the advance hero

By Nightfighter45

in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned... More

First day and one hell of a rejection
battle training and identity discovered
how the harem started
USJ attack
the sports festival
First match
Second Match, duel quirk vs quirkless
final round
meeting an ex
explaining code Alpha, Akame and Kuromes dad visits
Final Exam
after the exam
arrival at camp
It begins
not everthing went as planed
Before the final fight
the fated battle
dorms
back to school
set up
crew expendable
final chapter trailer
final chapter

Captured

15.4K 141 116
By Nightfighter45

3rd P.O.V.

It was a cold night as we see four people wearing exo-suits in a alleyway looking at a house.

???1: Ok intel says the yakisa are operating out of this place, right?

???2: Affirmative, their planning on using the package's blood to make quirk erasing bullets.

???1: Dame if it wasn't for the what the package is, I wound look away.

???2: Same here Hesh but we got a job as sentinel to save her.

As the two men were talking ???3 noticed ???4 staring off into space.

???3: Hey Reaper you ok?

???3s question snapped reaper back to reality.

Reaper: yeah Ghost I'm alright.

He said as he stared at his robotic left arm remembering the event leading up to him being a vigilante.

*FLASH BACK 12 YEARS AGO*

We see a 4-year-old Reaper with his Mom and Sister as the Doctor walked in

Doctor: Sorry son your quirk less

*FLASH BACK OVER*

Suddenly Reaper was pulled from his thoughts as Hesh placed his hand on Reapers shoulder.

Hesh: were heading in me and you are taking the north side while Ghost and Shadow are taking the south side.

Reaper: Affirmative.

He said as he grabbed his suppressed Bal-27 and followed Hesh.

Reapers P.O.V.

Hesh and I made it to the wall as we used our grappling hooks on our exo's to climb to the top where we saw two guards on patrol. acting fast we aimed our rifles using the zoom on my hybrid sights I aimed for the base of the skull where the spin meats the brain and pulled the trigger. After killing the guards we hid their bodies and used the cloak on our exos continuing to kill and hide as we made our way through the yakisa base even getting the drop on the eight percent of death and overhaul who felt my blade get buried in his trout. After a few hours of killing and hiding Hesh and I decloaked as we meet Ghost and shadow and stacked up on the door where we believe the package is at. I set the breach charge, ready the detonator and set my hybrid for close quarters.

Reaper: Ready.

Ghost/Hesh/Shadow: Ready.

I blew the door open as I entered the room seeing the package hiding on the other side of a hospital bed and three scientist one on the same side as the package and two on my side. This only took a moment as I put the red dot on the scientist on the other side putting three rounds into the heart, shifting my aim and put two rounds in the other ones neck as Ghost killed the last scientist, all of this took less than three seconds, leaving only sentinel team and the package.

3rd P.O.V

Ghost: Clear

Reaper: Clear

Reaper walked to the little girl who was hiding as he opened his helmet reviling his emerald green eyes. the girl had with a horn she looked no more than 5. He kneeled down as he spoke to the little girl in a calm and caring tone.

Reaper: Hey there little one what's your name?

The little girl peeked from the other side of the bed.

Little girl: E-E-Eri.

Reaper: That's a lovely name Eri mine's Reaper.

He said as he gave a heartwarming smile. Making Eri come out of her hiding spot as she started to trust Reaper a little more. Seeing this he pulled out a candy bar to get her to trust him.

Reaper: You hungry?

She nodded as she slowly walked to Reaper hesitantly, she took it. After Eri took the candy bar Reaper stood up.

Reaper: Hey Eri do you want to leave this place for good?

Without a sign of hesitation, she nodded her head saying yes.

Reaper: Then follow me.

He said as he closed his helmet and left the room, Eri ran up beside Reaper as she followed him. When they finally found the exit Eri grabbed Reapers left hand holding onto it as if she let go she'll find her self in that room again.

