Total Drama Action Male Reade...

By Saintmaster24

After surviving almost all of Total Drama Island you thought it was over. Sadly, Chris has pulled you and lea... More

Ch 1: Monster Crash
Ch 2: Alien Resurr-egg-tion
Ch 3: Riot on set
Ch 5: 3:10 to Crazytown
6. The Chefshank Redemption
7. One Flu Over The Cuckoo's
8. The Sand Witch Project
9. Masters of Disasters
10. Full Metal Drama
11. Oceans Eight -- Or Nine
12. One Million Bucks B.C.
13. Million Dollar Babies
14. Dial M For Merger
15: Super Hero--ld
16. The Princess Pride
17. Get A Clue
18. Rock And Rule

Ch 4: Beach Blanket Bogus

1.9K 28 7
By Saintmaster24

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, a shocking team distribution pitted two best friends against each other. So now they have to face one another in a real dramatic situation about friends who turned to rivals

Chris: Meanwhile, two men made an illegal alliance. And Y/n's bad acting skills beat Izzy's, well, madness. And it was all to much for Chefs tender heart. And Izzy... er, Colidescope was clearly a bit to nutso, even for this show.

Chris: Will Y/n and Gwen's relationship last another season? Will the new locks keep Owen out of the crafts service truck? And will my sweet vanilla latte ever get here? Find out on this year jerking episode of Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in this story. Cool? Cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

After our victory in the first challenge, we were in a good mood. But when we had gotten to the crafts service tent for breakfast, it was ruined. Chef was just serving up some sort of brown slop for us to eat. And we were all disgusted by the stuff Chef called "food."

Heather: Now I know how Starlettes stay so thin.

Harold: I wish that Chef would let me in the kitchen, I got me some mad coronary skills.

Heather: Do you mind? I was talking to the slop.

One by one we all got our "breakfast" and tried to eat. I was putting salt on my eggs when, out of nowhere, the lid had come off and a mountain of salt covered my eggs. Then I heard Duncan laughing about it and it started to annoy me a little.

Duncan:*laughs* Sorry about the morning as-salt man.

Then he started to laugh again until Gwen had slapped the back of his head. Then both me and Gwen shared a laugh at Duncan's shocked look.

Gwen: Third grade called, and you're dye back in class.

Y/n: Real mature Duncan, don't you know that it's bad luck to spill salt?

Trent: Its true man.

Then I tried to get some salt of the eggs but I hit Heather in the eyes by mistake and caused her to scream. Then I saw Trent try to put pepper on his eggs, but the lid on that came off. When he tried to get rid of some, he hit Heather too, and she started to sneeze before she ran off. We all started to laugh at her humiliation before Chris got out attention by blowing a whistle.

Chris: Hold on to your coconuts players, because we're going back to the beach.

Owen: Woohoo!

Chris: You ever see one of those 1950's surfer movies were the teens get up to neato fun before the big bonfire twistothon, and the bully kicks the sandcastle in the nerds face?

But we all had no idea what the heck he was even talking about. But it looked like Harold was the only one who had understood what he said.

Duncan: No grampa, we haven't.

Chris: Well get ready to recreate one junior, two challenges followed by a tie breaker if necessary. So go and grab your swimsuits.

So we all went to the trailers to get changed into our swimsuits. But when we got to where the first challenge was, we all were in some freezing cold set.

Lindsay: When did you guys move the beach to Antarctica?

Chris: As some of you can see, we're actually in the shooting studio.

Y/n: And the a.c. is cranked because?

Chris: All the cameras and lights could get so hot they could melt Chefs heart. And my agents told me that sweaty wasn't a good look for me. So your first challenge is to hang ten on this deck into the big blue without swallowing tail in the soup.

Leshawna: Excuse me, but what did you just ask me to do!?

Y/n: I think he means that whoever stays on the surfboard the longest wins.

Chris: Exact-o-mundo grovy cats, so who's going first?

We all just stayed silent for a couple of moments since no one obviously wanted to go.

Chris: The team who wins gets a half an hour head start on the next challenge. And given tonight's reward, you all should be fighting harder to see who goes first.

Harold: Speaking of rock hard abs, have you ever seen my ten pack?

