Something Different [DISCONTI...

By GaeForJensoo

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... More

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Waiting for you
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Don't leave
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Not Again
Too Close
Date
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Festival
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Party

267 20 1
By GaeForJensoo

The next morning Jisoo woke up earlier than Jennie and she was struggling to get out of the hug since Jennie was hugging her tightly.

"Jendeuk let me go." Jisoo said making Jennie groan. It was clear she didn't want to let go of Jisoo.

"Jenduek I need to shower let me go." Jisoo said again and this time Jennie finally let go.

Jisoo went to the shower and Jennie was there sleepy in Jisoo's bed as she finally decided to wake up.

"Hurry up we need to go to school." Jisoo said as she headed to her closet filled with spare uniforms.

"Geez so bossy." Jennie mumbled but Jisoo heard her. "I'm not bossy this is just something we need to do." She replied to Jennie as she threw the spare towel from the closet to her.

Jennie went in the bathroom to take a shower and thoughts filled her head. 'Why was Jisoo crying that night?' A question in her head that kept bothering her until it was answered.

Jennie got out the shower to see nobody around. She assumed Jisoo was eating breakfast downstairs so she changed in her uniform, took her phone from the night stand and head downstairs for breakfast.

Jennie headed to the dining table and was greeted by Dara and Joohyun. "Good morning Jennie." They said. "Jisoo did you say good morning to Jennie yet?" Dara asked her niece.

Jisoo let out a sigh and said "Good morning Jenduek." before she continued eating breakfast.

Jennie got a bit sad on how Jisoo said good morning to her. Sure she liked her nickname 'Jenduek' it was specifically for her but Jisoo seemed down when she greeted Jennie.

They ate breakfast and Joohyun insisted to send Jisoo and Jennie to school while Dara washes the dishes.

"Unnie you don't have to do this." Jisoo said looking at her sister from the back seat.

"Sooya I can't have you make Jennie walk to school can we?" Joohyun said looking at Jennie in the side mirror.

"Y-you didn't have to do this you know." Jennie said with flushed cheek embarrassed by Joohyun's act of kindness.

"Be honest unnie you just want to see Seulgi." Jisoo said raising a brow.

"Now that I think about it I was wondering if you could join a party my group is hosting." Irene tries to change the subject and Jisoo just sighed.

"Is Twice celebrating their successful comeback?" Jisoo asked as she didn't want to continue with Seulgi being a topic. Jennie just looked at the siblings talk and later they arrived to school.

"Sooya make sure you come! Nadongie is expecting you!" Irene said from behind as Jisoo and Jennie started walking while Jennie was holding Jisoo's pinky with hers.

Jisoo made a move and held Jennie's hand as she was looking around to see if any of her friends are in the area.

Jennie however felt a sense of accomplishment as she felt happy and safe with Jisoo holding her hand.

A ring came from Jisoo's phone but she didn't bother to separate her hands from Jennie's.

Jisoo: Hello who is this?

Nayeon: Jisoo you're so cruel.

Jisoo: Oh it's just you Nadongie.

Jisoo: I thought it was mom for a moment.

Jisoo: Anyways how are you?

Nayeon: I'm good.

Nayeon: Busy as usual though.

Jisoo: Is your manager that hard on you or is it because of unnie?

Nayeon: We just have a lot of work Jisoo.

Nayeon: Please don't see this as a complain.

Jisoo: Hahaha of course not.

Jisoo: Congratulations on your comeback though.

Nayeon: Awe thanks Jis!

Nayeon: Are you coming to the party?

Jisoo: Depends if I have time.

Jisoo: I'll try my best to go.

Nayeon: Yay! Now that you said that I know you can come.

Nayeon: I'm so glad. Everyone misses you Jisoo.

Nayeon: Don't you miss us too?

Jisoo: Of course I miss all of you.

Nayeon: Oh my time is up my manager is calling me.

Nayeon: I have to go now bye Jisoo!

Jisoo: Bye Nadongie!

