What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 17 | A mission |

3K 133 169
By Lfreakshow7

3rd Person POV

Five years and a half goes by and Dipper... changes. Before when he lived in the shack the only human interaction he got was with Stan and some of the Mystery Shack customers since he kind of quit school but now Dipper hadn't spoken to a human for five years and a half.

(now Dipper is eighteen, in a few months nineteen)

Dipper's sanity was long gone, and he didn't even really consider himself human anymore. That was kind of true, with all the magic Dipper possessed he didn't really fall under the human category anymore.

He had grown to be even more cold blooded and for everything Dipper knew being called a liar or killer was a compliment. And he received that compliment quite a lot through those years.

While the other demons grew to either love or hate Dipper. There was no in between.

Some were jealous because Dipper got so much of Bill's attention while others fell in love with Dipper's shy, sweet but also cocky personality.

But no matter if some loved him or hated him all demons respected him equally. Dipper was almost as well-known as Bill by now but only to demons since humans were currently hiding on earth and Dipper was trapped on in the floating Fearamid.

And yes, Dipper was trapped because Bill wouldn't let him go outside the Fearamid. Bill said it was boring and that Dipper had nothing to do there but there was something else keeping Bill from letting Dipper go wherever he wanted, and Dipper could feel that.

But Dipper couldn't complain, he loved being with Bill. No matter if they were doing something crazy like torturing other people or just Dipper reading and Bill staring at him they had fun in each other's company.

Even though many of the demons liked Dipper he never really talked to them. It's not because he wasn't allowed to, Bill let him do whatever he wanted but because he didn't want to.

Dipper kept his relationship with the demons simple, a king and his servants. It was just easiest that way and Dipper had Bill anyways, he didn't need other friends.

Right now, Dipper was sleeping in his room when he suddenly woke up to a glowing yellow eye staring him down.

Being woken up so suddenly gave Dipper a little shock and his first reaction was to spawn a knife and throw it in the man standing in his room.

Bill dodged it easily and chuckled.

"Not a morning person?" Bill said.

"What do you mean 'not a morning person'? It's in the middle of the fucking night Bill!" Dipper hissed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well ,it's important." Dipper couldn't see Bill clearly in the dark, but he could make out the fact that Bill's expression was serious.

"It better be, or I am stabbing you to death again this week." Dipper said as he quickly threw some clothes on.

Bill then grabbed Dipper by the hand and started dragging him down the long hallways.

"Why did you need to wake me? It is so dark too... I will probably fall down some stairs and die because of you." Dipper rubbed his eyes.

"Stop complaining. One of the first spells you ever learned was a light spell so if you have such a problem with darkness just use that." Bill said and Dipper rolled his eyes.

Unlike Bill, Dipper actually needed to concentrate when doing magic. No matter how small the spell was it still used a bit of Dipper's energy and right now Dipper was so tired he probably couldn't even make a tiny light spell.

"You make a light spell!" Dipper hissed but kept his voice down.

Dipper would die before admitting it, but he was afraid of the dark. Yes, a kid who has seen blood and violence since he was eight and still somehow kept some of his sanity is afraid of the dark.

And Bill knew that so of course he would make a remark on it.

"Aww are you still afraid of the dark?" Bill teased.

"Shut up Bill!" Dipper told him but still squeezed his hand even harder as they turned around a dark corner.

Soon they reached a crimson red door which Bill opened. Inside were a few demons that didn't look tired at all. Well, that was probably because demons don't sleep in the first place.

Inside the room of strangers Dipper recognized one purple demon, it was Tad in his human form.

"Oh, hey Tad." Dipper greeted him.

"Nice to see you Dipper." Tad smiled his usual smile. Bill talked with one of the demons about something before clearing his throat and turning to Dipper.

"Pinetree um... can you... do me a favor?" Bill looked like he didn't know how to start.

"Favor? Since when are you doing favors Bill?" Dipper tilted his head and grinned.

"Well, you see... I have a problem with some... particular meatsacks." Bill said.

