๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...

By aluraheart

"I buried you with a piece of my heart I know I can never get back." โžณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ... More

sakusa kiyoomi

welcome to sad hearts hours

13 1 1
By aluraheart

♪ * ⋆ . ♫

hello and welcome to sadville, population: you and I my friend. it's nice to see you.

I usually don't like angst or writing it, because my fragile heart cannot take it, but I thought I would give writing it a try because it's sad hearts hours lately. I have never written stuff like this and I'm still new to writing, so please go easy on me. I'm learning, just let me know if there is anything to improve on.

WARNING : because this story is angst, it may include topics not everyone is comfortable with, so please be advised before reading!!

most of these stories if not all will be based on songs, so it's important to listen to it at the top. you don't have to listen while reading if you don't want to, but I do recommend listening to it so you get the full emotion.

thank you for stopping by, let's cry together.

♪  *  ⋆  .  ♫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.3K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
80.2K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1M 33.6K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...