Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

VioletArks tarafından

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1

16.3K 643 1.6K
VioletArks tarafından

Word Count: 5978

The bus jolts, making me open my eyes slowly and look around. The chatter on the bus has died down a little. Mr Aizawa must've warned at us all. I let out a low groan, moving to bring my hand up to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. But I can't. They're clasped on my lap.

I peer down to see that my hand is trapped inside Bakugou's. His fingers are loosely wrapped around my palm as our hands lay on top of my thigh together. It seems that one of us had undone my arm from his to hold hands.

I'm pretty sure I was asleep the whole time.

Luckily, he's not holding onto me tightly, just enough so that I can't lift my hand. Mine is being weighed down. I know that he's still sleeping though. I can hear his quiet snores with his head resting against mine.

Bakugou's hair is spiky but so soft. It's kind of cute, since it's a part of his aggressive, intimidating look but it's gentle and just really puffy. Like that time I was playing with it on the train when Kirishima and I asked him to study with us.

He was sitting on my left and I have the window on my right. His right arm has my left one wrapped around it and my other hand clasped inside his left one too. Bakugou's other hand is on his own lap.

I turn my head towards the window, seeing a view. We're on the mountain side, riding just above the trees. It was really pretty.

Dad didn't go on his training camp until his Second Year, when he got used to how the teacher's challenged him. When I told him my camp would be right after the final exams, he was a little worried too.

But not like Mum. Where she was worried about me not being in the same place she was comfortable with, Dad was anxious about the training I would be doing. Apparently, it's incredibly harder than UA.

I couldn't count the times Mr Aizawa has kicked our asses.

To knock me out of my thought, I get a text from my phone in my pocket. It vibrates against me.

"Katsuki?" I whisper quietly, nudging his shoulder with mine.

He lets out a low groan.

"Let go of my hand for a second, Katsuki." I ask of him, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket again. I've gotten another text. And a few more. "I need to check my phone."

He groans again, but goes on with releasing my hand. But I think he's still half asleep. Because he leaves his hand on my thigh.

I tense up a little. Right now, I'm trying to choose between moving his hand off my lap to his own or asking him to do it himself. But my phone vibrates again, and I fish my phone out of my pocket.

It's the Bakusquad groupchat. Well, it's actually called 'Bakusquad + Yao-Momo and Jirou'. I don't know why. I'm pretty sure Kaminari called it 'The Big Bussy Gang' until Jirou changed it.

DeepDope
You guys should get a life

ShortCircuit
Okay, but look at them. Look at them! It's making me jealous...

FlexTape
Don't tell me you have a crush on Y/N

ShortCircuit
That was when we first met her, she was s o f t

ShortCircuit
As if I could get anywhere near as close as him anyway

I furrow my brows, reading their messages through the chat. I shift in my spot, feeling my back begin to hurt a little. I rub my neck a bit.

After fidgeting a little, Bakugou's hand twitches on my leg.

I stare at his hand for a moment. And then look at him as much as I could from my position. I want to take my head off his shoulder but his one is on top of mine.

"You alright, Katsu'?" I whisper to him as the chatter on the bus rises.

He grumbles back, clicking his tongue at me, "Shut up."

I roll my eyes, moving the arm wrapping around his. He lets out a little growl as I keep moving. I shake my head slowly, slipping my spare hand into his.

His hand stops twitching as soon as my fingers touch his palm.

QUEEN
Then do you have a liking in Bakugou? That's the only other person to be jealous of.

DanceDanceRevolution
WOAHHHH KAMINARIIII

ShortCircuit
YOOO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!! JIROU STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!

ShortCircuit
You can't tell me you're not jealous of their relationship, it's like... perfect!!

RealMan
Yeah, that's true, they're pretty perfect if you ask me

I blink a few times, using the back of my hand to wipe my eyes. I felt like my eyelids would drop any second. When I look back at my phone, I see that Mina has sent some photos to the groupchat.

It's a picture of me and Bakugou, probably taken a while ago. Mina is only a few seats away from us.

They're like a timeline.

