As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Revenge party II

68 3 46
By ElisabethEhh

Monday morning, the morning literally everyone dreaded. Something we would rather just skip every week. Because every Monday is the same, everyone's tired and just want to go back home. But today, this Monday, this Monday was different.

Today their plan would go in action. Cady would make sure that Regina was going to eat the Kalteen bars, making her gain weight like crazy. Damian Janis and Cady met up 30 minutes before their homeroom would start to talk about the plan for one last time.

Janis and Cady met at the bus stop just like always. They had been doing it ever since Cady her first week. It became a ritual.

Cady would always enter two stops later than Janis, just perfectly timing is so that they would meet. It honestly made Janis feel safer in the small space. The other kids had been mocking Janis less now that Cady was with her. However, they had to be careful. Cady could not be seen with Janis and Damian too often. Because if someone like Shane Oman would tell this to Regina, they were fucked.

"Hey you" Janis smiled, looking up at Cady. Cady smiled back, a little blush creeping up her face. "Hey you"

They had made the decision to not sit next to each other on purpose. It hurt a little but they managed.

"So, do you have the bars?" Janis asks

Cady opens her school bag a little revealing the box of kalteen bars that she had taken from home.

"our plan is gonna work out so well" If janis didn't want to be an artist she could easily play those Villains who are actually really nice. Is that weird?

10 minutes later and they finally arrived at school. 30 minutes early  like they were supposed to. Barely anyone was there yet expect for Damian, patiently sitting in the library.

"there is my favorite couple" he explained with an evil grin plastered on his face.

Both Cady and Janis looked at each other with confusion. And ironically enough, both blushing like crazy.

"w- we-... not- ca-... - janis-.... NO" they stuttered at the same time. This caused Damian to burst into laughter.

"you should have seen your faces, girl this was amazing!" Cady and Janis now colored a bright red. Totally speechless until janis spoke up.

"DAMAIN HUBBARD, THAT WAS NO WHERE NEAR FUNNY" this only caused Damian too laugh more, eventually cracking Janis too. Cady was left quiet. Not fully understanding the situation.

"You see, even Caddie is speechless" pointing at the smaller girl, then wrapping an arm around her.

"i- I don't really understand. Janis and I are not a couple"

"yet" Damian whispers and the three finally sit down on the long table.

Damian was sitting on the one side and Cady and Janis on the opposite side. Of course, Damian noticed that the two were sitting a little too close for just being friends.

"ANYWAY, Cady. Show us the almighty Kalteen bars" Janis changed the subject. Which causes Damian to quietly hum the part from Hamilton "and no don't change the subject"

Cady just grabbed into her backpack and put the box on the table. "these will make Regina gain weight like crazy" she said and it made Janis and Damian laugh evilly. "so, the plan"

Cady spoke up first. "I will go sit with the Plastics"

Janis followed "you wil pretend to eat one of the bars and hopefully Regina will notice"

Damian then jumped in, explaining the plan further. "you will convince Regina that they make you loose weight"

"and tadahhh plan in action" Janis finished and gave an high-five to Damain. She noticed how Cady was being awfully quiet for her bubbly sel.

"Are you okay KitKat? Did we do something?" she wrapped an arm around the quiet girl, rubbing her arm slightly.

"it's just, are sure this isn't like, really bad?"

Janis her smile disappeared, slightly frowning now.

"We are your friends Caddie cat, why would we make you do something bad?" she reassured Cady. The auburn haired girl sat up a little more straight, looking more self assured.

"well, that makes sense. I guess we're gonna do this?"

"we're gonna do this"

"we still have some time left tho" Damian stated, looking at the clock. "you have any updates on the plastics. You went shopping with them. There must be something they said"

Cady though for a bit. Reflecting on what happened yesterday.

"well, it almost felt like Regina complimented me? She was saying that I looked rather good and there should have been something that made me look better. It felt like she couldn't be mean to be. It felt really weird" Janis was suprised, Cady never said that yesterday. And besides that, what made Regina act like that. It low key reminded her of the time she was friends with Regina. She felt creeper out.

"that is So weird" damain said.

"tell me about it"

_______________________
time skip brought to you by kenzieslovelyworld loving Renee Rapp singing world burn. I agree, she's amazing
_________________

Lunch break just started and Cady is sitting with the three plastics. She's starting to feel more and more nervous.

Now is the time Cady, you can do this.

Cady grabbed one of the bars and started opening one. The sound making Regina look up.

"what ye got there. Here gimme it" Regina orders and takes the bar from Cady. Without even waiting for an answer, she takes a big bite, looking at the wrapping.

"it's all in Swedish" The blonde tounds and looks up at Cady. The smaller girl thinks for a bit. Not knowing what to say. How's she supposed to understand Swedish?

"they're these weird Swedish bars. I'm so fat and disgusting, I just use these kalteen diet bars when I need to lose weight" Cady herself was suprised by what she had just said. That really sounded plastic, it even suprised janis, who was sitting a few tables behind the plastics

"I need to lose three pounds, gimme a wholeeee box!" And with that Regina was gone from the table. This gave Cady the perfect opportunity to walk back to Janis and Damian.

She didn't sit down, instead she just stood at their table. She really did start to look like a plastic. She was wearing this fairly short kreen denim skirt and a brown tank top. It revealed way more skin than she was used to.

"so, what did Regina say!?" Damian looked really excited. Janis stood up, grabbing both Cady her hands, hoping for a good answer.

"She wanted a whole box!" at this the two girls started to jump a little out of excitement.

"IT'S A REVENGE Party!" Janis said just a little too loud.

"Shhhhh! Gretchen and Karen are still there" the smaller girl whisper, looking over her shoulder where the two other girls sat.

They were now practically almost cuddling. Karen laying her head on Gretchen's shoulder and gretchen rubbing Karen's arm.

"you know, those two could easily be dating. If Regina wasn't that homophobic" Damian concluded which causes them to chuckle.

"not gonna lie, you could be right about that" Just as Cady was about to sit down next to Janis, she heard Regina's voice calling for her.

"HEY CADS, you gotta come here. No way you're hanging out with the art freaks" this broke her heart just a little. Not only because of the way she named her friends, but also the way she talks about them.

However, the nickname Regina used for her didn't go unnoticed by any of the three.

What's Regina up to?

______________________

I'm so sorry for the really short chapter. I'm also writing a whole musical with a friend of mine so that's taking a lot of time.

Besides that, my friend kenzieslovelyworld is writing an amazing book. It's about Cady and Janis their child and is so cute. So go check that out!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Words: 1345
Published: 11-07-20 (happy late bday Barrett!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
1M 27.9K 44
[COMPLETED] !Female Y/N! "Regina George liking me? No way." I don't own Mean Girls or the characters in it, and you own you! Wait... technically Regi...
14K 445 11
You are y/n heron, Cady Herons twin sister, you are very different from your sister, you are a lot more aware of the world outside Kenya before your...
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice