Child of a Myth | A Percy Jac...

By inimootheberry

Percy Jackson has been sent on a mysterious quest to a wizarding school two months after the murder of his mo... More

Important Points
โฌ›
Weirdos In Bathrobes
Discovering Percy
Harry Wants An Explanation
Thestrals, Angry Twigs and a New Demigod
The Sorting Ceremony
Magic and Myth
Classes
Are You Ok?
Roman's Dad
Draco's Not a Stalker
Pleasure To Meet You Elliot
Something Words Can't Explain
i dont remember how this story ends

Katie Bell? Or Is It Gardner?

5.2K 130 92
By inimootheberry

Katie Bell? Or is it Gardner?

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, the Weasley twins, and their parents had traveled to King's Cross. He made sure to keep an eye out for Voldemort's grandson, who he was quite suspicious of. They made their way to the opening of platform nine and three quarters when he heard a familiar voice, "Can't you just Shadow Travel us there?" 

The golden trio turned their heads instantly. There they were. The three, way too attractive cousins and the baby were dressed in muggle clothes pushing a trunk in front of them. Percy was looking at a piece of parchment that Harry recognized as the ticket to the hidden train. 

A dark-haired boy that Harry assumed was Nico shook his head, "Nah, I don't actually know where the place is. I can't just think 'Magical Wizard Train,' and expect to be there,"

"Shadow Travel? What's that?" Ron whispered to Hermione,
She shrugged, "No idea. It sounds like magic to me though. How would they know magic? They haven't studied it before,"
"Maybe they learned it from-" Harry started but Hermione cut him off
"If you say Voldemort I swear I will punch you the same way I punched Draco,"
Harry stopped talking.

"Then how'd you get into Diagon Alley?" A blue-eyed girl asked.
"Chiron told me where the entrance is, so I just made myself get passed it,"
Percy groaned, "We can't keep everyone else waiting. Have you seen Luna around?"
"I haven't seen her, and you just want to see Annabeth before you leave," the girl teased.
"What? No! Everyone's gonna be there, Thalia!" he stuttered

Harry scowled, "Did that git tell everyone about our world already?" 
"Stop making assumptions Harry!" Hermione scolded.

"Yeah right," Nico laughed, "You two are probably the most in-love couple at Camp. Everyone thinks so,"
Percy blushed, "Like you're not like that with Will," he muttered and Nico turned crimson.

"I just hope I don't have to shoot any guys at this place," Thalia said casually, "That would suck,"

"Did she just say shoot?" Ron asked incredulously.
"We could have misheard them," Hermione reassured, though she did look slightly suspicious.

"Artemis turned that one guy into a deer when he tried to flirt with you, remember?"

Thalia smiled, "Yup, that was funny. Especially since I told him I was a hunter, he didn't seem to understand what eternal maiden meant," She rolled her eyes like she couldn't believe the nerve of the guy.

"Isn't he like, getting beat up by a bunch of hunters in the underworld?"
Nico nodded, "I punched him in the face a couple of times,"
Thalia ruffled his hair while Percy scanned the crowd. His eyes landed on someone and he yelled, "Katie!"

Harry turned and sure enough, Katie Bell was in muggle clothes, pushing a trolley in front of her. She looked startled and a bit sheepish. She quickly hid her Tawney owl out of sight but that didn't stop him from squawking indignantly. The three cousins and the baby beamed and made their way through the crowd to get to her.  

"Oh, um, hello Percy. What are you doing here?"

Percy raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to observe the owl, "Why are you hiding an owl behind your back?"

Nico rolled his eyes and Thalia hit his shoulder, "How stupid are you? Katie's a student at that magic school!"

Percy's eyes widened and stared at her, "Why didn't you tell us?" he asked

Katie huffed, "Because you weren't supposed to know! Luna didn't tell you either, so I thought I didn't need to,"

"The other campers are here Katie. What are they going to say?"
"We could tell them," Katie suggested, "It's not like they've never seen magic before,

"What?" Ron asked, "They already know about magic?"
"Maybe Katie showed them," Harry said, "And that's why they already know about it. They seem to know Luna too..." 
"But Katie isn't seventeen till November," Hermione muttered, more to herself than anyone, "She and Luna aren't allowed to use magic outside Hogwarts yet,"

"Percy!" About 8 voices yelled at the same time.

The golden trio, the cousins plus baby, and Katie all whirled around to face the voices.

In a large group were some of the most attractive people Harry had ever met. The one at the front had honey blonde hair and intimidating grey eyes. But now they were friendly and welcoming as she looked at the group. When her eyes landed on Katie, she looked puzzled before looking as if she realized something she stormed over to them.

"Katie Gardner! You have some explaining to do!"

Gardner?  Harry thought

Katie smiled sheepishly, "Hey Annabeth. Um - so, the thing is -"
"Well?" she asked. 

Harry would pee his pants at the look she was giving her, but it Katie didn't seem as scared as he would have been, "So, I might be a little bit of a witch,"

"And you decide to tell us now? Do you have any idea how much your magic could have helped us? Lou Ellen doesn't know that much magic, you could have trained her!"

"So they do know about magic," Hermione said.
"I don't think Katie would be with Voldemort," Harry assured himself, "She fought against them, remember?"
"Of course I remember!" 

"It wouldn't have made any sense! I'm not one of her siblings! I shouldn't be able to do it,"

"Then that means that your dad was related to her," Annabeth said.

"I- I didn't know what you would do..." Katie trailed off looking at the ground.

The blonde's face softened considerably, "Katie..." she hugged her, "We would have accepted you. I may not be magical, but I do know what it's like. I ran away because my family didn't want me. Plus, my invisibility hat is pretty cool too,"

"Hey, Katie!" A boy with curly brown hair and a mischievous smile walked up to her, "What's up? Look at me," he tilted her face up, "I don't care if you're a witch. No one does. In fact, it makes you even more awesome,"
"Thank Travis," Katie whispered before standing on her tiptoes and kissing him.

A big 'awwww' was heard from the group. Even the golden trio found it cute, "They're so cute!" Hermione thought. 

She didn't notice that she had said that out loud, everyone had turned to look at her. Katie's green eyes widened in shock, "Hermione!" she tried to lean casually on her trolley, but she ended up falling on her butt, making everyone laugh. 

Travis helped her up while snickering, "Who's your friend, Katie-Kat?"

"That's Hermione, Harry, and Ron" All of the demigod's eyes narrowed as they looked at Ron, who seemed to be having a mini panic attack, 

"Ron," Katie said darkly, "You'll find that I don't take kindly to people who accuse my friends. Percy is insanely loyal, so don't try anything again," 

Ron nodded, while Katie looked at Harry and Hermione, 

"Well," she smiled, "I'll see you on the train? Right, come on everyone! To the Hogwarts Express!"

A loud cheer was heard from the group as they charged through very startled crowds of Muggles. They laughed all the way there.

"So," Harry said after a moment.
"So," Hermione and Ron echoed.
"What a strange group of people," Hermione concluded

-

"Holy..." Percy started as all of the demigods stared at the scarlet engine in awe."

"Hera"

"Hephaestus"

"Hermes"

Connor, Travis, Leo, and Jason all stared at each other for a second while Thalia and Percy started to laugh. "The gods sure were creative when they named their kids," Piper remarked.

"Gods, it's awesome," Leo said while observing the train, "Tons of magic,"

"Stop gawking," Annabeth scolded, "It leaves in, like, 5 minutes. Get your stuff on there,"
"Right," Percy kissed her on the cheek, "I'll see you next summer?"
"If you can manage not to die," she laughed.

   "Yeah Perce," Travis warned, "Keep Katie safe,"
"Katie could kick anyone's a*s if she wanted to," Nico reminded him, "Remember when she fought those werewolves?"

Travis nodded while smirking at the memory, "Gods, I would feel bad for them if they hadn't purposely tried to hurt little Jill," he smiled at the young daughter of Hermes that had tagged along for the farewell. 

The eight-year-old grinned back at him, "Mmhm! She was like, pow! Magic plant weapons!"

"Magic plant weapons?" Ron asked from afar. 

They had made it to the platform, Ginny and the others were talking to old friends and the golden trio were watching the strange group of people. Harry hadn't failed to notice the girls and boys who were watching them with a dreamy expression on their faces, which made him want to hex them to stop staring. He had experience with people staring at him, but they either didn't notice, or they didn't mind.

"I'm pretty sure that's what she said," Harry answered.
"Maybe she used a charm on the plants?" Hermione suggested, "But, how would they hold against werewolves? They're extremely strong,"

Harry and Ron both shrugged in unison. If Hermione didn't know something, they probably didn't know anything about it either.

"Why would a werewolf attack a Muggle?" Ron wondered out loud.
Hermione rolled her eyes, "Because they wouldn't be able to fight back as much. I guess Katie was there so she protected her,"
"She said werewolves, as in plural," Harry remarked, "Dealing with one werewolf is hard enough, but multiple?"
They thought about it for a second. "Oh!" Hermione exclaimed suddenly, "We've got to get on the train!"

Nico kissed Will, making all of the Aphrodite campers who had come squeal. "Oh, calm down," he grumbled.

Thalia high-fived Jason and said bye to the few hunters who had come, "Take care of the Hunt Phoebe" she told the other hunter. "Definitely will!"

Percy kissed Annabeth's head, before taking his trunk and dragging it to the train. The people who had come to wish them goodbye were now yelling random things at them.

"Come back to us soon Water Boy!" Leo called.
"Shut up, Valdez!" Percy laughed.
"That's McShizzle to you!"

The trio plus the baby laughed as they boarded the train. It was normal enough, with a bunch of compartments filled with kids talking and chatting. They had a bit of trouble trying to find somewhere to sit through. They made it to the back of the train where there was a compartment that had Katie and Luna inside. 

Percy opened the door and grinned at them. The two gladly smiled back at him, "Hey Percy!"
They all crowded inside, "Why the Hades is it so hot?" Percy complained.

Thalia shrugged while Nico rolled his eyes at the use of his dad's name, "Dunno. Ask Apollo,"
Percy bounced Estelle in his hands, "You wanna hear a song Lil sis?"
"Gods no," Nico answered covered his ear, "No offense, but you suck at singing,"

Percy had never shown anyone how he actually sung. The one time someone besides Estelle, and now Apollo had ever heard him singing was when he was visiting his father's castle with Estelle by creating a bubble around her head. Amphitrite had heard him. He could remember that day quite clearly because his voice was rather personal to him.

------------------Flashback----------------

"You okay Star?" Percy asked his little sister when he noticed her head slumping onto his shoulder. She mumbled something that sounded like, "Sleep," Percy chuckled and he waved to the nereids he was talking to. "Bye Ashera, see ya Coraline," The nereids smiled back at him and let the son of Poseidon take the child to a secluded place so that he could let her sleep.

Percy brought Estelle to a cave that a friendly sea serpent named Daryah lived in. The second he swam into the cave, Daryah came out of nowhere and circled him. "Hello Daryah," he greeted while reaching out to stroke the giant serpent's golden scales. She turned her emerald green eyes to him, "Lord Perseus,"
"Percy," he corrected, "And please don't call me Lord. I'm a demigod, not one of Amphitrite's kids,"
"Of course," she looked at the tiny form of the baby, "You have brought the child again?"
"Yes. Would you mind if I let her sleep here? She's a bit tired,"
"It doesn't bother me. I do not eat mortals, usually," she added more of an afterthought than anything else.
"Thank you, Daryah." He smiled at her before swimming into the humongous cave and found a crib that had fallen into the sea. There was many things that Daryah had brought from the surface world into her home. Percy said that she was like Ariel, but she didn't know who she was. Percy laid Estelle into the crib and brought over a chair that was floating around so that he could sit down.

Percy laid his head against the back of the chair and sighed. He was in the castle much more often after the war.
Poseidon was still trying to reconstruct the place after it had been destroyed and he had asked Percy to help with the construction of the garden. He didn't quite understand why he had requested
him of all people to design a garden. He could have asked an Athena child, although he might have some problems with them. Maybe a Hephaestus camper, a bunch of his forges were underwater, and they've never had any major problems. Percy didn't know the basics of architecture. Only some things that had slipped into his mind while Annabeth was rambling.

He looked over at Estelle who was curled up in a ball, still wearing the seaweed dress that Ashera the nereid had made for her. "Love you, little Star," Estelle rolled around and looked at him with bleary eyes, she took her hand and covered her hand and then pointed at him, which he took as her way of saying, 'STFU'. He smiled before swimming over to Daryah who was eyeing the exchange curiously. She didn't understand mortal or godly relationships that much.

"She is not a Poseidon child?" she asked.

"Perfectly mortal," Percy replied, "She knows all about us though. It would be hard to hide it, you know, with me pissing off the entirety of the mythological population,"
If Daryah knew how to smile, she might have. She tilted her head to the side, "Apollo has said that she will rule the mortal world,"

Percy laughed, "Probably not the entire world. America, maybe,"
"The child is about to cry," Daryah said out of nowhere. Percy had forgotten that she could sense emotions. He looked back at the crib, and sure enough, Estelle had begun to move around uncomfortably, and then she began to shed tears.
"I do not understand how one could live with this for all these years," she said irritably.

The demigod laughed before swimming over to the crib once more. He picked up her little sister and twirled her around. The tears were quieter, and so, he began to sing.

The Ocean is calm
The reason I'm gone
The fun starts at dawn
So run like the fauns
You won't be a pawn
So let go and yawn
Let go and run
Let go and have some fun
In your dreams
Run in your dreams
Though the Ocean
Run in your dreams
Through the Ocean
Through the Ocean

"Her Majesty has heard you," Daryah informed him as he finished his song tucking his head into the crook of her shoulder. Percy's head shot up and turned wide-eyed at the Queen of the Seas that was looking at him curiously. "You have the voice of a Siren," she remarked.

He coughed uncomfortably, "Yes," he looked at her for a moment, waiting to find out why she was here. When a full minute had passed with the nereid observing him strangely, he said, "So... I'm just going to... go?" he held up Estelle who was now sleeping in his arms. "Demigod children of Poseidon aren't supposed to have that voice,"

"Yeah... okay, I'm going to leave. Dad said that I could leave. Can I?"
"Yes, you may go,"
"Bye Daryah!" he called to the serpent, "I'll see you later!"
"Goodbye, Perseus,"
"It's Percy!"

Amphitrite tilted her head at him, "The sea creatures are quite fond of you Perseus. The nereids adore you. They say you are nice and humble, unlike most heroes."

"Um... tell them I said thank you. Oh! Also, can you tell Hubby, you know the whale, that I'm not planning on eating a seaweed sandwich? And can you tell Hama, that nereid that's visiting from Japan that I said thanks for the necklace? I didn't get to when Ashera and Coraline asked for help with those clownfish. Tell Ashera and Coraline that they don't need to thank me, and... that's about it. Until next time mother-in-law!"

"I told you to stop calling me that,"
"I told you to stop calling me Perseus," he smirked.

Amphitrite rolled her eyes as the demigod swam out of the cave carrying the sleeping baby in his hands.

"A voice of a Siren is rare with demigod children of Poseidon," she said to Daryah who circled the queen, "Indeed it is your Majesty. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was only Theseus who had this ability?" 

Amphitrite nodded and bid goodbye to the serpent, "I will see you soon Daryah, Perseus has taken to spending time with you?"

"He's interested in why he hasn't seen me before. He's met most of the sea creatures here,"
"Yes. They just adore him, don't they?"

---------------------------End of Flashback--------------------

"Kelp Head," Thalia said waving her hand in front of his face. Percy blinked once, "Oh, hi."
"What was that about," Nico questioned, "you just stopped talking, your eyes weren't even closed. Did you get a Rachel thing?"
"Huh?" he asked, Percy was still a bit confused about the whole thing, "Rachel thing? Nah, I ain't an oracle,"

"You have an oracle?" I new voice asked. Everyone minus Estelle turned to look at the compartment door. Standing there were Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "What?"

"Do you have an oracle?" Hermione repeated.
"Oh, yeah. Rachel, but I'm not gonna lie, her prophecies are pretty sad,"
"Yeah..." Thalia said, "Kind of wish they don't come true."

"The prophecies actually come true?" Ron said disbelievingly.
They all nodded, "What? Do yours not?"
"Most of the time," Harry explained, "Her name's Professor Trelawney. She's a right old fraud though,"

"Better than a mummy," Katie muttered under her breath, but everyone heard.
"Rachel's a mummy?"
"No, she's kind of like... possessed?" Thalia said, "I don't know. The spirit of... the oracle used to be trapped in one body. Someone cursed her and the spirit couldn't leave her body until that person lifted the curse. Rachel tried it out after Nico's dad lifted it,"
"Why would your dad curse that girl?" Hermione asked sharply.

"She killed my mom," Nico whispered.
"Come again?"
"She killed my mom," Nico muttered.
"I still can't-"
"She killed his mum!" Thalia snapped, "Now stop asking questions,"
Hermione fell silent. "So..." Ron started awkwardly, "Would you mind if we sat here? It's just that everywhere else is full,"
"Yeah," Katie agreed, "it's okay,"

Harry, Hermione, and Ron all piled in with their trunks and animals. Ron with his owl, and Hermione with her large ginger cat. Percy eyed it curiously, "Who's the cat?"

"This is Crookshanks!" she replied, looking at him fondly, "Isn't he gorgeous?"
"Yeah... " Percy said slowly, the cat was now staring at him suspiciously, "He's nice,"
"Why's he looking at you like that?" Nico whispered to him. Thalia laughed, "He's looking at you the way Will did when he and Nico started dating,"

"Okay," Percy said defensively, "That is so not my fault! And how do you know all of this? You were with the Hunters,"

She shrugged, "Piper and her siblings been shipping Nico and Will since they met. It's kind of hard to not hear the gossip,"
"You are adorable," Katie insisted.

"You're queer?" Hermione questioned.
"Yes...?" he answered more of a question than an answer. Did she have a problem with that?
"Oh! Are you gay? I've never met a gay wizard before. Well, maybe Dumbledore, but I'm not sure about that one."
"Yes, I'm gay. Will's my boyfriend,"
Hermione turned to Ron and noticed that he was looking at Nico strangely, "What's the matter?"
"What does gay mean?"
"Merlin's beard, you need to go out more. Being gay means a man is attracted to men, not women. A woman who is only attracted to another woman is called a lesbian. Someone who is attracted to both genders is called bisexual. A pansexual person doesn't see gender as a defining characteristic..." She continued to list off more members of the LGBTQIA+ community, Harry sometimes helping. By the time she was finished everyone was looking at her in a different light, confusion.

"How do you know all of those? I'm literally gay and I have no idea what half of those were,"
Hermione blushed, "I went to the pride parade in London with my cousins. She's transgender,"
"Why don't we do that?" Percy asked Thalia. "Because there's going to be a whole lot of evil guys that want to kill us,"
Nico snorted, "That's stupid,"

"Your vice principal was going to send you to good old grandaddy Kronos,"

"That wasn't my fault. It's not like the first thing that comes to mind when I see a weird looking vice-principal is: Oh! That must be my grandpa's evil henchman that came to kill me!"

"Guys," Percy interrupted, they stopped talking and looked at him. He jutted his chin towards the three others that were still there. The Golden Trio stared at the Big Three plus baby. The Big Three plus baby stared back.

"Well..." Katie coughed, "This is awkward,"

"What the bloody - "

"Don't say it, Ron," Katie glared because Nico and Percy had stiffened even before they had said anything.

"Sorry," Hermione apologized quickly. Being rude was not going to get them anywhere, "But, what were you talking about?"

Luna sighed, "It's quite a long story. Nico, Thalia, and Percy's dads are super powerful and really important in America. Their grandpa was a pretty evil guy, and when Percy was fourteen he, Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover went on a quest to get this guy," he pointed at Nico, "And... his sister," They three looked down as they remembered their old friend. "At that point, he was coming back and creating an army,"

"Like Voldemort," Hermione connected. Katie nodded, "Like him,"

"He knew that Percy wouldn't join him," Luna continued, "but he didn't really know about Thalia," She hung her head in shame, "I can't believe him," Percy put a hand on her shoulder,

"Hey, don't be hard on yourself,"

"Nico had just been discovered, and he sent someone, his vice-principal, to try and take him and his sister Bianca to his general,"

"Anyways, Percy, Thalia, and Nico with a lot of help from so many more people, eventually took out him. A lot of people still want to kill them, mostly because of their dads, but also because of what they've done,"

There was a silence, and then Ron opened his mouth, "Oh,"

"One more question," Hermione said, "Why don't you know about Harry?"
Katie laughed, "There's a lot of different things in America, Hermione. If you were at their school, people would be asking why you don't know about him,"

"How do you know them, then?" Harry asked,
"They practice during the summer, and then they go to Muggle school the rest of the year,"

"Pure torture," Percy muttered, then he turned to Nico, "Hey, do you even go to school? Or do you just chill with Uncle H down there?"
"Eh," he shrugged, "I tried once. Got kidnapped, had to fight them, then I shadow traveled back to camp," 

They all looked outraged, 

"Who were they?" Katie yelled.

"Dunno," Nico answered simply, "Probably not one of us. They couldn't keep me in one place,"

"You know," Luna said, "I think I remember that time. Will was so mad at you,"

Percy laughed, "Yeah, he was all like Stay in the infirmary for a week, doctors orders!"

Katie rolled her eyes, "Everything Will does are apparently 'doctors orders'. Honestly, they could have a full-on make-out session and he'd call it that,"

"They haven't done that," Percy said quickly, he sends a suspicious glance at him, "Right?"

Nico shook his head vigorously, but Hermione could see him blush, "Nope,"

The trolly witch had come over and asked if they wanted anything from the trolley. The demigods, Harry, and Ron had a small bonding moment as they all ran up to buy everything she had.
Thalia held up a chocolate frog curiously, "And this is..?" Katie laughed, "It's a chocolate frog Kelp Head,"

"And they're made of magic chocolate right. Not, you know... actual frogs?"
"Definitely not," When the frog jumped out of his hands, Percy practically flew into the corner of the compartment. 

"That is freaky," he exclaimed as it hopped around. Ron caught in his hand and handed it to him, "It'll stop jumping once you open your mouth," he explained, which was exactly what happened.

Thalia had teased Nico when he looked at the cards he had got, something about Mythomagic.
Suddenly, Katie held up a card, "Oh look! It's you, Harry!"

Luna snatched the card out of Katie's hand and began to read. She cleared her throat like Percy Weasley did before speaking, "Harry James Potter a remarkable young wizard saved the wizarding world at the age of 17 by killing the feared dark wizard, You-Know-Who - "

"What's with this whole 'You-Know-Who' stuff?" Percy interrupted, "I do not know who!"

All the British wizards that were in the compartment stared at him for a second, then Hermione spoke up, "You really don't know much about this place, do you?" 

He shook his head, and she sighed, "You-Know-Who is Voldemort, Percy," Percy, Thalia, and Nico all began to glare out the window, which was pretty scary even if they weren't looking at anyone. Suddenly, lightning struck a tree that the train was passing. 

Katie gave Thalia a look and she muttered, "Sorry,"

The compartment opened to reveal Draco Malfoy leaving everyone to groan in displeasure.

-

"Hello, Potter," he greeted in a monotone voice. Ron rolled his eyes, "Buz off Malfoy,"
"The threat doesn't mean much from you, Weasley," he looked at his frayed robes, "I see your fame hasn't given you any more money,"

Thalia stood up, "Look, I'm giving you three seconds to go before I do something," He recognized her from the pub because he stepped back a little bit, probably unconsciously. Instead of making it easy, he stayed there trying hard to glare. It didn't work. "You can't tell me what to do," he managed. Thalia went closer, "Do you really think that Malfoy? What's your name even?"
"Draco,"

She snorted, "Yeah, you're such a powerful dragon. Peleus would be ashamed,"
"Who's Peleus?" Hermione asked Nico. 

"He's our dragon," he answered before turning back to the confrontation. 

"You're probably just a dirty mudblood,"

"Oh, you want to go there?" Thalia shoved him against the wall while everyone else in the room got up, 

"How dare you say that?" Katie yelled angrily.

"Don't you get it Malfoy?" Thalia said with her electric eyes blazing with fury, "Nobody in this train cares as much as you do. In fact," she laughed, not a fun one, a sinister laugh that chilled blood, "I don't think anyone in this train cares much at all. So do us all a favor and shut up

"My father will hear about this," 

Thalia studied him for a bit before punching him in the jaw. Draco tumbled to the ground clutching his face, "Ow!"

 Thalia stood over him and smirked, "Don't underestimate me or my family, Malfoy. You'll regret it,"

 She stepped back inside the compartment and sat down.

For the next few minutes, there was nothing but silence. Then Percy muttered, "I can't believe I'm related to the idiot," 

Harry looked at him, "How?"

"Well," he started, "Chiron - our activities director or sort of headmaster - told me that my great-grandpa was this guy named Julian Mal-"

"Julian Malfoy?" Ron asked excitedly. Percy raised an eyebrow, "Um, yes?"
Harry didn't know who this person was, but Ron certainly did, "Do you have an autograph or something?"

Percy looked even more confused, "No, why?"
Ron stared at him for a second before saying, "You're related to a famous Quidditch player and you don't even know?"

Percy leaned over to Nico and whispered quietly, "What the Hades is Quidditch?"
"I think it's this sport. Like basketball but, in the air," Nico told him.
"That sounds awesome!" he whispered and then turned back to Ron, "Nope, I had no idea whatsoever,"

"But," Hermione realized, "If you're Julian Malfoy's great-grandson, then you're great-grandma is Leanna Goldcrest,"
"And?

Hermione shook her head in amazement, "Do you know how famous those two are?"
"Percy doesn't know a lot of things," Thalia said, "Which is why I still have no idea how he's dating Annabeth,"
"Hey!"
Thalia put a hand on his shoulder, "It's true you know,"

"And if those are your great-grandparents," Hermione continued, "Then your grandma is Estelle Goldcrest!"
"You know, I still have no idea who those are,"
"She was a Quidditch player like her dad!" Katie exclaimed, "The first girl to ever play for England!"

"You're probably going to be the next," Harry told her. Katie blushed, "I hope so,"

"Travis' got competition," Percy muttered to Thalia who rolled her eyes. '

Katie blushed even harder, "That is not true!"
"Look, you've known harry for what, 7 years? You've known Travis for..."
"11 years you idiot!"

"Oh," Percy said dumbly, "Sorry. It's not like you will. Piper and her siblings would probably go kill this guy," he jerked a thumb at Harry. 

"You are not helping whatsoever," Thalia glared at him. 

"Yeah, you know what? I'll shut up now," and he laid down with Estelle on his lap 
"Finally," she muttered.

An hour passed and soon Thalia, and Nico had fallen asleep. Percy and Estelle were sleeping and drooling on Katie's shoulder, who was too scared of waking them up (it had been one chaotic time) to move. 

So, there they were, Katie (Luna had gone to see Neville and Ginny), Harry, Hermione, and Ron all sitting in silence as she thought of ways to remove Percy.

Finally, Harry broke the silence, "So... how long have you known him?"
"Since we were twelve. I didn't really talk to him until the next year though,"
"And you're sure he won't turn?" Ron asked while looking at him warily.

Katie glared at him, "Bellatrix killed his mom - " Harry flinched, "I don't think he'd work with the man that killed the person he loved most," her voice was deadly cold and she looked around as if daring anyone to say anything different.

When she was satisfied with the silence, she sighed, "Sally was such an amazing person..." Katie cursed, "And she killed her. I can't believe it,"

There was more silence as the words sank in the Golden Trio. He wouldn't betray them. Not when a Death Eater had done that.

Suddenly, the compartment opened and they all turned expecting the return of 'Twitchy Ferret Malfoy' as Hermione called him, but it wasn't, it was Angelina Johnson.

Angelina was the first to speak "Where on Earth - " she looked at Percy sleeping on her shoulder, "Why is there an incredibly hot boy sleeping on your shoulder?" she whisper/shouted.

Katie looked confused before she realized who she was talking about, "Really? That's the first thing you ask? He's holding a baby!" she told her.

"Well yes," Angelina agreed sheepishly, "But," she gestured at Thalia and Nico, "Why are they so hot too?"

"Why is the sky blue?" she replied, rolling her eyes, "Lina, who the Ha - hell asks why people are hot?"
"I do,"
"Well then, you've got a problem," Katie said, and then patted the seat beside her. "Sit down,"

She did so happily, though Harry was pretty sure she wanted to talk to Katie, she also seemed pretty interested in the new people.

"Who are they?" she asked. "These are my friends from back home. They're staying for the whole year. And we have the adorable baby Estelle!" Katie tried to squeal as quietly as possible."
"The entire year? With the baby?"

 She nodded vigorously, "This is Percy and his sister Estelle," she pointed at the two drooling figures. "Those are Thalia and Nico,"

Once again the compartment door opened and Ginny Weasley came in talking about an 'Idiot Pureblood Crazed Maniac'. They had a pretty good idea who she was talking about She sat down beside Harry and took out a Chocolate Frog, seemingly having no idea what she was doing and who she was in a compartment frog. 

The frog jumped out of her hand and landed on Nico di Angelo's face waking him up instantly. 

He grabbed the frog and smushed it in his hand half-awake, "It's too early for this to be happening," he grumbled.

Ginny, having realized where she was, looked at Nico like he was an alien from outer space. He noticed this and looked at her, "Why're you staring at me?"

She blushed, "Um nothing, sorry."
Harry and Ron shared a look that clearly said, Uh oh.

Truth be told, Nico had sort of a Death Vibe about him, with the black clothes and being really attractive. It was like looking at the Grim Reaper.  So, even if it was really unlikely, they were still suspicious.

And they didn't want Ginny to have a crush on a gay guy because... he's gay. 

Hermione looked at her with pity, "Hi Ginny. These are Katie's friends,"
Nico didn't make to shake her hand, he just sat there and said, "My name's Nico di Angelo,"

Dang it, Ginny thought, Even his name sounds awesome! This was not helping at all, "Ginny Weasely. Nice to meet you," she hoped she sounds confident, but she really didn't know. 

Nico didn't smile, he was grumpy. Got that from Hades. He slumped back into the corner of the compartment and fell asleep instantly.

Ginny looked at the other two, who were, she had to admit, extremely attractive. Her eyes fell on Thalia who now had chin-length messy black hair just like her cousins, she looked at Percy who was hot, to put it plainly. 

Just like Harry described, it was like looking at the taller more muscular version of him, and the baby who had black hair with silver streaks (she had no idea if that was supposed to be there) and was super cute.

She turned to the other four, "You told me they were hot, but you didn't tell me how hot,"
Katie laughed, "Ah, I remember the days you called me that,"
Ginny looked at her, "Katie, you're probably the most beautiful girl in your year so stop complaining,"
She blushed, 'I don't know if I should apologize or say thank you,"

Another hour passes, which was torture for Katie seeing as she had ADHD, but she managed, barely. The train slowed and Hermione said that they would be at Hogwarts in 15 minutes.

Katie woke up thalia first because she didn't mind as much, then Thalia shocked Nico awake as Katie distracted the girls (Harry and Ron left to change) and then Nico and Thalia both yelled, "Rachel stole Blackjack!" which promptly woke Percy up. 

After explaining that Blackjack was all the way in New York, Percy left with Nico to go change.

After they did that they all met up in the aisle when everyone was getting out. Thalia didn't miss the girls that were staring at both Nico and Percy. 

She shook her head at their ignorance, "Gods, they're idiots,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 8.2K 28
Percy Jackson demigod son of Poseidon,Hero of Olympus, is told the truth. That his mom isn't who she said she is and that his dad isn't his dad. He's...
597K 7.8K 66
*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, nor the Heroes...
26.1K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
150K 1.7K 40
IF YOU'RE READING THIS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN WATTPAD, MY STORY HAS BEEN STOLEN Just another clichรฉ mortals meet demigods. *shrugs* It gets less clichรฉ...