||~~Tere Bin Na Lage Mera Man...

De suryavni

A tale of love lost and found.. Mai multe

Prologue
Character sketch
A Stellar realignment
Unexpected encounters
A Dream come true?
Hockey stick or feather ?
Clash - Of emotions ?
Mishti - Reliving Memories
Melting ice.
Nature's upheavals and a tragedy
An Intimate Night Vigil
The Sand in his fist
A Sweet torment.
A tumultuous journey
Abode of love & care
A New Complicacy
Playing truant..
An impromptu Date ??!!
The Perfect Plans !
Her Gift..Her Silent Gift..
Tendrils of love.
Love tantrums..
Silent Agonies..
Cute Apologies and Reconciliation
Her Anchor
Closing in the distances
Emotional Undercurrents.
Family Fun..
Partner in Crime & Care
Friend for Life - Brother for Life
Shattered Dreamscapes
The Pain YOU Hide In YOUR Eyes.
The Smoke without a Fire
Take MY Heart.. It's YOURS !
A Prank , Reunion & Heartbreak
The Fire & The Ice
An Early Morning tete-a-tete
No Hiding The Fragnance Of Love
Nanu...The COOLEST Rajvansh!!!
The Melding Of Two Souls
Blues and Bliss
Chill of the Past & Warmth of his Love
Ingenuity At It's Best
Cozy Beginnings
Bromance in the truest sense
MINE...In Every Way..!
Best laid Plans....!
Love Capital.......
The Tender Crescendo Of Passion
Surprises Galore..!!
Healing Of A Deep Rift..
The Ripple Effect...
Kaleidoscopic Heart - Broken.. yet Apiece.
The Sublime Love making & Subtle Deception
Festivities and Forgings..
Parallel Truths
Whirlwind And Her Sanctum
Confronting & Making Peace .!!
' Déjà vu '
The Sacred Weave..
Malicious intent
The Spark..!!
The Curve Ahead..!
The silent loud shattering- Heartbreak
A leap for love

Eternally yours...

621 69 4
De suryavni

Abir shifted a bit and Mishti realized the way they were sitting..and sat up straight.. little away from him..

" Mishti. don't worry... Massima is strong...and she will fight tooth and nail against this monster..tum bas himmat mat haaro...tumhe aur Kuhu ko dekhke hi Massima apni himmat badha Rahi Hain...

Kya tumne yeh sabse discuss Kiya?"

Abir's pep talk had a mild effect on Mishti.she wiped off her tears and Abir got up to her her some tissues..then sat beside her..

" No... only me and Kunal knows the details..and now you too.. just told massi that we discussed the diagnosis.."

"Okay.. For now we'll keep everything between us..and let Massima and Maa know things as they are going to happen...they just planned their treatment protocol..no need to make Massima paranoid about it.."

"Abir..Are you sure.." Mishti was doubtful..

"Yes Mishti..aur iski zimmedaari mein leta Hoon."

Mishty started to get up but Abir's hand on her's stopped her..

" Waise subah tum bol Rahi thi ki yeh payback Hein..."

Abir smiled gently as he pointed to his wrist..

"Mujhe thank you kehne ka mauka bhi nahi Diya tumne....aur phir kaunsi payback?"

Mishti..rubbed her eyes and put on her specks as a smile bloomed at her lips..

"Pehle coffee  peelo..thanda ho jaayega .." She pointed to the coffee pot..

Abir poured himself a cup came back and sat beside her..

" Thanks kehne ka mauka isliye nahi Diya kyunki Tum  ne bhi kabhi yeh mauka mujhe nahi Diya tha..."

She lifted her wrist to show off her bracelet...

Abir's eyes widened but he tried to act innocent...

" Yeh toh Kunal ka tha na..toh Mera payback kaise hua"

Mishti looked into his golden eyes....

"Abir ...I know for a fact that you knew Kunal's preferences even then...mein  woh charm bracelet pehechan gayi thi jab tumne yeh Kunal ko gift Kiya tha..."