In the first photo, Bakugou is tugging me towards him. My eyes are closed, my brows are knitted and my lips are pressed into each other. He looks like he's saying something to me.

In the next, Bakugou has his chin on my head and looking out the window. This is probably before he has his hand on my cheek. He looks a little irritated. Not quite angry, though.

The following one, he's asleep with his head leaning against the bus seat. His eyes are closed and he looks content. I'm still leaning my head against his shoulder, now sleeping.

And in the last photo, Bakugou is unwrapping my right arm from his, sliding his fingers through mine. I suppose that solves the question.

I quickly check to see if Bakugou is awake, turning my head a little. He's not. His eyes are closed and he's still snoring quietly.

I save all four photos.

Just for memory. No other reason.

RealMan
Hey, are we meant to be texting to this groupchat??

ShortCircuit
... Oh shit

All of their heads turn around towards me and Bakugou.

I glance at them, waving my phone in the air with a friendly smile. A false friendly smile. I make sure they can see that I'm on the groupchat.

They all look nervous, except for Mina, who is giggling at me. She's pointing at me whilst muttering something I can't hear. But I can tell she's making fun of me by the look in her eyes.

I chuckle to myself, rolling my eyes at her and laying my phone on my lap. I see Kaminari try and justify himself for forgetting to text in 'the other groupchat'. I ask what he's talking about in the text. He gives me a 'shsuh' emoji. Kirishima says sorry because he can't me.

I feel Bakugou shift in his spot before he grumbles something, now waking up.

He blinks a few times, yawning quietly before he clears his throat. "How far away are we?" He mumbles to me.

I check the time at the top of my phone and reply, "Mr Aizawa said there was a one hour drive before our first stop. So maybe about 10 minutes until we get there."

He hums in return before his head moves. His hair tickles my forehead before he takes hold of my phone. Bakugou lifts it from my lap.

"What the Hell have those fuckers been saying now?" He questions me, fixing my brightness to fit his preferences.

I respond, shrugging my shoulders, "Just some weird stuff. I think Mina should be a photographer."

He rolls his eyes at what I said as he looks through the new messages. And then he comes down to the photos. I begin to smell a familiar scent.

I lift my head from his shoulder and let go of his hand, scooting away as his rampage begins. I can hear familiar cracking from his palms. I shake my head.

He growls out as I snatch my phone from his grasp, "Stupid extras! Stop butting into my life or I'll kill you!"

He lets off explosions from his hands as the people from our groupchat pretend not to know what he's talking about. And then after a few seconds, Mr Aizawa turns around and erases Bakugou's quirk, yelling at him to sit down.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked out the window, chin in my palm. Bakugou sat down, muttering something about Aizawa. I look over to him and chuckle, "You can deal with them later, Katsu'."

He groaned, leaning back in the seat, "Those idiots are gonna' get what's coming..."

We get told to get off the bus a few minutes later. Outside, we get the view off of the cliff, all trees and nature. I rub my eyes before stretching, arms above my head.

But my hand bumps into something.

I look up, seeing Todoroki leaning his head to the side with my fist pushing against it.

"Ah!" I gasp, pulling my hands away from him. I place my palms together. "Sorry, Todoroki."

"It's fine." He replies, hands in his pockets.

We all look around some more. Kiirishima comments how the area didn't really seem like a resting place. I leaned against the fencing seeing the wide range if trees downwards.

"Wow, when they said it was out in the woods, I didn't think we'd be in the middle of... nowhere." I mumble to myself, holding my neck as the wind blows around us.

I was wondering what the training camp would be like. Mr Aizawa said that I wasn't allowed to use my gloves. I mentioned that it was a personal thing, something I didn't want to explain.

Aizawa said that he understands that I have some things I don't like to talk about, but the gloves needed to come off. He wanted no handicap for us since the training would be harder. I reluctantly agreed.

So I hid my gloves underneath my mattress, inbetween that and the bed frame underneath.

My parents wanted nothing to do with Uncle when it came to me. They didn't know about the gloves. I intend on keeping it that way.

I suddenly hear Mr Aizawa say, "You don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?"

All of us turn to our teacher.

"Hey ya', Eraser." A voice calls, the doors to the black car near us opening.