Harold then tried to flex in order to impress Leshawna, but it wasn't working at all. Then a couple seconds later, Lindsay tried to get some tanning lotion out of a tube. But she accidentally shot it out, and it froze into an icicle and hot Harold's butt and caused him to jump forward.

Chris: And we have a volunteer.

So, seeing as he had no choice, Harold got onto the surfboard. And I had a feeling this was going to end badly.

Harold: Mad surfing skills, activate.

Chris: And please welcome the return of some season one fan favorites: the sharks.

Then a couple of sharks had popped out of the water and had scared Harold. Then he somehow jumped so high that he was able to grab onto some pipes of some sort on the ceiling.

Buzzzzz

Harold: I'm very protective of my butt, it provides me with the low center of gravity that is the key to my many mad skills. You could say their my hugest asset, check it, I can juggle my magic Steve's magical trading cards.

Buzzzzz

I honestly had no idea how he was able to get up their so easily. I mean, I could understand why he did, just not how.

Harold: My booty and I are out.

Leshawna: Your booty has an opinion?

Heather: That's a lot coming from such a sad, saggy little thing.

Harold: I'll have you know this is a selfless act. My lady fans couldn't handle the lose of my awesome behind.

Heather: And by his "lady" fans, he means his mother.

Harold: Hey sharks look, bacon.

We all looked to where Harold was pointing and saw that Owen was still eating bacon.

Owen: Breakfast should last all day, no?

Then the sharks saw it and tried to reach out to eat some. Then Harold had tried to get off safely, but he had fell and landed on the blank. And it had sounded like he broke something that was important.

Chris: Ow, way to stick the dismount.

Me, Duncan, Heather, and Gwen all chuckled at Harold. I felt bad for him, but in a way it was a little humorous. Then one by one everyone had a shot at the surfboard. Lindsay had only lasted about five seconds, DJ's shorts were torn off by the sharks, and Owen broke the board in two. And when he fell in, he somehow caused a huge splash that cleared out the water and the sharks.

Owen: Oh man, sorry shark dudes, really sorry.

Chris: * blows whistle* break time.

Heather: Finally.

Chris: I don't mean you shark bait.

So, somehow, the sharks were drinking tea while taking a "break." And it was now Gwen's turn on the surfboard.

Gwen: No sharks, no problem.

Then she started to surf until we all saw what Chris pulled out. For some reason, he pulled out a mini gun that could shoot seagulls and armed it.

Chris: I love this game!

Then he started to shot the seagulls at Gwen and she har tried to dodge them. But after five seconds, one landed on her head and caused here to fall into the water. Then Duncan got onto the board and immediately got hit in the face by a seagulls. And now it was my turn to take a shot at the board.

Chris: Alright Y/n, let's see if you can last longer than Duncan.

Then Chris started to fire seagulls at me and I was able to dodge them. And then Chris started to throw random objects at me for no reason. Then after he ran out, he started to look for anything to literally throw at me.

Lindsay: Ow, my head is all hurty.

Y/n: You got to be kidding.

Then, out of nowhere, Chris decided to throw Lindsay at me. I was able to dodge and was getting really annoyed at Chris. But I was surprised to see he stopped throwing things and people.

Chris: And with that, Y/n secures victory for the Screaming Gaphers.

Y/n: Awesome.

I went to join the team and they were all cheering for the victory. Then Gwen came up and kissed me and I started to kiss back after a moment. Then we all changed out of our swimsuits and went to the front of the studio.

Apparently, Chris said we were going to a beach, but we didn't believe him at all. But when a bus pulled up and took us to a real beach, we were surprised.

Buzzzzz

Owen: You mean Chris was really telling the truth? I mean, what's next? Being treated with respect?

Buzzzzz

Chris: Yes campers, we're actually back at your old stomping grounds: Total! Drama! Island! Now if you all need a moment to remember the great times you had here, than--

But before he could continue, we all just started laughing. I thought it was funny that he thought we had fun here. After a couple minutes, we were all able to calm down.

Chris: Fine, we'll skip the good memories montage. Now Screaming Gaphers, you've got a thirty minute head start on: The sand castle building contest. Which will be judged by our resident King of the dunes. Make like prop masters guys and give me something awesome. I really don't want the tie breaker to have to go down, I have a feeling the producers wouldn't approve it.

