Number Neighbour » h.s

Bởi harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[twenty eight]

7.8K 210 136
Bởi harrylilies

Nina and Harry lied on the bed, Harry's back against the headboard while Nina rested against his chest, his arms around her as they stayed in the dim room after eating the nuggets.

Harry let out a small sigh of contentment, bringing Nina closer, causing her to adjust her head on his chest. "How was Manila?"

Nina closed her eyes, her hand reaching up to be placed on Harry's arm, her thumbs softly rubbing his skin for a second. "So good," she replied gently, "Might go there if you break my heart again."

Harry let out a tiny groan at her comment, knowing that she was joking, but he leaned forward to bring his face closer to hers, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Never again."

"No promises," Nina whispered, turning her head slightly to look at him, eyes travelling to his lips before back to his eyes.

"I promise," Harry shook his head, "I want this for as long as you will let me."

"So, a lifetime?" She smiled, letting out a tiny giggle.

"Lifetime seems like a good deal." Harry smiled back before leaning forward to kiss Nina's lips. "I have a question."

At the shift of Harry's demeanor, Nina frowned as she nodded at him.

"That-That night, how did you- How did Olly...?" He couldn't word his question, and from the look on his face, Nina knew that the mention of her ex was enough for Harry to feel uncomfortable, let alone mentioning how she had slept over at his flat.

"Flynn and Pam didn't pick up," Nina said, "And I wanted to get as far away as possible from you," she said quietly, looking down at her lap, "I knew that he could help and he wouldn't cross the line so I," she shrugged, "Called him, stayed the night then left."

"Did he try anything?" Almost timidly, Harry asked.

Nina looked up at him, "No."

"I'm sorry, I know yo- It's just that," Harry paused, "You have a history with the lad and he's not bad looking," he chuckled a little, avoiding eye contact, "Not bad looking, at all. And he looked worried and like he cared about you, I just thought that maybe you'd realise how being with me was," he shrugged, "A mistake. Maybe you'd realise that it has been Olly all along."

"You know what," Nina turned her body in Harry's grasp, "I think I know what your problem is, Harry." At Harry's silence and stare, Nina went on, "You watch too damn many Netflix movies, it's sickening."

Harry let out a scoff before laughing, rolling his eyes at Nina.

"No, really," she laughed, "Starring Noah Centineo, too. What else is inside that head of yours?" Nina teased him, fully turning to wrap her legs around him as she sat on his lap, cupping his face in her hands, "Harry,"

His laughing calmed as he looked at her, watching her give him a small smile as she stared at him.

"I'm scared of how much love I have for you. I told Mick, you, once that if I found out that you were lying, I would never forgive you but look at me now," she chuckled softly, "I'm breaking my own damn rules, but I don't feel bad, you know why?"

Harry shook his head, his heart thumping quickly against his chest.

"Because I know that you're a good man, and I know," she paused, leaning closer, "That you're the one for me."

_

It seemed like deja vu.

Harry and Nina dancing in her kitchen as they prepared breakfast while hosting their imaginary show, only they were stealing so many kisses as they went.

It scared both of them how happy they were when they were together. It was scary how much power the both of them had on one another, one that they felt okay with the other possessing.

Between the kisses, the jokes, the twirls, and laughter, Harry paused to watch her.

His Nina.

"You know," Nina began, drying the plate that Harry had given her, "You were supposed to come with me to Ma's birthday tomorrow before shit went down," she chuckled, "Before, you know, I found out that I should've joined the dots when it came to you and Mick liking kale, but that's off point."

Harry rolled his eyes with a laugh, drying his hands, "I'll never hear the end of this, will I?"

"You haven't even heard the start of it, H. Out of all names, why Mick? Mick Jagger, was that what you were going fo- Wait a damn second!" Nina broke into laughter as her eyes widened before pointing at him, "You told me you wrote poems for a greeting card company!"

"Love, please,"

"The clownery!" Nina gasped, "This was such a low budget catfish, what the fuck, Harry?"

"Nina, love,"

Nina shook her head, "You know, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. I should've felt bad for you because Jesus, H," she fanned herself.

Harry pulled her closer by her t-shirt, shutting her up once and for all with a kiss to her lips. "I believe that wasn't where this conversation was going."

Nina smiled up at him, "You should be thankful I'm laughing instead of making you pay and suffer for all that, Styles."

"I am," Harry said genuinely with a smile, pecking her lips once again, "I really am. You have the biggest heart."

"Have you seen my arse, too?" She put one hand on her bum.

Harry laughed at her, teasingly letting his hands rest on her bum, "Trust me, I have."

Nina giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Still want to join me to Ma's birthday tomorrow?"

"Only if you'll let me."

"I basically just asked you to-"

"Oh my God, Nina!"

_

Liked by harrystyles and 178,985 others
ninamaye this scrunchie was handmade🥺

..