"Okay, why did you wake me in the middle of the night?"

"I need you to help me stop them." Bill's face was expressionless, and Dipper couldn't tell if he was joking.

"The humans? You can't stop some humans?" Dipper laughed but to his surprise Bill wasn't joking.

"Pinetree these humans they... you know Sixer? The author of the journals? And you know he is a big threat?" Dipper nodded.

"Yes I know that but isn't he dead?" Dipper asked.

"That's what I thought too but... he is back. In this dimension too."

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Sixer's real name is Stanford Pines." Bill said and Dipper's eyes widen.

"W-What?! Grunkle Stan is the author?!" Stan had only told Dipper his fake name.

"Huh? No, of course not." Bill looked at Dipper like he was an alien. "His brother is the author."

Dipper still wasn't relieved. Someone from his family was his biggest enemy now. But then again, his family has always been his enemy.

"Again, what do you want me to do?" Dipper repeated his question.

"I want you to do what I have taught you to do best, you just need to lie your way in their trust, learn about their plan and then afterwards backstab them." Bill smiled.

"You want me to... go down there?" Bill nodded. "And pretend I am one of them?" Bill nodded once more. "No way! I am not going back!"

"Listen Dipper, we are very desperate you see. The Pines have found a spell to keep us away and we basically can't touch them and that was before that 'Sixer' got in the game." Tad stepped in.

"Wait 'the Pines'? So, I need to go see my whole family again?!" Dipper's eyes widen in fear and slight disgust.

"Please Dipper, you must understand what kind of situation we are in. We need these humans gone." Tad explained.

"Bill!" Dipper desperately turned towards Bill. "You promised you would never let me go there again! You said I would never have to see their faces!"

"Look Pinetree we really need this, okay? And just think about it, it shouldn't be so hard. Just see it as practice for your lying skills." Bill said. "Don't dwell on the fact that they are your family, and you hate them. Because you hate them will even make it easier for you to stab them in the back."

Dipper thought about it for a bit. Maybe stabbing them in the back will also count as revenge and he would actually get something good out of this.

"Alright I can do it." Dipper sighed deeply. "When do I need to go?"

"In around three days." Tad said.

"Thanks, Pinetree!" Bill smiled and Dipper just glared at him.

"But I will only do it if you promise you won't wake me up early for magic practice for a week." Dipper said.

"Alright but don't blame me when your magic gets sloppy!"

"And you owe me a favor." Dipper added.

"Okay, okay is there anything else you want from me?"

"Hmm... not anything I can think of." Dipper shrugged.

Dipper went back to bed and was happy when Bill didn't wake him up at eight the next morning. The days went by fast and before Dipper knew it today was the night before he needed to go.

It was storming outside, and Dipper was anxious. Very anxious.

He hadn't seen his family in over four years! How would they react to him coming back? What if they hated him even more now? What if Dipper had to go through all that again?

A big thunder struck outside which caused Dipper to flinch. He hated thunderstorms. He was also afraid of them, but he would never admit that.

Before Dipper even knew it he had started to shake by the thought of coming back. He would have to experience all that betrayal again and his mother- oh no, his mother would probably be there too.

Dipper remembered the night before he made the deal with Bill. Last time Dipper was with his mother she had slapped him.

Dipper laid a hand on his mouth to suppress his sobs as he sat up on his bed and wrapped the sheets around him.

He felt so scared and alone and he knew he would feel even more alone tomorrow. Dipper always didn't feel safe with humans.

Dipper didn't feel safe with anyone who wasn't Bill. That was a good and bad thing since Dipper could get awfully clingy, but he also only showed his weak side to one person.

Before Dipper had summoned Bill when he was seven he needed to go through a year of loneliness. It was awful and Bill swore Dipper never happened to experience that again.

But here he was, soon he would have to go 'home' to the people who hurt him the most.

Dipper looked at the door next to his closet. That door lead to Bill's bedroom.

Dipper thought about it for a second. Will it be okay if I asked to sleep with him tonight? No, that's way too embarrassing- Just as Dipper thought that another thunder struck causing Dipper to jump out of bed and towards the door that lead to Bill's bedroom.