She paused.

"Mein Chotimaa ki saath thi mele mein..tum aur Kunal Koslu uncle ke saath....aur chotima ke lakh kehne par bhi Maine kuch nahi liya...Tumhari baaton see gussa thi na..lekin mujhe ye Chote Chote dolphins wali bracelet..bohot pasand aayi thi.. jab tumne Kunal ko yeh birthday gift dediya mujhe toh bohot Rona aaya tha....Kya tumhe pata tha ki Kunal  yeh mujhe Dene Wala tha??"

Abir exhaled a sigh...she knew all along!!?

"I had hoped.then..and you knew and kept it...all these years..."

He said in disbelief..

"When Kunal said that he lost it....I let myself forget about it.. and how this and fate orchestrated our first meeting..!"

Both reminisced that day and Mishti smiled..

"Toh settled?!..no more paybacks.. okay

Aur no more tears..too.. hum milke is baar Massima ko sahaara denge !.."

Abir was about to ask some thing when he heard a voice calling him.. from the stairs..

"Abiir..kaha ho birthday boy..!!"

Piya..!

The brighter colours around Mishty turned  grey hued..

She got up in a huff as Piya entered Abir's room..

" Oh..Hi Mishti.....I thought Abir was alone..."

Mishti tried to smile..

" Hello Piya... excuse me."

As Piya looked at Abir in confusion Mishti left the room..

Abir wanted to stop her as his hand shot out to do that..then seeing Piya's gaze following Mishti he let it down..

******

Mishti shot out of Abir's room and walked to her's but slowed down her pace as she spotted another person coming in her direction...

" Wow...we meet again..!"

Neil smiled at her.

" You..Here.. ?"

"Let me introduce myself properly. I am Neil Awasthi... I think you know Piya..I am her brother.. actually twin brother..and Abir's college mate.too.."

" Oh..I didn't know.." Mishti fidgeted..

"It's okay.. Mishti right?" Neil asked.

Mishti nodded..

"I was looking for Abir..he is not in the Gym...umm"

"Abir is in his room...now if you will excuse me.."

Mishti  walked to her room in a hurry.. feeling an odd sense as Neil's eyes followed her as he too moved in the direction of Abir's room.

******

As Neil entered Abir's room Piya was trying her best to convince him to go for a night out..

"Neil.. please make her understand..I have work to do..and Massima is getting admitted tomorrow..so need to finish some work ..or else you guys will get extra load.."

Abir tried to evade Piya..

" We don't mind extra load.....it's our treat for your special day... Neil ...help me here bro.."

Piya implored..

" Well..Abir..it's always a good thing to give in .. otherwise Piya will make life simply hell to live...So my future BIL..just give in...2 hrs.. we'll go somewhere nearby.."

Now Abir was in a fix...he looked at Piya who silently asked him to comply..

" Okay... I'll be ready in five ..wait for me in the hall.."

Abir agreed.Piya jumped with Joy...and went out with Neil.

He took his phone and  hesitated a moment.. flipping the phone  in indecision..then taking a decisive breath..he typed into it..

******

Mishti was on her way to Badimaa's room when her phone chimed the message intimation..

"Hi.Abir here.donno if you have this number..if not save this..just going out with Piya & Neil..call me or text  if you need me."

Mishti didn't know whether she should be happy that he  thought of informing her about his whereabouts, or sad because  he was  going out with Piya.

As she was passing through the hall she heard Piya calling her.

" Hey Mishti.I would like to meet your mom...can you take us to her please.."

Mishti was surprised by Piya's request..

" Sure why not...she was not feeling well today ..so she  may be sleeping..but you guys can meet..come on.."

She guided both Neil and Piya to Rajshri's room..the room was darkened owing to Rajshri's recurring headaches ..and her figure slept peacefully on her bed..

" I am sorry she is sleeping.." 

Mishti turned and bumped into Neil ..

