STILL | 𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯 (book...

By csstories-

"if honesty means telling the truth, i'm still in love with you." -niall horan, "still" ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♡ .⋅} ──... More

intro
Chapter 51: Sweet Creature.
Chapter 52: SUBURBIA.
Chapter 53: Memories.
Chapter 54: Heather.
Chapter 55: Old Friends.
Chapter 56: That Should Be Me.
Chapter 57: Wherever You Are.
Chapter 58: Walking In The Wind.
Chapter 59: Jealous.
Chapter 60: Used To This.
Chapter 61: New Man.
Chapter 62: Everything About You.
Chapter 63: I Miss You.
Chapter 64 : Arms Of A Stranger.
Chapter 65: Live While We're Young.
Chapter 66: Someday.
Chapter 67: My Blood.
Chapter 68: She Will Be Loved.
Chapter 69: Can I Be Him?
Chapter 70: One Thing.
Chapter 71: Home.
Chapter 72: Starving.
Chapter 73: Does He Know?
Chapter 74: Perfect.
Chapter 75: Fireproof.
Chapter 76: Slow Hands.
Chapter 77: Still.
Chapter 78: Bad Kind Of Butterflies.
Chapter 79: In Too Deep.
Chapter 80: Always You.
Chapter 81: San Francisco.
Chapter 82: Speechless.
Chapter 83: Love Story.
Chapter 84: What Am I.
Chapter 85: Drowning.
Chapter 87: I Love You.
Chapter 88: Thinking Out Loud.
Chapter 89: Do It Again.
Chapter 90: Everything Has Changed.
Chapter 91: Heaven.
Chapter 92: Sunflower, Vol. 6.
Chapter 93: Lush Life.
Chapter 94: The Lazy Song.
Chapter 95: Nervous.
Chapter 96: End Of The Day.
Chapter 97: Unconditionally.
Chapter 98: Play It Again.
Chapter 99: As Long As I Have You.
Chapter 100: Boom, Clap.
Emily's Portfolio 2
BOOK 3!!

Chapter 86: Him And I.

1.1K 19 5
By csstories-

[We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I]

      I had just gotten back home from work, getting a call from Niall. I answered and he began to talk before I even had the chance to greet him. "Emily! Emily! I got the greatest idea on the planet!" He spoke quickly and sounded extremely excited. 

      "Okay, Niall. Slow down." I chuckled, grabbing my keys from my bag. 

      "Sorry, sorry! But I just thought of a compromise and maybe you'll like it, maybe not, but I just thought of it and-" I chuckled again, walking into my apartment. 

      "Niall, just tell me." I laughed. I closed the door as he started to tell me his idea.

      "What if we went to Ireland for Christmas?" I stayed quiet, actually considering the idea. I walked further into the apartment, placing my bag on the island and keys. "Think about it," He says. "We or you could go to New Mexico for Thanksgiving since we don't celebrate and then go to Ireland for Christmas and then go back to New Mexico for New Years." I liked that he was taking me and my family into consideration. It made my heart happy. "So... ? What ya think?" I smiled, leaning back on the counter. 

      "I love the idea," I said. 

      "Do you really?" 

      "Yeah, of course! I'm on board with it. But we'd just have to talk with my family about it, okay? We take Christmas pretty seriously." I replied. 

      "Okay, then we'll switch. We'll go to New Mexico for Thanksgiving and Christmas and go to Ireland for New Years."

      I hated that Niall wanted to come with me for Christmas since he should be with his family then. "Niall, but your family." I said. 

      "What about my family?" 

      "It's Christmas, the time of being with your family, shouldn't you go with your family for Christmas?" 

      "Em, I've told my mum all about you and she was the one who gave me this idea, okay? I promise you, that everything will be fine." 

      "Yeah, she gave you the idea of switching, not coming with me for two holidays in a row, Ni." I couldn't help but feel guilty that because of me, Niall wouldn't go with his family during the holiday. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't let my girlfriend come in between my family and I. 

      "Emily, it's our first Christmas as a couple, I want us to be together." I haven't even thought of that. I gave a small grin, hoping he couldn't hear it from the other side of the phone.

      "Okay, we could go to New Mexico and Ireland." I smiled. 

      "Really?! Okay! I'll talk to my family, I'm sure that they won't mind. I'll let them know why and stuff!" 