We all saw a badly built trap with a rock being held by rope. Then the thing fell apart and a car came from nowhere and crushed it. So we used our head start to build the sand castle. And then, I got an idea, so I went to tell Gwen about it, and she thought it was great.

Gwen's P.O.V.

After Y/n told me his plan, I couldn't of agreed more. So we were currently taking apart parts of the engine in the bus to make sure that it wouldn't work. And we couldn't help but laugh at what we were doing. After a few minutes, we had taken it several bolts and wires and put it in a bucket to hide somewhere.

Gwen: There, if we're stuck on the beach, then at least we can stay in the cabins. I never thought that I would miss them so much.

Y/n: I know, at least now we can get a "break" from the challenges.

Gwen: Did you really just say "break?"

Y/n: Maybe I did, now let's see what else we got here.

Then Y/n looked to see what else we could mess with. But when he pulled out a wire the horn started honk loudly. So we quickly disabled the horn and made our way back to the challenge. And we made it in time to find the team had finished our sand castle. And I had to admit that even I was impressed at how good it was.

After a while, Trent and the Grips were starting to catch up, but their castle wasn't as good as ours. I thought that we had the challenge in the bag, but I was wrong. Because a bunch of seagulls had landed on our castle, and we were trying to get them off before they destroyed it. But once they did leave, the whole sand castle fell apart. And we had no time to rebuild it and chef had chosen the others castle.

Chris: And we have a winner: Beth and the Killer Grips with their clever prop of casa dos paper mache.

The Grips all started to cheer at their victory and now the score was tied up. And it was a good thing that Chris was being forced to make up a new tie breaker. So we all gathered some wood and brought it back to the beach for the tie breaker. When it was nighttime, we lit the fires and waited for Chris to reveal the tie breaker.

Heather: Why did you send us to go ans get fire wood?

Chris: I need some alone time, do you really think that these hands manicure themselves? Which brings us to the tie breaking challenge: a good old 1950's fashion dance contest.

Y/n: Seriously?

Chris: Teams, pick your best dancer for this battle.

Leshawna: Oh, you gotta pick me, I was known as "le-shaken-it" back home.

Lindsay: I vote for Trent.

Owen: We heard you got some moves.

Trent: Alright I'll do it. If you all say my name nine times.

They did so and that really confused me, I don't know why Trent is obsessed with the number nine. And I could tell that Y/n had seemed to notice it too.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: Okay, I don't know why Trent is so obsessed with nines, It's really weird.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: I know this is going to sound weird, but I think Trent might have a slight crush on Gwen. I mean come on, he keeps counting to nine. And if I didn't know any better, I'd say it's because of the letters in their names.

Buzzzzz

Then Leshawna and Trent started to dance against each other. And It looked like it would go on for a while, and I was right. It lasted for about twenty minutes until Trent got a leg cramp and tripped over a rock.

Chris: I guess that means that Leshawna and the Screaming Gaphers are today's winners. And your reward: the greatest beach party ever pitched.

We all started to cheer at our victory and decided to have fun. After about ten minutes of dancing we heard Chris talking to the Grips.

Chris: Now if the losers could just follow me to the bus--

But before he could continue, Chef told him the bus was broken. And both me and Y/n tried our best to hold in our laughter about it.

Chris: --Which appears to be broken. Which means the losers have to stay and watch the winners gorge on victory, and poi.

We all just enjoyed the rest of the night dancing away. Me and Y/n even danced together at one point and it was real fun. And we knew if we kept up the winning streak, then we would make it to the finale.

Chris: Wow, talk about an interesting episode, am I right. So tune in next time to see more me, and these nuts on Total! Drama! Action!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.5K 29
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
17 0 3
Chris brings people back for the REAL All-Star season! New aftermath hosts, shocking twists, relationship drama, and *gasp* CLOSURE? some of these wi...
10.6K 204 20
After total drama ends, everyone from total drama island, world tour, and revenge of the island head back to school. They all must deal with each oth...
471 3 10
This is a sequel to my first self-insert "Total Drama World Tour: my dumb self made a self-insert" but now I'm in all stars. P.S I won't be able to m...