"Sorry..."

"It's okay .. we'll meet her another time..just really wanted to meet the person who railroaded Abeer into accepting his birthday..."

Mishti smiled at Neil's words...and then her eyes fell on Abir standing by the hall..his handsomeness made her mind foggy..

" Guys...can we leave already...just 2 hrs .. Mishti.. Parul massi se kehna ki mein Do khante mein aajaaoonga.."

Mishti nodded ...

Piya and Neil too took her leave...

Mishti.. walked to the stairs but her eyes were trained on the trio moving to the main door...

Abir turned at the door..and their eyes locked....

******

Kuhu entered Mishti's room ....and looked around..

Mishti was vainly trying to engage her mind by rearranging her bookshelf..study table etc..

" Mishti..."

At Kuhu's voice Mishti put on her straight face...

"Kya Kuhu...tum kuch prepping Kar bhi Rahi hai ya nahi...poora din headphones pehenke ghoomthi rehthi hai...we are guests here okay...thodi help bhi karna chahiye massi aur Chotima ki.."

"Mishti..."

Now the distict tensed note in Kuhu's voice couldn't be ignored by Mishti.

She went to Kuhu as she ran to Mishti..

"Hey...Kuhu..tumhe ho Kya gaya Hain..."

Mishti tried to calm down  Kuhu...

"Mujhe bohoth dar lag Rahi Hain.. Dadi ko achanak itna dard Kyu ho Raha hain..

Aur hospital mein tum gayi thi na..woh log kuch kaha?"

"Kuhu Kuhu.. Badimaa bilkul theek ho jaayega yehi bataya doctors ne... lekin treatment thoda long-time Lena padega.."

Kuhu's eyes brightened at Mishti''s statement..then dimmed..

" Lekin.. Mishti..do we have enough money for all this..I mean..Dadi won't take money from papa..he sends money to my account.. Dadi suspects but she haven't stopped me from taking it..but papa haven't even tried to come..."

Mishti too was contemplating this point for a long time...

"Badimaa ka medical insurance Hein na...phir bhi expenditure hoga...Dadi sends money to me too for my expenses...but that's a routine amount..ab mein soch Rahi hoon ki mein Gap year leti hoo..ya both studies and work karoo lekin Badimaa ki paas bhi koi chahiye...."

" Mishti...this is big hospital.. medical insurance  sub cover karega Kya..mein ek baat bolu.."

"Kya baat Hain Kuhu..?"

Mishti was intrigued...

" Woh Sneha has called me..she couldn't reach you..and she was telling that we should put our home in market...umm it's kind of high demand or property boom something she said.."

Mishti looked at Kuhu disbelievingly..

"Kuhu woh humara Ghar hai...... of course legally woh tumhara Ghar Hain.. Maheswaris...humhe vaapas jaana hai na.."

Even she didn't seem convinced of the words she said last..

" Kab vaapas jaa paoge ..our studies are here....Dadis treatment is here..iss Ghar se shayad hum kisi aur Ghar jaa sakthe Hain..lekin New York chodke hum kab jaa sakthe Hain.."

Mishti was thoughtful...Kuhu was right..now their life is in New York and for that they need a strong financial base.

"Kuhu...pata nahi Badimaa agree karegi ya nahi...but it's yours and Badimaa's decision.. whatever you two decide I will agree to it."

*******

Abir was feeling cut off from the whole scene in front of him...

Neil had took them to The Skylark..

Piya adeptly mingled herself among the group of people.. friends ,competitors , strangers...

After handing over her drinks Neil joined Abir at the lounge.. ..

" Well bro to be..you don't seem to enjoy your drink.."

Abir who was nursing a Manhattan.... smiled at Neil..

" Well...no need to pull my leg in every sentence you say Neil...bro to be ,BIL and all..I will always be your friend na..so do keep a lid on that.."

