddles with his fingers in his lap. "I don't want to be away from them for too long, I'll miss them and they'll miss me." He mutters.

I smile. "If you get it done now you'll be back to them in no time. They'll be waiting for you. Your health matters more Yoongi, and they understand that."

I then chuckle lightly. "You really hate being away from your armys for a long time, don't you?"

Yoongi nods slightly, then looking me in the eye. "You too."

I tilt my head. "Huh?"

"I like having you around with me, it makes me feel better. You make me feel better. A lot better. So thanks."

"I'm honoured, obviously." I flatter myself and he groans and rolls his eyes. "So, will you have the surgery?"

He thinks to himself for a moment, and looks away from me. "I'll think about it."

I sigh. "Yoongi."

Looking back at me, he narrows his eyes. I give him my hard glare (taught by Dea) which makes him give in. "Alright fine, I'll do it."

My smile grows more. "Good!"

He chuckles. "Seriously, thank you Jiyeon." I haven't heard him say my proper name in a while since he's been calling me Yeonie, it's nice to hear him say it.

"You're welcome."

The silence in the kitchen somehow gets louder and louder, as we continue to stare at eachother. Normally I always look away first when I catch someone's eyesight, but with Yoongi it's like his eyes are forcing me to stay locked on his.

Yoongi then takes a deep breath in and breaks the eye contact, looking  around the kitchen and pouting a little.

"Obviously I can't get the surgery done now, so it'll probably have to be after we come back from America."

What?

"America?"

He nods. "We're going to New York for a while. We practically never stay in one place for a long time, so this is expected."

I sit there in shock. "So you're leaving?"

Yoongi nods again as a confirmation. "Yep."

I swear he hasn't even been in Seoul for that long, how can he be leaving already? But like he said, he never stays in one place for too long.

"When?"

"Friday night."

"So in a week?"

Yoongi nods.

"You can't leave in a week!" I accuse him and stand to my feet abruptly.

He watches me stand up whilst still sitting, and he tilts his head. "Why are you getting annoyed?" A smug look then whips onto his stupid face. "Are you gonna miss me Yeonie?"

"Yes, you idiot!" I yell to his surprise which makes him stop talking and stare at me. He probably thought I was going to say no, but it's not like I'm going to lie to the guy!

"Oh, really? You will?" His smug face only becomes more and more smug.

"Shut up!" I fold my arms.

Yoongi sighs in amusement. "Jiyeon, we have each others numbers."

"Yeah, but it's not the same." I mumble.

Technically I'm right, seeing him on a screen and in person are two completely different things. Mind you, some people never get to see him or the rest of the boys in person like I do, so the more I think about it I'm quite lucky.

"Are you in a mood with me now?"

I narrow my eyes at him and clench my jaw. What kind of question is that, of course I'm in a mood with him!

"I'll take that as a yes." He senses my annoyance and sighs. "We have today to spend time with each other, so don't pull that sad face on me now." He stands to his feet, bringing his face closer to mine and he narrows his eyes with a little smile.

"We can't do much. We're both in trouble with crazy fans and on top of that God knows when the girls are going to be back. All three of them will most likely pass out if they see you here."

"Can't you just ask how long they'll be?" He asks in an obvious tone.

Oh.

I laugh sheepishly and walk into the living room and down the hall, opening my bedroom door. I grab my phone from my bedside table and call Dea. I walk back out into the living room and into the kitchen where Yoongi has sat down again.

I patiently wait for her to pick up and then she does. "Hello?"

"Hey Dea, are you guys going to eat out?"

"Probably yeah, why?"

"Oh I was just wondering otherwise I would've made food for us all." I make up an excuse which she believes. Yoongi sniggers to himself at the thiught of me cooking. I roll my eyes.

"Oh! Yeah we'll probably find a place to eat since we haven't yet found a suitable fan for Songmin, and we haven't even started on mine and Hayoon's decoration shopping yet."

"So what time do you think you'll be back by?"

"Maybe around 4 ish? Yeah 4 sounds about right."

I slowly begin to smile. "Okay, that's fine."

"Don't miss us too much Jiyeon, you want us to buy you anything?"

"No it's okay, thanks though."

"Okay, we'll see you later then. Bye!"

"Bye Dea." I hang up and place my phone face down onto the counter.

"So?" Yoongi asks in anticipation.

"She said they'll probably be back by 4." I reply. "Knowing them they'll probably go off track and get distracted by something which will make them shop for something completely different to what they originally went out for."

Yoongi takes in my words with a nod. "And what time is it now?"

I flip my phone back over to be facing us, and turn it on. We both lower our heads to check what the numbers read as.

9:07AM

My eyebrows jolt up in surprise. Wow, it's still pretty early. We both slowly turn our heads to eachother and a sly smile begins to show on Yoongi's lips.

"We've got 7 hours to kill Yeonie. Any ideas?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.7K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
91.2K 3.7K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
14.2K 980 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...