HIDDEN IDENTITY ||Park Jisung...

Von jaemin_mochi

A quiet ,lonely 18 years old boy ,Park Jisung . In school , to the people's eyes he's just like a typical ner... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION II
ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2
SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 5
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 6
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8
DREAMIES SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 13
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 18
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38
Note
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 39
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41
NOTICE
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 42
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 43
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 51
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 54
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57
LOVE NOTES

ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27

644 31 0
Von jaemin_mochi

Jisung's POV

I woke up,only to find empty beside me. Probably she woke up early and went back to her room. Remembering what happened last night,I smiled to myself. Still can't believe she likes me and she's mine now;like I've always wanted.

Last night ...

"Let's go. It's getting late," told Sarah,rubbing her arms due to the midnight cold. Seeing her like that, I took off my hoodie and gave it to her. Luckily I was wearing a t-shirt inside. "Wear this. Don't worry about me."

She took it then put it on. She looked extremely adorable and cute in that oversize hoodie. "Still feeling cold?" I asked. She shaked her head. "Let's get inside."

I took her hand and intertwined it. "Your hand is so warm, " said Sarah, putting my hand on her face. I just smiled at her cuteness. We walked inside till we reached our rooms yet I didn't want to let her hand go.

"Sarah ," I called. She hummed in respond. "Sleep with me tonight." She stunned. "Me? Sleep with you ?" She pointed her finger to herself then to me. I gave her a curt nod. "Yeah."

"Umm,you wanna sleep with...me?" She asked again, almost audible.

"Yes. Don't worry, I won't do anything inappropriate to you. Only if you're ready," I winked that made her cheeks slightly turned pinkish. Couldn't hold myself anymore ,I pecked on her cheeks and her cheeks turned even more red. I laughed at her cute reaction. "So? Yes or no?"

"Yes," she said in a very low ,soft voice. With a huge smile, I pulled her into my room. "Let's sleep." She hopped onto my bed , snuggled to my side. I pulled her body closer to mine,snaked my arms around her small body. "Still cold?" She shooked her head that was buried in my chest. "It's warm ," she mumbled, tighten her arms around me.

This is what I was dreaming for.
That I wanted.
And now, I get what's mine.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

After I cleaned myself,I went down to have my breakfast. The others probably waited for me. As soon as I went down, my eyes were searching for one person. However couldn't find her anywhere.

With feeling of wondered,I took my place next to Jeno and decided to ask him Sarah's whereabout. "Jeno, where's Sarah? Why is she not here ?" I asked ,eyes still roaming around.

"Oh ,she was already out early in the morning," answered Jeno with his mouth full of food. My head quickly spun facing him . "Where to?"

"She said she wants to meet her friend but I can't remember who. Was it Haejoon? Or Haejin?"

"It's Hyunjin," Jaemin interrupted.

"Who?" Jeno asked.

"Hyunjin," enuciated Jaemin. Jeno nodded with his mouth 'o'.

After hearing that name, my fingers formed into a fist along with anger overpowered me. Why would they meet so early ? What was it for?

"Did she tells you where she's going ?" I asked both of them, interrupting their conversation. They shrugged ,shaking their heads in no.

"I'm not eating ," and with that I left the table and headed back to my room , ignoring Jeno's calling.

I locked my door,not allowing anyone to enter. I took my phone and texted Sarah.

Where are you ?

After a few minutes,she replied.

I have something to do for the project. Sorry didn't inform you earlier. Didn't want to wake you up just now.

I tapped on the keyboard ,hands trembling.

Are you with Hyunjin ?

I just don't know why I was very upset ,mad and disappointed. They were all mixed up into undescribable feelings. I shouldn't feel this way cause Sarah is mine now.

I'm just... Afraid of losing her.

Ding!
Another reply from her.

Hmm ,yes...

I threw my phone on the bed then it bounced and felt on the floor. I run my fingers frustratedly through my hair.

I hate this feeling!

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Sarah's POV

I checked my phone again,to see if there was any reply from Jisung. None. 0 notification. After I sent the last text,he didn't respond to it although the text was 15 minutes ago. Was he mad at me?

Now I'm feeling guilty about it. He's probably locking himself in the room like he used to do whenever he feels sad or mad. I should apologize to him later and explain everything again. I wanted to tell him last night but I didn't want to ruin our moments so I just kept it to myself.

"Sarah, hello? Are you listening?" Hyunjin snapped his fingers at me, cutting my thoughts. "Oh ,what were you saying?"

Hyunjin shooked his head ,"Are you okay? I was asking you do you wanna go anywhere after this ?"

"Ermm , we're done is it?" I asked,blur.

"Yep, we are done. We got all of our informations. Complete. So do you wanna go back or what?"

I thought for awhile,there's one place I wanna go but not with Hyunjin. Slowly smile forming on my lips.

"Why are you smiling like crazy?" asked Hyunjin,looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing. I think that's all for today. I wanna finish this assignment fast so that I won't be rushing later on," I said, giving an excuse to leave.

"Okay, if that's what you want. See you tomorrow." We bid each other goodbyes and walked in separate ways.

After walking for 20 minutes, finally I reached home. There was only one destination in my head; Jisung's room. I knocked on his door a few times but no respond from him. I knocked again ,even louder. "Jisung ! Open the door please!"

I heard footsteps from the inside then the door opened , revealing Jisung with his sleepy face and messy hair. Looking so miserable.

