STILL | 𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯 (book...

By csstories-

"if honesty means telling the truth, i'm still in love with you." -niall horan, "still" ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♡ .⋅} ──... More

intro
Chapter 51: Sweet Creature.
Chapter 52: SUBURBIA.
Chapter 53: Memories.
Chapter 54: Heather.
Chapter 55: Old Friends.
Chapter 56: That Should Be Me.
Chapter 57: Wherever You Are.
Chapter 58: Walking In The Wind.
Chapter 59: Jealous.
Chapter 60: Used To This.
Chapter 61: New Man.
Chapter 62: Everything About You.
Chapter 63: I Miss You.
Chapter 64 : Arms Of A Stranger.
Chapter 65: Live While We're Young.
Chapter 66: Someday.
Chapter 67: My Blood.
Chapter 68: She Will Be Loved.
Chapter 69: Can I Be Him?
Chapter 70: One Thing.
Chapter 71: Home.
Chapter 72: Starving.
Chapter 73: Does He Know?
Chapter 74: Perfect.
Chapter 75: Fireproof.
Chapter 76: Slow Hands.
Chapter 77: Still.
Chapter 78: Bad Kind Of Butterflies.
Chapter 79: In Too Deep.
Chapter 80: Always You.
Chapter 81: San Francisco.
Chapter 82: Speechless.
Chapter 83: Love Story.
Chapter 84: What Am I.
Chapter 85: Drowning.
Chapter 86: Him And I.
Chapter 87: I Love You.
Chapter 88: Thinking Out Loud.
Chapter 89: Do It Again.
Chapter 90: Everything Has Changed.
Chapter 91: Heaven.
Chapter 93: Lush Life.
Chapter 94: The Lazy Song.
Chapter 95: Nervous.
Chapter 96: End Of The Day.
Chapter 97: Unconditionally.
Chapter 98: Play It Again.
Chapter 99: As Long As I Have You.
Chapter 100: Boom, Clap.
Emily's Portfolio 2
BOOK 3!!

Chapter 92: Sunflower, Vol. 6.

1K 18 17
By csstories-

[I couldn't want you any more
Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor]

ONE WEEK LATER

      We were finally home after another day in Lordsburg. It had been a week of Niall and I messing around at both our places and having movie nights after work. It's been fun. I hopped out of the car, after Niall had picked me up from work. Niall smiled, "Now that we're home... Alone..." His fingers tap against my waist, making me squeal since it tickled. I shook my head, removing his hands. 

      "No, no. I have somewhere to go today, so I sincerely apologize, but I'm rejecting your offer." I smile sheepishly and go to the trunk to grab my bag. Niall takes it and we go up to my apartment.

      "Come on... Just a quickie?" I shook my head again, opening the door, letting him walk in after me. 

      "No, Niall. I have to go." I laughed, putting my things down. He put down my backpack and closed the door. 

      "Come on... Yomara won't mind if you're a little late." He said, kissing my neck as I looked through the mail on the counter. 

      "No," I laughed. 

      "Yes." He said in the same tone. 

      "Jesus, Niall. What's got you so needy?" I questioned, walking around the island to put more water into the vase with some flowers that I got last time I went shopping. 

      He shrugged, "Maybe that we're alone and you're wearing yoga pants." He shrugs as I put the vase back.

      "Well, my answer is still no because I have somewhere to be." I began to walk to the door. He pulls my wrist, making me squeal and laugh as he pulls me towards him. He kisses me with a sheepish smile. "This. Still. Doesn't. Change. My. Mind." I giggled in between kisses. 

      "Come on... Just a quickie and I'll take you to Yomara's." I shook my head with a laugh. 

      "No." He pouted. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Alright, fine." He smiled in victory. "Only because if I say no again, you'll bug me later." I point out. 

      He nods, "Sounds about right." He picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and makes his way to my room. 

      I laugh, "Niall!" 

      "I said quickie, so we're going to be quick!"

---

      I made my way to the event center where Yomara's gender reveal was going to take place, recognizing the car parked in front of mine. I opened the door and heard Yomara sigh. "Where have you been?" Yomara asked, looking down at her wrist watch. 

      "Sorry, sorry. I got caught up in something." I replied, still not seeing her. Yomara being pregnant has been giving her major mood swings and me being late because of Niall wasn't going to make this any better for them. 

      "Well, you're 30 minutes late! What could've possibly been more important than this?" She asks from the other room.

