father's day ➳ beomryu βœ“

By jisung_clouds

❝baby, where's your mommy?❞ ✎ in which ryujin took in a lost 3-year-old π—§π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† π—Άπ˜€ π—½π˜‚οΏ½... More

prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
End
Special Chapter
Yunkai book

Twenty Three

3K 179 100
By jisung_clouds

omg ive been giving so much filler chaps :')
enough filler, drama starts here. buckle up coz shits about to get real :))

"but dad! why do i need him to follow me around all the time?" daejung whined, accusingly pointing his finger to the body guard who was standing still in the corner of the room.

"jungie, he is there to protect you." beomgyu said which earned a frustrated groan from the child, "can't you and mom do it? why is there some weird guy protecting me?" he asked. "speaking of mom.. where is she?" daejung asked, his tone changing into a concerned one.

thats the thing. beomgyu himself has absolutely no idea. as a matter of fact, it's been a week since he last saw ryujin snd he is getting a little worried.

however, no father would want to show his concern in front of his children. therefore, beomgyu giggled, "you speak pretty well for your age." he said.

rolling his eyes, daejung flicked his invisible hair and said, "well, duh. i'm choi daejung. aka your most greatest, awesomest, bestest, elitest, and superiorest son." with a blunt manner which made beomgyu chuckle, "when i was four i couldn't even form a grammatically correct sentence."

scoffing jokingly, daejung answered, "yeah. you were and still are stupid. it's called books, dad. the only thing i ever catch you doing is playing games." he said nonchalantly. "hey!" beomgyu gasped and he jokingly lifted his fist in the air.

"leave the kid alone, gyu. he's not wrong." a voice said from behind, startling the father-son duo.

"hyung! when did you get here?" beomgyu exclaimed, surprised to see soobin standing in front of him carrying a sleeping minhee. "oh i don't know. maybe if you start reading our groupchat you will know that ryujin ran all the way to chaeryeong's house and fainted." he started, emphasizing the words 'our groupchat' and 'fainted'.

"she what!?" beomgyu exclaimed, completely unaware of the situation. "mom did what!?" daejung exclaimed at the same time, glaring intensely to beomgyu's direction, demanding an explanation.

"yeah. i figured you have something to do with it so surprise surprise, im here, standing in front of you— with minhee who didn't wanna let go of me." soobin said with a smile, not a genuine one though.

"jungie, do you mind? i need to talk to your dad." soobin said, handing the sleeping minhee over to daejung that widened his eyes and aggressively shook his head, "no! you do not give that— creature!! TO ME!!" daejung exclaimed, pushing minhee away.

"just do it, jung-ah. unless you don't wanna find your mom." beomgyu told which silenced the kid immediately, "ugh fine." he said, sulking on the chair alone with minhee in his arms.

"she weighs like a pig."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"are you sure you did nothing?" soobin asked for the billionth time. beomgyu groaned in annoyance, "for the last time, i don't fucking know what i did!" beomgyu exclaimed. "why do you think it's my fault? the last time i saw her i asked her to hide since my parents came. then i never found her." he explained.

"what..?" soobin muttered under his breath before an idea flashed in his mind.

"did you... talk about anything serious to your parents that day that she mayhaps heard?" soobin asked. remembering about all the arranged marriage and stuff, beomgyu nodded, "there is, actually. but i'm not sure if it's the reason.." he continued. "what is it?" soobin asked.

"i have to get married to this girl. her name's jiwon. my dad told me about it that day. but why would she get angry? she doesn't like me that way." beomgyu stated with a frown.

soobin started to giggle. then chuckle. then laugh. then he started to roll on the floor, laughing his ass out— literally. "you're so fucking dense!! what an idiot!!" soobin exclaimed in between his laughs. beomgyu tilted his head in confusion, "what.. what do you mean?" he asked.

"you idiot!" soobin laughed. "she likes you, that's what i mean!" he said. with a snort, beomgyu laughed, "she? like me?? how can someone as good as her like someone like me?"

"it's called falling in love, gyu. you don't just fall on purpose. it happens accidentally. same goes for love. you can't really fall in love on purpose." soobin said softly. "me and lia met in some pedestrian bridge and now look at us. married, two kids. this could be you. but with ryu. don't even think of taking my jisu." he said, sternly emphasizing the last sentence.

"geez, hyung. chill. i won't." beomgyu laughed. "but still. what am i supposed to do now?" he asked. shrugging, soobin sighed, "i don't know, buddy. you'll figure it out." he said before getting up, patting beomgyu's shoulder, and left.

"fucking bitch." beomgyu cursed which earned a laugh from soobin, "language, my guy." he said before walking out of the room.

"i want those files by monday."

"what do you mean you can't?!"

"get it done! once i get the money, you'll be payed a large amount."

"why can't you find him?! is he that hard to catch?"

"under protection?! what fucking protection could he possibly be under?"

"don't even think about killing him! he's the only way i can get this money."

"shut up!! just do as i say!!"

"ugh! do it or i'll have to kill you myself!!"

beomgyu's thoughts were disrupted when he heard a female voice in the distance. the voice seemed like she's talking on the phone with someone. it sounds quite unfamiliar, thus beomgyu was clueless and doesn't know who it is. but from the sounds of her conversation, it doesn't sound too good.

kill... who?

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
bruh this chapter is so short fjsbdj im so so so sorry but i've been VERY busy. send. help.

i want to runaway. away from here. away from everyone here. take me away from here :')

anyways, who do yall think the person talking on the phone is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 232 31
A collection of all beautiful quotes from the kdrama "Twinkling Watermelon". [PS: I do not own any of the contents of this book.]
7.2K 324 26
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeonjun never did. Well, maybe until he met someone special. Special with a little bit of attitude. A YEONJUN...
12.2K 343 22
Hi guys I'm a fan of my demon, and this is what I think episode 9 is going to be like, pls enjoy and add feedback in the comments
13.8K 603 20
ships: Sakura + Heesung ( arranged marriage) Yunjin + Jay ( enemies to lovers ) Chaewon + Jake (a bet) Kazuha + Sunghoon (second chance) Eunchae + N...