Losing Angel

By princessluv99

5 years after the night she was sexually assaulted Angel tries to rebuild her life by starting over in a new... More

Author's Note
Character Face Claims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch. 7
Losing Angel Ch. 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
📢 NEW STORY ALERT 📢
Not An Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you ❤
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

⚠️New Book Alert⚠️

183 7 1
By princessluv99

Author's Note

Hey beautiful people!

I'm not sure if you know this but I started a new book back in August. It's called Queendom Come. 

I alternate updates between this book and that one. So if you like my writing please support this story as well. I want to get to 100 reads by the end of the month!

Summary:

Gia Sullivan is the leader of a drug empire. She successfully ran the organization for the last 5 years. Knocking down all those who dare get in her way. But empires rise and fall every day. Will she be able to keep her seat on the throne?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 293 20
"𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁." - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022👩🏽‍🦯 Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
8.8K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
350K 11.3K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...