𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 38

5.9K 377 1.4K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Steamy nights were shared

"Oh my god!!!!!"

"You did what? With my little sis?!"

And feelings were put on the line

"I've never felt this way about anyone else before."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Old wounds are visited

"Trust me, family wounds are the worse kind of pain."

Devious plans

"You are a genius."

And a shock hits the mansion

🤭😡😭

22ᴋ!!!! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴜʏs!! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ!

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ VOTE ᴀɴᴅ COMMENT
sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sʟɪᴄᴋ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ :(

ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ ᴏғ 69 ɪs ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ  💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

Jay sighs and shakes his head as he shuts the door behind him and heads downstairs. Cam looks down and wipes the tears falling down her cheeks.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Cam:"I'm not gonna sit here and put my heart on my sleeves for him when he broke my trust the first time and now he runs around with some bimbo all day. I couldn't give a single fuck about him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam rolls her eyes and wipes the rest of her tears as she makes her way back to the others outside. Ashlyn glances up and sees her heading over with a frown on her face.

Ashlyn:"Hey, you okay?"

Cam:"I'm fine."

Cam takes a seat and crosses her arms as she watches Jay stand in the kitchen with Janet. Ashlyn and Taesan follow her gaze before back to her.

Taesan:"How did your conversation with Jay go?"

Cam:"It went perfectly fine and I don't want to talk about it."

Cam rolls her eyes and wastes no time storming off into the mansion as Taesan, Tae, Ashlyn and Jungkook awkwardly watch.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"It's so hard to get through to her sometimes. She gets so defensive and it's like talking to a brick wall."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"What's up with her?"

Ashlyn lets out a sigh and shrugs.

Ashlyn:"She likes Jay but for some reason she doesn't want to admit it, and judging by the look of it, their conversation probably didn't go well. I should go talk to her."

As Ashlyn gets up, Jungkook grabs her arm and pulls her back to take a seat.

Jungkook:"Nah just give her a bit of space. Trust me the more you bombard her, it's only gonna make her push away more. Just let her think to herself and chat to her tomorrow."

Taehyung:"I agree. Plus I think there's something going on with her that's probably deeper than this situation with Jay. So just let her cool off for tonight."

Ashlyn sighs and takes her seat as she leans into Jungkook's embrace.

Ashlyn:"Alright."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I honestly wish Cam would just be a little more open. I know if she was she'd be so much happier than she is now."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the night passes on, the islanders all get themselves ready for bed. Finally able to sleep without any awkward tension, Tae wraps his arms around Taesan's waist and kisses her cheek softly as he smiles. Jimin who lays in bed with Cindy glances at the couple and chuckles wickedly to himself.

Ashlyn and Jungkook as usual share a loving kiss before snuggling up to each other in bed. Other couples like Lori and Kiari, Yoongi and India and Hoseok and Chungha are already fast asleep. Jay lays in bed with Janet yet barely acknowledges her; causing her to sigh.

After her argument with Kian, Kaia lays in bed on own and takes awkward glances over at Ashlyn and Jungkook then at Tae and Taesan. Sleeping soundly on the couch is Cam, Tinashe and Kian.

The lights turn off and all the islanders are fast asleep.

🌼🌼

Morning in the mansion arrives pretty quickly and the islanders are all up and ready for the day. In the kitchen making breakfast, Tinashe and Kian have a chat.

Tinashe:"How did the conversation with Kaia go?"

Kian sighs and rolls his eyes as he shakes his head.

Kian:"That girl is deluded. I just tried to make a simple point to her and she literally blew a fuse. Her jealousy over Tae and Taesan is honestly disturbing."

Tinashe glances at Kaia who sits by the pool with Cindy.

Tinashe:"It's sad really, she's such a pretty girl, but her attitude and personality really just make her so unattractive."

Kian scoffs and nods.

Kian:"For real."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kian:"Honestly, Kaia has to be one of the strangest girls I've ever met. I just don't understand how someone can practically devote their time to hating on another couple."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over on the sofa swing, Saweetie, India and Janet sit and have a chat.

India:"Did you see yesterday night, Jay pulled Cam for a chat?"

Janet throws her head back and sighs.

Janet:"I don't get what's so hard about him just telling me whether or not he wants to pursue her or not. Like damn got me waisting my time. Voy a perder la paciencia."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I'm so close to loosing my patience with him, and I'm a chill girl, but there's only so much I can take before I pop off mami."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Janet rolls her eyes as India chuckles.

Saweetie:"Girl you know how men are, they ain't never know what they want."

India:"Thats facts."

Janet:"Well if all else fails, I'm coupling up with India."

The girls laugh as Janet smiles and kisses India's shoulder.

At the firepit, Jay sits with Hoseok, Kiari and Mathew.

Hoseok:"So the talk didn't go well?"

Jay shakes his head and glances at Cam while she sits on the bean bags.

Jay:"She's so stubborn it's unreal."

Mathew:"Cam really ain't the type to open up. She was like that with me too."

Jay crosses his arms and continues to watch her.

Jay:"It's annoying man. Like there's no way for me to get through to her at this point."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"As much as I wanna make things work with Cam, I just think at this point maybe it's just not meant to be. Hopefully the guy she's looking for, walks through these doors."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Hoseok:"So you giving up on her?"

Jay shrugs and looks down.

Kiari:"Mayne fuck all that love shit, and take yo love to the strip club."

The boys burst into a fit of laughter at Kiari's commentary.

Joining Ashkook, 2tae and Cam over on the bean bags, the five of them converse. Jungkook watches Tae and Taesan closely as Tae keeps his arm firmly around Taesan's waist.

Taesan:"Jungkook stop watching us."

Jungkook squints his eyes and shakes his head.

Jungkook:"Too close for my liking still."

Cam:"Ashlyn is literally on your lap and yet they can't cuddle?"

Jungkook turns to Cam and sticks his tongue out at her; making the rest of them laugh at his childishness.

Ashlyn:"So Cam, how you feeling about you and Jay?"

Cam shuts her eyes and sighs.

Cam:"Honestly I just don't care. He's not my problem and I'm not putting my energy into him."

Taehyung:"Do you not like him?"

Cam looks down and huffs.

Ashlyn:"She does like him she's just a stubborn little bitch."

Cam lets out a little chuckle and rolls her eyes.

Jungkook:"Why do you deny it so much if you like him?"

Cam:"I'm just not the type of person that's gonna wear my heart on my sleeves and allow myself to get hurt."

Tae observes her for a few seconds before he speaks up.

Taehyung:"You can't guarantee that you'll never get hurt Cam, it's just part of life as awful as that may be. But maybe you just need to target the root of your distrust in men and maybe you'll be able to move forward."

Cam's eyes slightly tear up as she looks down and nods. Jungkook leans over to her and gently rubs her arm.

Jungkook:"You good?"

Cam nods and smiles.

Cam:"Yeah I'm good."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴛᴇᴀʀʏ ᴇʏᴇᴅ*
Cam:"As much as I hate Tae psycho analysing me. He is right. I just need to target the root of my distrust. But trust me, family wounds are the worst kind of pain."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the day continues on, Jimin and Yoongi lay on their sun beds together as they lay back and enjoy the sun beaming down on them.

Yoongi:"How's things going with Taesan."

Jimin places his hands behind his head and chuckles while chewing his flavoured gum.

Jimin:"Come on, it's a breeze. My little princess can barely resist me at this point. Trust me just you wait, I'm really gonna fuck things up real soon."

With his tinted shades over his eyes, Yoongi chuckles.

Jimin:"Now I just wanna work on Ashlyn. Do you know how bad I want her man. Look at her."

Yoongi lowers his shades to the tip of his nose and glances at Ashlyn while she sits on Jungkook's lap. Both boys hungrily eye up her body and golden skin as it glistens in the sun.

Jimin:"I could pull a few tricks and act like Jungkook—"

Yoongi:"That won't work on her."

Yoongi pushes his glasses back up as Jimin glances at him.

Jimin:"Why not?"

Yoongi smirks and places his arms behind his head.

