𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

dmalfoysmissus द्वारा

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... अधिक

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

53.2K 1.2K 5.2K
dmalfoysmissus द्वारा

Adeline

It was enormous to say the least, just like it always had been. Black and emerald green coated the walls, plants and ivy leaves in almost every corner, marble staircase and floors, an alcoholic beverage bar, a long black glass dining table and a kitchen island the list could go on about how they visually present their wealthiness.

We'd just arrived at the Malfoy manor and Narcissa was already smothering me in cuddles and mother like affection "oh I've missed you darling!" she chirped in between kisses on the cheek.

"You look well Nars!" I exclaimed squeezing her shoulders as I held her in front of me, her plain red lipstick that always looked so gorgeous on her plump lips, red the colour of; lust, violence, love, anger and yet it always fitted her pale complexion so well.

"Why thank you Adeline I also-"

"Erm...hello mom, your real daughter over here!" Evelyn chuckled holding out her arms.

"Oh of course sweetheart." Narcissa announced walking towards Eve embracing her into a smothering hug whilst flashing me a inaudible 'oops'.

I chuckled to myself as I went to carry my trunk up to Eve's room, all the other rooms were under a serious makeovers and renovations apart from Draco's, Evelyn's and the parents.

"No no! Leave it I'll get Draco down." Narcissa announced.

"Oh no it's fi-"

"Draco dear come help the girls with their trunks!" She shouted before I could protest.

I wanted to shrivel up and die right there.

The platinum blonde headed boy strolled down the stairs in oh...oh god a black t-shirt and black joggers so plain yet so flattering on him.

I cleared my throat as my eyes flooded with desire and want, as I managed to tear my eyes away from him Narcissa was already glaring at me with a knowing grin, cocking her brow and head subtly to Draco as she looked at me, I mouthed 'no' as I waved my hand under my chin she chuckled as a tint of redness seeped into my cheeks.

"It's okay I can take it, thank you." I mumbled to Draco reaching out for my trunk.

"No it's fine, I've got it." He offered a half hearted smile as he picked up mine and Eve's trunks.

"I'll show you to the room." he informed as he began to walk up the stairs, I followed on ahead as Eve's voice echoed throughout the manor "I'll be right behind you Ade, just going to speak to mother." and before I could argue her and Narcissa waltzed into the kitchen giggling leaving me and Draco alone as I followed behind him, I knew their game.

We walked down the long corridor in silence as I winced at the awkwardness, the last time we were alone didn't go down a treat.

He opened the door to Eve's room holding it open for me to enter.

As I thanked him walking in it was definitely not what I expected; peach and white coloured walls, fluffy pink bedding and pillows accompanied with dozens of fire wood scented candles.

"Wouldn't believe she's my sister would you?"a raspy dark voice muttered from the door frame.

"Definitely not." I chuckled inspecting the room.

"Look Ade..." he started whilst rubbing the back of his necks.

"I—it's okay, let's just leave it." I interrupted before he could continue the immensely awkward conversation about the other day.

There was a slither of a moment where our eyes met each other's, tangling in one another's gaze as his silvers met my hazels, his icy eyes so captivating as I struggled to read the emotion in his deep black depths.

"So Kol said that he'd meet us here before we all went to the Christmas market tomorrow evening." I cleared my throat, breaking the eye contact.

"Correct, Roberts." He smirked leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms.

Silence, again.

I bit my lip in sheer nerves, why does he always make me feel so nervous, I could swear he does it on purpose.

He let out a deep hoarse breath as he mumbled "don't do that, Adeline...it's incredibly sexy."

I felt the heat practically burst out of my cheeks at the compliment. "Can you pop it on the bed for me?" I questioned looking at the trunk as the tint to my cheeks began to subside.

"What? Me or the trunk?" He smirked as he picked up the trunk, his biceps tensing as the t-shirt tightened.

I gulped and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I looked down shuffling my feet.

"I shall leave you to it Roberts, you know where the bathroom is, it's the one opposite my room at the moment." Why does it have to be that bathroom for merlins sake.

"Mother's got all the others under her bloody dozens of renovations." He muttered rolling his eyes as he began to exit the room, but then he stopped, his muscular large back to me as he slightly turned his head allowing me to admire his chiselled side profile. He didn't make eye contact he just stood there as if words were dying to tumble off of his tongue but before they could he carried on to leave.

_______________________

As we all sat around the dinner table admiring the wonderful Mexican dishes Narcissa had prepared she'd informed us that Lucius was on a 'business' trip for the 'ministry' and therefor would not be joining us for Christmas break. Thank the lord.

I knew my father was joining him on this so called business trip and was largely disappointed at the fact he was doing so, I began playing with my food as my head hung a little low thinking of what they were actually doing...but did I really want to know? No, best not to dwell on it.

"Adeline dear, are you okay?" Narcissa questioned with an expression of concern as she squeezed my wrist noticing my fallen smile.

I snapped my head up unintentionally "fine thank you, Nars" I replied with a small smile.

"Hey mother, Kol, Ade, Crabbe, Blaise, Draco, Bexley and myself are attending Westminster's Christmas market tomorrow evening!" Eve squealed in excitement.

"Oh that's brilliant sweetheart, you'll all have an amazing time!" Nars replied.

How was a woman whom is so; kind-hearted, considerate and gentle married to such a; vile, loathsome, evil man.

"Ugh yay so exciting, Eve" draco rolled his eyes as he mimicked her voice.

"Oh shut up you freak." Eve shouted throwing a piece of bread in his face, bad move.