Reapers P.O.V.

Walking to the exit it felt as if my left shoulder had something pulling on it, causing me to look down as I find Eri holding my hand. Seeing the adorable sight caused me to truly smile, it felt good to smile like that but all ended as we stepped out the door where we were met with the top ten pro heroes and the national guard. We were pinned no way out, Eri clung to my leg out of fear and with her here a fight to the death was not an option so with all options out the window we dropped our rifles and raised out hands in surrender.

Shadow: We give up just don't shoot please.

With that the soldiers approached and bound our hands as Eri cried begging me not to leave as they took us away.

Time skip 3rd P.O.V.

Police station

In the station we see reaper cuffed to a table in a interrogation room as a police officer is putting his equipment on the table

Policeman: assault rifle, grenades, knifes, and whatever this is. This alone can put you away for a long time not to mention the 132 bodies you and your buddies left and kidnaping with that we can put you under the jail.

He said as he faced Reaper.

Policeman: So are you going to tell me who sent you there or what.

Reaper: I already told you sentinel answers the cries for help an informant said that the Yakisa were using Eri's blood to make quirk erasing bullets and we couldn't let that happen.

Policeman: You vigilantes are all the same you and your self-noble causes.

Reaper: at least I wasn't on my fat ass eaten donuts while someone was dying.

As the officer was about to hit him for the insult the door opened to show All Might, Eraser Head, and what looked like a neko. They told the officer they will take over the investigation from here as the officer walked out and the neko sat across from reaper with both pro heros an ether side of her.

(I don't own these and yes I'm making Nezu a girl

Neko: I know what you're thinking.

Reaper: "Must...resist.... urge..... to pet."

Neko: am I a cat, a person or, or a mouse? We'll never know. Names Nesumi principle of UA by the way.

Reaper: Angel of death or Reaper as some would call me.

All Might: Is that the name of your Quirk as well?

Reaper: No, you see I'm quirk less so is my team, I got the name from leaving a trail of bodies where ever I go.

Hearing this statement sent a chill down the Principle's and hero's spins.

Eraser Head: what about sentinel?

Reaper: sentinel means lookout or guard we help those who are innocent and kill the evil.

Nesumi: What about the tech?

Reaper: classified.

Nesumi: Ok well tell me why you didn't become a hero with skills like yours you would be great.

Reaper balled his fist at the mention of the word heroes a action that did not go unnoticed by the three.

Reaper: Let's just say there were 'forces' thought I was useless and wanted that dream dead.

Nesumi: Well why don't you and your team come to UA and become one to prove them wrong?

This shocked the hero's in the room.

All Might: Nesumi you can't be serious a quirk less person in UA's hero course he could get hurt.

Reaper: way ahead of ya Toshinori Yagi plus me and three other guys took out the yakisa in two hours.

All might flinched at the mention of his real name as Reaper looked at Nesumi.

Reaper: I'll join on two conditions One we don't have to wear the uniforms. Two I would like to adopt Eri.

Everyone looked confused at his second condition.

Nesumi: I get the first one but adopting the little girl I'm confused your only what 15?

She asked confused.

Reaper: Eri was in the same boat as me, hurt for what we are I know what she's been through and I can help her.

They all nodded at his answer.

Nesumi: consider it done and see you in the morning Mr. Death.

Reaper: What today's the first day of UA?

Eraser Head: Yes, class starts at Nine and it's *looks at watch* three thirty now so you might want to hurry with the adoption papers if you want sleep tonight.

He said with a grin that put Reaper on edge.

Reaper: Roger.

He said as he got up to leave but was still cuffed to the table.

All Might: we-

He didn't finish as Reaper broke the cuffs, grabbed his equipment and left leaving two shocked heroes and a principle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.1K 34
"All men are not created equal" he knew that from an early age of four. Our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, manifested a very powerful quirk. A combinat...
54.7K 977 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
252K 4.9K 47
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...