Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By VioletArks

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2

14.3K 611 927
By VioletArks

Word Count: 4466

I wake up to the alarm we all set, making me open my eyes and ache to stay in bed. I grumbled, sitting up and stretching my arms above my head.

I look out towards the window and see that it's still dark out there. The sun isn't even up, the clouds just visible with the low moon. My phone says that it's barely 4:20 in the morning and I have a message from Dad. He said he wants to keep me updated on everything that's happening back home.

"Come on, girls, let's get going." Yaoyorozu said, already brushing her hair with her UA sports uniform on. She must've woken up earlier than all of us to be sure. "Mr Aizawa wants us all outside by 5:30."

Mina grumbles, pulling herself under the covers, "Yao-Momo! It's 4:30! Too early..."

Tsu stands up, wiping her tired eyes. "I knew that training would be hard, but I didn't think it'd start so early." She said, walking towards her bag to get her uniform out.

I check my messages with Dad.

CESSATION!!!
Hey, I'm guessing you're asleep by now but guess who finally came over to eat dinner with us!!

The next message is a photo of Dad, Mum, Hitoshi and his parents. They're all smiling and stuff at dinner. I'm guessing Dad had contacted Hiroki, Hitoshi's dad, to come over for a drink or something. Hiroko looks drunk already and Toshi is shaking his head, disappointed or embarrassed. Ikeiya and Mum are giggling in the background.

CESSATION!!!
We wanted to wait for you to come back to eat together, but we couldn't. Also, Tomioka asked me to tell you that he's looking forward to training with you again, until you become a Pro yourself. Anyway, I'll see you in a week! Train hard!

I smile at the photo and messages before typing in my response. I tell him that I can't wait to be back and that I'll train harder than ever. Looking over to the other girls, I see that some of them are stretching and getting ready for breakfast.

I yawn again, pushing the covers off of my legs and standing up, stretching my arms over my head. "Let's go get some breakfast. Aizawa said they'd be ready to make for when we wake up." I state, dragging Mina up and out of bed.

I take and Jirou to the girls bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our faces. I find that on the way there, we see Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, all of them still in sleep mode. Kirishima's hair is down and Kaminari's is all frazzled. Sero is wearing a big t-shirt and sweatpants, just like the others.

"Good morning, girls." Kaminari said, voice still loopy.

I check my phone and see that it'll be a good temperature today. Thank God. "Morning guys. How'd you sleep?" I ask as we continue our way towards the bathrooms.

"Great, for a few hours." Sero stated, wiping his tired eyes, "Mr Aizawa isn't going easy in us, hey?"

Mina groans, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind me, "Y/N! Just take me back to bed, it's still dark outside!" She weighs on top of me, making Jirou pull her back.

"We're becoming Pros, Mina." Jirou said, blinking to wake herself up more, "You never know what time an attack will come. We have to be ready."

It's when Kirishima stares at me a little harder than I finally ask what he's doing. He widens his eyes before clearing his throat, stopping us in front of the bathrooms, "Sorry! It's just... uh..."

I rub the back of my neck and hum, "What is it, Eijiro? Is something wrong?"

He shakes his head slowly. "No, um..." He stumbles upon his words before pointing at me, "Is that... Bakugou's hoodie?"

Everyone is staring at me now.

I take my hands out of my pockets as soon as I hear Mina gasp out loudly, "Oh! You're dating Bakugou, aren't you?"

I shush her, waving my palms around frantically, "Mina! I'm not dating anyone!" I tug on the bottom of the hoodie. "I just forgot to pack a spare and Katsuki gave me this, so..."

Kaminari snorts, hand on his hip as the other runs through his hair, "Really? Bakugou got mad at me yesterday when we were unpacking because I touched that hoodie to see if it was mine. I can't believe he let you borrow it!"

Sero nudges Kirishima and Kaminari, wide grin on his face. "Y'know what that means?" He chuckles, making Kaminari smils too as Kirishima shakes his head, "Bakugou is laying his claim on Y/—"

The door to the boys bathrooms opens up harshly, revealing a blonde in a black tank top and sweatpants. Bakugou glares at us before shoving his hands into his pockets. He growls, "Why the Hell are you talking so loud? You extras shouldn't be slacking."

