Soulmates

De OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... Mais

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 9 : Celebration Party
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always

1.1K 30 5
De OrnsteinSlayer

Tom finally arrived as he parked the car outside his house. He hopped off and made his way towards front the door. He search his keys in his pockets as he finally got it. He unlocked the door and immediately entered the house as Willow came running towards him.

Tom laughed as Willow came jumping up and down around him. She smelled his trousers down to his shoes. Tom laughed as he gave Willow some belly rubs.

"Good girl Wils, Good girl. Oh by the way Wils, Emma wants to say hi from you" He giggled while continued rubbing Willow for about more than twenty seconds.

Willow stood up and went to the kitchen kitchen.

"Where are you going Wils?" He yelled. As Willow entered the kitchen.

Within a second she came back. But she was now carrying her fluffy toy with her. Tom laughed as Willow drop it in front of him.

Tom picked it up and starts shaking it with his hand. "You wanna play Wils? Catch" then throws her stuff toy across the living room. Willow turn her back and went up to it and starts playing it with her jaw. Tom chuckled as he went to the Shower and relaxed himself for a while...

Hours later. Tom was relaxing himself outside his poolside. As he kept playing with his guitar. Enjoying the beautiful weather that reflects his mood. He enjoyed himself as kept playing within 30 minutes.

Willow came by as she laid beside Tom. Tom laughed as he let go of his guitar and put his guitar down from the table, as he starts rubbing Willow from the face towards her body.

"Thats right, You're my dog" Tom giggled. As Willow went between his knees.

"You wanna play Wils?" he said as he picked up the green ball beside the table and starts showing it to Willow. Willow stood up and starts jumping up and down around him.

Tom laughed as he threw the ball in corner as Willow went for it.

"Come on Wil, get it for me Wils" He yelled. When suddenly his phone rang. He looked down and Daniel was calling him. He picked up his phone and immediately answer it.

"Hello Dan?"

"Hey Tom, Check your twitter mate," He said on the line.

"Huh, Why?" He asked.

"There's something I need to know"

Tom was confused on what Dan, was saying. He took a deep sighed and go on with it. "Fine..." He said. As he lowered his phone while Dan hold the line. He opened his Twitter and scroll down a bit and stopped.

He was surprised as he saw the picture of Him and Emma who just got from the restaurant last night and was taken by paparazi.

"What the-" He said. As he put his phone back to his ear. "Ok, Ok, Dan let me explain." He chuckled.

Dan laughed "Are you dating her now?" He teased behind the line.

Tom laughed as he quickly nodded "Yes Dan. And guess what" He smirked.

"What?"

"I slept with her last night." He smirked.

Dan's jaw dropped.

"Look. if you're still shock about it, then I'll just end the call right now by-" but was cut off by Dan.

"-Wait, wait , wait, Wait." He paused as he took glance back if his girlfriend was eavesdropping but apparently not. And turn back to the call. "You slept with Emma?" He whispered on the line.

Tom smiled proudly "Yes, Dan. And guess what, She's the one, mate"

"Really?" He said in a excited tone.

Tom giggled as he nodded "Yep. She's the one mate"

"Wow. Congratulations,, We always Knew you and Emma would finally end together." He laughed excitedly. "I'm going have to share this news to the entire gang." He chuckled lightly.

Tom chuckled lightly. "It doesn't bother me in the slightest Dan, I want the entire world know that Emma belongs to me. She loved me back. She gave me a second chance to love her again. And I'm not going to ruined this chance ever again. I love her so much that I could't her go again. She means very much to me from the bottom of my heart and soul. And that's not gonna change, Because I love her more than ever, than any other women in the world. " He said proudly.

Dan was impressed by Tom's words. He clearly mean those words. He knew Tom really loves her and Emma loves her too. He knew the two were always Soulmates, since the very beginning. but there just scared to admit that they could not confront each others feelings due to their old relationships. But now that's out of the way they can finally tell their feelings on each other without things blocking their way.

Dan smiled and took a deep sighed "Damn. You really mean it do you" He joked.

"What. Its the truth I swear" He said.

Dan laughed "You better not hurt her Malfoy."

Tom snorted "I'm never going to hurt that beautiful women. Potter."

Dan chuckled. " Now if you excuse me, I need to go now"

"Sure mate, Have a great day" He smiled.

"Have a great day too, tell Emma to say Hi for me." Dan said.

Tom smirked. "You got my word Potter."

With that they ended their calls.

Tom put back his phone from his table as he returned playing with Willow.

"Come on Wils," he said excitedly to Willow. As she began jumping up and down again around him as Tom threw the ball again to continue their fetching play in the entire afternoon.

__________

The next morning. Emma was relaxing herself at her suite, while watching herself some television. She really misses Tom, after just one day. She missed his hugs, his kisses, the moments they had together one night. When suddenly the doorbell rang.

She stood up at her feet and made her way towards the door. She peek herself from the peek-hole and gasp in excitement.

Apparently Tom and Willow was behind the door while they waited for Emma to opened the door.

"Relax Wils I know you're excited" He chuckled while patting her head.

Emma's faced turned pink as she stood back at door. She blushed while facing her back from the door.

'Get yourself together Emma, Its Tom, relax,' She told to herself.

She took a deep breath and opened the door as Tom smiled in front of him.

"Awe, My little sweet duckling" he smiled. As Emma went to embrace him.

Emma smiled. feeling Tom's warmth around her body. "I've missed you so much"She said softly.

Tom smiled and embrace her back as he whispered to her ear. "I've missed you too my sweet little duckling"

Emma giggled as they both let go of the embrace.

"Guess who Am I bringing today"

Emma looked down and gasp with cuteness on her face as she went to hug Willow. "Oh Willow, you are so cute, aren't you?" She said in cute voice while giggling and starts rubbing Willow's head cutely.

Willow smelled her as she let herself being comforted by Emma's warm hands.

Tom laughed as He kneel down beside Emma. "Looks like she likes you after all, Em"

Emma giggled as she went to kissed Tom in the lips. "I love you" She said softly.

Tom chuckled softly as he gaze into Emma's chocolate brown orbs as he cupped her chin "I love you too, Always" he said softly as they both kissed passionately.

Willow suddenly broke the two off and went to separate the two from their kissed and starts licking them.

Emma and Tom giggled as they were push lightly by Willow to floor while licking their faces off.

"Stop it Wils, th-thats e- enough" Tom laughed continuously as Willow continued to lick them both.

"She's j-jealous T-Tom" Emma giggled continuously as Willow went for her face.

Tom sat up straight and starts rubbing Willow's face with his forehead. " You're my dog, That's right, your my dog"

Emma giggled as she starts patting Willow "She 's cute you know" She giggled.

Tom laughed as he cupped her chin again to face to him. "Well not as cute as you, Char" he winked.

Emma blushed as she pecked Tom's lips "And you?"

"A foul Loathsome evil little cockroach" He joked.

Emma laughed as they both stood up and went sat over the sofa.

"Lets go to Venice beach?" He asked excitedly.

Emma giggled as she cupped Tom's cheek with her hand. "I would love too, Tom" she smiled.

"Well lets go then" He stood up. Just then she got caught by Emma's hand.

"What?" he looked.

Emma blushed "W-well you see I never got dressed properly yet, can I change for a minute" She giggled shyly.

"Oh..." Tom noticed and chuckled lightly "Sorry. My bad"

Emma laughed "Its okay" she giggled.

"I'll wait for you in the sofa" He yelled as Emma entered her bedroom.

Minutes later...

Tom was still waiting for her. When her door opened. Tom stood up as he checkout her outfit. His mouth dropped in a speechless look as he stared into Emma's outfit. She was wearing A beautiful flower designed black dress, with a perfect black pair of flat strap sandals.

-Emma Watson Outfit-

"How do I look, Tom?" She asked cutely on how she looks.

Tom eventually snapped himself out and formed his sexy smirked in front of her.

"Wow, you have a really great fashion sense. The way you pair X and Y with Z is so interesting, Char" He winked.

Emma blushed harder on Tom's wonderful compliments that she'd ever received from any other man. She cups her hand and tucks her hair behind her ear, making her more sexier as ever.

"T-thanks. You looked good too" She giggled while blushing.

"What Am I wearing then" He asked.

"Umm, A good fashion style clothing?" she guest.

"No. Boyfriend material" He winked. As Emma laughed by his joke.

Willow then starts barking at Emma as Tom looked down on her. "Looks like she likes it too" He chuckled.

"Aweee, Thank you so much Willow" She giggled cutely.

Tom smiled as he offered his hand to hers. Emma giggle as she took Tom's hand and made their way outside the suite towards his SUV.

"Wait, let me get that for you Emma." He informed and opened the passenger side for her.

Emma smiled. And hopped in as Tom closed the door and and went to opened the rear door as Willow hop in too and starts sticking out her nose beside Emma's hair.

"Hey Willow." She giggled happily while rubbing her nose.

Tom hopped in and started his car as he smiled on Emma and Willow "You ready?"

Emma nodded lightly as Willow barked in for a YES.

Tom chuckled "Looks like she wants to see the beach too"

"Yeah pretty much Tom, Pretty much" She giggled as they finally drove away towards Venice beach.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.2K 162 2
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were ex nemesis-- they loathed each other so much that they eventually fall in to love, thus creating a big change...
89K 1.7K 13
What happens when George Weasley was babysitting his nephew James Sirius Potter and accidentally brakes a time travel sending them back to 1995. How...
196K 5.7K 73
(Y/n) Potter is the better half of the Potter twin set. Her and her brother are always in constant friendly rivalry with each other, but how will the...
14.3K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...