Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

By Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... More

Peaches and Cream
Toffee Crunch
Caramel Bananas
Toasted Coconut
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Maple Walnut
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 1: Twinkie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Bonus 3: Cannoli
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Passion Fruit

10.2K 162 1.2K
By Friesyum8

~SASUKE'S POV~

"Hello?"

"Naruto? Hey." I greet, "My father and I just arrived at the restaurant. You coming?"

My boyfriend lets out an exasperated sigh, "Unfortunately, yes. I'll be leaving to go soon."

"You know where it is, right?"

"Yup!" He replies cheerfully, "Oh! And call me Naruko. Hinata came up with it."

"Naruko..." I let the name roll off my tongue, "Okay, I got it."

"A-And... don't bully me for wearing a skirt!" Naruto sputters over the phone, probably with an adorable red face.

"You're wearing a skirt?" I smirk as I say that, "Hot."

"Shut up!" He scolds me, "You better not pull any of that perverted crap when I get over there!"

"No promises~"

"I'm hanging up now!" Naruto declares, ending the call soon after.

He's so cute.

I pull the phone away from my ear, sliding it into my pocket. My father, who stands next to me, eyes me with conviction. Fugaku is his name, though I'm not allowed to address him as such.

"So you weren't bluffing, I suppose." He inquires.

"Bluffing about what?"

"Your girlfriend. I assumed you made her up to deceive me." Fugaku surmises, "But I was wrong. It seems that you do, indeed, have a girlfriend."

My eyes squint, "You doubted me? Why would I ever attempt to do something so childish? Of course, she exists."

"For your sake, I hope she meets up to my expectations. I wouldn't want to be the cruel parent that separates their child from their lover. But that may have to be arranged if they aren't suitable for someone of such high prestige like yourself." He threatens me shallowly.

In other words, Naruto better earn my father's approval or we're both screwed.

"Are you worried?" Fugaku questions.

"No," I reply, staring at the street blankly.

Why would I be worried? Naruto is very likable. I'm confident in his ability.

Ten minutes pass and my father and I are trapped in a cutthroat silence. Despite haven't seen him for nearly four years, we seem to have nothing to talk to each other about. Not that I want to talk to him.

Fugaku breaks the ice, "How's your brother?"

Now you care? You didn't even bother to see him off when he left for the city two years ago. Apparently, he had an urgent work matter to attend to, but I think that he was too much of a coward to see the son he didn't raise go off on his own.

"He's doing fine."

"That's it? Just fine? Does he have a wife yet?" Fugaku puzzles.

Hardly. He has a husband. But is that really all you care about?

"Find out for yourself. You are his father after all." I state.

He chuckles, "I guess I am."

It's not you 'guess', you are.

"What is your fascination with girlfriends anyway? Why does it matter that we have lovers?"

He puts his hand on his chin, "I thought this would've been obvious. I need as many heirs as possible. Once one of you two take over the company, you'll need to pick the best one out of your sons to take your place after that."

I don't care about my father's company nor do I have any intention of creating heirs. My future includes Naruto and Naruto alone.

"What if none of us want to run your company?" I smooth down my fleece jacket.

"Heh. You act as if you have a choice in the matter." Fugaku arrogantly speaks.

I try my best to hold back a scowl drift my gaze to the side, "We shall see about that once the time comes."

Naruto and I will be long gone by then, I hope. I don't want this to become an issue, that's why I haven't told Naruto about it yet.

My father checks his watch, "Is your girlfriend usually this tardy?"

"Hn." I pull my phone out and text Naruto.

He answers instantly, explaining how he's right around the corner. I lift my head to look at the road ahead, searching for Naruto and that other girl riding in on a bike. I hear the most faintest of laughter coming from the corner only for the pair to emerge from there on their bike.

"Are one of those ladies your girlfriend, Sasuke?" Fugaku asks, watching them as they stop in front of the restaurant.

I stare at them both, Naruto exchanging his goodbyes with an adorable little wave. The other girl pedals away cheerfully, looking back at Naruto excitedly before disappearing behind a building at the turn.

He turns around and takes a deep breath, spotting us in the distance and heading over. As he advances closer, I get to see just how pretty he looks. He actually looks like a girl!

And not just any girl, a really sexy one! My pale face turns a deep shade of pink the closer he approaches. I can't compose my blush once it appears, Naruto's appearance only adding to the dark rose color on my cheeks.

Naruto stops in front of us, a cheerful grin gracing his darling face. My father glances at me before greeting Naruto.

"You must be my boy's girlfriend!"

"Yes! I am Naruko! Nice to meet ya!" Naruto sticks out his hand for a handshake.

My father takes his hand and places a kiss on top of it. Naruto clearly doesn't expect this, flushing slightly once he retracts his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you, young lady. You may call me Fugaku." My father instructs.

I trail my gaze lower and lower, undressing Naruto with my eyes. That skirt he wears looks so sexy on him. I wonder how he'd react if I lifted it. I bet he's wearing some tight underwear under there too.

My face only grows redder with every dirty thought I conjure up. His legs have never looked so enticing. He should show them off more, they're so fucking sexy. All tan and long, with his juicy thighs and bubbly ass.

I bite my lip, holding back my sultry smirk. I've never been attracted to girls, but Naruto dressed up like one may be the exception. He's just so damn seductive without even knowing it. I can just imagine him moaning under me, all hypnotized by lust and preciously desperate.

"Good afternoon, Sasuke." My Naruto chimes, doing a little curtsy with his orange skirt.

Now's not the time to be daydreaming about Naruto. I have to finish this date first. After that, I can have my prize.

I shift in place, hiding the problem that arose in my crotch, "Good afternoon, Naruko. You look dashing tonight."

That's an understatement.

"Thank you!" He flashes me with a hearty grin.

"Naruko, do you mind securing our reservation inside the restaurant? The name is under 'Uchiha'. Sasuke and I will be right behind you." Fugaku requests.

"Of course!" He agrees, walking inside the restaurant before us.

My father holds onto my arm before I can follow. I look back at him and he beams with pride.

"Nice choice. She's a pretty one."

I snatch my arm away, "Don't be creepy about it."

"Learn how to take a compliment, Sasuke." He lectures me.

I roll my eyes and walk inside after Naruto. My father pursuits after us and we all take our seats in a booth next to a window. Naruto enters it first, followed by me, who sits next to him. Fugaku sits across from us by himself.

Naruto looks around the prestigious restaurant with curious blue eyes, closing his legs and adjusting his skirt. I tilt my head down, trying to see underneath his skirt from the angle I sit at.

He snaps his fingers in front of my face, "My eyes are up here, Sasuke."

"Heh." I merely laugh at his saucy behavior.

My father passes me and Naruto two menus to look over. The menus are trimmed with leather and relatively long. I hold it up and the menu blocks my father from view. I use this to my advantage, holding the menu in front of my face to block it.

I glance over at Naruto, stamping a kiss on his whispered cheek. He flinches, whipping his head to look at me with a flustered expression.

"S-Sasuke... What are you doing?" He whines, touching his cheek softly.

"Duh. I'm kissing you." I state the obvious.

"But your father is right there..." Naruto peeks over his menu, "Y-You can't just kiss me so casually."

"Yes, I can. You're my 'girlfriend' now." I reply, "I can hug you. Kiss you. Hold your hand. Anything, now that you look like a girl."

"I-I guess you're right..." He mutters, "But d-don't overdo it!"

"Me? Overdo it? Never." I say comically.

Naruto doesn't believe me but brushes it off anyway. He reviews his menu again, aware of my questionable intentions.

I wonder how Naruto portrays me in his mind. Probably some mindless pervert with an attractive face.

I hope he knows that I don't just love his body as I lead on. Also love his laugh, his smile, and his personality. I just express my love with sexual actions rather than romantic gestures.

But I'll never tell him that.

Instead of picking dishes from the menu, I lean on my elbow and watch Naruto. I already know what I'm going to eat.

His eyebrows are cutely scrunched in concentration as he surveys the menu. I can't help but smile at his charming actions. I could watch him for days.

My father places his menu onto the table, selecting a dish to order.

"A smile? I've never seen you smile before." He observes.

My smile drops, "Yeah. Cuz I don't like you."

"Don't be like that, Sasuke. I came all this way to see you and your girlfriend. Treat your father with respect."

Get a load of this one. 'Respect' my ass.

I simply wrinkle my nose and look back at my Naruto. That's right. My Naruto. He's mine.

Naruto always laughs when I say that though, calling me 'possessive' or whatever. I won't deny that claim.

"What do you think of this?" Naruto asks me, pointing to a dish on the menu.

"Tuna Tartare?" I read it, "You like seafood?"

"Not really..." He mumbles, "But I wanted to try something new since we're at such a high-class restaurant."

Naruto scans the menu again, "What about... Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail?"

Cocktail... Hah.

"Get something you like. Maybe the Roasted Pork Belly." I suggest.

He whispers, "I wanna be lady-like... but eating pork bellies looks barbaric at times..."

"I think it's cute."

"Y-You might find it cute but your father won't..." Naruto denies it with a pink face.

"Don't worry about it. I just want you to act like yourself. Whether or not you're a girl or boy shouldn't change your personality." I advise, staring into those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"S-Sasuke... Thank you..."

I glance down at his plump lips coated in shimmery pink lip gloss. I really want to kiss him right now.

Fugaku looks back and forth at us, "Are you ready to order? Or am I interrupting a meaningful moment?"

"Tch." I grumble, "Yes. We can start ordering now."

My father snaps his fingers and a waiter makes their way to our table. The waiter wears a suit with a pristine bow on their neck and carries a small notebook to jot down orders.

"Good afternoon. I will be your waiter for this evening. May I take your order?" The waiter starts.

"I'll take the Filet Mignon with bordelaise sauce and creamed spinach on the side." Fugaku orders first.

"And you, sir?" The waiter looks at me.

How am I supposed to follow after such a sophisticated order from my father?

"Can I have the Lobster Avocado Salad with tomato confit and grilled asparagus?" I state.

That was acceptable.

The waiter jots the order down in the book, "Not a problem. What about you, young lady?"

"Roasted Pork Belly with a side of potato gratin, please..." Naruto peeps shyly.

"Of course. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." They tell us before walking away.

I knew this was coming, but I'm still annoyed about my father starting the first phase of small talk.

"Naruko, let me get to know you. Tell me a few things about yourself." He begins, preparing to analyze Naruto's answer.

Naruto shifts in his seat, "Well... I love ramen! It's my favorite food! I love to make new friends even though some people may find me annoying. Oh! I have a part-time job at a local fast-food restaurant with Sasuke."

"A job? What for? You are both high school students. Are you saving up for something?" Fugaku questions.

"It's kinda personal... but let me just say that we're saving up for a long trip."

"You both are saving up together?"

Naruto looks at me, "Uh, yeah. It's a trip for the both of us."

I second that, "A very important trip I might add."

My father cracks a smile, "Dynamic duo, I see. Now, how did you two meet?"

Way before Kindergarten. But we can't say that.

"We met in middle school." Naruto lies, "If I remember correctly, it was Sasuke who asked me out first."

Not a complete lie. I did ask him out in middle school. But-

"But I rejected him." Naruto continues, "Due to certain circumstances at the time, I didn't think it would be the best choice to go out with Sasuke even though I really wanted to."

I didn't expect rejection and my egotistical self back then didn't take it well. I knew why he rejected me, of course, but I couldn't accept it.

"After that, we tried to remain friends and act normal, but it was never the same." His face brightens with pink, "B-But not because it was awkward... it was because Sasuke was really persistent. For a whole year, he wouldn't stop making passes at me and doing grand gestures. It was all so o-overwhelming."

I would do all the cheesy cliches that every guy does to win their crushes heart. Like sneaking a love letter in his lunch boxes and giving him roses every day. I knew he loved me but just didn't want to take a risk by entering a relationship with another man. That's why I was so determined to remind him that I would never give up no matter how many times he shunned me.

"Eventually, we both graduated and moved on to our first year of high school. That's when Itachi-kun stepped in and knocked some sense into me. He reassured me about the situation and gave me the confidence to pursue Sasuke. I ended up asking him out that night... a-and he accepted with o-open arms... obviously..." Naruto finishes his little story.

Naruto doesn't know this, but, Itachi intervened without my instruction. I didn't even know he knew about my crush, nonetheless, approve of it. It was a great relief, having such a supportive brother on our side.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting such a heartfelt answer." Fugaku beams, "I'm curious, what do you like about Sasuke? Is it just physical attraction? He doesn't have the most inviting personality."

"Thanks." I snarl.

Naruto laughs, "It did seem like that at first, but Sasuke has layers. He's actually really sweet and protective of me. I admire that quality in him. His looks weren't even a factor when it comes to reasons why I love him."

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?" I speculate.

"No. You're very h-handsome." He admits, tucking some hair behind his ear.

"What about you, Sasuke? What do you like about Naruko?" My father relays the question to me.

I grin, "Everything."

"Be specific." He asserts, folding his hands on his lap.

I raise an eyebrow, "Fine. Since you insisted."

I have to remember to replace the pronouns...

I take a breath and speak in a monotone voice, "I love her smile and her laugh. Her personality and her quirks. Her forgiving manner and her mindless banter. I could go on for days listening to her ramble on in that melodic voice of hers. Even when she curses me out! When she's mad, she's cute. When she's sad, she's cute. When she's shamelessly eating ramen in her underwear, she's so cute. Not to mention her body. I could just eat her up. She's adorable, yet, sexy at the same time. Her soft skin and seductive moans-"

"Sasuke! W-What are you saying?!" Naruto cuts me off, flushing a deep crimson.

"I was answering my father's question."

He pinches my cheek, "I-Idiot! That was too much i-information!"

"He said to be specific."

"S-Specific! Not v-vulgar! Y-You pervert!" He barks at me.

My father clears his throat, "That was rather... descriptive. At least I know what kind of person you are, Sasuke."

"H-He's a lousy pervert!" Naruto declares, crossing his arms.

"So are you." I dare.

"Shut up! I am not!" He pouts.

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!!!"

Fugaku stops our back and forth argument, "Alright. Alright. Break it up you two. You both quarrel like an old couple acting like toddlers."

"With all due respect, Mr. Uchiha, Sasuke started it." Naruto blows a raspberry at me.

"You continued it." I counter stubbornly.

He chortles, "You are both so childish! What a charming little relationship we have here. May I ask you one more question?"

"Yes, you may."

"Are you prepared to make the next generation of Uchihas?" My father asks.

That is physically impossible.

Naruto noticeably cringes at the question, "T-To the b-best of my ability. Y-Yes."

"You seem kinda uncertain about that." Fugaku mentions.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Do we have to talk about this? It's a rather presumptuous topic to discuss over dinner."

"It's important, Sasuke. You need a suitable wife to carry as many children as possible." He concludes with a serious expression, "Naruko, are you intending to complete that task?"

"Uh... O-Of course." Naruto confirms.

"Are you certain?"

"Y-Yes."

"Say it with conviction." He demands.

"Yes!" Naruto fixes his posture, "I am prepared to make the next generation of U-Uchihas..."

I'm uncomfortable watching this conversation unfold.

"Are you satisfied now?" I interject, glaring at my father.

"I am overjoyed." Fugaku answers, "Naruko is an exceptional wife for you, Sasuke."

"Thank you..." Naruto peeps sentimentally.

"Now, won't you stop interrogating my girlfriend?" I advise.

"I've gotten all the serious questions out of my system for now." He reassures, "I apologize if I made you uncomfortable with any of my remarks, Naruko."

"It's not a problem at all! I understand how important it is for your son to have the right partner! You are well within your right to ask me as many questions as you please." Naruto proclaims adorably.

He's so precious! Who wouldn't love my Naruto with their entire heart?

"You are very mature in the right context. A very pleasing quality to have." My father compliments, "I'm delighted that my son picked such a charming girl to wed."

Two men cannot get married in this village due to the laws established here. But guess where we can get married? The big city; our prized destination if we manage to save up enough money.

No. Not if. When we save up enough money.

Naruto puts his hand on his chest, "You're too kind, Mr. Uchiha! Likewise. I'm truly honored to meet my beloved's father. It gives me a great sense of closeness with you both."

"Heh. Did you hear that? I'm her beloved." I point out, wrapping my arm around him.

"Hmph. S-Slip of the tongue..." Naruto clucks, leaning into my hold.

"This relationship seems unexpectedly affectionate for you, Sasuke. I always imagined you'd be the type to not express your fondness." Fugaku mentions, "But I'm glad that Naruko was able to draw that loving side out of you. Your mother would be delighted"

It's good that my mother isn't here. She would've recognized Naruto immediately and our plans would be foiled.

"You're giving me too much credit, Mr. Uchiha." Naruto frets, "It was a team effort between me and Sasuke."

"Perhaps, it was. But your presence is highly appreciated regardless."

"Oh my! You're going to make me go red with all these compliments!" Naruto puts both of his hands on his pink cheeks.

They both share a friendly chuckle, chatting up a storm. I absorb the infatuating laughter that beams from my beautiful blond.