Yoongi:"She's smarter than that. Ashlyn isn't as naive as Taesan is. Besides Jungkook is a unique character, imitating him won't be easy. Trust me when I say, act like that ex boyfriend of hers."

Jimin:"Christian?"

Yoongi nods.

Yoongi:"With Taesan it's all about flattery and charm. With Ashlyn...it's about dominance."

Jimin glances back at Ashlyn and analyses her for a second. He takes in her posture and how she sits on Jungkook's lap with her hands on her lap; letting him be the one to exude a sort of dominance over her as he rubs her thigh.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Where would I be in life without Yoongi."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jimin:"You're a genius."

Both Yoongi and Jimin smile as they lay back and take in the sun.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀʀʀᴀɢᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs?

*ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴘɪsᴛ*

"ᴡᴇʟʟ...ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɢᴀʀʀʏ.....ᴏʀᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀ 10 ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛ ʙᴏx ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ 20 ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴜsᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ!"

*ᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴘɪsᴛ ɢᴀsᴘs ᴀs ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ᴄʀɪᴇs*

"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪssᴜᴇ. ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ."

"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ...ᴀ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ."

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ɢᴀʀʀʏ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ!)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌒🌒

Night in the mansion is chilled and relaxed as all the islanders have prepared themselves for a night of partying. From drinking to breaking off Into their own conversations, the islanders enjoy their night, till a notification message is heard.

Mathew:"I got a text!"

The islanders all gather around Mathew as he reads the message aloud.

Mathew:"Islanders please gather around the fire pit immediately."

India:"Oooo."

With the nerves filling the islanders, they all make their way over to the fire pit.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I have such a bad feeling."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders all gather around the fire pit. They nervously wait for something to happen as they all take their seats and patiently wait. Their attentions are immediately grabbed by the notification coming from Jungkook. Pulling out his phone, he reads the text aloud.

Jungkook:"Islanders, the public have been voting for the three couples they find the least entertaining. Tonight you will find out which couples are safe and which couples are being sent home. #getsentpacking"

The islanders gasp with shock as they look around to each other.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"Damn that's brutal."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Literally the public could find any one of us the least entertaining. That's scary."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

All the couples stand together and wait patiently for the results to be revealed. Janet looks down and glances at the phone as the notification beeps. She takes a deep breath and reads aloud.

Janet:"Due to the public's vote, Janet and Jay....you are NOT leaving the mansion."

Janet exhales a sigh of relief and turns to Jay as she smiles and kisses him on the cheek. Cam; not being in a couple, sits and rolls her eyes as she looks at Jay and Janet take a seat.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"Damn that was scary as hell. But I'm glad me and Jay are safe.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Once again the couples wait for the next text to be revealed. The islanders all turn their head towards Jimin and Cindy, when the next notification goes off.

Cindy:"Jimin and Cindy, you may both take your seats as you are the next couple safe."

Cindy smirks and looks up at Jungkook, causing him to roll his eyes and wrap his arm around Ashlyn's waist even tighter. Jimin glances at Yoongi and chuckles as he takes a seat.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I literally hate this feeling. Just standing around waiting to see if your safe or not. It's horrible."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Chungha:"I really hope me and hoseok are safe. I'd hate for our journey to end here."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Startled by the notification, Ashlyn turns to Jungkook as he looks down at the phone in his hand and reads aloud.

Jungkook:"Jungkook and Ashlyn, the two of you may also take your seats as the two of you remain safe."

Ashlyn smiles at Jungkook as he leans in and places a kiss on her lips before taking a seat with his arm around her.

The next couple to receive a text is Taesan and Tae. Tae pulls out his phone and reads the text.

Taehyung:"Tae and Taesan, the two of you may take your seats, as you are safe from being dumped."

Taesan smiles and turns to Tae for a kiss before they both take their seats. Kaia pokes her tongue into her cheek as she gives them both a side eye while she remains standing with Kian.

Saweetie and Mathew are the next couple to receive a text. Saweetie reads the message aloud.

Saweetie:"Saweetie and Mathew, tonight the two of you are safe. Take your seats."

Mathew and Saweetie both smile as they take their seats. Kaia bites her lip and nervously looks around at the seated couples. Another text notification goes off and Yoongi looks down at the text as he reads the message.

