TUA preference/ imagines

By xoxo_ash_06_xoxo

this is my first preference/imagines book • Luther Hargreeves • Diego Hargreeves • Allison Hargreeves • Klaus... More

Before You Read
would they cheat?
when you're sick
Diego - i love you too
when you're picked on
their reaction
diego - pain
five - I'm not leaving again part 1
five- i'm not leaving again part 2
where you go on a date
Ben - next door neighbours
Ben - next door neighbours part 2
contacts
Ben - after the heartbreak
klaus - sober
Diego - Help
five - girlfriends brother
Five - missing
random things they do
authors notice
Ben - red carpet
klaus - tattoos
ben - stars
Their favourite dress
dante albidone
Five - your fault
Diego - when its over
your favourite show
your favourite movie(s)
Ben - prince charming
dante albidone - livestream
Cameron Brodeur - movie theatre
Dante Albidone - beach day
Dating Dante would include:
Dating Ethan would include :
A/N
Dante Albidone - I missed you
ben - movie time
Dante - christmas
five - girlfriends brother (part 2)
3K
helping you get over a heart break

dante albidone - last first kiss

234 6 0
By xoxo_ash_06_xoxo

Today was the last day of your first week working on the umbrella academy.

You quickly take a shower. You was told to come to set completely natural, so after you had a shower, you put on some joggers, a t-shirt and a hoodie. you got some food and left.

Starbucks was on the way to The Umbrella Academy set so you went in and got a drink. you walked out and drank some of it on the way to the set.

When you arrived

You had been given your trailer so you went and sat there.

you hear a knock on the door of your trailer door.

"Come in!" You shout. Just then, the six kids your age appear in your trailer.

"told ya," one of them says.

"Hey guys," You say standing up.

"Hey y/n/n" One of the girls said.

"hey," You say. You talk with the cast for a while

"Y/N!" one of the crew shouted from outside your trailer.

"Coming," You say, "Can we continue this later? I have to go and get ready to film a scene,"

"Of course, Dante, don't you have that scene too?" TJ asks.

" Yeah, I do, Y/N can I walk with you?" He looks at you.

"yeah sure," You say. The seven of you leave but head separate directions.

You and Dante walk to hair and make-up.

"Hey y/n/n," Dante says. You look up at the mirror and see him recording, you smile in the mirror. Your phone vibrates not long after. You pick it up and look at it.

[Y/I/A] : @Dante.albidone mentioned you in their story

You click on it and watch the video he posted. You laugh.

You start to record him dancing to the song that was on the radio. You try and hide the blush forming on your cheeks. You post it on your Instagram story and tag him. He checks it and chuckles.

"Is that a blush?" He randomly asks. You look at him through the mirror.

"What?" You ask.

"You. Are you blushing?" He asks.

"You are too," You point out.

"Touche," He says.

"Dork," You laugh.

"All done!" Your make-up artist says as she steps back. You look at yourself in the mirror.

"You look amazing," You hear Dante says.

"I do, Don't I?" You turn to the make-up artist, "Thankyou,"

You get out the seat. You look at your whole body.

"We need to get going," He says. He links his arm with yours and you say bye to hair and make-up before heading to the set. The director speaks to you and you begin acting.

"Y/C/N you there?" Dante asks looking round the artificial bushes.

"Right here," You jump out one of the ones behind him. He turns to look at you as you begin walking up to him.

Your characters were on a cliff in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Could ask you the same thing," You look at the water at the bottom of the cliff.

"I was looking for you, now you answer," He says.

"and I was waiting for you," you shrug.

"how'd you know I'd come looking for you?" He asks.

"because you're my best friend, and I hope im yours," You say looking back at him.

"You are," He says, he gently takes your hand and you stare longingly stare into his eyes.

"Im glad," You whisper. He gently pulls you closer, wrapping his spare arm around you waist.

"and.... CUT!" the director shouts. The two of you gently away from the warm embrace. You take that a few times over.