I feel my heart beat faster as he walks towards us. Kaminari skips in Bakugou's direction, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and saying, "Hey dude, when did you ask Y/N out? Any tips for a guy like me?"

Palm against my face, I internally curse out Kaminari. And Mina now, because she's jumping onto my shoulders asking why I hadn't told her yet and if I've kissed Bakugou.

Don't make me wish I did, Mina...

Jirou shakes her head and says, "Never would've guessed you went for the loud ones, Y/N."

I lift my shoulders and stare at the both of them. "Look, Katsuki and I aren't dating." I say, trying to stop their stares and thoughts, "He simply let me borrow his hoodie because I was cold. Why else?"

I look over my shoulder to see Bakugou already rolling his eyes.

"Tch. Of course." He says, shaking his head and walking off, "Now get going, morons. I'm not making your breakfast."

I watch him leave, seeing his hands get shoved into his pocket and his head tilt to the ground.

After we finish in the bathroom, I fix my hair and slide on my PE pants, as well as grab the jacket and zip it over my black singlet. We're heading to the dining room, where I hear a lot of shouting and curse words. In other terms, Bakugou.

Mina and I walk in, yawning a bit. It's 4:40 in the morning and I just want to eat. We aren't to have food made for us, so we're all cooking for ourselves. Usually, I'd have a nice breakfast with rice and such, since Dad was really on me for never missing a meal. He said I needed the energy if I wanted to become a Pro Hero.

I see Midoriya cooking the rice and Ojiro working the stove, fish and different meats on the pan. We said 'goodmorning' before seeing Bakugou yelling at Todoroki for how he cut something.

Mina says she'll make our bowls to eat and I tell her what I want. Walking over, I take the knife from Bakugou and place it on the chopping board. "What are you two doing?" I huffed out, shoving my hands into the hoodie I was wearing.

Bakugou glances over to me before rolling his eyes. "Damn Half-and-Half can't slice anything for his life." He growled, shoving the weirdly cut onions to the side.

I sigh, grabbing the other half of the tomatoes that Todoroki hadn't butchered, "I'll do it. Todoroki, I think Sero is making some soba, so you can help him if you want."

The duel-haired boy nods his head at me before walking towards Sero, who is getting out the noodles.

Bakugou lets out a deep breath before leaning back against the bench. With his palms pressed against the marble top, he tilts his head down to me, watching as I cut the tomatoes. He's quiet, just... staring.

"Am I cutting it wrong?" I ask, trying to calm my nerves down.

"No." He responds, looking at me up and down.

"Then what are you watching me for?" I question, putting the slices on the plate of cut vegetables. I grab the onion next, overhearing Bakugou yell at Todoroki that he spent too long slicing the tomatoes and forgot the onions.

As I peel back the onion's outer layers, Bakugou shakes his head and looks away for a moment. "Tch, I was just making sure you don't fuck it up like Icy Hot did." He clicks his tongue back at me, making a smile dawn on my face.

I only hum back, listening to the tired conversations around us. Some of our classmates are just eating toast and cereal, whilst others have just finished cooking their food or in the middle of making it. I'm cutting the onion into slices when for some odd reason...

"Shit..." I mumble, placing the knife down and holding a hand over my eyes. I hate cutting onions.

"Are you fucking crying?" Bakugou question, nudging me to the side so he can take over cutting the onion.

I groan, washing my hands as water run down my face, "It's not my fault, it's an onion, Katsuki. Just because you don't have tear ducts..."

He clicks his tongue at me again while I dry my hands, sniffing a bit. He finishes cutting the onions as I walk towards his side of the kitchen. He grunts to me, "You're so freaking weak. How can you become a hero if you can't even cut some stupid vegetable—"

He glances down at me, halting his words. I'm looking back up to him, allowing the onion-caused tears to cascade down my cheeks and drop from my chin. Bakugou's expression changes as he gazes at me. It takes him a good five seconds before he does something.

"Dumbass. Don't just let yourself cry." He says, reaching out and holding my face in one of his hands. I close one of my eyes as he wipes away the tears underneath it. His palm is warm against my cheek.

I clench the sleeves I'm wearing. So close...

"Right..." I mumble out, staring into his vermillion eyes. Really, really pretty. "Thanks, Katsu'."

