venus.

By minitrippie

venus /vee-nuhs/ ; the planet of partnership, love, and beauty. More

epigraph + playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
please read!
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
take me where your heart is.

twelve.

5.5K 391 30
By minitrippie

i'm sorry this is late but i caught writers block halfway through the chapter :(
and i didn't proofread this so excuse the errors please, i'm exhausted❤️.

;

sam and i headed toward the ticket booths, walking rather quickly because the lines were beginning to get longer. when we got closer i could make out the four lines that all lead to booths, sam and i got in the shortest one.

my eyes began to wander all over from interest and excitement. bright lights shined overhead and from different stands, illuminating the open area.

i seen a few families walking past, little kids giggling happily and smudging cotton candy all over themselves. the parents just trudging behind carrying prizes and tickets. other teenagers, like sam and i, out in groups. i also noticed a funnel cake stand not too far from the entrance. and along with the ferris wheel i seen earlier, i spotted other rides that i would definitely be getting on.

the line was moving pretty fast and soon enough we made it to the front. we each paid for our wristbands and a ride pass, so we could skip the lines. i thanked the person working at the booth, and the two of us were on our way.

"should we get our faces painted?" sam questioned, doing her adorable head tilt. i resisted the urge to awe and shrugged.

"i don't know, i kinda wanna play a game first." i answered, eyeing a ballon dart stand not too far away.

"wait! we should get on rides first, and then we can go play games and win prizes and shit. then by the time we burned out, we can go get food?"

"yeah that's sounds like a plan, come on..." i trailed off and gestured for her to take my hand. she grasped it with a smile that i gladly returned.

even though sam walked right beside me, i led the way. i was looking for some variation of an orbiter ride, because it's always been one of my favorites. it was a lot of people in the way but i managed to catch sight of it, with the help of a taller sam. we maneuvered through the crowd and finally got to it, my excitement becoming very evident.

being here was bringing back so much nostalgia.

we handed the ride operator our pass, skipping the line as politely as possible. he told us to find seats, so we did. sam picked out a pair of orange seats for us and we buckled in tightly.

i looked down at my feet, swaying them absentmindedly since they didn't touch the ground.

"i haven't been on one of these in so long, i feel like a little kid," and my face scrunched cutely as i looked over at sam.

"same, i'm finna have so much fun dawg," and she continued to forcefully rock herself in the seat.

i giggled slightly, "i can tell."

the ride operator came over to check our restraints, making sure they were properly secured. he did the same to everyone else and soon the ride began to move.

sam and i held each other's hands until we couldn't, and the chairs were too far apart. i beamed childishly and sam looked below us at the fair grounds as we swung above them. others on the ride were smiling and giggling contagiously, furthering the good vibes. i felt a rush of calmness run through me.

tonight was gonna be fun.

;

sam and i had rode almost every ride at the fair. including bumper cars, a few roller coasters, and the tilt-a-whirl.

sam almost threw up after one particular coaster, so we got on the carousel afterwards to calm down. then we rode the ferris wheel together, and for a minute i felt like i was living in a cliche coming of age story.

now we were on the way to the balloon dart stand that i saw earlier.

"ouu, look at that." sam pointed discretely at a girl we walked past, who had one of those loaded milkshakes in her hand. the ones with a ridiculous amount of candy and whipped cream on top.

"yeah it looks good, but i don't know if i could eat allat shit on it." i said truthfully.

"me neither, i'd have to eat it with someone else." she added and i nodded in agreement.

we continued walking, letting the sounds of the fair fill out the silence. sam spotted the balloon dart stand and brought me in front of her, hand finding its way to my waist, per usual.

"you always do that." i said lowly, not expecting sam to hear it, but she did.

"do what?" she replied.

"you always put your hand on my waist like this, whenever you movin around me or sumthin." i spoke a bit louder this time, so she could hear me easier.

"oh, it's kind of a habit... should i stop? is it uncomfortable?" she asked considerately.

"no it's fine, i was just thinkin' out loud." i gave her a reassuring grin, which she returned.

just as we got closer to the stand, i heard someone call my name. i paused in my tracks and turned around, looking for where it came from. sam looked at me in confusion.

"what you doin?"

"somebody called my name? you ain't hear that?" i asked, looking curiously out into the crowd behind us.

"uhh, no i didn't..." she trailed off, but looked around anyway. i didn't see anyone so i was about to give up and keep walking but they shouted again.

"leilani!" it was clearer this time.

sam and i's heads turned to the left, and it took me a minute to who it was. but i soon recognized the tall mocha colored girl as camille. she was in my pre-calculus class. from what i've gathered during our small conversations during class, she was really smart. and she had a good personality to go with it, a little attitudal, but she was still cool.

i smiled and waved politely, and camille did the same, making her way over to us. sam sighed and pulled me closer with a pout.

"stop lookin' like that, she's cool." i nudged her in the stomach.

"hey lani!" camille greeted me, now close enough to lower her voice.

"hey camille, i didn't think i would see anyone from school here. you here with somebody?" i asked.

"yeah i'm here with a group of friends actually, they kinda wandered off tho..." she trailed off while glancing behind her, probably trying to catch sight of her friends.

she looked back at me and finally noticed sam, who stood quietly tampering with my jacket.

"you here with her?" camille asked me, gesturing to sam.

"yeah, this is sam. sam this is camille." sam looked up and gave a toothless grin. camille smiled back brightly at her, the two silently speaking.

"y'all look adorable together." i could feel sam tense from behind me.

i looked down out of instinct when i felt my cheeks get warm, and i could see sam looking at me from my peripheral.

"um we not together, b-but thank you." i said hesitantly.

"oh i'm sorry. i didn't mean to make y'all uncomfortable, i just thought..." she trailed off, gesturing to our close proximity. sam and i nodded in understanding, letting her know it was fine. 

after a few more minutes of small talk, camille told us she needed to go find her friends. so we said our good-bye's and i let her know i would see her at school. she walked off in the same direction she came from, and sam and i continued walking to our first destination.

"she was nice." sam commented.

"yea she is, i take pre-calc with her." i added.

sam hummed in understanding, swinging our hands loosely as we came up on the balloon dart stand.

"you look cute when you blush." she said casually. i looked at her with a grin and she did the same, squeezing my hand tighter.

"thank you."

;

don't forget to vote and comment, i love y'all <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 1
// based off of real life desires and experiences dee and bowie have been yearning. until they aren't. // sapphic-lesbian
742K 20.8K 40
Twins thats all u need to know
818K 5K 13
Light girlxgirl porn 🀠 (jk, but lesbianism is heavily included) -lesbian fiction written by a lesbian, enjoy :)