Out springs two women, one in blue and one in red.

The one in red calls out, prancing around, "Your feline fantasies are here! Say 'meow'!"

"Purr-fectly cute and cat-like girls!" The one in blue states, dancing around like the other one, "You can call us the..."

The two of them together strike a pose. "Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They finish off, smiling brightly. A kid beside them, who looks bored with his lil' hat.

I'm standing next to Sero and Kirishima. The Sero looks unamused and Kirishima looks a little confused.

Aizawa announces to us, "These are the Pro Heroes you'll be working with at the training camp."

We all stare at the two women as Midoriya excitedly jumps in. "They're a four person hero team who specialise in mountain rescues!" He informs us, looking over his shoulder, "The Pussycats were founded when we were kids like forever ago!"

He turns back to the Pussycats, still looking so amazed to meet them. He gasps, "This marks their twelfth year working as a-mph!"

The blonde one with a blue suit pushes her cat paw glove against Midoriya's face to silence him. She growls, "I'm pretty sure your math must be off! I'm 18 at heart!"

I'm pretty sure Dad mentioned these heroes before. We live in the normal neighbourhood areas, so we don't have to do many mountain rescues.

The red one is Mandalay, who's quirk is Telepath. It's basically telepathy, bring able to communicate with whoever she can through their mind.

The blue one is Pixie-Bob, who's quirk is Earth Flow. She's able to manipulate the ground, like how Cementoss can do the same to concrete. I think of it was two sides of my quirk.

We all say 'hello, it's nice to meet you' to the Pussycats, but my eyes drift to the younger kid standing off to the side. By the look on his face and he way he stands, he kind of reminds me of...

"Hey, Katsuki." I call, making the blonde look over to me.

He stands with his same irritated look, hands in his pockets. Just like the little kid in the hat. The spiky hair just adds onto it.

"What is it, cheerleader?" Bakugou grumbles.

I chuckle, smiling at him with my head tilted to the side, "Nothin', Katsu'."

When I turn my attention back to the Pros talking, I catch the red one saying, "The summer camp you're staying at is there, at the base of the mountain."

Uraraka points out, lifting her shoulders, "Uh... then why did we stop all the way here instead?"

Tsu says back, finger on her chin, "I think we both know the answer to that."

A few seconds is all it takes for everyone in our class to go rushing back to the bus. We know what's happening. Maybe if we make it onboard in time then we can-

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 don't get any lunch!" Mandalay announces.

It's 9:30 right now. We have three hours.

Pixie-Bob jumps in front of us, smirking wildly as she puts her paws on the floor. The ground begins to shake and we're pushed off of the cliff, all shrieking for our lives.

I'm nowhere near the cliff side and all the dirt around me is too small to use my quirk on. It'd be pointless.

So I allow myself to fall like everyone else. I listen to them grunt as they hit the ground, and I do too.

My back stings and I suck in my breath. My head hit the floor hard before I sit up, rubbing the back of it. "Damn it..." I say, blinking a few times.

Midoriya holds out a hand to me. "You okay, L/N?" He asks me with a worried look.

I chuckle, taking his hand and pulling myself up onto my feet, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you."

We get told that we must make it to camp before lunch or else we won't get to eat. Three hours, that how long it must take for us.

So we started on our way, turning around to be met with a giant monster. Koda tried using his quirk, to make the monster turn away but to no avail.

"Pixie Bob's quirk." I say, pressing my fingers together before rushing up towards the monster.

But I see Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya jumping up to attack as well. I halt my steps before placing my fingers onto the floor, the dirt around the monster's legs, trapping it in chains.

"Go, Katsuki!" I shout, seeing him fly towards the monster easily with his quirk.

Bakugou blasts through the mud creature with his explosions. A smile dawns on my lips before I sigh and stand up, brushing the dust off my fingers.

"Good job!" I call, throwing him a thumbs up. He looks over his shoulder, staring at me for a moment. I give a smile to which he rolls his eyes at.

"Y/N! Duck!" Kirishima shouts to me, already rushing my way.