He blinks again before furrowing his brows and retracting his hand from my cheek. He clears his throat, finishing his task before moving away to the stove, "Whatever, dumbass. Racoon Eyes has been waving at you for the past five minutes."

I turn around and see that he was telling the truth. Mina is still waving her hand at me, looking a little tired from the motion already. When she sees that I'm looking at her, Mina begins to smirk and point her other hand at the ash-blonde to the right of me. I glare at her a little before shooing her off.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I grumble, wiping my hands on the cloth and making my way passed Bakugou.

"Shut the Hell up." He calls as I jog towards Mina.

We begin eating breakfast and hear the Pussycats and Mr Aizawa come in to make sure everyone was up and awake. Bakugou soon comes to sit in between me and Kirishima, the red-haired boy sparking up a conversation as we ate.

Next, we were sent outside to begin training. I yawned, still tired from waking up this early.

Bakugou was in a sulky mood because of his results for the ball throw, in which he got 709.6 meters. It was better than his 705.2 meters at the start of the year.

We all had individual tasks. Iida was doing hundreds of laps around the training ground, Jirou was strengthening her earphone jacks, Sero was releasing a bunch of tape that was way too much to handle, and Tokoyami is in the cave, where I hear a lot of yells.

I hold my breath for a moment before hearing Bakugou let off another gigantic explosion. He was dipping his arms into boiling water to expand his sweat glands, using it to release even bigger explosions. It seemed like a lot, but he kept cursing at his quirk, as if he wasn't doing good enough.

I looked back to my training area, a large space away from everyone else. This was because Pixie-Bob wanted to use her Earthflow to manipulate my playing ground. She knows that my quirk is similar to hers, in which I can change the form or state of any object.

Pressing my hands to the floor beneath me, I elevate myself higher into the air with the pillar underneath me. I was panting from having to move around a lot. Pixie-Bob wasn't holding up against me.

Once I catch my breath, I see a square-faced pole of mud coming towards me from the left. I turn myself towards it it and clap my hands, pressing it against the face of the pole so it splits in half after touching my palm. I smile at the fact that it's working.

But I hear Pixie-Bob giggle at me before the split pole sides come right back at me. I gulp, trying to duck under them but losing my footing. I slip off the pillar I'm standing on, now falling to the side of it. Trying to grasp the sides, I see that the poles are still coming towards me as I'm falling.

There's nothing I can do, since there'd nothing around me to use. So I allow myself to fall, clapping my hands and holding them towards the ground. When I come close enough, the part of the dirt I touch gets blown away, creating a crater for me to lay inside.

"Shit..." I grumble to myself, sitting up onto my knees and holding my shoulders. The reaction from my hands creating the crater blew into my shoulder, making it now ache when I move. I needed to make my movements more swift and quicker. It has to match my reaction time.

"Get up, hero!" Pixie-Bob calls, waving her paw at me, "No time to slack off! You're doing great to keep up with my Earthflow!"

I stand up and stare at my fingers. My touch is beginning to fade. I hate it.

"Yes, ma'am!" I call, brushing the dirt off my pants and fixing the crater.

I gulp and catch my breath before looking up towards my friends. Kirishima is blocking Ojiro's attacks, Kaminari is charging a gigantic battery and Mina is trying to produce more acid from her hands. Another explosion goes off.

Bakugou shakes his hands, boiling water getting thrown off his arms as well. He curses at himself before his eyes land on me.

"The fuck are you looking at?" He calls out to me, hand on his hip.

"Nothing much." I reply, waving my hand at him.

Bakugou growls and flips me off.

I continue to train with Pixie-Bob until we're given a ten minute break.

I toss a drink bottle to Kirishima and Mina, holding two at my side. "How's training going for you guys?" I question, sitting down beside Kirishima.

Mina groans, laying back onto the grass, "Ugh, my hands hurt so much! I was so excited to go swimming and stuff here!" She waves her drink bottle in the air, closing her eyes with a big frown.

I chuckle, wiping the sweat off my brow, "I know, but Aizawa did say this would be intense training. Maybe we'll go swimming later in the week."

Kirishima agrees, chugging down his water like it was air. I feel my body ache, making me lean against Kirishima as he spoke with Kaminari and Sero in front of us. Kirishima doesn't mind, still speaking as if it was nothing.