Naruto can make friends with anybody. Even my douchebag father. It's one of the many talents he's gifted with. Though that can sometimes be his downfall when he treasures his friends too dearly and excuses everything they do.

Sound familiar? He's trying to do that with Kiba. That dimwit that even dared to lay a finger on my Naruto. To me, what he did was unforgivable and I will continue to treat him like the dirt he is. But Naruto doesn't see it that way.

Unfortunately, not even I can convince him otherwise. Naruto is extremely stubborn. If he wants to forgive Kiba, then I won't interfere... for now.

I rather not think about this right now. The thought of that pinhead makes my blood boil. I regret letting him run away with his tail between his legs last week. I should've done more.

When I saw Naruto knocked out, it was all a blur of rage from there. I dislocated Kiba's arm and shoved him to the ground to get him away from Naruto. I wanted to tend to Naruto at that point, but I still wish I could've roughed Kiba up a bit more.

The waiter arrives right on time with trays of food in their hands. They set it down on the table in front of us, bowing politely and walking away.

I brush away my troubled thoughts and begin to eat my meal. I unwrap my arm from Naruto to pick up my utensils.

"Wow! All this food looks very delicious!" Naruto exclaims, looking at our plates in joy.

"I agree. This is one of my favorite restaurants. They have one overseas near my job that I visit daily." My father converses.

"Oh, that's right! Sasuke had told me about your occupation. You are the founder of a global retailer, correct?"

"That is correct! We run one of the highest-grossing retailers globally. With over eleven thousand locations throughout the world and over four hundred billion dollars in revenue." He boasts.

This is the successful company he wants me or Itachi to run after he passes. No way. It's too much responsibility to run a billion-dollar company.

"You say that we're so wealthy yet we live in such a rural village." I ridicule, "Oh. I forgot. You don't want us to grow 'spoiled' from the wealth."

If I could just get a pinch of that money, Naruto and I would be able to live anywhere we wanted without working for the rest of our lives! Unlike Naruto, who doesn't like to ask his parents for money, I couldn't care less about my pride. I will go through any means necessary to secure my future with Naruto. But my parents refused to lend me any money.

"It's for your own good, Sasuke. You and your brother would never learn how to work for the things you have with all that money at your disposal." Fugaku tells me.

I don't care.

"Anyway, enough of this banter. Let's eat!" My father declares, picking up his steak knife.

"Gladly!" Naruto smiles, licking his lips at the pork belly in front of him.

I begrudgingly use my fork to stab a piece of avocado and shove it in my mouth. I aggressively chew on it, reflecting my anger on the food I eat.

I spare a glance at Naruto, watching closely and he tries to take a nibble out of the large pork belly they served him. He tries to maintain his manners as he eats, nipping off small pieces to chew slowly in his mouth.

He's cute when he eats. When we're alone, he eats like a ravenous chipmunk. It's quite possibly the most precious, sloppiest thing I've ever seen.

"How's that lobster salad, Sasuke?" My father asks, chewing on his steak.

I break my line of sight from Naruto to look at Fugaku, "It's okay."

"Hm? Did you order tomato confit on it? I didn't know you liked tomatoes..."

That's because you're never here.

"Really?" Naruto finds that hard to believe, "I always serve Sasuke something with tomatoes in it because it's his favorite food."

"Since when?" Fugaku tilts his head.

"Since forever. Like, as an infant." I say, as a matter of fact.

"Oh..." He doesn't talk much after that.

Ha. Feel ashamed. You missed my entire childhood for your company's sake. Not that I care.

We all continue to eat in silence. I watch Naruto dine like I always do and my father stilly picks at his steak.

"Mmm!" Naruto hums, "This is so good! You have to try it, Sasuke!"

He scoops some potato gratin onto his spoon and hands me the utensil.

I shake my head, "Nope. Feed me."

Naruto taunts, "You're such a baby!"

I open my mouth and Naruto feeds me the potato gratin, putting his fingers on my chin. I chew on the gratin, nodding my head in approval of the taste.

"You're right, it is pretty good," I state.

"Told you~" He sings, scooping up some more and popping it into his mouth.

"An indirect kiss." I state, "May I have some more of that gratin?"

"Of course!" Naruto chimes, "Let me just move the bowl over for you."

His hand nears the sides of the ceramic bowl but he flinches back, "Goodness! This is really hot!"

"It's fine, don't trouble yourself." I decide, scooting over to him until our thighs touch, "I'll just sit closer to you."

"G-Good idea..."

I casually resume eating, taking my own spoon, and sampling Naruto's gratin. Naruto tries to return to munching on his pork belly, but he persists in taking timid glances my way.

What's he so nervous about?

A rosy red blush painted on his face, Naruto zones out anxiously. He blankly holds the meat, nibbling on his lower lip. Is he anticipating something?

I think I know. Naruto is a pervert after all. That has become perfectly clear over the past few weeks. It's most likely my fault; I basically turned him into a sex addict. I have no shame.

He probably expects me to use this closeness to my advantage and touch him all over. I wasn't thinking of doing that, but if he's going to anticipate it so cutely...

I might as well. What's the harm? My father certainly isn't witty enough to figure anything out.

I smirk devilishly, groping his body with my eyes. This will be fun. I slowly slide my hand under the table, grazing his tan legs with my fingers. My touch caresses his knee before sliding up to fondle his thigh intensely.

Naruto gasps, looking up at me in embarrassment, "B-Baka, what are you doing!?"

I whisper back to him, unconcerned, "I'm touching you. What does look like I'm doing?"

"Y-You can't just do that at the d-dinner table, Sasuke..." He maunders, glancing at my father who eats obliviously.

"Says the one who sucked me off under the table at work."

"I-Idiot...! T-That's different!" Naruto curses.

My hand feels his leg up and down, goosebumps popping up upon Naruto's skin. The feathery touch slowly rises up his thigh and under his skirt.

Naruto's breath hitches, "...wait... s-stop..."

Needless to say, I'm not stopping. My warm fingers continue to slide up his skirt, the slight touch prompting Naruto to shudder and tremble. I feel around his hip bone, brushing against a thin finicky cloth with my fingertips.

Naruto's hands grip the table tightly, faint pants escaping his plumped lips. Despite telling me to stop, it doesn't seem like he's putting up much of a fight.

The cloth glides against my skin and I feel a lacy texture. Is he wearing skimpy lace panties?

"You're such a tease." I breathe out, pulling the tight panties up and letting it snap back onto his skin.

"S-Sasuke~" He purrs, below a whisper.

This is dangerous. But I can't stop.

My hand guides its way to Naruto's erected member, feeling the bulge through his underwear. I bite my lip, the urge to pleasure him plaguing my mind.

"Don't... p-please..." Naruto resists quietly, quivering at the realization.

He hooks his hands on my arms, pleading with his eyes adorably. But that does the opposite effect since it just makes me want to fuck him harder.

I shrug, "Screw it. I just wanna see you melt."

"M-Melt?! Sasuke-" Naruto sputters with a heavy blush, "...Ah!"

A hushed moan forces itself out of Naruto's mouth when I harshly grind my palm onto his bulge. His hand squeezes my arm as he furrows his eyebrows and lowers his head.

"N-No... you can't..." He whimpers, "Mhm! S-Stop...!"

"Not when your reaction is this cute," I tell him, watching his crumbling reaction.

I persist with the aggressive friction to his bulge, his member growing stiffer and hotter with each hurried rub. Naruto holds back his moans in distress, his legs shaking with anxiety.

"Sasuke... you sh-should... stop this..." He rations, "Mmph!... we're in p-public..."

My hand conquers a greater surface area on his crotch, rubbing faster than before. My arm moves spastically along with it, a needy smirk traced on my handsome features.

"Hah!- Hmmh! Hhm~!" He slaps his hand onto his mouth, muffling his moans.

I grow dissatisfied from the lack of audible moans, yearning to stimulate him more. In a flash, I slip my hand under his panties and hold onto his bare member.

"Heh. Try to hold back with this type of contact." I gloat, beginning to fap his member swiftly.

My thumb rubs his sensitive tip in a circular motion while stroking the bottom. Naruto gets overwhelmed by this sudden change, hitting the bottom of the table with his knee in surprise.

This catches my father's attention, his head whipping up from his food to cast us a questioning look, "What's wrong?"

I drop my smirk, "Nothing. Naruko just has a stomach ache."

He glances over at Naruto whose has hand is covering his mouth and his body is hunched over. Gladly, he can't see where my hand leads to underneath the table from where he sits. We'd have to do a lot of explaining in that case.

"How are you feeling, Naruko?" My father questions, concerned.

