My Brightest Star (JENLISA) (...

By TheLost_Poet

Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing... More

Get to know Miss CEO, Jennie Kim
Get to know "The new me" Mentor Lalisa Manoban
Welcome to South Korea, Lisa
We meet again
Someone's got a crush
Fun night, fight night.
Who's that girl?
Evaluation day
Smells like Jealousy
Truth, dare or both
Go get her
She's mine
Not the same
Good bye Jennie
She's gone
Waiting
I'm back
New Life
The Proposal (part 1)
The Proposal (part 2)
NEW BOOK!! ;)
THANK YOU PEOPLE

Message from Author

3.6K 25 0
By TheLost_Poet

Hi everyone! This is my first ever story, I mostly write poems but decided to venture on this side so yeah I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I had fun writing it. Please be kind hahaha though I'm willing to read all of your suggestions for me to improve in my next stories (If I will have another, I will solely base it from your reviews. So let's see hehe) I have already finished the entire book I will update twice a week, but tell me if you guys want me to upload everything in one day okay? Thank you in advance everyone! Happy reading! Stay safe and healthy. Wash your hands and wear face mask. It's a must!

Vote Blackpink for MAMA 2020 and APAN Music Awards 2020 (Best Group for Woman in Idol Champ app) for more information head to bpvotingfam or bpinksnews on Instagram

Don't forget to stream THE ALBUM and also stream HYLT MV for MAMA 2020 and also LSG MV!! Fighting Blinks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 19K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...
393K 13.9K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
860K 23K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
826K 15K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...