kissing (sotus Kristsingto) �...

By young5101forever

krist singto inshots....18+ if you want to read you can if you dont want you still can.... a meat for all the... More

licks
homework
I hate you p
I hate you p'
I hate you p '' (last chapter)
punishment time
messed
roomate
note....1
reverse
reverse 2
note2
reverse 3
reverse smut
there is nothing like you and me
there is nothing like you and me 2
there is nothing like you and me 3
there is nothing like you and me (part 4)
there is nothing like you and me (end)
bestie or what??
ask (note)
not an update (just a promotion)

reverse 4

986 41 12
By young5101forever

next day they both woke up. Kong was still asleep but arthit's eyes opened he saw a sloth hanging on him it was kongpob. he was just admiring his beauty that Kong woke up "ummm . why is it so  hard" while pressing arthit's chest. and arthit said "cause its my chest you punk"

and then Kong actually realized he was shy by arthit's words and ran straight to the washroom without even looking. and arthit stood up while smirking at Kong's shyness. he went to his room did his morning routine.

he sat on the couch holding a bowl  of cereals and opened the TV. and Kong came out remembering the embarrassing moment and without hid his face and walked towards the kitchen. and he saw that arthit already had made a bowl of cereal for him.

he walked towards arthit and sat besides him in an awkward silence. and he said "p don't you have to go" and arthit said "today is weekend ....holiday " And Kong remembered the fact and kept silence and said after remembering the fact that tomorrow he had the competition so he asked "p' can  you play with me" and arthit asked choking on the food "w..what???" and Kong said "basket ball of course "And arthit said "ohhh...sure i thought...." and Kong said "what??" and arthit said  "no nothing."

they had their food and they walked  downstairs after dressing to "play". arthit stood there and said "any bet you wanna keep" and Kong said "who ever does more half court will win and the loser have to tell a truth".

and they started to play and the scores were going like {a= ARTHIT k=kong}

                                       A  2                         K1

                                            4                         4

                                          10                          9

after the match ended at ARTHIT at 25 and Kong at 22 and eventually kong lost. arthit said "let's first drink some water then you can confess" And kong said "ohkk fine" kong was gathering his courage ..... and then they drank some water and arthit said "now you can confess ...1,2,3,4 start" and kong said after drinking the last drop of water left in the bottle and kong said....

"ohk p' actually i wanted to say that i dont know how but i love you....i like you a lot truly. i tried my best so that you wont be ashamed of me being besides you" and kong  stopped. arthit wasnt able to process that sudden confession and he stood up and walked away without even speaking a word.

kong already knew that arthit hated him now for sure because maybe arthit never wanted this to happen. and the whole day they both didnt even see each other arthit was not even talking. but the truth was for arthit it was too sudden and secondly he was the top so he can't imagine that the bottom one would be confessing . he wanted to confess rather than being confessed to.

next day was the competition......{i wont be writing too many details about it} it was the basket ball match and arthit and other seniors were there to watch kong but arthit didnt even smile nor speak to him. he was cold.

the match began the engineering was standing against agriculture...... the scores were {a- agriculture e-engineering}

e3 a4. e10 a9 . e20 a18. e28 a26. and engineering won it. but kong didnt have much time to celebrate and he went for the moons . the competition began. all the faculties moons and stars were there and they introduced themselves. they sang, danced and also showed there talents like kong played guitar.

but then came the most important part question .... all of them were answered different questions and kong was asked "for you what i love". and kong said "for me.... you can call me as a student of science or maybe a too studious person but i would say for me love is the most impure substance" 

(The 2 dress he was wearing)

and all were shocked to here that and then the judges asked "and can you explain that line of yours" and kong said "yes for sure...for me love is impure because love dosen't evolve from only one feeling when we love someone we feel jealous...care ...warmth hatred  and many more feeling we want to take care of them and as i know pure substances are something that dosen't consists of more than one thing or isn't mixed." and he smiled 

but then again judges asked "why hatred when you love someone how can you hate them" and kong said "we love only those who we hate and we hate them because we loved them" and soon the results were out and kongpob won it.

  as arthit never broke his promises he watched the whole match and even the competition of the moon and the star. but he didnt talk. and kong also didnt as arthit was always busy with practice as the competition was near.

TIMESKIP [if you wanna know what happened in between these days ...it is when kong used to come home arthit would be either in his room or out of home.... and when arthit saw kong he used to be silent and act like stranger}

on the day of arthit's match. it was engineering VS ARCHITECTURE. And kong also went to see the match  with his friends the match began. architecture was winning the points until the second set began strangely arthit was now a beast he and his group was really stealing all the points.

and kong could now understand why arthit was known as the king. and now by the last set the whole crowd knew that engineering has already won. the match ended and the engineering faculty got the award. 

after all the fangirl and fanboys received the signs of the group. they were free and knot saw kong and his friends ...at that time arthit was gone to change the clothes and as arthit returned bright said without even asking arthit "oi...we have a party kong and his friends and you and us are coming ....this is for final" and arthit looked a bit tensed.

kong noticed the tension on his face but didnt say anything cause it would be tooooo much awkward. 

it was 5 the time for party.... they all assembled in the restaurant and already swore to be drunk. they were enjoying the party and really arthit didnt even mind kong he was talking to him like normal.

and suddenly arthit stood up and said to whole crowd..."today i wanna ask someone something..." and everyone looked at him like is he gone mad or what but all of them liked it .

he said "i can never hate a person like you...cause i fell for you for a long time like hella long time... i wanted to confess but you know what i was shocked to hear it first....it was hard for me to imagine that the one whom i was trying to confess was now telling me that he loved me..but today with all my courage i am asking you out....." he stepped on the table and said towards kong "kongpob will you be my boyfriend?" and all the strangers were hooting for them to be couples

while his own friends were shocked as they didnt knew what happened what was happening and what was gonna happen and kong couldnt do anything but say "yes" he walked on the table while arthit hugged him tightly..... and kong looked up and arthit kissed him . all the others were clapping ad saying "What a lovely couple...." 

and suddenly arthit took out a ring from his pocket and put it in kong's hand and said "kong i love you...and you are mine" and kong said "yeah i am" 

he put the ring into arthit's finger and they kissed again and then suddenly bright said "if your acting is over can you both step down while we order our food and as normal people do we also use the table for eating rather than for making out?" 

and arthit stepped down while kong sat besides him ..... after an hour they all returned back and now kong didnt have to use different rooms he could stay with arthit without any walls in between.

arthit and kong slept together cuddling. it was like a dream to both of them but this dream was true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the smut is coming in the next chapter.

thanks a lot guys 

please comment and vote for this if you liked it

love you guys

and sorry again if i made any mistake.

bye for now and I hope you like it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 818 25
An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthith. Disclaimer: I do not own the charact...
1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
48.3K 3.4K 23
A Kongpob-Arthit fanfiction. What has fate in store for Kongpob, a thief, and Arthit, a prince, who meet in the most unexpected circumstances?
2.9K 206 7
SOTUS week 2021 on twitter 7 days 7 stories 1 couple endless chaos. Prompts: Day 1: "Why are you here at 4am?" Day 2: Adopted/rescued pet Day 3: "p...