I turn around and see another mud waving its fist at me. I do as Kirishima says, ducking under and clapping my hands, placing two fingers onto the ground. I create a platform above me, like a cliff, for Kirishima to run up from.

Watching as he jumps off the ledge, he draws back a punch before unleashing it on the makeshift villain. Kirishima takes a deep breath before turning to me. "Thanks, Y/N!" He says.

"No problem, Eijiro." I retort as he runs beside me.

I see Todoroki and Midoriya running with Iida. I do notice another monster trailing behind them, one leg burning from Mina's acid.

Looking around, I try and find a distance-type student power to get from far away, since I doubt there's enough time to get up close. Once I spot someone, I draw a line on the ground after activating my quirk.

I call, creating an arched wall to stop the creature from moving any further towards my friends, "Aoyama! Go!"

"Par ici!" Aoyama shouts out proudly, aiming his naval laser at the monster.

It crumbles down into nothing. I smile, waving at Aoyama to thank him before we keep going deeper into the woods.

"You're just like your dad!" Kirishima tells me, smiling warmly as he takes a spot on my right, "You can team up with anyone you see! That's pretty amazing, you know that, Y/N?"

I stare at him for a moment before focusing on the path ahead of us. "Thanks, Eijiro." I say.

I chuckle back before heading into the forest with the rest. I catch up with everyone else.

This would be fine.

Later . . .

"I feel sick..." Mina admits, hand covering her mouth as she spoke, "That took way more than three hours."

I walked beside her, walking beside her with a tired expression. "I know, they totally overestimated that." I say back, holding out my hands in front of me, "I hate overusing my quirk."

Class 1-A walked out of the forest, all battered and bruised from the monsters we fought.

Iida was dragging his leg behind, engine's almost destroyed.

Kaminari had short-circuited from his first attack, using over one million volts.

Uraraka was about to vomit from using her zero gravity.

Jirou rubbed her ears, aching from her sensitive hearing.

Sero held his elbows as he hunched over from the burning at his dispensers.

We were all dead.

"What happens when you use your quirk too much, Y/N?" Kirishima asks, holding onto his stomach. When he used his one a lot, his skin became sensitive and kind of burned at the 'creases' of his hardening power.

I inform him, watching my fingers twitch under my gaze, "I can't feel anything from my hands for a while. With the light that blinds me as well as others, the feeling of my quirk tingles on my fingers and palms."

I clench my fists, but it doesn't help. "Because of the tingling being felt over and over again, it kind of overtakes my touch sense so I can't tell if I'm feeling something or not unless I look." I state, shaking my hands, "Kind of like pins and needles but... much, much worse."

Kirishima holds his chin in his hand. "Oh, I get it." He says, looking up to the sky, "So you can keep going? It's just a little disadvantage?"

I shove my hands in my pockets, finally getting my breathing under control. "I'd rather not keep using my quirk when I can't feel anything." I mumble out, making Kirishima look down to me.

"The feeling with spread out to the rest of my body until I feel like I'm practically floating." I add on. The tingling is going up my shoulders as we walk.

"Not being able to feel anything - anything at all - is... scary."

"Has that ever happened before?" Mina asks, stretching out her arms.

I try to move my fingers, wishing the feeling would come back. I see my fingers curl up and stretch out, but I don't feel it. My heart beat quickens.

"Yeah." I reply, tilting my head, "Back when I didn't know the limits of my quirk. I completely overused it until I couldn't feel my feet or anything. I was walking away but I just... couldn't feel the ground."

Kirishima only nods his head before he asks if I could feel my arms right now. I shook my head and said 'no'. Bakugou in front of me slows down a bit so he's next to me instead.

His fingers wrap around my wrist. I look up to him. "Tell me when you feel this." Is all he says.

I stare at him for a few moments. Because, one: he didn't swear that time, and two: I didn't know he was listening to me.

He looked like shit. His hair was more messy than usual, he had dirt and mud all over his shirts and he had a couple scratches and bruises. Not to mention how horribly his arms probably ached.

"Oh... Okay." I mutter, glancing down at his hand. It felt really warm around my wrist. "How are your arms? You used them like how you did during the exams. That's kinda' dangerous, Katsu'."