He tiptoed towards the door and slowly opened it. Bill's room was dark, even darker than Dipper's room since Bill's walls were black with golden outlining.

"Pinetree? Why are you awake?" The minute Dipper heard Bill's tired voice he instantly started to feel a tad safer than in his own room.

"I-I... the thunders a-and-" Dipper didn't know how to explain himself because he was so embarrassed, he was soon an adult after all and still had trouble sleeping when there were thunders.

"Wait, you are still afraid of thunderstorms?" Bill's sleepy voice turned into his usual teasing voice.

"U-Um well..." Dipper looked down at his feet. "C-Can i sleep here t-tonight?"

"Sure, I don't need sleep anyway you can take the bed." Bill was about to get up when Dipper stopped him.

"No! I-I mean, can you stay?" Bill tilted his head but then nodded, he could still see Dipper's wet cheeks in the dark and understood.

Just as Dipper got into the bed a very loud thunder was heard and Dipper made a squeak sound as he naturally moved closer to Bill.

It took Bill by surprise at first but then he pulled Dipper closer to his chest.

"You know, I can remember the first time I was with you when there was a thunderstorm. You were around ten human years I think. That time you made me stop the whole thunderstorm so you could sleep." Bill chuckled.

"Yeah I can remember that. You were so mad afterwards because you got all wet while trying to calm the storm down." Dipper also laughed. Bill was satisfied that he got Dipper distracted from the storm.

"Bill... tomorrow I-" The window lit up because of a lightning crashing nearby.

"I know you are afraid Pinetree." It was almost like Bill had read Dipper's mind. "But you can do this, okay? You will be fine, and you won't be alone."

"I won't?" Dipper looked up at Bill.

"Did you really think I would just let you go like that? I will have several demons to spy on you to make sure you will be fine. I will also be visiting your dreams every night." Bill said.

After hearing that Dipper could relax but something was bothering him. Bill was always there for him and helped him but... it kind of felt like Dipper couldn't do anything alone.

Sure, he was scared and really didn't want to go there but he had to do it on his own, right? He was soon an adult, so he needed to learn how to not run away from his problems.

And Dipper wanted to go out from the Fearamid in such a long time now, he wasn't going to let go of his chance.

"Bill I think... I think I can handle it alone. You can visit me if you want but I don't need as many demons to look over me." Dipper said.

"Are you sure Pinetree?" Bill asked.

"Yeah I am. I can do this on my own." Bill smiled and hugged Dipper tightly.

"You are such a weird human."

"T-Thanks Bill but I can't breathe..!" Dipper said and Bill loosened his grip.

They both fell asleep and as Dipper woke up to his surprise he was pressed up against Bill's chest as Bill had his arms around him.

Dipper could remember they cuddled yesterday but he certainly didn't remember them being so close.

His face was on fire as he admitted to himself he liked being so close to Bill. Dipper didn't move an inch as he wanted to stay in this position forever.

But as soon as Bill starts to wake up I will just push him away. Dipper thought but even when Bill yawned and started to wake up Dipper couldn't get himself to leave Bill's warm embrace.

And it was clear that Bill didn't want to let go too since he tighten his grip around Dipper.

That was when the door to Bill's room was slammed open.

"Rise and shine~" Tad's voice was heard from the doorstep and both Dipper and Bill had never felt such urge to kill Tad right then and there.

"Bill get up, Dipper is going toda-" Tad stopped mid-sentence as he saw Dipper's brown hair buried in Bill's chest. "Oh, am I- am I disturbing something?"

"Yes! Yes you are!" Bill yelled at him and Dipper took at pillow and threw it at Tad angrily.

"Sorry, sorry~!" Even though Tad was apologizing it was clear that he wasn't sorry at all. "I will just leave you guys then. But get up and get ready, Dipper you will be going soon."

Tad went out from the room and Bill used magic to slam the door behind him.

"I really want to kill him." Bill said as he sat up.