" I too was stunned man! My mom gaslighting you like that...! That too in front of Meenakshiii auntie...I don't mind having you as my BIL..I am making that clear now..but are you really considering becoming my BIL?!"

Neil's empathy made Abir guilty about the charade he had  unwittingly agreed with Piya..

" Well...Piya is my friend ..and you know both of us...if and when we decide something you'll be the first to know.."

Neil sipped from his glassand nodded.

"Now to the question I was itching to ask you..."

Neil paused a bit..

" Mishti."

Abir's total attention riveted on the name Neil just said.

"Mishti!?..you met her?..umm okay.. what's the question?"

"Well I met her yesterday at Office reception..saw her leaving with you..and then today when I came to your home..we kinda got into introducing each other...just wanted to know what kind of person she is.."

Abir's expressions changed from jovial to suspicion bordering on anger...

" Now Neil...she is very independent and assertive girl...and I would very much mind if you even look at her or Kuhu with any intentions.. good or bad.. Am I clear?"

The no nonsense tone of Abir made Neil to sit up and meet his eyes..

" Sorry bro...no intentions whatsoever...ohh that would be a lie...I mean..I distinctly find her reserved...but boy won't she give the models in our field run for their money...if she is half photogenic as she looks then..."

Abir's tightened features relaxed a bit..

Of course he knew how photogenic she was !

And he agreed to every word Neil said...

But..

"If I could get an opportunity to do a portfolio you won't mind na Abir..? I know she's kinda your responsibility now...so.what say?"

Abir rubbed his chin thoughtfully..

"Mishti takes her own decisions Neil..if you ever approach her with this proposal and she said okay then I am okay with that too..but..no rushing of things now..she has a lot in her plate ..and she is new here.."

"Well.well..Neil ..you have to talk business with Abir here? Today?..c'mon Abir .make me.twirl a bit ..."

Piya leaned on Abir as Neil literally rubbed a sarcastic smile from his face..

Abir steadied Piya...

" Neil..I think it's time to go..she is a bit drunk..does she drink too much?"

" Well occasionally...you don't know because you never partied my friend..Okay Piya ..c'mon..coffee time..and then home.."

*******

Meenakshiii , Parul and Nanu were sitting along with Kuhu and Kunal in the hall as Abir entered.

All eyes focused on him made Abir a bit awkward as he threaded fingers through his hair,...

" Aa gaya Gadheda..aaja baitho.."

Nanu invited him to join them..

" Haan Bro.. Mishti ne bola ki aap Piya di ki saath gaya tha...toh.bataiye bataiye.."

Kuhu too joined in ..

" Waise mein bhi aata...but I am not 21 yet..." Kunal said with a sad face..

"Oho...! "Kuhu imitated Kunal's expression..and Nanu and Parul laughed.

Meenakshiii smiled at Kunal but reprimandingly..

"Sorry Badimaa...but I found they went to Skylark..made me depressed...haaye!!."

Abir rolled his eyes over Kunal's antics and adjusted his sleeves as he sat down...

Kuhu was the first one to notice..

"Wow bro...Piya di got great taste huh! Dikhaona..!!"

Everyone looked at what Kuhu was excited about..

Kunal jumped over the sofa and caught Abir's wrist...

"Piya and such a tasty gift ...nah...she would have outsourced the selection.. otherwise she won't even know about this... Kuhu...I knew lekin bhulgaya...yeh design..!!?"

" Double infinity duffer... Soo romantic...bro... lucky guy!!"

Abir was at loss of words...if he said Mishty gifted this then ... Romantic??

He looked around... Mishti kahaan hai?!

Parul was smiling...Kunal and Kuhu were engaged in a chippy argument..Nanu seemed to be in some deep thought..

And he looked at Meenakshiii..

Her eyes were smouldering in anger...

Abir decided to keep quiet...let this matter fizzle out on its own..

Just then Mishti came out of Rajshri's room...and went straight to Kuhu... rebuking her in hushed voice.