View all 8,134 comments

fan1 she's so beautiful it's insane

fan2 nina looking like that is kinda offensive

fan3 ok but if harry and nina had kids, how beautiful would they be?

flynnknows you made that??
ninamaye not me💖

fan4 didn't harry and nina break up?

fan5 WHAT IF HARRY MADE HER THIS SCRUNCHIE MY HEART

fan6 there's no way Harry made that, this is too domestic

..

[ twitter ]

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles
Thank you, Pinterest for the DIYs.
337K Retweets 62.1K Quote Tweets 998K Likes

|

@fan1
Replying to @Harry_Styles
is this you confirming that you have been making silk scrunchies for a certain photographer aka miss nina maye brown?

|

Harry Styles
@Harry_Styles
It's velvet.
183K Retweets 43K Quote Tweets 332K Likes

_

"I don't think I can do this." Harry said as soon as he parked outside Nina's parents' house.

"H," for what seemed like the hundredth time, Nina placed her hand on top of Harry's for assurance, "It's going to be fine. They'll love you. You got Ma a gift although you didn't have to, that's a bonus."

"What about uncle Seth?" Harry asked her.

"Uncle Seth wants the best for me, and that's you," she smiled, leaning forward to press a kiss on his cheek, "But if we stay here any longer..."

"Right, right," Harry nodded, "Let's do this."

To say Harry was nervous would be an understatement.

He had insisted on getting Nina's mum a gift for her birthday, the couple waking up earlier than Nina intended because Harry wanted to make a trip to a Gucci store, buying her mum a perfume and had it wrapped neatly.

As if the perfume wasn't enough, Harry had also made a trip to the florist's, making a big bouquet for the family.

Nina watched him in amusement after deciding that she had enough of trying to convince him that he didn't need to do anything but make an appearance next to her at the family birthday gathering. He was focused on making a good impression, set on making it right.

At some point, Nina had to remind Harry that it wasn't Christmas when he suggested getting gifts for every member of her family present.

Her own gift to her mum was simple; a very fluffy brown robe and a matching pair of fluffy slippers, with a pink helium balloon that had "Happy Birthday, Mum!" on it.

Nina's gift was folded neatly in a simple white box, while Harry's was wrapped in white wrapping paper with a pastel pink bow tied to it.

The flowers, on the other hand, had a small card in the middle of;

Happy birthday, Ma/Mrs. Brown!
Nina & Harry. x

Harry rang the bell before exhaling, elbowing his girlfriend gently when she laughed quietly at him.

From behind the door, loud chatter was heard, and soon enough, the door opened, revealing a tall beaming man.

"Finally, you two!" The man grinned, stepping aside to let the couple in before he wrapped his arms around Nina, "I missed you." He then kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you, too," Nina smiled, watching as her brother let her go before he turned to Harry.

"You must be Harry," seeing as Harry had his hands full with his gift and bouquet, Nina's oldest brother put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm Ronan, Nina's brother."

"I've heard a lot about you, it's good to finally meet you, Ronan." Harry said politely with a smile.

"Who i- Nina!" A woman came to sight before she hurried to Nina, pulling her into a hug, "Look at you!"

"Happy birthday, Ma." Nina smiled, kissing her mum on her cheek.

Her mum put her hands on Nina's cheeks, eyes soft as she smiled, "Salamat." [Thank you]

"Ma," Nina grinned, putting her box on a nearby table before helping Harry as well by taking his gift from him and setting it down, "This is Harry."

"Harry, dear," Heart, Nina's mum, approached Harry, "Thank you for coming. I was very excited to meet you."

Harry offered his hand for a handshake, Heart holding it with both of her hands, "It's my pleasure, Mrs. Brown. Thank you for having me, and happy birthday."

"Thank you, dear," Heart patted his hand, "But please call me Heart or whatever you like," she waved one of her hands, "Just not Mrs. or ma'am, makes me feel like I have 4 children."

"Who's going to tell her?" Elias then appeared, Nina instantly running to him and jumping in his arms, her youngest brother carrying her.

"They're very close," Heart smiled as she watched them before turning back to Harry, "You make yourself at home, Harry, please."

"Thank you. Oh, and these are for you." Harry reached the bouquet out for her, Heart grabbing it.

"Did Nina pick this?"

"Nope, all H, Ma," Nina said as she had her arm around her tall 15-year-old brother, "These are from Harry and I, too," she pointed at the gifts, "The expensive one is from Harry."

"Nina." Harry mumbled, cheeks heating up at his girlfriend, smiling nonetheless.

"Aw, Harry, you didn't have to. That's too much trouble."

"None at all, I wanted to." Harry replied.

"He's so polite," Elias whispered to Nina, "How is he so polite?"

"You wouldn't know." Nina replied back, stifling her laughter at her brother.

"How about we move from the door? Everyone's been excited for you two." Ronan pointed.

As to assure him, Nina walked towards Harry before taking his hand in hers and following her mum and brothers towards the back garden.

"Nani!" As soon as they were outside, Nina's 3-year-old niece sprinted towards her, arms open.

Nina bent down, catching the little girl before carrying her and twirling with her in her arms, Tala laughing gleefully.

Harry was grinning as he watched, feeling all warm as he did.

"How come if you're even bigger than the last time I saw you, huh? Tell me, tell me, tell me." Nina peppered kisses across Tala's face.

"It tickles!"

"Does it?" Nina grinned, pulling away to look at her, "You look beautiful!"

"I know," Tala giggled, "Papa said that, too."

"Well he's right," Nina said, "There's someone I want you to meet." Nina walked closer to Harry who had his eyes set on her, "Tala, this is Harry. Harry, this is Tala, my niece."

"Hi, Tala," Harry waved, "How are you?"

"Thanks!"

"You have to say how you are first, baby." Nina chuckled.

Noticing her mistake, Tala scrunched her face and brought her shoulders to her cheeks. "I'm fine, thanks." She mumbled shyly before hiding her face in Nina's neck.

"Hey, I never introduced myself. I'm Elias, Ni's brother." Eli shook Harry's hand, "I'm a huge fan by the way."

"Massive fan," Nina corrected, "Loves your music way too much for anyone's liking, H."

"Don't listen to her."

"Hey, it's alright. If anything, it makes me feel less nervous." Harry assured Elias.

"You're nervous? Why are you nervous? Mate, everyone here has been dying to meet you."

"It's true," Jayden, Nina's second oldest brother approached them, "Well except uncle Seth," he turned to look at the tall and strongly built man who stood by the grill with his hands on his hip and eyes on Harry, shamelessly observing. "I'm Jayden, Nina's brother."

"I know. I have too many brothers." Nina laughed slightly, putting Tala down, who refused to let go of Nina's hand then.

"Good to meet you, mate," Harry shook Jayden's hand.

"Are you going to stand over there for long?" Uncle Seth asked loud enough for Nina and Harry to hear.

Nina grinned, almost sprinting to her uncle before he engulfed her in a hug.

"I missed you, kid."

"I missed you, too, uncle Seth, but tone down the death glares, please."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Uncle Seth said jokingly, laughing and holding his hands up in surrender when his niece gave him a look. "Alright, alright, I'll meet him."

"I heard Nina's voice. I he-Ah, there she is!" Reese, Nina's dad, appeared from inside the house, walking towards his only daughter and bringing her closer in a hug. "How are you, love? How was Manila?"

"It was nice," Nina answered, looking up at her dad before kissing his cheek, "How have you been? Taking care of yourself?"

"How can I not? Your Ma would have my head if I did any less."

"Yes, she would." Heart said as she approached them, wrapping an arm around her husband, "Nina, sweetheart, your uncle is walking towards your poor boyfriend."

Nina's eyes widened, turning to watch.

Thankfully, Harry stood with Elias and Jayden, in the middle of a conversation, when uncle Seth approached them with his straight face, causing Harry to straighten up and offer his hand.

Nina watched with worry, yet knowing that it was impossible to not like Harry, even when you are an overprotective uncle.

Shortly, uncle Seth seemed to loosen and to everyone's surprise, he was laughing with Harry.

"Picked a good one, huh?" Aditi, Ronan's girlfriend, wrapped an arm around Nina.

Like that was a greeting, Nina let Aditi give her shoulder a squeeze, "Seems like it."

Harry caught Nina's eyes, his smile widening as he brought a hand up and gave her a wave, one which she responded to with one of her own.

"You look happy." The Mumbai born and raised Aditi commented with a soft smile, "I'm happy for you Nina. We all are."

_

👤 ninamaye, harrystyles

👤 r0nanbro0wnn, danamariebrown

👤 jayden.br0wn

👤 eliasss

👤 ninamaye, harrystyles

👤 mr.reesebrown

Liked by harrystyles and 26,784 others
mamaheartbrown: Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Couldn't have celebrated today any better without my family and our friends💝💝💝

..

View all 837 comments

ninamaye my own ma just leaked a picture

ninamaye i love you, ma💖💖

fan1 HARRY OH MY GOD

fan2 HE VISTED HER FAMILY THIS IS REAL

fan3 look at how they're smiling omg

fan4 where them "nirry is fake" bitches at

fan5 are we not going to talk about how hot her family is?

harrystyles Happy birthday, Heart. Thank you for the lovely day, hope I can see you soon. x H
mamaheartbrown Visit soon, dear💝

fan6 mama brown doing all of us a favour

//

I hope everyone in the U.S. is staying safe during the elections!
Stay safe wherever you are💗

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.5K 1.4K 30
Christina Donaldson had been working as a personal assistant to many artist for years, but nothing could prepare her for being one to Harry Styles. A...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
150K 1.9K 74
A story between Hazel Green, a photographer and Harry Styles, a famous singer. @harrystyles started following you ...
575K 15.9K 85
[complete] a story where single pregnant mother aurora meets the one and only, laid-back, up and coming, photographer harry styles. watch as they fil...