"That's a wrap for today you too," The director smiles at you, "good job guys,"

"Thankyou," You smile. You and Dante walk together.

"That was a cute scene," You say as you and dante walk to Blakes trailer.

"yeah, it was," He says. He sounds as if he's in thought.

"You ok?" You ask. He snaps out of his daze and looks at you.

"Yeah, im ok," He says. The two of you reach Blakes trailer and knock on the door.

"Come in guys," You hear TJ shout so you walk in.

"How was the scene?" Eden asks.

"It was good," You say.

"Guys can I talk to you?" Dante asks the boys.

"Yeah," The boys stand up from their spaces on the sofa and walk across the trailer and out the door. You go and sit next to the girls.

"That's odd, they never do that," Eden points out.

"must be important," Tj shrugs.

with the boys (Dantes P.O.V)

"whats up?" Cam asks me as I close the door.

"Its about Y/N," I shrug.

"what about her?" Ethan asks.

"I think I like her," I say. Everyones eyes widen.

"Oh my god, that's awesome," Cam congratulates me.

"Not really," I shrug, everyone looks at me confused, "She doesn't like me back,"

"has she said that?" Cameron asks.

"well.... no, not really, but I can just tell, Its easy to read her," I sigh.

"I think she does," Blake adds.

"Nah," I say.

"lets go find out?" Cameron suggests.

"How?" I ask.

"Follow me," Cam says as he opens the door and walks in. We follow him in.

Your P.O.V

The boys walk in the trailer and come sit with you, Tj and Eden on the sofa.

"Im bored," Cameron complains, "I have an idea, lets play kiss, marry, kill,"

"Uhh ok?" You say confused.

"Sure," Eden says. Everyone else agrees.

"Y/n, Kiss marry kill, Ethan, Dante, Blake," Cameron asks you.

"Kill Blake, kiss Ethan, Marry Dante, I guess," You shrug

"Dante, kiss marry kill, TJ, Y/N, Eden," Blake asks.

"Was this your elaborate plan Cameron?" You hear Dante whisper to Cameron.

"Yes, Now play the game," Cameron whispers back.

"You guys cannot whisper," You laugh. Everyone turns to you and laughs.

"I have to get going now anyways," You shrug.

"Bye," Everyone says as you leave.

You were sat in your bed later that day when you got a message.

Dante: hey, can we talk?

y/n: yeah sure, whats up?

Dante: I meant like meet up and talk

y/n: oh sure, where?

Dante: The park near your house?

y/n: see you there

Dante: Bye

You quickly get changed into some denim shorts, a t-shirt and a jacket. You throw on your trainers and leave.

When you arrive at the park, Dante is sat on one of the swings in the dark. You sneak up behind up and scare him.

"So," you say sitting on the swing next to him.

"So," he repeats.

"what was sooo... important?" You ask. He looks at you.

"I like you, i get it if you dont like me back, but i really really like you y/n, i want something to happen between us, its perfectly fine if you dont like me back, i understand its j-" he says. You're taken back in shock.

"I like you too silly," you interupt his rambling. He looks at you.

"You do?" He asks.

"Yes," you reply.

Just then you feel his lips crash into yours. You smile into the kiss. Sparks fly everywhere. The feeling so overpowering, you barely feel the rain begin to sprinkle over your bare arms. When you pull away, your foreheads rest together, you miss the warm feeling but you smile even wider.

"So what do you wanna be?" You ask.

"I'm not sure," He says, "All I know is, I wanna be your last first kiss..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 941 33
「 O, mighty maiden from the unpromised land. You who resembled the beauty as Eve's vision and the serenity as Adam's compassion. 」 「 But underneath t...
10K 202 28
Hey, if you were here since the first book, you're officially apart of my Wattpad family and I love you. If you're new, go check out my first book...
91.9K 2.2K 21
𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂 ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
1M 17.7K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:💚 Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...