" Kuhu..tu itni shor Kyu Karthi ho.. Badimaa so Rahi hai...aur teri aavaz toh..aur Kunal ko Kyu tang Kar Rahi hai??!"

" Ohh.. sorry sorry...lekin isko nahi pata ki double infinity Kya hoti hai...tumne dekha nahi na?! Piya ne Abir bro ko birthday gift mein Kya Diya..! C'mon.."

Kuhu dragged Mishti towards Abir as all others looked at them intently...

"Abir bro...thoda show off karo na..dekh Mishti.."

Abir drew back his sleeves from the wrist not meeting Mishty''s eyes...

❣️❣️

Mishti was petrified on hearing double infinity itself and she even didn't know what talks were going on between Abir and Kuhu...

" Kuhu...itna bhi khaas nahi hai yeh...okey dokey gift Hain..tum toh kuch OTT response hi de rahe ho..!!"

Abir said pulling down his sleeves and sat comfortably on the Sofa... safely trying not to look at Mishty...but enjoying the attention...

"Well abhi toh aapne bohot galat kardi Abir bro...you doubt my sense of fashion..? My talent ? Now we'll see...okey dokey ya khaas.. Misht pakdo.?"

"Eh?!" Misht looked at Kuhu not understanding what was she telling her...

"Pakdo...! Bro ka haath pakdo na...abhi pata lagathi Hoon ki iski importance Kya hai?! Kunal Mera phone dena"

Mishti was confused as to what to do when Kuhu sat next to Abir and again looked exasperated at Misht..

Abir extended his hand..now taking a peek at Mishty's face.. suppressing his smile..

Mishty put her fingers on to his palm hesitatingly...and as soon as her palm  loosely held his Abir tightened the hold..

Mishti's eyes shot at him...in subtle shock...

" Now bro .I know gifts are to be valued for their intentions. And of course Piya di could have given you any gaudy pricy thing as gift..but my point is her taste and intentions..so see..

Kuhu used her  G- lens app and read aloud..

"The meaning behind an infinity bracelet is actually quite beautiful-it symbolizes eternity, empowerment, and everlasting love. Infinity is forever, your love will last into infinity. Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish. The infinity symbol-Never ending love & friendship, I love you, "Always and Forever" Endless love!"

As Kuhu recited the words Abir's eyes widened..then shrinked in confusion then again widened but this time lit with love and hope...

Mishti felt like being in a hot furnace and at the same time inside a snowman.

She surreptitiously tried to with draw her hand but was held with enough grip that he didn't let it go nor did he hurt her...

Somebody's thoughtful eyes was now twinkling with immense joy as they picked up the subtle reactions of two soulmates... unknown even to them..

" Wow...who knew Piya is such a romantic..Abir Bhai..Aap bohoth lucky ho!!"

Kunal came to his back and patted Abir..

" Ab taang kheechna band karoge sab ..I am hungry...dinner karna hai ki nahi.."

Abir said in a Stern tone.

Meenakshiii and Parul had  moved to dining table.. during Kuhu's recital..

Kuhu started laughing..

"Ab Kya Kuhu...itna ROFL vaali hasi kyun..??"

Kunal looked at Abir n Mishty then at Kuhu... clutching her stomach and  laughing..

"Woh...hahaha..Abir bro..haaha.. Mishti haath... hahaha.." Kuhu..put out some words with difficulty..

Abir and Mishty looked at once at their "handlock.".. fingers entwined as if they had a mind of their own...

Mishti pulled out as Abir let her ...

Nanu chuckled as Abir's face reddened at being caught unawares..

*****

The night slipped slowly as two persons whose sleep had been shot by Cupid indulged in each other's dreams...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34.9K 2.3K 11
Is love possible after marriage even with a dark past? Can destiny bind two people together? Hope you all like it....
13.7K 886 10
This story will revolves around a boy who falls in love at first sight ❤
15.3K 722 6
Rhesha's fiction story : journey from friendship to love
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...