I make it difficult for Naruto to answer, my hand still pleasuring him roughly. I hold back an evil chuckle, clearing my throat and looking at Naruto with expectancy.

"Naruko, he asked you a question," I inform him cheekily, sparing no mercy to his state.

"I...I..." He begins, blubbering through his hand, "I-I have to use the r-restroom!"

I scoff, "You do?"

Naruto looks up at both of us, "Y-Yes! Excuse me!" 

Wait, really? He's actually going to use that as an excuse?

Naruto gets up from his seat and I'm forced to retract my hand from his skirt. I get up too, allowing him out of the booth. Naruto ruffles down his skirt- probably to hide his boner- and scurries away in a hurried fashion.

I sit back down and stare as he makes his way to the bathrooms, hesitating at which one to enter. He eventually shakes his head in a fluster and rushes into the girls' bathroom. I chuckle at his desperate escape, mildly disappointed at the wasted opportunity.

Whatever. I'll just jump him the next time we're alone.

"What was that all about?" Fugaku asks, addled.

"What?" I go back to eating my salad again, acting as if none of that just occurred.

"That anxious expression on your girlfriend's face. Aren't you concerned for her?"

Nah. He's probably going to relieve himself in there. Ah, the things I would do to watch that.

"She's a strong girl. A stomach ache is the least of her worries." I reassure him with some half-assed lie.

"What admirable confidence you have in her." He notes, "Though, there is a minor thought that had been plaguing my mind for some time now..."

"And?"

"Is Naruko...?" He holds back his words, "Nevermind..."

"What? Is Naruko...what?" I reluctantly ask.

"No. Nothing. I'm simply overthinking it." Fugaku claims.

Is he possibly suspecting Naruto of being a boy? That has to be impossible. He looks more like a girl than Sakura.

Either way, uncertainties make me uneasy.

"Hn."

I'll have to ask him about it later.

As quick as a flash, Naruto comes dashing out of the bathroom with a cute spring in his step. That was awfully fast.

A brazen idea pops into my mind at that point, a subtle smirk grazing my soft lips. I pick up my fork and discreetly toss it to the ground, right in front of the table. Nobody seems to notice once Naruto skips on over to our table.

"I'm back!" Naruto chimes, smoothing down his skirt with his hands.

"Naruko, would you mind picking up that fork for me?" I innocently request.

He spots the discarded fork on the floor, "Sure!"

It's the little things that give me such joy. Like peeking under Naruto's skirt as he bends down.

I lower my gaze as he bends to pick up the fork. I get a compromising view of his tan thighs and a peek of his laced panties before Naruto comes back up. Worth it.

When he stands up straight and hands me the fork, his hand grips his stomach in pain. I cast him a concerned look, examining his stomach.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot that... I was s-still sore..." Naruto mumbles, laughing under his breath.

Still sore?!

I stand up, "Naruko, let's talk somewhere else."

"O-Okay," He nods, following my lead.

"I'll be right back," I tell my father, leaving with Naruto to a different area in the restaurant.

I help Naruto walk, guiding him to a secluded spot with no other customers in sight. I put my hands on his shoulder and look at him straight on.

"Are you alright?"

Naruto tenses his features, "My stomach... it's still sore from last week..."

"When that scoundrel beat you up?"

"Yes... B-But you don't have to worry. I can handle it." Naruto confirms for me.

I inspect his face closely, noting the pained expression that he tries to hold back. He still holds his stomach, easing the pain by pressuring his wound.

"No, you can't. Don't lie to me. You're in pain." I advise.

"I-I'm alright. It was much worse before. This is nothing compared to that." He proclaims.

"If you want to go home, I can excuse you any time." I caution, "I don't want you to push yourself."

"It's not a big deal. I'm fine! I can do this! It's just a minor injury anyway..."

I scowl, "Stop putting others ahead of yourself for once."

"But-"

"Let me see your wound." I cut him off.

"Okay..." He allows, lifting his crop top and revealing his petite stomach.

His abdomen is still as attractive as ever but suits a pinkish discoloration in some sections. I smooth those blemishes with my fingers, the bruises tender and warm.

Naruto winces, "Does it look bad?"

"It's way better than last time at least." I concur, "Curse the idiot that did this to you."

"Are you still angry about that? I told you already, it was a misunderstanding. Kiba wasn't it the right headspace." He defends.

"Stop making excuses for him. What he did to you was wrong. Misunderstanding or not. I will never forgive that bastard."

"He's our friend, Sasuke. I won't just let our friendship waste away because of this. I want to make things right!" Naruto retaliates, looking up at me hopefully.

"I want you to be safe and out of harm's way!" I raise my voice as well, addressing Naruto seriously, "Kiba isn't worth your friendship ship, Naruto. He beat you up over a girl. Friends don't do that."

"I'm willing to forgive and forget! I refuse to give up! Everybody can be redeemed! Give him a second chance!" He institutes, taking my hands in his and squeezing them tightly.

This is going nowhere. Naruto is too forgiving. He'll never listen to me; he's much too stubborn to waver now.

Before he can utter another assured remark, I charge into his lips with intense vigor. My eyes scrunched shut, I cup Naruto's face and suck at his plump lips.

A weak moan from Naruto hums against my lips, his mouth submitting in the kiss. I part my lips, my hot tongue sliding out and swiping along his bottom lip.

Eagerly, he opens his mouth and allows my tongue to capture him. My tongue carefully explores his wet cavern and tastes him fully, indulging in his fruity flavor.

"Mmhmm~" He hums melodically.

The foreign taste of his lip gloss coats my lips as I mush my mouth against his. I don't mind the slick texture, further arching my head into the kiss for more access.

My fingers caress his warm cheeks in soft motions, swirling my tongue around desperately. His head tilted up and arms comfortably wrapped around my abdomen, Naruto kisses back passionately.

His delicate fingers feel their way up my back, small trembles of pleasure rolling down my spine. He caresses my back blindly, smoothing his hands up and down my chiseled skin.

Our tongues whirling around hotly, I pant lightly in the kiss. Naruto heaves heavily in contrast, sucking at my lips aggressively before he suffocates in my taste.

The kiss grows even sloppier, the lewd slurping noises loud and audible through our thick pants. Knowing that he's at his limit, I pull away from Naruto's addictive lips. I lick his wet lips seductively, flashing him with a wicked smirk after.

His deep blue eyes stare back at me, the dreary look and dazed blues luring me in. He pants with his mouth open, his cheeks stained with pink. So damn sexy. And for what? I bite my lip and lean back in to kiss him, pressing my saliva covered lips onto his briefly.

He flutters his golden lashes shut once again, syncing into the momentary kiss deeply. We can't get enough of each other's tastes, one of us teasing the other with light nibbles.

I force myself to disconnect again, tasting the lingering kiss all over my lips. Naruto opens his eyes slightly, gazing up at me in a sexy trance.

"Y-You can't just end an argument with a kiss, baka." He bickers quietly, blushing profusely.

"But it worked, didn't it?"

Naruto pouts, "Teme... n-no fair..."

I smile subtly, "You're cute."

"I'm not cute... y-you're cute..." He throws the compliment back.

"You think so?" I press our two foreheads to each other, "We can be cute together."

Naruto only flushes more, nodding his head timidly. Even his gestures are cute.

"We h-have to head back soon. Your father m-must be waiting for us..." He informs me.

"That's right," I confirm, leaning away from Naruto.

He grabs my hand and laces his fingers in mine. We both walk back to our booth where Fugaku sits, entering our seats.

My father casts us a curious look, arching a brow.

"So you've finally returned. I was starting to worry that you ditched." He jabs.

"Oh no, we would never!" Naruto brushes off, "I'm sorry for taking so long. We had to discuss something important."

Yeah. 'Discussed'. That's all we did.

"You needn't apologize, Naruko. You were feeling ill, correct?"

"It's not a big deal! I'm feeling much better now!" He reassures.

"That's good to hear." Fugaku glances at me, "My my, Sasuke. Was there perhaps glitter in your avocado salad?"

"Glitter?" I repeat.

Naruto looks at me as well, "Goodness! There is lip gloss all over your lips!"

I touch my lips and feel the sticky, glittery lip gloss that Naruto wears. It must've gotten all over me when we kissed. How troublesome.

I use a napkin to wipe away the gloss and glitter that unevenly coats my lips. I hear a snicker under my father's breath once I place the napkin down.

"S-Sorry about that..." Naruto whispers to me, red with embarrassment.

"How about you apologize to me with another kiss?" I joke, tapping my lips.

"Idiot." He glowers adorably, "...L-Later..."

Later?

