Love me (Reader x Armin Arler...

By ISTARSWISH

No Lemons In This One! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Special Guest!! (you'll never know!!)
Chapter 17 Part 2
Omg :>
Chapter 18
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Le Chaptar 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final chapter)

Chapter 7

1.2K 46 13
By ISTARSWISH

(Authors note: sorry i haven't updated in a while. I am in that stage to where I get lazy and lack on school work. Despite that, enjoy the story! Ps, thank you for at least 102 reads and 7 votes!)

                    Your P.O.V

The hot breeze felt good against my head. When I was finished, I began to text Armin. 'Are you ready yet? I just finished getting ready.'  As soon as I sent it, he immediately replied, 'I'm ready I'm on my way to pick you up (y/n)' I smiled quietly and headed to the living room. I turned on the tv and watched the series 'Soul Eater'. It was interesting alright, especially when Black Star makes dumb calls. 

                  Armin's P.O.V

As I drive towards (y/n) house, I thought about why I kissed her earlier. From there, it was easy as pie to tell if I liked her. She was nice, pretty, and smart. To my understanding, she liked me. (Y/n) is sensitive most of time. I turn down her street. '225, 226, 227' I turn to her house and park the car. I make my way to her door and knock. I could hear the tv inside. I snap out of it soon as I heard the turning if a doorknob. She opened the door so suddenly, which left me startled. When I saw her outfit, I was surprised with her having on a (f/c) shirt with a matching (f/c) skirt/pants. She looked outstanding. No, amazing. "S-should we go..?" I asked blushing. She nodded as she headed out the house with me behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 13.6K 38
You attend an the elite Sina University where you find your life pretty boring. That is, until you meet a kindhearted blonde hair and blue - eyed boy...
42.5K 1.1K 13
armin arlert
37K 1K 26
ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ "ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...