Were-Kaito (Shinkai/Kaishin)

By BerryBerryBlitz

[Pre-Written] Kaito gets a little bit of a furry problem. It was just his luck that he manages to somehow bec... More

Prologue
1. Curse
2. Mean Prank
3. Offer
4. Soft Touches, Realization
5. Shinichi Gets A Dog?
6. Poor Kaito
7. Kaito's Day Get's Worse
8. Comfort, Introduction
9. Whining, Cuddles
10. Unknown
11. Chapter 11
12. Dirty
13. Bath, Thoughts
14. Planning
15. Resting, Food
16. Idiocy At It's Finest
17. Sneaky Saguru
18. Awkward, So Awkward
19. Stuck
20. Chapter 20
21. Aoko
22. Annoyed, Teasing
23. Panic
24. Decisions, Thoughts
25. Love, Affection, Try
26. Murder, Plans
27. Cameras
28. Chapter 28
29. Guns, Feelings, Happy
30. chaoptrhrst
31. Serious Talk
32. Sweet, Magic
33. Some Plans, Other Plans, Just Plans?
34. Sweet, Love, Affection
35. Run, Talk, Woods
36. Talking in the Woods
37. Camping With a Wolf
39. Animal Lover
40. A Chapter A Chapter... Meow
41. Worry, Happy, Love
42. Chapter 42
43. Intuition? Maybe
44. Car
45. Rest
46. Bad Behaviour
47. So Much Yummy Food
48. Consequence
49. Stressful
50. Distract
51. Some Decorating
52. Shinichi the Furry
53. Y'know... Chocolate Has Lots of Caffeine
54. No Rest at All
55. Coffee, Foxy Wolf
56. Deadly Fangs
57. Frozen Treat Talk?
58. Stroll
59. Calm Talking
60. Impulse, Contemplation
61. House?
62. Landscape
63. Good Work
64. Chapter 64
65. Instinct to Dig
66. Early
67. New Life
68. Names
69. Complete Family
Facts About This Book + New Book

38. Comfy, Soggy, Surprise

301 22 16
By BerryBerryBlitz

1015 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written November 5 2020
Posted December 2/3 2020

Not an extra update

This is Thursday's update, my iPhone 6, my first ever phone was murdered by newest/final update, always freezing for hours and resets aren't working

•3• Gonna get my google pixel4a tomorrow and will most likely forget/be unable to update this as soon as I wake up like I normally do. I don't know android so I'll take a long time learning it...

I'm obvious not frozen right now, but I don't doubt it's gonna happen again •^• I just don't know when

This hasn't been a nice week for me...

Sleeping in a den in the middle of the woods cuddled up to Kaito in his wolf form had actually been more pleasant than Saguru had thought it would be. The wolf's fur pressed against him had kept him quite warm despite the dampness in the air, it had rained, like he'd thought it would.

The blond stifled a yawn, not moving his head from where it was laying on Kaito's ribs as he pulled out his phone to check the time. It was 7:30, which was a lot later than he usually got up. He sent Shinichi a text to check in, just so he knew that they hadn't come across any murders or anything "Your fur makes up for how bony you are" Saguru breathed as he put away his phone, Kaito's breathing had given away the fact that he had already been awake.

Kaito huffed, tilting his head back to see the other "Good, I'm not supposed to be squishy, just furry" His right ear twitched when the rain picked up. Would he rather be a wolf with wet fur, or a person with wet clothes and no coat? He wasn't sure yet.

"Do you want to eat here, or have brunch indoors?" Saguru inquired, sitting up to peer out the den's entrance. The rain was coming down hard, it would be difficult to cook something, not impossible, just difficult.

The wolf yawned rolling to his feet to do a whole body stretch before shifting into his more human form "I'm fine with hitting a cafe if you are" Yesterday he hadn't felt comfortable in this form but today he felt fine. It was weird, but many things about his current situation could easily be called weird.

"Okay" Saguru dug into his bag and pulled out two thin coats "Thankfully we shouldn't get too cold if we stay relatively dry" The air was warm, but wet, very wet. It was nearing the end of September though, so that wasn't anything odd.

"Thanks" The magician flashed a grin, accepting the blue coat he'd been offered, putting it on, then flicking up the hood "You're always so prepared" It was great having such a reliable friend.