He clicks his tongue before glaring away from me. "It's nothing, dumbass. I'm fucking fine." He claims, shaking his head.

I stare at him before glancing towards the front, seeing the Pussycats we met, the kid and Mr Aizawa. I let out a sigh of relief, standing in between Kirishima and Bakugou.

We all collapse onto the ground, Sero whining, "You said it would only be like three hours!"

Mandalay responds, shrugging her shoulders playfully, "I guess we timed it based on how long it'd us, sorry."

I sit myself next to Kirishima, feeling the numbness of my shoulders and upper arms go away.

He groans, "I'm starving! This is Hell!"

Right then, Pixie-Bob then giggles into her paws before announcing, "I thought it would take you kids even longer! But you did much better against dirt monsters than I thought you would! You guys were seriously great."

Then then struck out a paw and pointed out to four of us. "Especially... the four of you!" She calls out to Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida, "It seems like you've had quite a bit of experience!"

She licked her lips, bolting towards them. "I call dibs with these kittens! I'll groom them myself!" She states, jumping around the boys as they hold up their arms to shield themselves.

"Balugou's gonna' blow a fuse if she doesn't stop." Kirishima chuckled out.

I nodded my head, agreeing with him. "I wonder if he's secretly enjoying the attention of a woman." I joke, rubbing the back of my neck.

Kirishima nudges my shoulder. "But you give him attention all the time." He states, tilting his head to the side.

I blink a few times in his direction. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, this little guy?" Mandalay speaks up, getting the attention of everyone in the class, "Hevs my cousin's son who lives with us now. Don't be shy, Kota, say 'hi' to everyone. You're gonna' be around them for the next week."

I stand up and brush the dust off of my skirt.

Midoriya walks towards the boy, a warm and friendly smile as he holds out his hand to Kota. "Hey there, my name's Midoriya, I'm from the UA High School Hero Course." He states, bending down a bit to be face to face with him, "It's nice to meet you."

We all wait for him to shake Midoriya's hand, until Kota draws back a fist and punches Midoriya's... y'know.

I hold in my chuckles, looking away as Kaminari bursts out in laughter behind me.

He walks away, Iida coming towards Midoriya and holding onto his shoulders. He lectures Kota about how much punching a man's scrotum would hurt.

Kota just looks over his shoulder, glaring harshly at the two of them. He scowls, "The last thing I want is to hang with some wannabe heroes!"

"'Wannabe'?" Iida repeats, lifting his shoulders, "How old are you, kid?"

Once I've calmed down, I look over to me left to see Bakugou smirking at the scene.

Cute.

"That brat's got spunk." He states, hands in his pockets.

Todoroki glances at him and points out, "He's like a mini version of you."

My giggles have come back and I hold my hand over my mouth, trying not to agree with Todoroki. But I made that point before.

Bakugou ticks at that, making a face before turning around and yelling at Todoroki, "What are you talking about? You can just shut your mouth before I blast you all the way to Hell!"

Todoroki looks at him, same face as always. He hums, "Yeah, sure."

Aizawa interrupts, hands in his own pockets, "Enough playing around. Get your stuff off the bus. Once your bags are in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you can bathe and sleep."

I let out a sigh, thanking the Gods that I can go to bed after hours to non-stop fighting.

Aizawa announces to us, turning around to the building, "Tomorrow, your training starts at earnest. You better get a move on."

Later . . .

I grab my robe and tie it around my waist.

"Come on, Y/N! Before it gets too late!" Mona calls from the door, waving her hand at me.

I chuckle, walking towards her in my indoor slippers, "Okay, okay, Mina. Geez, you really looking forward to that bath, huh?"

She jumps up, fists in the air as her robe flows around her. "Of course!" She cheers to me, "Quality time with the girls in our class! Plus, we'll be separated from the guys, so they won't get to know our little secrets!"

As we turn the corner, I mumble out to her, "Oh? And what secrets are you keeping from the boys, Mina?" I give a sly smirk as she rolls her eyes.