Someone plops down beside me. I give a quick glance to see that it's Bakugou, glaring at me like I was a villain. He mutters out quietly as the boys talk, "What the Hell do you think you're doing?"

I shrug my shoulders and sigh out, "I'm tired. We have five minutes until we go back out there."

Bakugou squints at me. His fingers wrap my arm, pulling me towards him. I groan at the movement, still feeling my lower body ache from the dodging. Bakugou just tells me to shut up.

My cheek is against his shoulder and we're sitting a bit more away from the rest of the group. I close my eyes for a moment after sipping from the water bottle I had. I give the extra one to Bakugou, to which he grunts at before beginning to drink it.

I state, looking around at our classmates, "I can't feel my arms and my shoulders."

"Okay." Bakugou scoffs, nudging my side, "It's fucking training, don't whine about it."

I look at him before huffing back at him, "I know but... I freaking hate feeling like this. It takes ages to get my touch back."

I run my fingers up and down my arm. I can see myself doing this and I know for a fact that I am. But it just isn't the same. Like I was a ghost or something. Not real.

I see Bakugou poke my palm. I mutter out, raising a brow at him, "What are you doing?"

He rolls his eyes as if it was purely obvious what his intentions were. His shoulders shake as moves in his spot. "I'm doing this so that you can stop fucking complaining when you start feeling this. Why else, dumbass?" He grumbles out, focusing on my hand.

I stare at him, hearing my heartbeat in my ear. Damn. Okay.

"Thanks, Katsuki." I say, watching him keep touching my hand.

Bakugou is just poking my palm and the tip of my fingers. I peer up at him for a quick moment, and his eyes are looking at our hands. I noticed how he's pulled us away from the rest of the class. Like he wants the privacy.

I'm kind of disappointed. Not because of him, but because I can't feel it. My arms are still asleep. From my fingers to my biceps, I can't feel anything. I pull my legs up to my chest, resting my hand on his thigh, the backside on his leg as he plays with my hand.

"You know what's kind of cool?" I hum to him, feeling the breeze pass us by.

He grunts in return, so I take it as my cue to keep going.

"Both our quirks work through our hands." I point out, feeling him lean into me more. Just that little bit more. "I don't know why, but I just find it pretty cool. I've noticed that your hands are always pretty warm because of your explosions."

Bakugou's shoulders shake a little before he switches from poking my hand to running his fingers down my palm. He places the tip of his fingers against the correlating tips of mine. With that, Bakugou draws lines across the tips of my fingers to my wrist.

I blink at his actions.

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugou says, still playing with my hand, "Your... Your hands are kind of rough. Only on your finger tips and a bit on the top of your palm. Probably because of how careless you are when you run around and use your quirk."

I stare up at him. Bakugou's vermilion eyes are trained onto our hands. It seems like he hadn't caught what he just said. But at the same time, he doesn't care if I knew that or not. It's confusing.

I begin to feel it after another minute.

We get told to get back to training after that.

Later . . .

I'm slicing the meat into cubes for the curry we have to make for ourselves. Everyone was already exhausted from training, but we got the chance to change and quickly clean our hands and faces.

I'm standing in front of my cutting board in a pair of leggings and a black singlet that my mother gave to me a while back. She said it reminded her of me. The reason being the words written on the front.

TO OBTAIN, SOMETHING OF EQUAL VALUE MUST BE LOST

It reminds me of how my quirk really works, and how the world should to. You shouldn't give something without getting something in return.

My eyes drift towards a certain blonde.

Equivalent Exchange.

I hear a loud explosion, my knife halting after slicing the meat. Bakugou is standing up from the fire stove he blew up. A sigh leaves my lips as I jog over, asking Kodai from Class B to add this to the bowl of already cut beef. I thank her too.

"Katsuki?" I say, looking around him to see the destroyed bricks. He's wearing a red tank top that I think he looks good in.

"Fucking Hell..." He says, walking off.

I lift my shoulders before kneeling down and clapping my hands. Sero and Tokoyami apologise for asking Bakugou to light up the wood with his explosions.

"It's fine. I'll round him back here after I'm finished." I claim, pressing my fingers against the broken stones. I squint a little before the light goes away, revealing the re-made stone stove. I place the metal cover above the fire wood, on top of the bricks. Tokoyami puts the pot where it belongs and thanks me for helping.

