π™₯π™šπ™§π™›π™šπ™˜π™©| 𝙠.𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨...

By -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

y/n: holy shit he's hot wait- whoops he's in this chat abort abort abort F*CK! oh well he looks like timothΓ©... More

1. (prologue)
2.
3.
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
RESOURCES

11

7.6K 185 371
By -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

"MOM! DAD! ME AND MILES ARE BACK!"

i shouted as i walked into the living room. my mom came in and greeted us.

"i hope you didn't fill up on snacks at the park! go get ready so we can go to dinner." my mom insisted so i went to my room to change.

(we're gonna go for thisss)

as i was finished putting on my clothes i stepped in front of the mirror. i let out a sigh.

'we can't think like this. we look good, i promise! we're in the healthy range. we wanna stay there.'

i let out a sad smile at the thought. i walked back to go with the rest of my family. miles must have noticed how my mood changed.

"hey y/n, are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone. i waved him off and gave him a fake smile. i know he knows i'm faking but he won't say anything.

and with that we went out to eat at my parents favorite restaurant.

as we pulled up to the restaurant our car was swarmed with paparazzi. as per usual we were swarmed with questions.

"anything you want to share about the new line ms. l/n?"
"miles! are you and y/n dating?"
"you guys look great as always!"
"who are you wearing y/n?"
"is y/n pregnant?"

my eyes widened at the last question and i quickly whipped around to respond.

"huh? excuse me? i-" i was cut off when miles grabbed my hand and pulled me into the restaurant with him.

"just ignore them. they just want a reaction." miles said while giving me a soft smile. i returned his with one of my own.

once we got into the restaurant we were seated. after a few minutes we began to order.

"umm, i'll just have a half sized (type of salad)." i said with a smile as i gave the waiter my menu. once i was done miles pulled me close to him by my wrist.

"y/n are you sure that's all you want? you haven't eaten all day. are you okay?" he whispered to me.

i gently removed his hand from my wrist and gave him a soft smile. "i'm fine i promise. it's not like last time." i reassured him. he didn't look convinced but let it go.

dinner was really nice. i spent the whole time joking with miles and my parents. i was really enjoying myself until my mom pointed out my plate.

"y/n you barely touched your food." my mom said.

'shit.'

"mom it's fine i'm just not hungry. i'll take it home if it makes you feel better." i said trying to reassure her.

"okay i just don't want a repeat of what happened last year love."

"i know mom." i said giving her a reassuring smile, but i could feel miles staring with disappointment.

we finished up our food and paid for our meals. as we were ridding back to the penthouse my phone lit up with a notification.

____________________________________
9:15pm
deez nutz 🥜

Tanaka😎:
Y/N!!!
WE WON OUR GAMES!!

noyaaaa🙈:
YEAH Y/N WE DID REALLY GOOD

hinata💯😝:
WE BEAT THE IRON WALL AND THIS HUGE SCARY LOOKING GUY AND WE WON ALL THE GAMES!!!

y/n:
OMG I SO PROUD OF YOU GUYSSSSS
who do you guys play tomorrow??

kageyama🦾:
we play against aoba johsai tomorrow

y/n:
😳
welll as one of ur managers i must cheer for you guys huh😌

suga🤍:
aw she can't cheer for her little bf oikawa 💀

y/n:
we dated for only a week and ur still jealous of other guys 😔😬

suga🤍:
....

y/n:
😭😭😭
that's what i thought

yams💚:
y/n you hung out with nekoma?
wait who's that guy that had his arm around u?

tsukki🧟‍♂️:
how do you know?

noyaaaa🙈:
Y/N WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

tanaka😎:
Y/N WHOSE THE GUY WITH YOU IN THOSE PICTURES
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

y/n:

chill guys that's my american friend miles
🧍🏽‍♀️

daichi 🤠:
you guys act like ur y/n's bfs💀

y/n:
RIGHT
aww but it's cute
so i don't really mind that muchhhh

asahi😊:
u gave them too much with that 💀

noyaaaa🙈:
Y/N CALLED US CUTE 😍😍😍

tanaka😎:
WE LOVE YOU Y/N ❤️❤️❤️

y/n:
who are all of you?
why are you texting my girlfriend?