      "I'm sorry, chingado." I said, rolling my eyes with a smile. Of course I wouldn't be upset with Yomara's mood swings. She's carrying a freaking life inside of her, so I don't care what it takes. I went into the room and saw her sit on the chair. 

      Tom brought a bottle of water and saw me, 'Help.' He mouthed. 

      I shrugged, 'Not my problem.' I mouthed back. "Alright I'm here. Nina on duty." I saluted, making Yomara chuckle tiredly.

       "Sorry for snapping at you, Emily. I just want this kid out." She pushes her hands in front of her signaling what she said. I nodded and shrugged. 

      "Meh. This is how you act on a daily basis, nothing I haven't witnessed." I said, earning a glare. I chuckled and walked over to the table with party decorations. "Have you thought of how you wanted me to reveal the gender?" I asked, opening the pack of white balloons with pink and blue confetti. Yomara shook her head. 

      "There are so many good things! I'm torn between popping the balloon and cutting the cake." She sighed.

      In all honesty, I didn't know the gender yet either. Yomara is supposed to have her appointment tomorrow, the one that I would go to, so that we can get everything else ready. "Well, you like cake, what if you did that one?" 

      She shrugged, "But I like popping balloons too." She complained. I rolled my eyes with a smile and Tom walked over to me with the big tank of helium to blow up the balloons. 

      "You better decide quickly then, I need to find places to do the reveal." I said as Tom helped fill the balloons. "This is all your fault." I say, pointing to Tom after tying the balloon. 

      He makes a confused expression, "Why is it my fault?" 

      "Because you got her pregnant." I accused. 

      "Okay, hang on." Tom couldn't help but laugh as he pointed at me. "It was her. She insisted on no-" 

      I covered my ears, not wanting to hear the rest of his sentence. "LALALALA!"

---

      When I had gotten home, Niall's car was parked once again in the parking area. I got out of my car and went up to the apartment, dragging the bag instead of putting it on. The entire event center was finally decorated and all we needed was the gender, so I could get the things for the party. After so much debate, we decided on doing a piñata with the confetti that Tom will hit. I was excited to finally know what my God child would be after months of calling the baby Pea.

      I opened the door to the apartment and sighed in contentment. I closed the door, took off my shoes, placed my bag on the door-side table and walked over to the couch. I plopped down, face first, and groaned into the pillow. Niall played music, but was nowhere in sight. "Finally, you're home! This dance party was going nowhere." He said, coming into the living room. 

      I only hummed into the pillow, "Mhm." 

      "Come on, get up! The more tired out you get, the more you can sleep!" He persuaded, poking my back. 

      "Why are you so hyper?" I asked, lifting my head and turning to face him. He shrugged, smiling like a child in mischief. "You found my candy stash, didn't you?" I asked. 

      He nodded, "Yeah, maybe." I smiled before putting my face back in the pillow. "Come on! I'll play Harry's music." He continued to persuade me, knowing that whenever I heard Harry's solo songs, I always ended up dancing or doing something stupid. I heard his footsteps and the song playing stopped. It was replaced by the beginning of a familiar tune. The techno-sounding music to Sunflower, Vol. 6 played through the speakers of the TV and made me smile. That was one of my favorites on his last album alongside Adore You, Golden, and Canyon Moon. "Come on, you know you wanna get up." He teased. I groaned, he was completely right. He thrusted his fist into the air in victory as I stood up.

      As the song went on, we danced in the open space between the living room and kitchen, which was ironic since the song says something about dancing in the kitchen. These were the times that I would cherish most with Niall. The ones where we were both goofing off and messing around because we were so comfortable around each other. "You have some dance moves." Niall sarcastically said, referring to my not-so-good dances that I know. 

      "Oh yeah? Remember this one?" I began doing the dance from the Best Song Ever music video, earning a laugh from him.

      Coincidentally, Best Song Ever played next and got me and Niall dancing like there was no tomorrow. I guess Niall had noticed that I was a bit stressed and tired and always knew ways to cheer me up and let loose.

------

[Sunflower Vol. 6 - Harry Styles]

------

A/N:

if you dont dance to best song ever like there's no tomorrow, what are you even doing with your life?

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 18
*4 Book Series* 2nd Book It's been 4 months. I let him go. I can't just forget about him..he's the reason I'm still holding on. ©riss1020
1.1K 21 27
DONE✔️ a young man is afraid to share he's true feelings about a person he once loved but the man he wants don't want him to take forever to realize...
22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...