The call ended and Jennie had listened to everything. 'Didn't Joohyun unnie mentioned Nadongie? Is she Nayeon?' Jennie thought as she let go of Jisoo's hand but she wasn't able to do it because Jisoo was holding her hand tight but not too tight. Just tight enough for their hands to not separate.

Jennie and Jisoo went in different ways as they belong in different classes.

*Jennie POV*

Computer science started and I had some extra time in using the computer. I decided to search up 'Nadongie' as I have a feeling it was Nayeon from Twice in Joohyun unnie's company but I had to make sure. Nothing came up from the search so she sighed and decided to to watch Twice's comeback.

*Lunch*

It was lunch and the usual group was there talking and eating but Jisoo was nowhere to be seen. "Chaeng where's Jisoo?" Lisa asked as she was looking around if she could see a raven pop out of nowhere.

"I don't know I haven't seen her since yesterday. Jennie do you have a clue?" Rosé replied eating a slice of her mango.

"I only saw her last in the hallway that's it." Jennie said looking down at her food.

The atmosphere seemed a bit depressing so Yongsun lightened it up. "Hey what are you guys doing the upcoming school festival?" She said knowing everyone had something to do because of their designated clubs.

Yongsun and Jennie were on the singing club and their activity was to sing as a group or do a solo. Rosé and Hyejin in the cooking club are gonna do a food shack competition. Wheein in the art club is gonna showcase her paintings while Moonbyul and Lisa do a dance performance.

They had a good chat and they knew they were gonna be busy soon as the festival was comming up.

Jennie was still down on the fact that Jisoo didn't came to the table in lunch. It seemed that Jennie got clingy over the person she used to bully. 'Jichu where are you?' She thought as she was trying to find Jisoo before heading to class.

*After Class*

Jennie went to her dorm a little bit later as she was practicing singing for the upcoming festival. Jennie went inside the room to see Jisoo standing infront of her dressed in a suit.

To Jennie, Jisoo looked like an anime character in real life. She wore a grey suit with a black tie and her make-up complemented her brown eyes perfectly. Jennie was practically drooling on how amazing she looked. She froze as she stared.

(Ignore the thing on Jisoo's head I don't wanna search more than I have to.)

"Hey umm Jendeuk we can skip tutor today I have to go somewhere." Jisoo said snapping her fingers to let Jennie snap out of her trance.

"O-ok...take care." Jennie said as Jisoo smiled showing her heart-shaped lips before waving goodbye to Jennie.

'That girl is going to drive me crazy!' Jennie thought as she sighed and sat down on the couch to watch T.V.

*At The Party*

It was 6:30 PM and the party was going to start at 7 PM. Nayeon looked around to see if Jisoo was there but she wasn't.

"Hey Nayeon don't worry Jisoo will come." Jihyo said patting her shoulder. "I know but I think I'm getting impatient." Nayeon said and as she said it Jisoo came up to her and shocked her.

"You're getting impatient for what?" Jisoo asked innocently as she waved at the other girls behind Nayeon. "Oh hi Jisoo." Nayeon said and Jisoo just smiled. Jisoo talked to the girls and they had talked a lot as they were catching up with each other because they haven't seen Jisoo in months.

7 PM Irene went on stage and gave her opening remark. A round of applause was heard from the audience and they all started doing their own thing.

Irene talked to her co-workers while Jisoo started talking with Nayeon, Dayhun and Momo. They laughed as they had a great time.

"Jisoo slow down you're drinking too much." Dayhun said as Jisoo was now on her 3rd bottle. Sure Jisoo had a high alcohol tolerance but she still would get drunk.

"I'm not bringing Jisoo to her dorm." Momo stated. "Dibs not it." Momo and Dayhun said at the same time while Nayeon said it a bit later.

"You guys are cruel I can go home myself." Jisoo said taking a bite of chicken pieces her sister specifically got for her.

The three sighed knowing this wouldn't end well. It wasn't even 10 PM yet it was still 9 PM. Time really passes buy if you're having fun and that is proven to be true.

"So what about this Jenduek you were talking about?" Momo asked as they continued their topic. "Call her Jennie I'm the only one that's allowed to call her Jenduek." Jisoo said in a husky voice.