kageyama🦾:
u guys are screwed

tsukki🧟‍♂️:
💀💀^^^

hinata💯😝:
y/n has a bf??!!!!

y/n:
yeah it's me miles
so stop. takdnlsjavabks
hdksla
LMAO
sorry guys miles took my phone 💀
hey wtf
HEY
HES NOT MY BF I PROMISE 😭😭😭😭

noyaaaa🙈:
y/n...
i thought he was gonna have us beat up

y/n:

LMAO NOOO💀
bruh i'd beat him up before he got u guysss😌😌
anyways you guys need to go to sleep!!!
you have to play against tooru tomorrow so rest up my g 💯😈
goodnight ily guyssss 🥰
____________________________________

i put my  phone away as the car came to a stop at the penthouse. i then turned to miles and shoved him in his shoulders.

"owww what's that for?!" he whined

"stop scaring my friends!!" i said through laughs.

'oh! i should call tooru and hajime to wish them good luck too!'

as we got up to the house i ran to my room and flopped on my bed to call my friends.

"hey guys!!!"

'ah hi y/n-chan! calling to wish us good luck?'

i could hear the smirk in his voice and laughed. "yes tooru i ammmm! iwa-chan where are you?"

"i'm here. thanks for wishing us good luck y/n! but i'm gonna go to sleep now for the game. love you good night."

'why doesn't he ever say he loves me?' tooru said with a sarcastic whine.

"oh so my love isn't enough? i tell you everytime we talk!" i said pretending to be offended.

'oh y/n-chan your love is perfect!'

i laughed at tooru's comment. "alright well thank you! but now you better get some sleep for tomorrow! i love you and good luck!"

'love you too y/n-chan and thank you! sweet dreams~'

i put my phone on the charger after i ended the call. i got snuggled into my covers to get ready for my shoot tomorrow.

morning

as i woke up i let out a yawn and stretched in my bed. but something felt...weird. i turned to my side to see miles sleeping in my bed.

"miles why the hell are you in my bed!" i said laughing as i shook him awake. he let out a groan as i tried to wake him up.

"get the cuss out of my bed." miles got up and looked at me.

"you know you're interrupting my sleep schedule." miles said glaring at me. i slapped him on his arm and decided to let him sleep a little longer.

i made my way to the kitchen where i saw my mom sipping tea.

"good morning!" i said in a sing song voice giving my mom a kiss on the cheek. i then skipped over to the fridge.

'for breakfast i'll have.....maybe i'm not actually hungry! maybe i'm thirsty i'll just have some water for now.'

"y/n are you going to eat something for breakfast?" my mom asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

i shook my head and assured her it's fine.

"okay well i don't want a repeat of what happened before so i'm just checking on you." i gave her a soft smile at this comment and thanked her for worrying about me.

'it's not gonna get that bad again...i won't let it.'

i scrambled to my room to pick out an outfit to wear to the location of the shoot. i took a shower then got dressed:
something like this cause it's so cuteeee

as i made my way back to my bedroom i saw miles all dressed and ready to go. but he was on my phone...

"HEY!" i grabbed my phone to see what he did. when i got to my instagram i saw my story filled with pictures of him. i deleted some but decided to keep the others.

"come on let's go before we are lateee." i said pulling miles off of my bed.

akaashi's pov:

i opened my instagram as started going through the stories.

'oh it's y/n.'

i clicked on her story. there were some pictures from yesterday. i smiled at them then i saw miles. miles. miles. miles. miles. miles.

'god how many pictures of him are there gonna be? looks like he put them there though.'

i let out a sigh of relief.

'why'd i do that?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurlπŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺaka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...
761K 22.9K 29
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
194K 5.4K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
718K 32.1K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...