Saguru shrugged before putting on his own grey coat "I just looked at the weather forecast" It was a very easy thing to do, especially when most people had a phone.

The hike through the woods ended up being enjoyable despite the downpour with the only downside being that Kaito's shoes were not made to walk in puddles. His soggy socks and shoes were highly uncomfortable, making the magician envious of the other's choice in footwear. Saguru's shoes were waterproof.

"Finally" Kaito's tail wagged excitedly as they made it onto a main street "Let's try that cafe" He pointed towards the first cafe looking place that he saw, feeling hungry at the thought of food. Saguru nodded, and the two of them went inside.

Shinichi did his best to stifle a yawn as he leaned against the police car's passenger side window. It felt odd to be driven to a crime scene instead of already being there when said crime was discovered. At least it was nearly 11am, so he'd had plenty of time to properly wake up.

"Thanks for the lift Takagi-Keiji" The sleuth nodded once they arrived, eyeing the cafe curiously. He didn't think that he'd visited this one before, or at the very least been here due to a murder until now. It was easier to remember places that involved dead bodies.

"Oh Shinichi!" Said person blinked at the familiar voice.

"Good morning Kaito" Azure softened at the sight of the magician, he looked unharmed. He turned towards Saguru "Good morning to you as well Saguru" He tilted his head towards where the obviously freshly killed person was laying on the ground, the blood made it obvious "So who was the killer?" There was a high chance that the case had already been solved by the blond, a shame, but it was better than working with idiots.

Saguru smirked "Manoki-san, the weapon should be in her possession" He motioned towards a blond woman in her late thirties, she was trembling, her gaze flickering between the windows and door "She couldn't have possibly disposed of it yet" Manoki had some blood on herself as well.

Kaito grinned, taking a sip of his chocolate milk. There was no way that he'd abandon it because of a murder that was already solved "I actually saw the reflection of her slicing the throat on my glass" His grin fell a bit, eyes downcast "I was too far away to stop it" It'd been a poorly executed kill, had she actually thought that she would get away with it?

"Indeed" Saguru nodded "I unfortunately don't have my badge on me so we had to call in someone who was on duty" He had figured that it would be fine since it was Kaito, not Shinichi. Unfortunately he'd been wrong.

"So?" Shinichi turned towards the killer, azure dark "Why did you murder that woman" He pulled out his cuffs.

Manoki shivered under the sleuth's gaze, tears beading in the corners of her eyes, she'd messed up "She stole my boyfriend!" Her breath hitched as the accusation left her mouth, now that she had said it, it felt silly. Manoki hunched in on herself, hands clasping her elbows as she shuffled back, mouth dry "I-" She stuttered, rambling a few undecipherable words "Why?" Her voice cracked as she fell to her knees "I just saw her and..." Manoki was sobbing now.

So it hadn't been planned, the sleuth grimaced as he cuffed her "Can you bring her to the car Takagi-keiji?" The officer nodded and took Manoki away.

Kaito had finished off his chocolate milk and was now just holding the empty glass "At least we got to finish our meal before this happened" He had to grasp at any good points that he could.

Shinichi smirked "That's good, because now I have to take statements from everyone" Azure gleamed "Including you"

The magician pouted "That's so boring" He complained.

Me: So a sudden murder fuelled by anger happened~

Hope you enjoyed~

I put down fuzzy :< Pic taken day before

Her cheek was red and irritated the day after so I burrito wrapped her to check her teeth, the one side had started to dig into her flesh >^<

Only place nearby that handles rat teeth is many hours away and would cost a fortune (plus no car) so I prevented her from suffering

She was old and lived surprisingly long considering her genetics were bad (feeder rat and sibling had sudden death days after getting them both)

Baby picture of Fuzzy, before she grew up naked~ her fur was a bit curly, whiskers too >^<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 7.5K 100
[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't have wings, fearful of being experiment...
112K 4K 45
*AGED UP *SMUT ALL AROUND *OMEGAVERSE *CW; • ANXIETY • R*PE (not in detail, but mentioned) • KIDNAPPING • TORTURE • MURDER He didn't believ...
8K 190 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...
447K 18K 56
Kaitou KID, (a.k.a. Kuroba Kaito), has found it really hard to concentrate on heists since his little tantei-kun, (Edogawa Conan a.k.a. kudo shinichi...