      I laughed, "Okay, Niall." 

      "I'll talk to you later, I love you." 

      "I love you. Bye." 

      "Bye."

---

      It had been a few days and after a long road trip of messing around, stopping at gas stations, getting through traffic, and carpool karaoke's, we got to Grampa's house. "Alright, we're here." Niall smiled. We had left extremely early in the morning so that we wouldn't get here so late, it was now 7 p.m in LA, which meant it was also 7 here because of the time change that happened at the beginning of the month. I excitedly hopped out of the car with Niall and we went to the trunk. "You sure you want to stay for a few days, Ni? You could always go home early and I can take a plane home." I reminded him. He shook his head with a smile. 

      "Stop that, Emily. Of course I'll stay. I can never pass up loads of food." I giggled, grabbing my duffle bag. Niall grabs his own and closes the trunk.

      We walk through the gate and up the sidewalk. "Now that I think about it, this is the perfect place that you'd grow up in." I nodded, as we passed the rose bush and the larger plant up front. 

      "100%." We laughed at our own lame joke and I opened the outside door. Haley's barking was heard from inside, Niall hugged his hoodie closer to him. 

      "Jesus, it's cold here." 

      I smirked, "You'll get used to it." I opened the inside door and poked my head in. 

      "Hey! You're here!" Tia smiles, getting up from the couch. I walked in with Niall behind me, 

      "Yes! I'm here. And I brought Niall." I said hugging her. She waved her hand in a 'don't worry' manner. 

      "The more, the merrier." She said hugging Niall. 

      "Where's Grampa and Allie?" I asked, leaning down and petting Haley.

      "Out in the back." She replied. 

      "Alright, I'll go back right now. Let me put my stuff down." I smiled, walking through the rest of the living room and around the bar. Niall followed me into my bedroom and I sighed in relief. Haley jumps onto the bed, wagging her small tail and panting from the excitement. "Hey, Bones." I greeted, placing the bag down. I picked her up, hugging her close to me. 

      Niall pets the top of her head, "Why do you call her Bones?" He questions, placing a hand on my lower back. 

      "'Cause she's only bones." I said, kissing Haley. Niall nods and pouts right after. 

      "Aw, you show her more love than to me." He pouts. 

      I smirk, "I loved her first." I teased. Niall's jaw dropped, making me laugh. 

      "Alright, let's go out." I smiled widely before putting Haley down. Niall follows me past the dining table and through the kitchen.

      The sound of Allie's baby voice warms my heart. I open the door and get out first. "Emmy!" Allie cheers. She slides down the slide of her little playground and runs to Niall and I. "Niall!" I catch her and pick her up. 

      She hugs my neck tightly, "I missed you." I tell her. 

      "I miss you too." She replies. She goes from my arms to Niall's who hugs the living life out of her. 

      "How are you, huh?" He asks her. She removes herself from him and stays in his arms. She smiles, revealing that she lost a tooth. "Oh my God! Look at that gap!" He points out. Grandpa comes out from the side of the house and glances at us. I walk over to him. 

      "Hey, you're back." He says hugging me. 

      "'Course I am. Couldn't miss Thanksgiving." I smiled, hugging him back. 

      "Hey, Niall." He greets, patting his shoulder. 

      "Hi." Niall smiles. 

      "How have you been?" I smile at the exchange between Niall and Grampa. 

      Allie tugs my hand, "Can you push me?" She asks, pointing to the swings. 

      I nod, "Yeah, let's go."

      I didn't know how much I missed home until now. I missed the chill breeze and the weather. I missed Grampa and Tia and my bed here. I'm glad that I'm finally home, and even more glad that Niall wanted to tag along. I looked up to Niall and Grampa. Grampa was showing him something and using the usual knowledge that he had, talking about the item. I smiled, thinking that Grampa clearly liked Niall more than Dylan and the other boyfriends that I've had. It made me happy that he liked him. It just made me even more happy that I got the seal of approval from the only father I've ever had.

------

[Him & I - G Eazy, Halsey]

------

A/N:

goddammit, these next couple of chapters were supposed to be out for thanksgiving because i wanted to do something cheesy and say how grateful i was of all of you but that passed :( but hopefully the christmas ones will be out on time ;))))

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
672K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
78.3K 1.4K 42
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...