I pushed the door wider , got in then shut the door. I cupped his cheeks,worried about his miserable appearance. "Why do you look so miserable?"

He moved his face away from me then sat on his bed. I followed and sat next to him. "Why do you care?" he asked in monotone. I stunned but then smiled.

"Are you jealous that I went out with Hyunjin?" I asked , wiggling my brows.

"N-no! Why would I ?"

I smiled even wider.

"You know,it's not wrong to admit you're jealous cause that shows how much you love me and care for me," I stated.

"So?"

"So ,I love you too," I grinned ,only earning a glare from Jisung.

I groaned,rolling my eyes. "Let's talk somewhere else. " I got up from the bed. "Go and change now."

Ignoring my words,he laid down to continue with his sleep.

"Jisung! Wake up. C'mon babe," I instructed. Seeing him ignoring me,I pulled his hand out of the bed that eventually made him fell from the bed.

"Ouch! What the—"

"Now. Change." I said sternly. He grunted, "Fine."

I watched him changed—dont get me wrong ,he was wearing a black singlet and just grabbed one of his white hoodie and put it on. He sprayed his perfume on his body and fixed his messy hair.

"Done?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go." I pulled his hand and took one of the car keys. After we got into the car,I started the engine and began to drive.

"Where are you taking me?" Jisung asked after being quiet for a decade.

"You'll know later." I hid my smile.

After an hour driving, finally we reached our destination.

"Eurwangni Beach? What are we doing here?" asked Jisung as soon as I parked our car. I unbelted the seatbelt and got out of the car. I knocked on the screen car by Jisung's side ,"Are you just gonna stay in the car?"

Jisung got out of the car,still had his sour look.

"What are we doing here, Sarah ?" he asked again.

"To relax our mind," I replied short. "Let's go."

I took his hand, intertwined our fingers. I've always wanted to go here with someone special and now my dream comes true.

We walked  around the beach , enjoying the beautiful beach with soft windy wind brushed against our skin. The sound of the waves crashing to the shore really calm me and I hope Jisung too.

After walking for 20 minutes,we decided to take a break for awhile and sat on the sand under a shaddy tree.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Calm and relax," he answered with his normal tone.

"That's why I brought you here. I've always wanted to go here ..." I paused and turned to look at him ," with someone special , someone I love."

Both of us stared into each other eyes , none of us wanted to break it.

"I know you're jealous of Hyunjin and you sort of don't trust me. But that's okay cause I understand , we are still new in this relationship but all I want you to know is I really like you. Only you. There's no one could replace you in my heart despite we are thousands miles away apart. Don't worry ,I'm all yours ," told I ,trying convinced him.

Jisung still hadn't respond , just staring at me. "Jisung..." I called his name softly. Still no respond. "Aww , is my baby Jisung still sulking ?" I asked teasingly in my cute voice. I clinged my arm around his and laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you still upset?"

"No."

I quickly moved my head from his shoulder, grinning. "Really?"

Jisung smiled. "Yes. I was just teasing you. You are so adorable ," he squeezed my cheeks and–

CUP!

A quick kiss planted on my lips.

"You know I can't even get mad at you for so long cause you really know how persuade me and you look even cuter when you're blushing. So tell me ,how can I get mad at you ?" His words made me blushed even more.

"And I love you too."

He leaned his face even closer to mine as his eyes glued to my lips. I exactly knew what he was about to do. Our faces were just a few inches and before his lips touched mine , I quickly covered his mouth.

"Do you think I let you kiss me after lying to me ?" I smirked, pushing his hands away. Then I ran away from him.

"Try to catch me if you can," I ran , laughing at his surprised reaction.

"Wait till I catch you!" Jisung started to chase after me.

Both of us chased after each other ,running by the seaside with full of laughter. I splashed the water at him and he did the same too. We started to chase each other again , eventually he caught me.

"Got you!" He snaked his arms around my waist and tighten it ,not letting me to escape from him.

"Okay ,okay ...you win," I surrendered , still laughing.

"Let's stay here for a bit. There's something beautiful I wanna show you," I said as our body swaying from side to side.

"Jisung ,let's take pictures. It will be a waste if we didn't take any pictures. " I took out my phone and tapped on the camera.

"Smile."

Click,click!

We took a few pictures with different poses. I looked through the pictures and showed it to Jisung. Satisfied with it ,I kept my phone back in my slingbag.

"Okay ,it's starting now ," I exclaimed ,clapping my hands excitedly.

We watched the beautiful sunset. I took a few pictures of it as a memory.

A memory of our first date .

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hi! Like I promise , another chapter heheh...btw I'm sorry if there's any typo in here. I was rushing typing this out 😂 anyway stay safe and don't forget to stay clean always 💫🙌

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Oh God ,I checked it again and there are soooooo many typos HAHA I'm sorry for the typos 🙏  don't worry ,I've correct it already hoho

( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

Btw thank you for 1k readers 😭 thanks for always supporting me ❤️ leplep y'all muah hehe🌞❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.2K 1.6K 40
"You're so precious and I want to protect you from this cruel world" He only does his job to protect and help the girl. Falling in love with her is n...
25.8K 1.2K 63
Miroh is a city run by the mafia, several in fact. One of the wealthiest and feared mafia families lies in the hands of a spoiled rich kid Hwang Hyun...
76.5K 1.2K 30
You live a normal life but that all changes when you are kidnapped and meet the most powerful mafia in the world. Or is he?
33.9K 498 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...