As I keep my eyes on the ground, she nudges my shoulder. "Oh, not me. More like you, Miss Falling-Head-Over-Heals." She chimes, tilting her head, "I know you have a crush."

I widen my eyes and look away from her, now at the wall of the halls. "What? No, of course not!" I say, hands in my pockets, "I don't have a crush on anybody!"

Just as I say that, I bump into someone.

"Oh, hey, Y/N." Kirishima says as I look towards him.

"Hey, Eijiro." I mumbled out, stepping back to see who I've bumped into.

"Hey, Katsuki."

Shit.

"I see you're shirtless."

Holy shit.

He raises a brow at me before rolling his eyes. "Dumbass, we're going to the baths." He scoffs, shaking his head, "And why the Hell are you just wearing a stupid robe?"

I cross my arms over my chest and mumbled back, tilting my head at him, "And how do you know if I'm just wearing a robe?"

"Because you didn't fucking tie it tight enough." Bakugou says, pointing to my chest area.

I look down to see that it's loose around the top of my chest. I scramble to fix it up, hearing Mina giggle at me and Kirishima sigh out. I squint at Mina and hold onto the fabric of the chest area the robe has.

"Mina!" I grumble out, "Why didn't you tell me?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said back, "I thought you wanted to flaunt it. You looked good, I don't know what you're worrying about, Y/N."

I feel my neck and cheek warm up as she says that. She's always been honest and straight-forward. But I didn't think she'd say something like that in front of... Kirishima and Bakugou.

Thank God, Kirishima states, "We should get to the baths before they close. Mr Aizawa is probably gonna' give us Hell tomorrow."

We go off to our respective bathing areas, the girls already in theirs. I strip of my robe and hop into the warm water rather quickly, hoping nobody was staring at me.

We spent a while of the time just talking and splashing around. Tsu mentions how training tomorrow might be way harder than me anticipated. Yao-Momo assured us that this training will be necessary for us upcoming Pros.

As I sit in the pool near Mina, who's on the edge of the hot springs, she places a hand on my shoulder. "Girls! We've got a problem!" She announces.

"What's wrong, Mina?" Uraraka questions, worried look on her face.

"Y/N won't admit that she has a crush!" Mina says, making me pull her into the water to shut her up.

As she resurfaces, I sink down to my chin is hovering over the water. "R-Really, it's nothing." I say, waving my hands frantically, "I doubt anything will come of this stupid-... y'know..."

Mina points at me and says, "See? She's so lovestruck, she can't even say she has a crush on somebody!"

Hagakure walks closer to us. "Wait, is it someone in our class?" She questions.

I lean back and say, "It's no one! Seriously!"

"Wait, is it that Shinso kid you hung out with at the mall? And who you talked to at the Sports Festival?" Hagakure goes on, splashing in the water, "It's gotta' be him! You guys are best friends, right?"

I stand up straight, covering my chest. "Yeah! That's all we are! Best friends!" I state, feeling more and more embarrassed.

"Calm down everyone, Y/N doesn't need to tell us if she doesn't want to." Yao-Momo says, placing a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile.

I give her a thankful smile.

"Well, if you're worried about if they like you back or not, I can almost guarantee they do." Tsu says, soaking in the water with a grin, "You're really amazing, Y/N. Everyone loves your personality and I hardly see you make any enemies."

I sink into the water again, playing with my fingers. "I... I suppose so..." I whisper to myself.

It's when we hear Kota scowling at Mineta for trying to catch a glimpse of us girls, that we turn our attention someplace else.

Tsu calls out, "Mineta really is the worst, isn't he?"

Mina giggles out, holding up two thumbs to him with a bright smile, "Thanks so much, Kota-Babe! We owe ya' one!"

Kota turns around to face us. I cover my chest so he doesn't see anything, lifting my shoulders. But at the sight of all of us naked, Kota falls back onto the other side of the wall.

I heard from the boys' side that Midoriya had caught him and was going to bring him to the Pussycats.

A few more minutes pass as I get out of the hot springs. "I'm gonna' head to bed, since training starts early. I'll see you guys in the morning." I say, waving at them and grabbing my towel and clothes I brought with me.

