THE PRINCE'S QUEEN | J.MAYBANK

By hazzoranstories

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ โœงเผ„โ˜€๏ธŽเผ„โœง "๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด... More

C A S T
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
O B X 2 C A S T
[22]
[23]
[24]

[13]

1.1K 17 5
By hazzoranstories

I slithered through the front door of Thorton Mansion and tiptoed to my room that night. I was still a little shaken from tonight's events, but I would have to deal with it. I walked to my room, making sure to be extra quiet near Topper's bedroom and let out a relieved breath once I got on the other side of my door.

I almost screamed when I saw JJ lying on my bed, but I quickly covered my mouth, my eyes wide. He smirked, flung his leg around the outside of the bed, and strode towards me.

He removed my hand away from my mouth, and his smirk grew. "Hey," he whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"You scared the hell out of me. What're you doing here?" I sneered.

His face suddenly turned serious. "I came to see you. After the whole Crain thing, you seemed all trembly and shit, so I came to check on you," he said, and his lips curled into a smile.

I suppressed a fake chuckle and shook my head. "I'm fine, really, I'm fine. Now you need to leave before Topper finds you," I advised and started nudging him towards my balcony. He scoffed and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from kicking him out.

"You aren't fine. I can tell by your eyes. Your pupils get small when you're scared. What's wrong? Was it the gun?" He questioned and moved his hand that rested on my wrist to intertwine with mine.

My lip trembled, but I bit my lip while shaking my head again. "No, no, I'm fine. Just a little scared about what might happen with the gold and stuff," I lied with as real of a smile as I could render.

JJ sighed and brought me into his arms. I let out a soft sob and placed his hands under my thighs, lifting me up, so my legs wrapped around his waist. I dug my nose in between his neck and collarbone and let out a shaky breath.

"I've never gotten shot at before, J," I whispered, and I felt his breath next to my ear, telling me he was listening. "It was scary. I was this close to losing my ear or something, and how would I have to explain to Topper and my family what happened? That me and my friends broke into the Crain house and found some gold. They'd kill me, we'd all get arrested, and they'd never let me see you guys again. Never see you again," I rambled, and he rubbed my back soothingly. Tears sprung up into my eyes and rubbing onto his skin, leaving it wet.

I began crying quietly in his arms as he walked us over to my bed. He layed me down, me still trying to keep a hold of him. He chuckled and said, "babe, you have to let me go for a couple seconds." I huffed and dropped my grip around him, flopping on my bed. I could tell my mascara was running from both my tears and from snuggling into JJ.

My boyfriend walked into my bathroom and soon came out with some makeup wipes, hairbrush, toothbrush and paste, a spit cup, and hair ties. He set everything down and went towards my closet, where he picked out some PJs. I was too interested in the ceiling to notice his return, so I had to wait till the bed groaned from his weight to look at him.

He had a warm smile on his face as he tried to make me sit up, but I just moaned in protest. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, before grabbing my makeup wipes. He grabbed a singular wipe and tilted my head to face him.

He gently started rubbing my light makeup off, forcing me to squeeze my eyes shut, my messed up mascara leaving my face. Once all of it was off, he placed the wipe down, but I kept my eyes closed, growing tired. I heard some fumbling around and soon felt JJ's finger tap my lip, telling me to open my mouth.

I obeyed, and he stuck my toothbrush filled with toothpaste into my mouth. He placed his hand under my head and brought my head up. The blonde began making small circles with the toothbrush. This may sound weird. But having your boyfriend brush your teeth was surprisingly very relaxing.

When he decided my teeth were clean enough, he took the toothbrush out of my mouth and made me spit in the spit cup.

"Can you sit up for me, baby girl?" He inquired tenderly. I nodded and slowly sat up, still not opening my eyes. Without warning, he lifted my black shirt above my head and threw it to the ground, along with my black leggings.

I took a deep calming breath, and he lifted my arms above my head. He slipped on one of his hoodies I had stolen from him and stored in my closet. I recognized it right away by the smell of his cologne that still wafted through my nose.

JJ set my arms down, and I felt his absence, so I opened my eyes finally and saw him searching the bathroom again. He came out with a wet rag, vaseline, and bandages. I shot him a puzzled look until he pointed to the dry blood on my arm along with the scabbing cut.

"Babe, you don't --" I started.

"Do you want to sleep with dried blood on your arm?" He cut me off, and I stayed silent. He raised his eyebrows and knelt next to me. "So, how'd this happen?" He interrogated.

"Mrs. Crain got me with her fire poker," I replied, and he chuckled.

"Did you fight back?" He questioned and wiped up the dried blood on my arm with the rag.

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah," I said.

"That's my girl. Life lesson: If you're ever threatened, self-defense isn't assault," He explained, and I giggled.

"Coming from the guy who tried to beat up my brother and his friends," I teased, and he sniggered.

"Hey, at least I don't wimp out," he winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. Before I knew it, he was done patching up my arm. He soon moved to my hair, where he brushed through it soothingly.

He would occasionally kiss the back of my head or my shoulder since he was sitting behind me, which sent me into euphoria. Once my hair was nott-free, he grabbed a hair tie and began braiding it.

"Since when do you know how to braid?" I joked, and he laughed.