He went to throw a piece of bread back at her, safe to say his aim was completely off as it hit my jaw, Eve belly laughing as well as Narcissa as I glared at his shocked expression trying to smother his laugh "Don't you dare start with me Draco Malfoy!" I hissed.

"Or what Adeline Roberts?" He challenged as he bit into his food.

I walked over to the sink and puddled some water in my palms "oh you're in for it Draco!" Narcissa egged on as she giggled with Eve.

He backed out of his chair walking backwards as he faced me "Now be a good girl Adeline darling and put the water in the sink Adeline." he wiggled his finger at me as I walked forwards with a devilish laugh.

"Adeline let go of that water!" He demanded as we circled the long dining table.

"Get your popcorn out mother!" Evelyn exclaimed kicking back her feet as they both belly laughed.

"Oh let go?" I teased.

"No I didn't mea-

Before he could finish his sentence the water droplets ran down his face dripping off of his nose as he stood with an 'o' shaped mouth in shock.

Eve egged on flicking more water at Draco as I bent over laughing hysterically.

Then that look sneered across his face, that devilish smirk that shown his worst intentions. He slowly teased me with his slow steps towards me as I backed up.

I was running through the manor with Draco chasing me, adrenaline pumping through my veins as the chase begun "Get back here Roberts!" He shouted, as I looked back he was uncomfortably close as i panted for breaths running down the corridors twisting and turning corners, his long legs beating my short.

His hand snaked around my waist as he picked me up from behind, smothering his wet blonde hair all over my face and neck "ugh Draco stop!" I shouted in between laughs and disgust at my now wet face and clothes.

_______________________

Draco

"Who's in the bathroom for Christ sakes hurry up!" I shouted outside of the bathroom door, growing impatient.

The door unlocked

...

oh my.

There she stood, a small white fluffy towel under her arms covering her chest down to her thighs, water dripping off of her porcelain glass skin as her damp hair rain behind her shoulders, steam exciting her skin as she nervously bit her lip, god when she bites her lip.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was in there so long." She mumbled in her usual soft tone.

I leaned against the doorframe as one arm of my arms clung to the frame above my head, examining her counting her speckled freckles, "Well I expect you to put a timer on next time, Roberts." I joked with a smirk.

She blushed her usual blush as she went to leave the bathroom, I watched as she strolled down to my sisters room, her towel loose around her back as it tightened around her hips and arse, her hair in slight curls as it dripped wet, fuck me.

I carried on into the bathroom as I turned and locked the door, noticing my erection as endless thoughts of Adeline ran through my mind.

I stripped of my clothes turning the knob to the shower, stepping in a strong scent of apple shampoo accompanied with vanilla and cinnamon body wash drifted welcomingly up my nose as I let out a deep breath.

Every now and then flashes over herself pressed against the shower wall under my hold filled my mind, her innocent eyes peering up at me as I did not so innocent things to her body, I couldn't help but drag my hand to my erection as I though of her.

Pumping my hand up and down my shaft as I leaned back against the steamy glass of the shower entrance, tilting my head back in pleasure as flashes of Adeline replayed in my mind. Panting as the water dripped of my hair down my body -

What! No, Draco stop for merlins sake.

I snapped my hand away from my cock as i glanced at the running water in shock, i'd just attempted to get myself off over her. Oh fuck.

Adeline

"Hey, have you seen my pj's?" I questioned Eve as I ruffled through my trunk.

"Nope, no idea." She grinned as she kept her head down in her magazine.

"Eve, where are they?" I spoke as I cocked my brow at her.

"I really have no idea Ade! Guess you'll just have to borrow one of Draco's shirts." She mumbled with a smirk as she sniggered to herself.

"Why can't I borrow some of yours?" I questioned in frustration and desperation.

"Because... because they're all in the wash." She lied through her useless excuse, I could see right through her and her meddling.

"DRACOOOO!" Eve shouted.

"No don't you dare Eve, don't you da-

"Adeline hasn't brung any pj's with her can she borrow a shirt of yours?" Eve asked Draco as she giggled to herself feeling my piercing gaze of frustration bore into her head.

"Of course, come with me." Draco ordered me wiggling his finger at me to follow him as he exited her room. Following him I mouthed inaudibly "I'm going to kill you!" To Eve as tightened my fists into balls at my side.

Now his room was definitely more Slytherin Prince vibes than Eve's, three matte black walls with one emerald green, matte black four poster super king bed with white and black sheets, unique art paintings around his walls with droopy curtains above his window.

"I'm really sorry I completely forgot." I muttered quietly as I shuffled awkwardly in my skimpy towel with my matching dark red knickers and bra on underneath.

"Don't worry about it darlin." He answered as he pulled his oak Chester draw open searching for a top, "here, is this okay?" he asked as he handed me a white button up collared shirt.

"Perfect, thank you" I enjoyed this kindness, his gentleman side was far more attractive than full time slytherin prick.

"You can get changed here, pinky promise i won't watch." he winked at me as he turned his back to me, no t-shirt on him just grey loose sweats, his chiselled muscular back on display to me as I slipped of my towel buttoning up the shirt leaving three buttons undone exposing just the top of my breast. Rolling up the sleeves I inhaled as my knickers and bra were visible through the white material, I was drowned by his shirt as it reached the top of my thighs and over my arse.

I cleared my throat as I thanked him, he turned around to offer me a smile as his expression dropped gulping as he examined my body.

"You're...welcome" he replied slowly shifting his eyes up and down my posture.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.9K 495 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
215K 10.2K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
355K 11.6K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...
3K 155 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...