"...w-we'll do something even better... l-later..."

I can't hold back my smirk when those bashful words leave his mouth, "Really?"

"Y-Yes... but you must hold yourself back u-until then..."

"Consider it done," I say without reluctance.

All I have to do is behave myself?

Easy.

~.~

Okay, maybe it's not as easy as I initially thought.

I check the time on my phone and scowl to myself. 11:09

It's getting late. We've been with Fugaku for nearly six hours. He keeps taking us places in an attempt to get to know Naruto better.

I'm exhausted by now. When can we go home?

"Why the glum face, Sasuke?" My father asks, walking beside me on the sidewalk.

"It's late. Naruko and I have to work tomorrow." I clarify with tight features.

He raises his watch, "Good grief! You're right! I'm sorry for keeping you two out for so long! You must be sick of me by now!"

Yes. I am.

"It's quite alright, Mr. Uchiha," Naruto chirps, walking on the other side of me, "I haven't done this in ages. It was very refreshing."

"I'm glad to hear that. Next time I visit I'll be sure to visit you both again." He replies.

There won't be a next time, hopefully.

"That would be nice! Right, Sasuke?" Naruto cheers.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Would you mind if you drove you home, Naruko? I would hate for a young lady such as yourself to walk alone at night." My father offers.

We can't do that. He would know where Naruto lives and deduce that he is a child of the prestigious Namikaze's. That's far too risky.

That arises of problem. Fugaku drove me here in his car directly from our home. It's too late for Naruto's friend to come to pick him up. How are we going to get him home?

"Don't you think it's too late to be driving back? It's practically pitch black on those roads." I propose, "We should stay at a nearby motel until morning."

That would be much better. In the morning, Naruto's friend can pick us up easily. Plus, Fugaku has to leave for the airport tonight. It's the only feasible option.

"Are you sure? How will you two get to work in the morning?"

"We can call Naruko's friend. She can drive us in her boyfriend's car." I solve it.

I hate to rely on Kiba, even if it's just his car. But this is the only way.

"Well then, I have no qualms with it. Good idea, Sasuke." He agrees with my proposition.

"Do you have any motels in mind?" Naruto questions.

As if it was timed, we passed by a motel on our stroll on the sidewalk. Naruto and I look at each other and shrug, entering the motel with Fugaku. My father walks up to the front desk and speaks to the intendant.

"Welcome, sir. What can I do for you today?" The intendant asks.

"Good evening. May I have one room, please?" Fugaku requests.

"Right away, sir. For how many nights?"

"Just till tomorrow morning. It's for these two rug rats behind me." He points at me and Naruto, "Will it be alright if two minors stay here by themselves?"

"As long as you give them authorization I can permit their stay here. Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you."

Fugaku pays for our stay with straight cash from his fat wallet and the intendant hands him the key. We all walk to the elevator, my father pressing the button to the fourth floor. Naruto rocks on his feet as we ascend upward, smiling to himself adorably.

The elevator stops on the second floor, a whole group of people getting on. The area becomes crowded, Naruto and I getting pushed to the corner. I possessively embrace Naruto in a bear hug, keeping him close to me and away from everyone else.

His back presses against me, my head buried in the crook of his neck and absorbing his scent. From my view, Naruto's ears have gone red and his heart beats quickly through my hand that's draped along his chest. It looks like I'm gripping his boob, but there really isn't anything there to grip. I keep holding him until the affiliated group leaves on the following floor.

My father looks back at us, baffled, "Sasuke, don't violate your girlfriend in public."

I wear an indifferent attitude, "I'm not violating anything. I'm protecting her."

Naruto chimes in, his face as red as a tomato, "It's okay, M-Mr. Uchiha. He always d-does this."

Everything I do always gets interpreted as perverted. This time my intentions were innocent... I think.

"Say whatever you want. I'm not letting go." I jeer, resting my head on Naruto's fluffy hair.

The elevator dings, opening the doors to the fourth floor. I quickly retract, grabbing Naruto's hand and storming out of the elevator. My father follows my quick steps, the key in his hand. I stop abruptly in front of our assigned room, Naruto nearly stumbling after me from the halt.

Fugaku unlocks the door and swings it open, allowing us inside. I pull Naruto in the room with me, grinning subtly.

"Woah! S-Sasuke why are you rushing so much?!" Naruto blurts, dizzy from all the jerking around.

"You'll see." I advert.

"I have to go to my car to get something. I'll be back, okay?" My father tells us, dropping the key in my palm.

"Alright." I slam the door shut once he walks away.

Finally.

I turn around, donning a slender smirk.

"Is it 'later' yet?"

Naruto's cheeks darken red from the question, "U-Um... I guess s-so..."

I put the keys on the counter and hang my jacket, approaching my flushed blond.

"Wah! What are you d-doing?!" Naruto yelps when I lift him up from his legs.

I carry Naruto to the king-sized bed as he scrambles in my hold, tossing him down on the mattress and crawling on top of him. I'm gifted with the attractive view of Naruto under me, overwhelmed and extremely embarrassed. His body trembles in anticipation, his eyebrows knitted submissively.

"That's not fair." I chuckle, "You're not allowed to tease me with that adorable face of yours."

"I'm n-not- Mmph!" I cut off his panicky words, mushing my lips against his.

The tacky lip gloss sticks to my mouth like glue, its peculiar taste invading my tastebuds. I slip my tongue along his bottom lip regardless, eager to taste his fruity flavor once again.

Naruto parts his lips for me, brushing his pink tongue in sync with mine. Our tongues roll around together, a mix of hot breath and lust in the air.

"Mmm~" I hum lightly, Naruto's tongue exploring my mouth.

I relish in the feeling of his hot tongue whirling around, the fruity and addictive taste flooding my mouth even further.

I smile in the kiss, lowering down closer to his quivering body. The erotic noises of our lips smacking and swallows only add to the mood, saliva dripping down Naruto's chin.

I engulf Naruto's tongue inside my mouth, sucking on it sparsely. Naruto lets out a delicate whimper, bringing his hands up to my chest. His fingers trace my abs through my shirt, gliding down each bump one by one until he reaches the bottom of my abdomen.

There, he slides his hand underneath my shirt, making contact with my warm skin. The feathered touch strokes up and down, nearing my crotch slowly but surely. My erection throbs inside my pants, craving for his dainty fingers to stimulate it.

I retract from the kiss with a sexy bite to his bottom lip, looking into his blue eyes deeply. We both pant wearily, our bodies both yearning for the same thing.

"Fuck. I want you so bad right now." I admit, furrowing my brows.

"Sasuke... I w-want you too..." He confesses, his fingers smoothing down to my crotch.

I lick my lips, "Dobe, don't tease me."

Naruto ponders my words, flushing even darker if possible.

I eye his tan neck and dive in, smothering his skin with faint kisses. Remember, Naruto said no marks. I drag my tongue along his shoulder, lowering down to his collar bone. The previous bite from this morning still imprints there, my tongue tracing the pink mark. He tastes so good. I get lost in my endeavor of kissing Naruto all over that I don't notice his hand laying flat against my bulge.

Naruto doesn't hesitate, rubbing my crotch harshly with his palm. My breath hitches and I bite down on his shoulder, leaving another bright bite mark above the older one.

"Agh!" Naruto yaps, "Sasuke! You aren't s-supposed to leave a mark!"

"You're the one who touched me," I smirk, leaning back up on my arms to peer at him.

"W-Well... because it's p-payback for dinner!" Naruto claims, puffing his pink cheeks up.

"I don't mind." I bring my hand to my crotch, overlapping his, "Keep going."

He seems to be really embarrassed by this action, "N-No!... Don't h-help...!"

"Why can't I help?"

"...You j-just can't!" He stubbornly compels.

I scoff at his determination, "You're lucky your cute."

"Shut up, you p-pervert!"

Me? I'm the pervert?

I pull back my hand and rest it on his face, combing through his soft hair. I peck his plump lips, fluttering my eyelashes shut. The kiss is short but sweet, the passionate connection stealing a moan from Naruto. This is the sloppiest one yet, my body desperately anticipating Naruto's touch after we retract.

But, of course, nothing ever goes our way. The door bolts open, my unsuspecting father on the other side of it.

"Ah! Oh my g-goodness!" Naruto shouts in surprise, pulling away from the kiss.

Fugaku quickly turns around out of courtesy, "Would you... like me to come at another time?"

I grimace and cast a questioning look toward Naruto.

"It's f-fine... we can continue l-later..." Naruto sheepishly says.

Ugh. Later.

"What do you need?" I ask loudly, not bothering to move off of Naruto.