Yoongi:"India and Yoongi. The two of you remain safe. Take your seats."

Yoongi wraps his arm around India's waist as they take a seat. Yoongi glances at Jimin and the pair of them smile at each other.

The couples that remain standing are, Lori and Kiari, Chungha and Hoseok and Kaia and Kian.

Lori:"What happens now?"

The islanders all stare at each other and look around, waiting for either another text or something to happen.

Laura:"Hello islanders."

Everyone turns their heads to see Laura strutting over to them.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Laura here so that definitely means a bomb's gonna be dropped."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Laura:"Can the standing couples come stand next to me."

The remaining couples make their way over to stand next to Laura.

Laura:"Unfortunately guys, you were voted the least entertaining couples, which means your paradise mansion journey ends here."

Kaia frowns and her eyes fill with tears as she glances over at Taesan who bites back a smile and looks down. Chungha and Hoseok hold hands and smile sadly to each other, meanwhile Lori crosses her arms and Kiari looks down.

Laura:"But there's one more thing. Cam and Tinashe, will the two of you come and stand next to me."

The islanders look towards both girls as they stand and head over to Laura. Ashlyn holds onto Jungkook's hand tightly as she looks at Cam.

Laura:"The two of you unfortunately have both remained single. For one of you, your paradise mansion journey will end here. And that decision will be made....by your fellow islanders."

The islanders gasp at the news.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Nah thats so much pressure. To know that it's up to us which one of them gets to stay, that's such a heavy weight."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Laura:"In your couples please goes off and discuss your decision. You all have 5 minutes."

The safe couples stand and split off into their couples to discuss. Ashlyn and Jungkook sit on the sofa swing, Taesan and Tae head over to the bar stalls to talk, Cindy and Jimin sit on the day beds, Yoongi and India on the bean bags. Saweetie and Mathew by the pool and Janet and Jay on the sun beds.

India:"Pros and cons for Cam and Tinashe?"

Yoongi sits back and shuts his eyes as he shrugs.

Yoongi:"Who cares. Pick whoever."

India chuckles at Yoongi's bluntness as she leans into him.

Over at the sofa swing, Ashlyn's eyes fill with tears as she nervously holds onto Jungkook's hand.

Ashlyn:"We're not sending home Cam. I can't lose her, like I started this journey with her I don't want to see her leave babe."

Jungkook nods and pulls Ashlyn to his chest as he wipes her tears.

Jungkook:"I know baby."

At the bar stools, Taesan and Tae discuss their decision.

Taesan:"It's a tough decision."

Tae nods as he sighs.

Taehyung:"Mm, realistically we need to be completely unbiased. Neither one of them have had a happy ending yet."

Taesan:"Tinashe's only been with Hoseok and that didn't work out, but I haven't seen her get on with any other guys, nor have I seen her really put in any effort to get to know anyone else. And Cam hasn't had any luck with the people she's been with but she hasn't opened herself up to allow any guy to really get to know her."

Tae nods and thinks deeply as he tries to analyse the situation at hand.

Taehyung:"Be honest San, do you think Cam would be willing to open up if a new guy walked through the door and wanted to get to know her?"

Taesan bites her lip and silently thinks for a moment.

Taesan:"I don't know."

Tae leans forward and places his hand under his chin.

Taehyung:"This is tough. Tinashe or Cam?"

Over to Janet and Jay continue to discuss their decision.

Janet:"Realistically she's had chances to make something work and she hasn't opened up."

Jay frowns as he looks to the ground.

Jay:"Well Tinashe hasn't put her foot forward to get to know anyone else, she's too laid back."

Janet bites her lip and frowns as she looks at Jay.

Janet:"Do you want to save Cam so you can be with her?"

Jay:"I didn't fucking say that did I."

Janet:"Well you're not making any logical decisions right now. Just sounds like you don't know what you want, and I already told you Jay you need to be honest with me."

Jay looks down and remains silent while Janet lets out a sigh.

As time passes more of the couples come to their final decision.

Laura:"Times up guys, please join us at the fire pit."