"Same." Dipper agreed but refused to get out of bed. "...we should do this more often."

"Agreed."

And just like that both males got out of bed and dressed up (after they have cuddled for just five minutes more). They didn't really talk about it; it was just something that they both liked doing so it should be alright.

Their relationship hadn't changed, they were still just friends but now they also had slept in the same bed. No big deal.

And even though when they were so close to each other Dipper felt butterflies in his stomach and wanted to stay like this forever and never leave Bill side, this was just something that close friends did.

And even though when Dipper had laid in Bill's arms Bill had felt an emotion he never had experienced before, this just meant he and Dipper were even closer now.

Both males then walked to the dinner table where Tad already was sitting.

"So?" Tad said as Bill and Dipper walked in.

"What do you mean with 'so'?" Bill snapped at Tad; he was clearly still annoyed for being woken up.

"You never told me you were a thing. I mean, of course I knew it already but Pyronica was this close to winning the bet." Tad said.

"A thing?" Dipper questioned what Tad meant while Bill was blushing.

"We are not!" Bill yelled at Tad.

"I know I know; you would like to keep it a secret, but I need you to admit it or Pyronica won't owe me a drink." Tad said.

"Me and Pinetree aren't 'a thing'!" Bill said.

"Wait really?" Tad looked at Dipper and then at Bill. "You still haven't figured out your feeling yet? How boring."

Dipper didn't know if the red on Bill's cheeks was blush or if it was out of anger. While Bill was yelling something on some other language (Bill was probably cursing Tad out) Dipper was confused.

Did Tad mean a thing as in a couple? But love was... a disgusting human lie that humans would tell to make the other person feel good.

Dipper had been taught to be a fan of lies but he would never mess with the love-lie. His parents had told him that lie several times and it made him happy for a moment but then hurt him terribly afterwards.

Why would Tad think Dipper wanted to hurt Bill like that?

"But... love is a stupid human lie right? Why would I want to lie to Bill?" Dipper asked and Bill and Tad both shut up.

Bill took a breath and fixed his hair.

"Because Pinetree, your stupid uncle Tad," Bill glared at Tad "thinks that it is possible for a demon to feel... love."

Chills ran up Bill's spine in disgust when he said the word and Dipper just looked confused. Love? A demon? That's nuts.

"If you all are so sure then why don't we make a bet?" Tad offered.

"Okay." Dipper agreed and Bill looked at him with wide eyes.

"Pinetree...!" Bill pulled Dipper's arm. "Haven't I told you; you can't make bets with him?!"

"But this is innocent and i will be winning anyways." Dipper shrugged. "So, what's the bet?"

"It's pretty easy, if you guys fall in love by the end of this mission I win and if you don't and continue to have this 'friends with benefits' relationship I win." Tad said. "Also, if you guys kiss or something else I still win."

"Sounds good to me. What do I get if I win?" Dipper asked.

"Whatever you want." Tad shrugged.

Bill grabbed Dipper by his arm and whispered something in Dipper's ear. Dipper then looked at Bill (who was smirking), then at Tad and back at Bill as he returned the smirk.

"If I win you have to paint your purple umbrella yellow." Dipper watched as a terrified expression appeared on Tad's face as he clutched his umbrella. Tad took a deep breath; he couldn't refuse a bet! It was like Bill refusing a deal.

"Okay but if I win Bill has to wear one of those human dresses."

"Alright, bet." Dipper and Tad shook hands while Bill's eyes widen.

"Wait what?! Why?! No I am not wearing a meatsack dress! The hell." Bill said and floated up in the air.

"Easy now Bill, Tad won't win anyway. Right?" Dipper smiled and Bill didn't meet his eye.

"Yeah... right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
60.7K 1.6K 19
Paranormal Liberation War! The event that shook the world of My Hero Academia and turned the entire country of Japan into a lawless land. Many heroes...
10.8K 229 18
After 3 years dipper and Mabel are back at gravity falls. YET the two are drifted apart by second gender and social life, but what will happen when t...
27.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...