๐ง๐จ๐š๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By yall-might

you know what it is. request are open. NO SMUT More

snow
dating noah would include
facetime
sleepover pt 1
sleepover pt 2
celebrity crush pt 1
celebrity crush pt 2

sour skittles

1.9K 31 18
By yall-might

request from Yasmin_da_wEiRdO

au where soulmates have each other's names tattooed onto their wrists.

what you need to know:

noah is still famous but someone leaked a picture of his soulmate's name and people are trying to fake it to have him as their soulmate. y/n doesn't know who he is and when he sees your wrist, he just assumes you're one of the crazy fangirls.

the author (me) dislikes noah beck with a passion and would not be liked for anyone to be triggered by the fact that people don't agree with them so i recommend that if you appreciate noah beck's existence in the slightest, you should probably stop reading. it's for your own good.

i am british and this is aimed at my fellow brits. when it says british accent, i mean what the posh people in london in the olden times would sound like. i don't mean a scouser accent so please don't even think about it.

-

"noah"

"what, like noah beck?"

"ew what, no thanks. i'm a minor."

-

i live in a world where at the age of sixteen, everyone gets their soulmate's name tattooed onto their wrists. it comes in really handy because it kinda narrows it down so you can find your soulmate. thing is, it doesn't tell you your soulmate's last name so most of the time it is really difficult. most of the time, people spend their entire lives looking for them. not very ideal if you ask me. i have more important things to do than looking for my soulmate. you know, like actually living your life and not chasing after a person that you only know by their first name.

to be honest, i've always been intrigued by soulmates. maybe it's the idea of someone out there who is perfect for you. i dont know, i really don't. it's just really interesting to me. so when i got my soulmate on my sixteenth birthday, i told myself that i was gonna try and find my soulmate. i didn't want to dedicate my life to finding them. but if i did find them, i would spend my time with them. if not, i won't give a fuck. you know, why should finding one person in this huge world stop me from doing what i love?

-

okay, so maybe that was a lie. as soon as i got my soulmate's name, i searched up any noahs that maybe somewhat famous. i mean, how cool would that be, having a famous soulmate? but i knew that it was very unlikely. so that's why it came as a surprise when a famous noah told me that i was wearing a fake tattoo on my wrist in the middle of walmart.

-

maybe i should start from the beginning.

my name is y/n l/n and when i turned sixteen seven months ago, "noah" appeared on my wrist in black ink. like the kind that won't ever come off. unless you found your soulmate, that is. so as soon as i got it, i showed it to my best friend.

"it says noah."

"what, like noah beck?" they suggested, wriggling their eyebrows at me.

"ew what, no thanks. i'm a minor." i replied, kinda unsettled by the fact a twenty year old man could possibly be my soulmate. i don't want to even think about it. the guy triggers my fight or flight response.

"well you never know." they shrugged theirs shoulders.

"i don't think the universe wants me to get with a toxic male four years older than me, right?" i questioned. the universe has its own way of fucking up my plans so i probably shouldn't hope for so much.

"well anyway, would you it please thee to accompany me to walmart? it appears i have obtained the need to purchase some skittles." they asked in a posh british accent, bowing down with their hand outstretched.

"oh yes, it would delight me immensely to accompany thee to walmart to buy thy skittles." i responded in a british accent taking their hand and looping it with my arm.

-

when we arrived at walmart we practically ran to the sweet aisle. my best friend grabbed a sharing bag of sour skittles and i went to a different aisle to grab us some monster drinks and some crisps.

i walked towards the sweets aisle to get my best friend so we could pay. As i walked, i bumped into someone because i have such great luck. the crisps fell to the floor and i managed to hang onto the monster drinks. i don't even want to know what would happen if i dropped two cans of fizzy drinks onto the floor.

the someone i bumped into helped me pick up my stuff. they had brown hair that peeked out from underneath the hood that was pulled up over their head. their eyes were hidden by sunglasses. they wore a light blue hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants. they looked like they just got out of bed. they glanced at my wrist and scoffed. they stood up and what they said next threw me off guard.

"nice tattoo you got there."

"what?"

"it almost looks real." they replied with no hesitation. they turned around, their back facing me. i guessed they were around my age, based on their voice.

i scoffed. the audacity of this stranger. now normally i am a very level headed person but today i was not having it. i don't know what happened. maybe it was the fact that i had no idea where my best friend was or the fact that i was in a bad mood for the past two days.

"that's rich coming from someone who looks like they just tumbled out of bed." i stood with a hand on my hip. now normally i am a very level-headed person. i don't usually snap at people, let alone strangers that i've known for two minutes. that being said, most of the time i just mentally flip people off and then stand in the shower two days later thinking about what i could've said.

the stranger turned around. they took off their glasses and started to walk towards me. they narrowed their hazel eyes at me with an unreadable expression written all over their face but i'm guessing that they were pissed. "what did you just say to me?"

"jeez i didn't know you were so touchy about your appearance." i held my hands up in defence. it was more of a slight raise, considering the amount of stuff in my hands.

"let me guess, you're name is y/n, right?"

i raised my brow. i was internally panicking on the inside. why the fuck does he know my name? that's kinda creepy if you ask me. it's not even like i'm remotely popular on any sort of social media.

"well i'd hope so, or sixteen years of my life would've been a lie. nice to know i'm famous already."

now he looked really confused. "wait so you're saying that you have no idea of who i am and to you, i'm just a stranger."

"correction. you are a stranger who bumped into me, told me my soulmate tattoo was fake even though i've had it for seven months now, randomly knew my name and expects me to know who they are even though i met you five minutes ago. but yes. other than that, you are correct." i ticked off the list on my fingers. this was fun. going off at random strangers while trying to find your best friend in walmart. i should do this more often.

"fuck."

the stranger's eyes widened and he slapped his hand over his mouth. he looked shocked. but honestly who wouldn't? he looked like he just realised something very important.

"i am so so so sorry. i swear i had no idea what was going on," he started apologising profusely. that was weird. he switches up real fast. "you see the thing is, i am an actor, and i'm guessing that you've never heard of me. so basically, i play will in stranger things. it's a show on netflix. and someone leaked a picture of my soulmate tattoo and now some people are trying to fake being my soulmate and so when i saw the tattoo on your arm, i thought you were one of the crazy fangirls. but it turns out that you're not actually and i was unnecessarily rude to you. so the ting is, i think you're my soulmate." he exhaled, clearly exhausted from the amount of talking he did in the span of thirty seconds.

"uhhh that's cool." i said, understanding what he said. "well give me your arm then. i wanna check."

he rolled up his sleeve and put his wrist next to mine. and sure enough, the writing glowed gold and i grimaced at the sharp pain it caused on my wrist. the writing faded away and we were both let with a dull ache in our left wrists.

"well, my name is y/n l/n and i happen to be your soulmate. " i said smiling, holding my arm out to shake his hand.

he, in turn shook my hand and and replied. "my name is noah schnapp and i am your soulmate.

-

this was a request and i am so so so so so sorry it's late. i just had a lot of things going on with my school starting and then being sent to self isolate and the whole year closing for a week and tests. i hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
152K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...