The couples head back over to the fire pit and each take their seats after finally coming to their decisions.

Laura:"Okay islanders, you've had time to think about and discuss your decision. We'll start with Ashlyn and Jungkook."

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook hold hands as they take a stand and face Cam and Tinashe.

Ashlyn:"We're choosing to send home Tinashe. Personally we just believe that, Cam's journey isn't over yet."

Tinashe looks down and subtly rolls her eyes.

Laura:"Alright that's one vote for Tinashe. Saweetie and Mathew?"

As Ashlyn and Jungkook take their seats, Mathew and Saweetie stand.

Saweetie:"We've chosen this girl because, based on observation, she ont really seem too happy here, plus we haven't really seen her make the effort to get to know other people. So we've chosen Cam."

Ashlyn frowns and glances at Saweetie and Mathew. Cam stands nonchalantly, trying her best to maintain and unbothered composure.

Laura:"So right now both Tinashe and Cam have received one vote each. Jay and Janet?"

Janet momentarily turns to Jay as he looks down; contemplating his decision.

Janet:"What's it gonna be?"

Janet mumbles to him while everyone turns to them and awaits for them to say their decision.

Jay:"Don't pick her."

Janet stares at him for a few seconds before turning to Laura and standing up along with Jay following after.

Janet:"This wasn't an easy decision to make and I have absolutely nothing against this girl, but I just believe that she's had the chance to open up and find something real whereas the other girl has only had one chance. So we chose Cam."

Jay immediately looks at her and angrily frowns. Janet avoids looking at Cam. Cam glances at Jay and smiles bitterly at him.

Laura:"Thank you for your vote, Cindy and Jimin?"

Janet and Jay take their seats. Jay angrily turns away from Janet while she looks down and bites her lip. Jimin and Cindy take a stand and proceed to give their answer.

Jimin:"Personally I believe that it'll be entertaining to keep this girl around. Plus she sexy. So we're sending home Tinashe."

Cam looks at Jimin while he smirks at her. Yoongi chuckles at the interaction and wraps his arm around India. Tinashe on the other hand doesn't take a liking to Jimin's comments.

Laura:"Okay so that's another vote for Tinashe. Yoongi and India?"

Yoongi remains seated and lets India take a stand and deliver their decision.

India:"We're choosing to send home Cam. It just is what it is."

India smiles at Cam before taking her seat next to Yoongi. Cam rolls her eyes as well as Ashlyn who screws her face and nervously grabs Jungkook's hand once more.

Laura:"Okay, Tae and Taesan, the fate of these two girls rest on your shoulders. What will your decision be?"

Tae grabs onto Taesan's hand as they two of them take a stand and anxiously let out a sigh.

Taehyung:"This was an extremely hard decision to make, and it took us quite a lot of analysing to come to our decision. As much as we would love to keep both girls, we had to be completely unbiased."

Both Cam and Tinashe stare in anticipation as Tae continues.

Taehyung:"We're choosing to send home this girl because, we just feel like, there's things she may need to work on before progressing in here. We've seen how much she struggles opening up and we fear that, that may get in the way of her journey here. So unfortunately we've chosen to send home Cam."

Some of the islanders widen their eyes, not expecting such a decision from 2tae. Tears run down Ashlyn cheeks while Jungkook hugs her tightly.

Laura:"Unfortunately Cam, you're journey ends here."

With teary eyes, Cam smiles and nods her head. With a tremendous sense of guilt, Taesan places her hand over her mouth and looks down.

Cam:"That's fine."

Tae and Taesan both awkwardly take their seats just as Ashlyn glances at them and glares at them both.

Ashlyn:"Fucking pricks."

As Ashlyn mumbles, Taesan and Tae glance back at her....

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Tensions are high

"You're all fake."

"You're not about to argue with me again, I'll fucking pattern you right now."

"I don't tolerate disrespect."

ᴏᴏᴘ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜss ᴍʏ ᴀss ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀᴍ xD ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
31.8K 987 21
𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔�...
105K 14.6K 66
"If you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ---Min Yoongi. Started:- 6/Aug/2017. Ended:- 24/Jan/2018. *CONTAINS G...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...