"Do you like her that much? I've never seen you become so clingy before." Dayhun said trying to confirm that Jisoo meant what she said.

"I have to agree with Dayhun on this one Jisoo. She bullied you remember?" Nayeon said making Jisoo glare at her in anger.

"True she might have bullied me before...but...it wasn't her fault!" Jisoo said as she finished her 3rd bottle and took another one.

"Jennie got influenced by her past...and so did I." Jisoo said with a hint of sadness. "Jisoo please don't mention your past again." Momo pleaded as she did not want Jisoo to break down.

"Jisoo it's been a long night you should go home." Dayhun said trying to take away the 4h bottle of beer.

"Jenduek is sweet, kind, cute and clingy...I can't just pretend I don't love her." Jisoo said as she drank her bottle already halfway done.

"Jisoo I'm glad you changed...but you already know you can't do that right?" Nayeon said as she stood up her table to hug Jisoo in the back.

"I know Nadongie...I know I can't be with her...I just can't let her go..." Jisoo said hugging Nayeon back and Momo and Dayhun joined in.

"Jisoo you can still tell your parents that you're not going to take over." Dayhun said with a smile.

"It's not easy Dayhun..." "I spent over a decade preparing myself to take over my parents' companies." Jisoo said. "I can't go back now..." she added. Finally a tear dropped but as soon as it dropped no more tears came out.

"Jisoo come on go home I already know I'm gonna take you there." Nayeon insisted as she hugged Jisoo in the back tighter.

A bitter smile appears on Jisoo's face. "I'm so glad I met you guys." She said as she finished her 4th bottle and started feeling drowsy.

"And now she's drunk." Momo said sighing. "We're happy we met you too Jisoo." Momo added as she placed a kiss on Jisoo's cheek and so did Dayhun. It was their way of saying goodbye.

The three of them were the closest with Jisoo and Jisoo wasn't that close with the rest of the members. Mostly because when Jisoo talks to the other members Nayeon would normally be the first to initiate the conversation before Jisoo talks to the other members.

Nayeon was a bit troubled by a drunk Jisoo as she keeps mumbling about why she likes Jennie or how she misses Jin.

Nayeon quickly got Jisoo's dorm number and luckily almost everyone in the dorm was already alseep. It would have been trouble of they weren't as Nayeon is popular for being a member of Twice.

The door opened as Nayeon knocked at the door as there she saw Jennie, the girl Jisoo has been talking about all night.

"Hello miss Jennie. Jisoo told me all about you but I think it's best if you settle her to bed." Nayeon said as she passed the drunk sleep talking Jisoo over to Jennie. "Jisoo I'll leave you to Jennie ok?" Nayeon said to Jisoo and she only responded with an 'ok'.

Jisoo at that time was half asleep so she can heard Nayeon a bit. Nayeon of course didn't forgot to give Jisoo a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye and Jennie was filled with jealousy and anger.

Nayeon left and Jennie dragged Jisoo onto the bed in her bedroom. "Jennie...I'm sorry...I have to let you go...I can't do it though..." Jisoo mumbled but Jennie only heard Jisoo calling her name and her saying sorry.

'Even when you're drunk you're beautiful' Jennie thought. 'I guess now I have a drunk Jichu' she thought before letting out a chuckle.

Jennie looked at Jisoo and she got close to the point where their faces are inches away from kissing. Jennie realized and quickly backed away.

Her face got red so she quickly grabbed the blankets to cover Jisoo before going to her own room to reflect on herself to not do it again.

Wahhh test is finally done😭😭 I already know I failed but who cares atleast I'm alive! I failed 4 out of 6 test by the way I think :))) sorry for updating so long I got too busy in exams.

That one friend that would always do this '✌🏻' when taking a picture :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.5K 51
After the accident happened over 10 years ago that killed both of her parents, Lalisa Manoban, a Lead Inspector of the Korean Police Department, her...
155K 10.3K 74
It was summer of 2005 when I first met this stunning girl, I was 9 and she was 10 then. I remember the first time I saw her all too well like it was...
176K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
581K 8.8K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...