"I've tried on Kie a couple times, and she taught me. I liked to braid my hookups hair so it wouldn't be in the way," he said, and I could practically hear the smirk radiating off his features once he mentioned his hookups.

"Am I one of your hookups, babe?" I asked with a pout as I glanced around my shoulder to look in his eyes.

He leaned forward and pecked my lips, making me smile. "No, you're so much more than a meaningless hookup," he purred, and I blushed. Turning back around quickly, I didn't want to be seen blushing so fiercely.

He finished braiding my hair and put everything away before trudging back over to my bed, where I was already under the covers. He shut off all the lights and stripped until he was in his boxers before crawling in next to me.

I fidgeted on top of his chest with my arms wrapped around him in an embrace. My legs found his waist again, so I buried my nose under his neck. He enveloped me with his strong arms, breathing steady patterns into my ear.

"I love you," I mumbled, and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, baby girl."

~:*:~

I woke up the next day with a beautiful view that was JJ's neck. I smiled to myself. I glanced around my room to see the sun shining through my balcony's glass french doors and the sky bright and lively. Nature's mood made me forget every bad thing from last night and for once in a long while . . . . actually enjoy life, and be thankful. I turned around to look at my alarm clock and saw that it was already 11 in the morning.

I nudged JJ's arm with my elbow, and he stirred with a loud grunt. He turned onto his stomach, which didn't look comfortable, but he stayed there. "Babe, we slept in. It's already 11," I whisper-yelled to him, and he groaned.

"So? I can't get up right now, babe. I got polio," he mumbled into my sheets. I rolled my eyes and flopped onto his back, trying to make myself weigh as much as possible to get him annoyed and wake him up.

"Come on, J. We gotta get you out of here before --" I was cut off by thunderous footsteps walking to my room. I knew it as Topper's because he walks so loud. I hit JJ's across the head, and he whined.

"Topper's coming. You need to hide!" I screeched and kept slapping him.

"How do you know it's him?" My boyfriend grumbled.

"Because I just do, now hide!" I panicked, but he stayed still. His back heaving up and down, signaling to me that he was falling back asleep. I groaned and said, "come on JJ!"

"Elle! Elle, are you awake?!" Topper shouted from the other side of the door. My eyes widened, and I jumped off JJ's back, having him release another complaint under his breath.

"Come on, JJ! If Topper finds you in my room, he'll kill both of us!" I squealed, trying to be as quiet as possible.

JJ's sighed. "Fine," he slowly got out of bed and stretched.

"Elle! Elle, you in there or not?!" Topper called.

"Be there in a second!" I said and pushed JJ into my closet, slamming the door. I raced back over to my door and opened it hastily.

"What, Topper?" I snapped, and Topper raised his eyebrows.

"Did you have someone in here? Was it your filthy Pogue boyfriend?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh, uh, no," I covered up quickly, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Well anyways . . . ." he trailed off and pushed past me.

"Come on in," I commented sarcastically, but he ignored it and started searching my room.

"I'm going out with Rafe and Kelce later today. I just wanted to let you know," he said and walked into my bathroom.

"Okay, and why would I care where you are?" I spat, and he marched out of the bathroom.

"I didn't really want to tell you that. But, I did want to tell you that I broke up with Sarah," he said solemnly.

"Good. You don't deserve someone like her," I sniggered, and he scowled at me.

"You can think that I don't care. But can I tell you one thing," he said and smirked widely. "You really should do better at hiding your hookups." He suddenly whipped my closet door open and pulled JJ out by his neck.

My mouth fell open to say something, but he interrupted me with, "you know, I thought you'd learn by now. That these . . . ." he looked at JJ in disgust, and the blonde rolled his eyes. "These monsters. They're not good for you --"

"Oh, and you know what's good for me?!" I raised my voice.

"Well, I know that dating a Maybank isn't," he argued.

"Just let him go, Topper. I'm never going to change my mind about Pogues. They're just people."

"I'd just like to say that --" JJ started but was cut off by Topper grabbing him around the throat.

"Topper," I warned.

"I thought me and my friends have taught you enough lessons, JJ," my brother hissed, but JJ ignored him.

"Topper, let him go now," I growled.

"Or what? Are you going to pull your little gun back on me?" Topper barked.

"Shut up, Kook," JJ cut in.

"Or what? What? What'cha gonna do, Pogue? Hm?" Topper said and got in JJ's face, who glared at him.

My boyfriend then punched Topper straight in the nose. I let out a loud cry. Topper let go of JJ's throat and stumbled back. He felt his nose, which had a little bit of blood dripping out, and snarled.

"You bitch!" Topper roared and started advancing towards JJ, who stood his ground. I ran in between them and pushed Topper away.

"Topper, leave," I said flatly, but Topper stayed put. "Topper, leave! Leave now, or I will pull that gun out on you!" I yelled, and Topper pushed his lips into a thin line.

"Fine," he said through gritted teeth before wiping his bloody nose and storming out.

I sighed and turned to JJ. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" I worried and caressed his cheek.

He smiled and said, "yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 116 33
๐ท๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘™๐‘Žโ„Ž ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
214K 3.2K 60
๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€: ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 97 61
๐Œ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค...