This Happened (Winx Club Fanf...

Von browndepressedchick

Bloom finds out she is pregnant. She decides to leave the magic dimension. What happens when her and her chil... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! PLEASE READ!

Chapter 1

1.4K 21 0
Von browndepressedchick

I woke up needing to puke. I also felt nauseous. I had read too many wattpad stories to know they were symptoms of pregnancy. I bought a pregnancy test. It was positive. I was absolutely horrified. "I can't bring shame to my family." I thought to myself. I had to leave. I left a voice message to the winx, specialists, my family, and especially Sky. I packed a bag and put a bottomless spell on it. I grabbed Kiko. I made a portal to Gardenia. 

STELLA'S POV

I went to check on Bloom cause she hadn't Bloom out of her room for a while. And then I saw she wasn't there. I saw a voice message on their. I called the Winx to her room. Then I called Bloom's parents, Sky, and Mrs. Faragonda. "What's going on Stella?" asked Musa. 

"Yea you look worried." said Flora. "Why was I called here Stella? Is it about Bloom?" Sky asked. "Yes. I went to check on her and she wasn't in her room. But I found a voice message instead." I said. 

"Dear Winx, Specialists, my parents, and Mrs. Faragonda. I...I do not know how to say this. I had to leave. I can not tell you all why. Please do not try to find me. If you guys manage to find me, I will not hesitate to attack. I have to protect someone you do not know about yet. I promise I will come back." Bloom sounded like she was crying. I immediately broke down in tears and so did the other Winx. "But who does she have to protect?" asked Blooms dad.

BLOOM'S POV

I went straight to the fruity music bar to find Roxy. Once I found her I told her we need to talk. "Roxy I do not know how to say this. But please do not tell anyone about this conversation we had. And do not tell anyone where I went." I said. "Okay if you say so Bloom." Roxy said. "I..I'm pregnant. No one knows except you Roxy. We can stay in touch but I will need a new phone." Roxy squealed in excitement. "Wow Bloom." Roxy said. "I plan on moving to Louisiana." I said. "Okay. Here's my number in case you forget it." Roxy said. "Bye Roxy. Please do not tell anyone about this conversation and don't tell anyone where I live now." I said. "Okay Bloom bye!" Roxy said. 

I put a spell on me so no one can find me. I went through a portal to New Orleans, Louisiana. Roxy is a little sister to me and I trust her with my life. I booked a hotel and fell asleep for the night. The next day, I went around the city looking for a house. I found a small home, enough for three people. I bought it. 

I got out of the hotel and moved into the house. I cleaned up everything with magic and unpacked my things. I took a walk around the city looking for a job. I found a job in a bakery. I was pretty good at cooking, so why not turn it into my specialty? I got the job and started working the next day. No one really minded the fact that I was single and pregnant since I was 23. 

.........

My water broke when I was just turning 9 months. I called Roxy. "Roxy my water broke!" I said to her. "Okay I'm coming through a portal!" Roxy said. 

Roxy's POV

I kept Bloom's secrets for now 9 months. Her water would break really soon. Then I saw a ship from red fountain land on Gardenia. I had to keep Bloom's secret so I had to act natural. I went up to the Winx and Specialists. "Hey guys is Bloom with you? I don't see her." I said. "Um no that's why we are here. Bloom has been missing for 9 months." Stella said. "Really?" I asked fake hurt. 

"Yes we were thinking that people she knew here on Earth might know where she went." Musa said. Suddenly I got a call. It was from Bloom. Nobody saw the ID yet so I didn't put the call on speaker. "I'll be right back guys." I said. I went somewhere far so no one would hear the call. 

"Roxy my water broke!" Bloom said. "Okay I'm coming through a portal!" I said. I went up to the Winx and specialists. "Guys I have to go it is really important." I said. "Ok." everyone said. I made a portal to Bloom's house. I took Bloom and drove her to the hospital. We both went in the delivery room since no one else was with Bloom. 

Bloom was in labor for about 3 hours. She had a girl. "Bloom can I hold her?" I asked excitedly. "Of course but don't go overboard with the excitement." Bloom said. Bloom handed her baby to me. "What do you plan on naming her?" I asked. "Camilla" Bloom said. "That's a good name." I said. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 1.4K 27
So what if the winx had an urgent mission and had to break up with the specialists because they had to be with their ex's because they're ex's are te...
10.5K 351 15
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
4.8K 148 22
When the winx defeated Valtor in season 8, The trix become good and went to free dyamond, The winx became pregnant which made them retire. But now th...
4.8K 39 6
Bloom was given a mission by Faragonda, a mission to Pyros. However the young fairy, she has a secret. She was pregnant, so what happens when the mis...