Mafia King (under constructi...

By windwritter03

"PAPA" I screamed as my father opened the door and three bullets rang out hitting him , I watch as my fath... More

1. Mr.Casanova
2. Ironic Mishaps
3. The night just gets better
4. Catastrophe and Business
5. Family reunion
6.Nature vs. Instinct
7. Saved by the kill
8. To the girl I love and the man I hate
9. Artistic dating
Getting the girl
Two Missons one guy
The new boss in town
Getting into the business of things
Sticky Ricky
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
72
73
74
75
76.
77
78
79

chapter 20: A Casanova Christmas

789 26 0
By windwritter03

2 weeks go by......

Everything had been going well in the business nothing out of the ordinary had been happening and Iyanna and I were inseparable and she was always over at my place. It was my favorite time of the year Christmas.

I headed over to the office where it was decorated in festive lights I gave everyone time off to go be with there families and spend holidays with there love ones, everyone was gone accept for one. "Hey Fernando" I said walking into his office.

"Hey kid" he said wrapping up the rest of his things to leave the office. "Got anything special planned" I said with my hands behind my back, "Just going to spend the holidays with my misses and you know enjoy family" he said grabbing his suitcase.

"Merry Christmas" I said handing him an envelope he grabbed the envelope with a confused look on his face. "What's this" he said beginning to tear it open.

"It's your retirement check I know you love this business but just in case you ever feel like you want to escape from it here's your check this way you can by you and the misses a private island" I said with a smile on my face, Fernando face lit up looking at the number on the check.

"Wow thank you kid" he said coming over to me and giving me a hug, "No problem" I said hugging him back. We left out the office and I went over to the diner to pick Iyanna up and taker her back to my place.

"Hey baby ready to go" I said as I leaned over the counter giving her a kiss, "Yea just let me grab my purse" she said walking over to where her purse hung, We left out the diner and went back to my place.

In my living room was lights and a tree that glowed, with stockings that had Iyanna and I name on it we also had some gifts underneath the tree. Iyanna had went upstairs to change out of her work clothes, When she came down she had her hair tied into a large bun with her curls coming out the side and a silk pink robe.

She went over to sit on the white carpet next to the tree, I sat next to her and grabbed a long square box from underneath the christmas tree. "I know christmas isn't until tomorrow but this gift just couldn't wait" I said handing her the box.

She started ripping off the rapping paper and took off the lid to the box, she pulled out a key and a document paper, "It's the key to here this is our place now, and that paper is your med school payed off also I closed the lease off at your apartment in the city" her eyes began to water.

"You never have to work at the diner again" I said with a smirk, she climbed on top of me and squeezed me tightly as tears came out her eyes. "Aww baby don't cry" I said as I held her as she soon lifted up.

"How did I get so lucky" she said holding my face and then kissing me I smiled as we stood up , "come on it's time to clean out your closet and take over everything you ever owned" she said with a smile before kissing me. "Can't wait" I said with a smile as we both laughed and headed up stairs.

Authors Note

I know this chapter is short but y'all this is going to be a big milestone for the next upcoming events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 10K 25
Stumbling through the dark halls of this winding compound, it feels as though cold water hangs delicately in the air, frozen by the fear of the men l...
1.1K 3 62
She disappeared after a one night stand together but little did she know that she left him craving for her. But while hiding from her enemy he watche...
581 21 10
Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Italian mafia. He's ruthless he's heartless a...