"I'm leaving for my flight soon. I wanted to say my goodbyes beforehand." My father answers awkwardly.

"Oh! Uh... G-Goodbye, Mr. Uchiha." Naruto squirms out from under me, sitting up on the bed, "I'm sorry you had to see that!"

"No worries! I should've knocked first..." Fugaku dismisses rubbing the back of his head, "Is it safe to look?"

"Mhmm!" He nods vigorously.

I sit down next to Naruto with my arms crossed, wiping the lip gloss off my mouth with my wrist. Fugaku and Naruto continue to exchange their clumsy goodbyes as I sulk to myself.

"It was very nice to meet you, Naruko." My father states, "I'm glad Sasuke found such a brilliant girl like you."

"Likewise, Mr. Uchiha. It was a pleasure. I look forward to the next time we meet."

"Of course!" He leers at me, "May I speak to Sasuke in private for a moment?"

I snap my head up, "What for?"

"Gosh, Sasuke. Just come with me briefly." My father sighs.

I drag myself out of the bed, following Fugaku outside the room. I shut the door behind us, facing him with a judgmental look.

"What?" I tap my foot on the floor.

"I just wanted to commend you, Sasuke. Naruko is such a wonderful young lady. To be frank, I'm surprised you found someone so delightful and cheery since that contrasts your personality. I expected someone as dull and emotionless as you. I was pleasantly surprised!"

"Are you done degrading me now?"

"Not yet. I also wanted to ask you something important about Naruko."

Is this what he was inquiring about before at the restaurant?

"Ask away." I allow.

"Naruko... is she...?" He trails his sentence off, "Pregnant?"

"Excuse me? Can you repeat that?" I believe that my ears deceive me.

"Is your girlfriend pregnant?" He repeats, "She was acting rather peculiar after she bent down. Maybe it was a baby disturbing her? Also, her food choice is odd, to say the least. Not that I'm calling her overweight in any way!"

I almost break out laughing, but reduce it to a mere chuckle.

This is ridiculous. What was I worried about again?

"What's so humorous, Sasuke? I'm asking you a genuine question. It's a simple yes or no answer."

I smile, blocking it with my hand, "No. Naruko is not pregnant."

I can't believe I'm having such a conversation right now.

"Are you sure? Have you been using protection?"

I can't contain my laughter, snickering under my breath, "...I'm sure..."

"This isn't funny, Sasuke. I need to know so I can prepare the child's education in advance. Everything needs meticulous planning, so I would hope to get informed earlier."

He's taking this so seriously!

"You don't need to prepare anything because Naruko is not pregnant. I can confirm that for you with complete confidence." I announce.

Fugaku relaxes his tensed shoulders, "Phew. That's a relief. It was much too early for a child anyway. You don't even have the proper business education for my company yet."

I roll my eyes. It's always about his company. What a selfish man.

"Is that all?" I bore.

"Actually, no. One more thing." He adds, "Hold out your hand."

I lift my arm out, letting my palm face up. My father digs in his pocket and pulls out a gold ring. He waves the shiny gold in the air, the light glimmering and gleaming off the expensive jewelry. Fugaku plants the ring in my palm with a prideful smile on his face. I inspect the ring in my hand, watching the diamond detailing twinkle in the light. My face contorts in awe at the beauty and delicacy of the ring.

"I picked it up at the store before dinner. I intended to gift it to you if your girlfriend was truly 'the one'. I didn't expect it, but you blew my expectations out of the water. You deserve this ring... and so does your girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" I inquire, looking at him with genuine curiosity.

"It's a promise ring. I had given one to your mother many years back that looked just like this. I thought since I'm not always here that we could share this one thing together as father and son. I want you to give that to Naruko whenever the time seems right. It symbolizes unity before marriage and an unbreakable bond." My father explains, a gentle tone to his words.

I turn the ring around a couple of types, examining the sheer elegance of every sparkly feature. My father's tender words syncing in slowly, I can't help but feel touched by the sentiment.

"...Thank you, Pa." I finally say, making eye contact with him.

"You're welcome, Sasuke. I'm glad you like it."

He leans in with his burly arms, wrapping them around me to give a hearty hug. I stand there blankly, gradually bringing my arms around to hug him back. My father squeezes me tighter, patting me on the back before retracting.

"I had a fun time today. Thanks for hanging out with your old man." He finishes, "Goodbye, Sasuke."

With that exchange, he walks away from me. I watch as his silhouette gets smaller and smaller down the hallway until he enters the elevator.

"Bye..." I wave at him before the door closes, unaware of whether he even saw the gesture or not.

I look down at the ring in my palm, staring deeply at the gold shine. I swallow a heap of saliva, closing my fingers on the ring and squeezing it with all my might.

"He's still a selfish guy and a horrible father." I remind myself, "But he isn't heartless."

I sigh. No use in dawdling about it now.

I open the door again, pocketing the ring and locking the door. I try to shake the feeling of dread and look up from the ground to... Naruto.

"Naruto?!" I burst out, shocked by the display in front of me.

"H-Hey..."

My jaw hangs open at the spectacle of a naked Naruto fingering himself on the bed. What have I just walked into?! Naruto shamelessly loosens his hole in front of me, moaning without a filter. Unavoidably, my junior tightens in my pants swiftly. To top it all off, he still wears the skirt, satisfying another one of my kinks.

This can't be real.

I rush to the bed, climbing on and hovering over my erotic blond. He stares up at me with dazed blue eyes and a pink painted face. His naked chest rises and falls with each hurried breath he takes, his pink nipples out, and perked preciously. Naruto has two fingers scissoring his tight pink hole, seductive moans escaping his abused lips.

"What are you...?" I ask awestruck.

"I-I wanted to be ready f-for you when you came back..." He pants, "Ah! M-Maybe I got too carried a-away...!"

"No. This is perfect. You..." My gaze checks out his entire sweaty body, "...You did well."

He smiles amorously, obviously in a pleasure daze, "I d-did?... Thank you! Ah~!.. Mhm!"

I smirk wildly, eyeing his body with an almost predatory look.

"C-Can I get something in return for it...? Please~" He begs, pulling his fingers out of his ass.

"Anything."

He bites his lip and looks down at my crotch, "I w-wanna suck your cock a-again..."

I lose my shit from such a prurient proclamation, my member throbbing inside my pants.

"That's what you want?" I say with a deep voice, "You sure?"

He nods his head hypnotically, "Yes, I'm verrry surrrre~"

I lean on my knees, unbuckling my jeans and sliding them down to my thighs. The tight underwear I wear suits around my hard member, the tip peeking out the top of the waistband. Teasingly slow, I pull down my underwear and reveal my length to Naruto's widened eyes.

I hold my bare member in my hand, "You want my dick?"

"Yes!" He perks up, sitting up, and getting on all fours. Naruto faces my member with dazed blue eyes, appearing desperate and impatient to my teases.

I love it when he gets like this.

I brush my hand through his hair, feeling his familiar fluffy golden locks within my fingers. Naruto flashes another sultry smile at me before diving in with a kiss to my shaft. My expression tightens, the mere beginning of Naruto's blowjob already turning me on greatly.

He continues to plant taunting kisses along my sensitive member, his hot breath ticking me slightly. A pink tongue peeks out from his mouth and gets dragged from the bottom to the top of my member. I groan at his actions and pant lightly.

He swirls his tongue around the tip with expertise, sliding the tip inside his hot mouth. The moist and warmth of his mouth engulfs my entire length as he bobs his head down. I grip his hair between my fingers and let out more pleasured grunts.

"Ngh!" I groan, Naruto dipping lower on my member, "You do that s-so fucking well..."

Naruto sucks my length eagerly as a response, deep throating my massive member to the best of his ability. He whimpers on and off, gazing up at me with those sexy lidded eyes of his. All the heat in my body rushing to my crotch, Naruto swirling his tongue along with the merciless sucks.

He picks up the pace, slurping and hollowing his cheeks aggressively. My pants grow thick and my body heats up to the point where I feel like I'm on fire. Naruto's mouth never ceases its lewd motions, bobbing his head faster and harsher.

"Agh! N-Naruto!" I grunt from the overwhelming pleasure, "Shit! That's t-too fast!"

Swallowing a couple of times, Naruto tastes my salty pre-cum. He uses his hand to stroke the bottom part that his mouth can't reach, moaning loudly as he sucks even harder. His hand grips my thighs to allow himself to swallow more of me up.

"Mmph~! Mhmm!" He moans desperately, a salvia covered mess.

My length still buried in his mouth, Naruto purrs, "...fuckph... my... mouthph... pleasphee..."

"Y-You have dirty little fantasies, N-Naruto... Mgh!" I struggle to try to answer him.

He knits his eyebrows, "...pleasphe!"

He sounds awfully lewd with my dick in his mouth.

I grit my teeth and clench Naruto's golden hair to keep him steady. My hips roll back, sliding half of my member out of his mouth only for me to thrust it back in.

"Ahmmph~!" Naruto arches his back and his eyes widen.

I heave for air, my entire body on fire with pleasure. My hand holds Naruto's head as I harshly fuck his mouth. Naruto loses himself in the feeling, his body trembling with an upcoming orgasm.

My tip rams against the back of his throat, a loud whimper escaping Naruto's abused lips. I can't control the pace of my hips, my member swaying in and out of Naruto's mouth recklessly.

"Ugh! Hah! Fuck!" I pant aloud, "I'm c-close!"

"Mhm! Mmph~! Hmh!" Naruto moans with a high pitch, squeezing my thighs.

I throw my head back with my mouth wide open for air, immersing myself in Naruto's hot, wet mouth. More droplets of pre-cum leak out, Naruto slurping them all up.

"Ahmmh~!!" With a crippling whimper, Naruto climaxes.

After hearing my sexy blond cum all over the sheets, I reach my limit too. I thrust my member as deep as it can go inside his mouth, arching my back as my orgasm arrives. All that concentrated heat that's been bubbling in my stomach finally subsides, salty, thick cum spurting out.

The white liquid floods Naruto's mouth, my erection sliding out with a gasp of relief.

"Show me."

Naruto lifts his woozy head, opening his mouth and showing me my thick seed. I simper with pride, loving the feeling of dominance and control over my Naruto.

"Swallow," I command.

Naruto does so without hesitation, swallowing my seed with one large gulp. His mouth is left opened and wheezing for air, his plump lips now abused from all the force. My member only blossoms up from this sight, my body as horny as ever.

I lift his chin up with my fingers and guide his lips to mine. We share a soft kiss that's full of passion and love, contrasting the lust and erotica of just a few minutes ago.

"Sasuke..." Naruto mumbles in the kiss, pulling away for a moment, "I love you."

I smile against his lips, "I love you more."

He kisses me again, maintaining the connection as he lays down on his back. I prop his legs up on my shoulder, kissing Naruto with intensity.

My rock hard member presses between Naruto's cheeks, his pulsing pink hole throbbing against it. I slink my hand down to my length, grabbing it and prodding the tip above his entrance. Naruto whimpers in the kiss, grinding against me impatiently.

I bite his bottom lip, rapidly thrusting my member into his entrance without warning. Naruto throws his head back and lets out an adorable moan of alarm, breaking the kiss.

"Ahh! I-Idiot! You- Ah!... Ahh!... Aaah~!" I don't even give him a chance to curse me out once I begin thrusting at a fast pace.

Naruto's salvia on my member acting as a lubricant, I swiftly thrust in and out of his tight hole. My hands clutch his milky thighs and ruthlessly ram into him.

"Ahh!.. Ah!... Aaah!... Sasu!... Sasuke~!"

"Oh, fuck! You feel so good. S-So good..." I praise him.

I glare down at the skirt that covers up my penetration from view. I lift the skirt with a loose smirk, watching my member be swallowed up by Naruto's puckered hole. Shuddering at the view alone, my eyes drift up towards my lewd blond. His erotic face sending more heatwaves of pleasure throughout my body, my pace quickening to embrace his lewdness even further.

Naruto's eyes are hypnotized with lust and dazed to a point of no return, his hands clenching the sheets. Sweet and sexy moans constantly erupt from those plump lips, his face dreamily shaded with rosy red blush. His body rocks along with my harsh pace, my member digging deep within him.

"Aah...! Ahhh...! Mhm!... Ah!"

Beads of sweat drip down my face and soak my shirt, my body overcharged with energy. The sound of our skin slapping echoes in the motel room, a clear musk of sex and sweat in the air. I take a second to remove my shirt, chucking the sweaty cloth off somewhere.

Naruto arches his back off the bed, my length striking his prostate.

"Ahhhh~!" He wails, his body quivering wildly, "M-My spot! Ah! Ahn!"

I tighten my hold on his legs and focus my thrusting on that spot, abusing Naruto's prostate barbarically. He screams out his moans now, his feet stiffening with his climax drawing near.

I lean in closer to Naruto, fitting my head in the crook of his neck. He wraps his legs around me and claws my back, pulling me closer and deepening my member inside of him.

"I-I'm gonna... Ah! Cum! Cuuuum~! Aaah!"

My aggressive movements shake the entire bed, my hips pounding Naruto firmly. Naruto bounces against my thrusts, one hand of his combing through my black hair and the other drags harsh scratches down my back.

He kisses my neck, muffling his moans and lapping his tongue sloppily. I growl, putting my hand on Naruto's shoulder and pushing him into my thrusts. He snaps his head back once again, another needy moan spewing from his sweet mouth.

"Hah! Haah! Ahh! I can't! Sasuke~!" Naruto screams, pearls of pre-cum drooling from his adorable pink member.

I slap my hips against his bubbly ass that tightens when he climaxes, sparing no mercy to his sensitive prostate. Naruto arches his back off the bed and lets out a stifled moan, his seed spurting out. The thick liquid scatters around messily, dowsing his skirt and chest with his own fluids.

"Sasuke! Sasuke~!! Ah!" His moans pick back up again, my hips pounding him nonstop.

His cute length hardens again and the tip twitches readily. I heave for air, trailing my gaze up and down Naruto's seductively curved chest.

I arch my head down and lick up some of Naruto's cum off his chest. I find the salty yet sweet taste addicting, licking my lips and scooping up all the trails left on his chest.

"B-Baka! Ahn~ Don't l-lick it up! Hah!" Naruto whines.

"You got to taste me so why can't I taste you?" I say, dragging my tongue along his perked bud.

"Mmmh!... Teme!... Ahhh!"

I envelop his pink nipple in my mouth, sucking at it vigorously. The combination of my abusive hips and nipple play sends Naruto on a high of immense pleasure.

My pre-cum drips from my member, adding to the slickness of my movements. The heat and fervor practically explode inside my stomach, my orgasm as close as ever.

I bite his bud, pulling it up with my teeth and letting it snap back. Naruto tears up from the pleasure, overwhelmed to the core with the amount of grooming I treat him with.

"Ahhh! I j-just came! S-Stoppp~! Aaah! Haah!" Naruto mewls.

This only motivates me further, retracting from his nipple to pull him even closer to me. I lift his hips, Naruto's flexible body curving to my whim.  From there, I'm able to penetrate him balls deep.

The new position solicits an aroused whimper
from Naruto and a strained grunt from me, my thrusts escalating violently against Naruto's prostate. I can barely get over the sight of his entrance engulfing my erection in such heat, the obnoxiously lewd noises of our sex reaching the same volume as Naruto's moans. I part his legs and let them hang loosely to the side of me, my hands gripping his fondling his bubbly cheeks.

"T-Too deep! Too deep~! Ahh!" Naruto wails uncontrollably, "I-I'm cumming! I'm- Ahhh!"

Naruto trembles, releasing his seed yet again and splattering it over his chest. His entrance tightens and squeezes my member deeply. This marked the end of my endurance, my member buried deep within Naruto's ass once I release my load.

"Ngh...! N-Naruto..." I groan, my thick seed pooling inside his ass.

"Hah! Ahn! Haah!" Naruto pants, his ass overflowing with my white milk.

My arms give in, my weakened body collapsing onto Naruto. I pull out of his ass, the white substance drooling out of his puckered hole.

My forehead pressed against Naruto's, we both pant and stare into each other's eyes. Somehow, the view of my wrecked blond fills me with glory, and my length sprouts up again.

Naruto feels my hardened member against his skirt, "S-Sasuke... you're still h-hard..."

"Fuck yeah, I am. You're just so f-fucking hot." I rise to my knees, "Let's keep going."

His length erects too, the bulge visible through his cum stained skirt. Naruto shudders in delight, a lurid smile tracing his plump lips.

"O-Okay... when do we stop?" He asks with a red-tinted face and blue lidded eyes.

"We'll see whoever can last longer; my hips or your ass." I send a chilling smirk his way.

Naruto moans at the dirty talk, turning around and kneeling on all fours. He wiggles his ass in the air, looking back at me with a submissive pout.

"What are y-you waiting for?" He makes me melt with those seductive eyes, "Cum all over me; like you were going to do this m-morning."

He's too sexy to fathom right now.

I peer at his arched back and round ass, my seed still dripping from his abused hole. I crack a smirk along my sweaty face, straddling his hips to align with my sopping member. The skirt is still draped around his abdomen and hanging loosely, his ass looking even more alluring with such a feminine accessory.

With agile friction, my length slides in easily. The cum and sweat making it slippery and wet, I hold onto Naruto's hips and fuck his ass frantically.

"Ahh~! Ahhh! Ahn! Sasu!" Naruto moans, my member already bashing his prostate right off the bat.

I'm able to move my hips faster due to the slickness, using that to my advantage and sloppily ramming Naruto full. His body lurches back and forth with mine, the pleasure even greater than before.

"Sasuke! Wahh! Haa! Ahh!" His cries are music to my ears.

"Agh! Ngh! Mgh!... Ugh!" I grunt, the heat and moisture inside Naruto's ass gnawing at my senses.

The plunging noises sound wet and vulgar, Naruto fighting against my thrusts. His skirt sways with all the friction and bounces up and down subtly. I wrap my arms around his sweaty back, pressing my chest against it. This pulls me in deeper and allows for even faster movements.

I slap his ass, a thrilling whimper coming from my precious blond. My hands roam over his entire body, grazing over those familiar perked nips again. I twist and pull at the pink buds, timing them along with each clumsy slam onto his prostate.

"D-Don't stop! Ahh! Keep g-going! More~!" Naruto pleads.

I fulfill his request, plunging even deeper and faster than seemingly possible. A twinge of sharp heat shoots through my stomach, my teeth grinding and my lungs screaming for air.

"Naruto. Naruto... Naruto!" I repeat his name over and over, my breath running ragged.

I slide my hand down and stroke his drenched member, fapping it relentlessly.

Naruto chokes on his own moan, losing the strength to keep himself up. Pre-cum oozes from his member, his body collapsed onto the sheets and rocking along with me.

"Ahhh! I can't!... Sasu! Sasuke!" Naruto cries.

"I'm going to... hah... cum all over you..."

"D-Do it! Do it!"

My hand continues to massage and rub his sensitive length, my thumb circling his pink tip. Just as quickly as we began, Naruto releases his seed in my hand with a throat shattering mewl.

"Ahh! Sasuke!"

Hurriedly, I part from Naruto's delicious hole and flip him over on his back. I pant heavily, my chest expanding and compressing with each demanding breath. I bask in his delicate body that's sprawled in front of me, pleasuring myself to the view.

Naruto watches me desperately, his mouth wide open with gorgeous whimpers and pants. His knitted eyebrows and lidded blues only make him more attractive as he awaits my climax.

Naruto's appearance fueling my orgasm, a nagging heat rumbling in the depths of my stomach. My body titters and I hunch forward, overwhelming close to finishing.

"Argh! Agh!" I grunt loudly, relieving myself.

My semen splatters along Naruto's chest and designs a white pattern on his abdomen. Naruto whimpers in distress, his body tingling dramatically.

"Hahh! Hah! S-Sasuke!" Naruto pants, "I c-can't cum anymore... I-I'm exhausted..."

I mock, "So you're giving up? Your ass can't take anymore?"

Naruto reddens, "N-No... I can take m-more..."

"Really?" I scoff, grinning arrogantly, "We can stop if you want."

"No! I w-wanna keep going!" He claims, boldfaced.

Naruto flips us over, landing on my abdomen. His determination has to be the hottest thing ever. Anyone else would've just given up, but not my Naru. He's so cute.

"You're going to ride me? That's bold considering how 'exhausted' you were mere seconds ago."

"Shut up!" He sputters, "You're the one who's gonna be exhausted b-by the end of this!"

"Oh? Is that a threat?"

"It's a fact!" Naruto professes.

"Well then..." I fold my arms behind my head, "Have at it."

He pouts, "I'll wipe that smug look off your face, teme."

"I'd like to see you try, dobe." I scoff.

Naruto wears an adorable sneer, holding my bare member in his dainty hands. He raises himself and presses my tip to his dripping entrance. My length slowly fills him again, that comfortable heat surrounding it in his tight walls.

"Mmph!" Naruto moans through his teeth, trying to remain passive.

His fingers slide down onto my chiseled chest and his hips buck down slightly. His legs wobble as he rises off my member, sitting back down forcefully. My length deep inside of him, his hips teasingly grinding his ass in circles.

He keeps his whimpers in the back of his throat, starting to ride me at a fast pace. Naruto contorts his face lewdly, closing his eyes and biting his inner lip. I grow amused at his efforts to hide how pleasured he is. It's not like I didn't just have a fuck fest with him or anything.

Naruto's plump ass bounces on my member, his cum covered body rocking up and down. I love watching his seductive actions in front of me escalate within the passing moments. I lay there lazily, a mere viewer to Naruto who leads it all. I hold back the urge to aid him in his thrusts downward, keeping my hands behind my head for now.

"Aah~!" He cries out a cute moan, grazing his prostate.

"Mhm! Ah! Ahh! Aaah!" Naruto bursts out, no longer resisting his pleasured voice.

"That's more like it. Move faster." I encourage.

Naruto opens his eyes somewhat, "Hah!... Idiot!... You idiot!...Haa!"

He calls me an 'idiot' over and over under his breath, saying it each time he bounces on my length. I get it. I'm an idiot.

I throw my head back into the pillow, Naruto's pace increasing. I groan and furrow my eyebrows, the pleasure overtaking my hot body again. No matter how many times it happens I still can't get used to how good of a high it is.

"Are y-you tired yet, teme?..." Naruto questions.

"H-Hardly."

Naruto cups my face, kissing me on the lips messily. I kiss back immediately, charging my tongue into his mouth. He does the same, our tongues battling for dominance. I win and capture his fruity taste, melting inside his hot mouth.

To my surprise, Naruto bites my tongue and draws blood.

"Mph!" I grunt.

I retract quickly, the metallic taste swimming around inside my mouth. Once I jolt my eyes open I get the view of a snickering Naruto, a conceited grin placed on his adorable flushed face.

His lighthearted tease marks the end of my thinning patience. In a flash, I snatch my hands from behind my head and hold onto Naruto's hips. Slamming it down, I force Naruto to ride my member harshly. The skirt he wears ruffling about with the constant mobility.

"Ah! Sas- Aaah! Ahh!" He moans frenziedly.

I grant him no leeway, his entrance pumping my member in a frenzy. Naruto practically spasms from the pleasure, wailing in ecstasy. His back arches and his joints tighten, the music-like noises of wet skin slapping filling the mood.

"Ngh! Ugh! Naruto!"

"Sasuke! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahn! Sasu~!" Pleasured moans rip through his throat, aiding my pressure with his own movements.

I touch him all over, using one of my hands to fondle his member again. I stroke his length in a steadfast motion, pushing Naruto to his breaking point.

"Waaaait! I c-can't cum anymore! Ahh!" Naruto blubbers, "I'm all o-out! S-So... stop! Ahn! Hah! Stop!"

"You can't r-run out of cum, Naruto..." I smirk.

"I-I don't care! I can't a-anymore! Haah! Ahh! It's too m-much!"

I rub his tip carefully, thrusting my hips upwards at the same time. Naruto can't bear to stay sitting up, his drained body collapsing onto my chest.

My hand still grips his ass, pushing him onto my throbbing length despite how limp he's gone. Naruto rocks back and forth on my chest, his head resting below my chin.

Naruto's moans die down, his exhaustion prevalent, "Aaah! ... sasu!...mhm!... ah!... ahhh~"

"Shit! Ngh! Agh!" I curse, impending my climax.

With a last burst of energy, I commit it into my thrusts. My member rams up deeply, pulling out all the way and plunging back inside forcibly. Naruto voices one last shattering moan, a milky load of semen seeping out of his member. His body convulses during his orgasm, his fingers scrunching the sheets.

"Sasuke~!!!"

I lose my breath, the final flames of heat in my stomach blowing out. I pound inside him, releasing my hot semen in his hole again. I heave, completely devoid of air.

I glance down at my drained blond, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. I brush the golden locks out of the way, peering at his fluttered shut eyelids. He fainted.

I wrap my arms around him comfortably, embracing his fragile body sweetly. I kiss his forehead and lean my head on top of his.

This means I won, right?

Heh. I did say there would be smut in every chapter, didn't I?

It was my birthday this month! Happy birthday to any of you Scorpio babies out there! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

See ya later, you perverts.

• Author~ Chan •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 557 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
26.9K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
33K 978 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
1.6K 36 2
TOP NARUTO | BOTTOM SASUKE | NARUSASU | DETAILED SMUT | YAOI ONE SHOT | MODERN AU ............. Naruto gave his trademark smile, his biceps flexing l...