Bakugou had walked off a bit. I see him kicking the rocks on the ground, shoulders lifted with his hands shoved into his pockets. He seems annoyed that he couldn't light up the wood like Todoroki did.

"Come on, stop sulking, Katsuki." I say, patting his shoulder, "Just help us made dinner. I fixed the stove already."

I know Bakugou enough to see you can't be all 'don't worry, you're doing great, it's just a small mistake'. You have to order him to stop being upset. He hates showing that he's upset. Just move on.

Bakugou glares at me before turning his head away. "Tch, I don't give a shit." He claims, the wind blowing through his blonde hair, "Just go and make your crappy food."

I huff, crossing my arms over my chest with a pout, "Hey, you know you have to eat this too, right? If you think it's gonna' be 'crappy', then why don't you help make it better?"

He squints at me. Then, he rolls his eyes and roughly ruffles my hair.

I push his hand away as my neck and cheeks warm up. "K—Katsuki! Stop!" I grumble, finally pulling his palm away from me.

He sighs out, walking back towards the two classes cooking right now, "Stop making that face, dumbass."

He crosses his arms over his chest and begins to help the others, adding in the things he thought would be good.

Although, he can only do so much.

Kirishima and Sero were stuffing their faces as they ate the curry. It wasn't the the best I've had or cooked, but it's the best we could do at the moment. We were tired and just needed some food for the end of the day.

I grab a bowl of rice and curry with the spoon in my other hand. Turning around, I find that everyone has broken into groups. I scan the tables to find somewhere I can eat.

"Why the Hell are you standing here for?" Bakugou says once he takes his spot on my right. He's holding his own bowl of food and a spoon. "You look like a lost kid."

I tell him, shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know where to sit. It looks like all the tables are full." I tap the toe of my shoe against the dirt floor. A habit I picked up from Mum. She'd do that to keep the tempo on time. It helped me when I played music. "I just wanna' sit down, we all trained do hard. My legs are killing me..."

Bakugou turns his gaze to look down to me. He then shakes his head and places his free hand against the back of my shoulder. His palm is still warm.

"Huh?" I squeak out and he begins to push my towards the tables, "Where are we going?"

"To find a spot to sit, cheerleader." He claims, head turning to find anyone we can sit near. I'm guessing he doesn't want to sit with Midoriya or his friends. Kaminari is with Ojiro and such, so that'd be a good choice.

He then stops for a moment before pushing me towards a table. "Here." He orders, hand leaving my shoulder, "Sit down."

Kirishima glances up to me, cheeks full with food. He finishes what he's eating before scooting over. "Hey, Y/N, Bakugou." He chimes happily, patting the space beside him, "Come on, sit down. We're all so hungry."

I set myself down beside Kirishima. "Thanks, Eijiro." I say as I place my bowl on the table. My eyes draw towards Bakugou. "Are you gonna' stand there?"

He has his hand on his hip with his own bowl on the wooden table top. He raises a brow at me as the others talk about Yaoyorozu's quirk.

"There's no space, dumbass, where would I even fucking sit?" He scoffs at me as if I was blind. He's looking around, but realises that there is indeed no more seats. He seems irritated now.

I look over to Kirishima and notice the space between us. So I move closer to Kirishima, pointing to the spot on my left now. I give a small smile and say, "Just sit next to me."

He raises a brow at me. Like he was contemplating it. In the end, Bakugou sets himself down beside me. It's a bit squished here. All three of us are close together.

Bakugou uses his left hand to move the spoon and eat, trying to lean back a bit more. I'm moving towards the table, grabbing my cup and drinking from it. I feel Bakugou set his hand on the space of wood directly behind where I'm sitting. He uses it to hold himself up, arm now pressed against my back. I gulp.

"Do you think tomorrow will be any better?" I ask, trying to ignore all the attention I was giving to his arm brushing against my back.

Bakugou finishes the food in his mouth before grunting back, "Hell no. This is a training camp, dumbass. They'll work us 'til we die."

I look up towards him before holding my cheek in my palm, elbow against the table. I give a warm smile and close my eyes.

"You'll be there to revive me, won't you, Katsuki?" I giggle out to him.

"Tch, as of I would waste the time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 374 93
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
98K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
299 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
4.2K 96 21
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž The man b...