I go to the changing rooms right next to the baths and fix myself up. After drying my hair and pulling my shirt over my chest, I make my way back into the building.

It's windy a bit outside, the cool air of the night brushing against my skin. I shiver, rubbing my arms and wondering why I didn't grab my sweater.

Folding my towel and holding it under my arm, I give a slight yawn before noticing a figure down the hall to where I'm going. Dressed in black from head to toe.

"Oh, it's you, Katsuki." I say, mostly guessing as I make my way towards him, "I thought you'd be in bed by now."

Bakugou clicks his tongue, stopping in front of me. "Shitty Hair kept me back in the springs for a stupid 'hold your breath' competition." He said, rolling his eyes at it, "Dumb fucks didn't think I could win."

I smile, tilting my head. "And did you?"

"Of fucking course, cheerleader." He scoffs, looking at me like I was an idiot. He then glances at me rubbing my arms. "Where the Hell is your jacket?"

I groans, rubbing the back of my head, "I think I packed myself another one. I'm letting Jirou borrow mine since she forgot hers." I shrug my shoulders. "If I don't have a spare, it's all good."

Bakugou furrows his brows at me. "You're gonna' freeze tonight." He states, turning his head down to my direction.

I wave my hand as another breeze passes us from the window. "I'll be fine." I tell him.

But that doesn't seem like enough to persuade him.

Bakugou lets out a sigh, tugging the bottom of his black hoodie up and over his head, "Here, dumbass."

"W-Wait, Katsuki, you really don't have to." I say, shaking my palms at him as he slides his arms through the sleeves, "I promise, I'll be fine with the futon blankets-"

"Just fucking take it." Bakugou grumbles, already holding the hoodie towards me. His other hand was in his pocket. "If you catch a cold, the damn teacher will send you home and I won't get to beat your ass."

I take hold of the hoodie before mumbling, "This is training camp, Katsuki. We're working on ourselves." I hold the fabric to my chest. "Are you sure?"

Bakugou rolls his eyes and flicks the top of my forehead. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be giving it to you, would I?" He grunts.

I smirk at him, tossing the towel his way. "Hold this, while I put it on." I say, holding the hoodie the right way.

"You-..." He says, glancing up to me with his perfect... red eyes, "You're gonna' wear it now?"

I stop pushing my arms through the sleeves. "Why not? I'm not gonna' catch a cold on my way to the bedrooms, and it's cold." I state, continuing with pulling the sleeves over my shoulders, "Plus, it saves me time before I go to bed."

The hoodie goes over my head and I fix it on my chest. It's definitely bigger than my usual size, but I'm not complaining. It's warm as Hell. It's amazing.

"Wow, thanks, Katsuki." I chuckle, looking at the pretty patterns going along the sleeve cuffs, "I'll give it back tomorrow morning."

"It's not gonna' be cold the whole week at night." He states, giving me the towel back, "Just keep it until then. Dumbass."

I blink at him before shrugging my shoulders. "Well, okay. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Katsu'. Goodnight." I say, walking around him with my towel.

He begins to walk off too until he halts. I'm about to turn the corner when I hear him yell, "Wait! Shit-Come back here you moron!"

I turn around and see him jogging towards me. He lands a hand on my shoulder, other one digging through the pocket of the hoodie. I feel the heart rush up my neck. "K-Katsuki! What the Hell are you doing?" I gasp, stepping back a bit.

He lets out a relieved sigh before he quickly swipes his hands away from me, holding them behind his back. "N-Nothing, idiot..." He grumbles, looking away from me, "Go to bed."

I can't help but notice the pink tints on his ears before I turn and walk away. Curiously, I put my hands in my pockets as I turn the corner. There's nothing inside. Maybe he took something out of it.

I've reached the bedroom for the girls and begin to get ready for bed. A few moments after I get tucked in, the rest of the girls pile into the room and wish me a good night's rest.

We have little talks until we fall asleep one by one. I turn on my side, the hood over my head to keep me warm. I pull the fabric up to my nose and notice how... it smells just like him. That weirdly sweet scent. The one I always caught whenever we sat on the bus together.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

301K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
299 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
248 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...