Tainted hands

By Gracejenniferanne

Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 13

6.3K 221 53
By Gracejenniferanne

The way she spoke she spoke was with so much intelligence and dignification. She was a woman and a smart intelligent woman. I even found myself smiling at one point which was absorbed to think about. But with her, it was like all my rational thinking sank into nothing. She spoke so brightly about her best friend. I laughed at a few memories as she laughed at a few of mine. I never thought I could talk and have a conversation with anyone.

She was different and in a moment where I brought all my thoughts to reality. Everything clicked. she was a woman with secrets.

"Until we meet again Sparrow."

Her eyes swallowed with horror making a warm feeling corrupt in my chest. Fear is something I always crave and yet on her it is the most beautiful thing on this earth. I didn't waste another minute so I left quickly. But I didn't miss the shade of horror turning into a magnificent shade of anger. It was a familiar thrive what got set into my system putting me in an overdrive. 

I was ready to shred every tear and let every drop of crimson bleed. Everything else was nothing compared to her. Nothing else mattered but killing her. She is the reason why I am like this. She is the reason for the scars on my back.

 She is the reason are dead.

I couldn't believe that I didn't recognise her. She wasn't the little innocent girl I remembered her to be. She was an older despicable woman who was now my enemy... her melodic voice no longer sings it now cries. Her eyes no longer glisten they now darken. The only thing what stays the same is my heart. My heart will only be at ease once she is dead.

And I can't wait to finally kill Angelina Garcia with my tainted hands...

"I gave you another chance to redeem yourself SO WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE?" The boys back ached from the last beating. He had another chance to kill her and yet again he chose not to. It was like something inside of him was just unable to kill her. As much as he hates her family he just can't hate her no matter how much he thrives too.

She was just too precious in this world.

"You should be glad your mother got herself shot because if she saw you now I am sure she would have killed herself just from the disgrace you have made  for yourself." The boy showed no fear as tears dared to spill. The reality of the truth tasted like bitter cud. His mother didn't love him there were no faults to his uncle's claim. The boy did not doubt that if his mother was still alive today. she would probbly let the dreaded bottles and the tainted blades kill her because of him.  "that stepfather of yours did this." The tone from his uncle was now turned into warmth as he saw the demonic eyes turn into an unfamiliar warmth. "if your damn father was still alive and he didn't get himself killed from the devils. You would be a decent son."

The boy had to learn to have thick skin quickly while living here in this dreaded place filled with spoiled walls and rotting floors. But certain things managed to sink through to him. It wasn't a blade or an end to a whip but it was his words.

Those words transformed into a monster.

I bid the horrid bar goodbye and waved the idiots off as I left the dreaded building. I was thankful to be home after the horrible place. Dressing out of the alcohol tainted clothes I hoped into the warmth of my bed. Through all the years I had never felt at ease until now. It was a sunken plan what I thought I would never put into action. I wasn't sure if it was the thought of killing her or remembering her. But my heart has somehow restarted beating at an increased speed. My heart had felt numb for so many years then suddenly tonight it got restarted.

I hadn't been able to feel for so long that I couldn't recognise my feelings. Was this blood lust? Or was this anger? It was an abnormal feeling but for an odd reason did not appear unpleasant.

Instead, it left me craving for more.

And angrily or pleasantly I and no one will ever be able to know why that the last thing I thought of was her...

I breathed in letting my lungs collect all air after my mother forced me to take some of my inhalers. My mind couldn't stop racing from last nights encounter. He tricked me and I in one moment actually began to like the stranger. But somehow I hate Blaze even more as I did before. More annoyingly Jace hadn't called me back since last night. "so how was last night princess I am sorry we left you home alone all last night." Papa apologised as my brothers and mother smiled sympathetically at me. "It's ok I was fine on my own." I smiled as I forced a spoonful of oatmeal into my mouth. "So lil sis are you excited?" I shook his arm off quickly glaring at Diego. "for what?" Juan glared at me for my cold tone. But I was in no mood to play the good and happy daughter. I have the weight of my whole family on my shoulders.

"We have the arranged winter mafia ball coming up soon in two months." The sweet porridge no longer tasted blissful. I hated all of the mafia parties and balls I had to attend too. It was simply a place where men can share their trophy wife's and spoilt children as they showered all of their filthy wealth. the ball wasn't bad for my brothers because they got to play on all of their play boy instincts with all of the spoiled young girls.  This ball was an occasion that I have been dreading since the day I was born.  You only go once you are 18 and now I will have to join my brothers and older cousins on the dreaded occasion. I was glad all my family decided they would never arrange me or any of the girls in my family in an arranged marriage. But still, this ball had no limits and even my father and powerful uncles could not stop everything.

"why is that something I would look forward too?" I let my bitter tone flow through my words. my family seemed unsurprising shocked by my blunt response but my mother somehow looked understanding. "Angelina watch your tone." John snapped at me. I breathed in deeply. Then let the fork I was holding with all my might fall onto the table. "I apologise for my non-composure but why should I feel excited for something that wasn't made for a woman to enjoy?" they all seemed to conflicted to respond. The maids and servers all seemed to understand my response as they only looked at me with sadness.

"Sorry for my troubled out burst but I will now excuse myself." My voice was cold and emotionless. Being a perfect daughter was not in my list of worries now as of right now my only worry was letting a certain blood fall. I closed my bedroom door behind me locking it calmly. "Finally, you are here I was nearly falling asleep on this bed."

I turned around in shock. Jace was laying on my bed with his socks and shoes off. I stormed over to him and used all my strength to whack him across the head with a pillow. "ow what was that for?! I came here risking my life to ask what happened with the sexy stranger." A low grumble rumbled in my chest as I hit him again. "well if you must know what happened with the 'sexy' stranger! That stranger was Blaze and to continue that he knows who I am." his eyes widened and he jumped out of the bed abruptly. "w-what? how?" Jace raced across his words as he started to pace around the room. "I don't know but all I know is that he won't get away." I sighed. "what do you mean? How?" Jace asked dumbfounded.

"he won't get away because I put a tracker on him." Next minute was being twirled around by my dumb best friend. "this is why you are my best friend!" he cheered giddily. "put me down you idiot my family is down stairs." I shouted harshly through my whisper.

"Angelina? Are you ok? Let me in?" my face paled as I heard John and the other triplets on the other side of my door. Jace let go of me like I was on fire causing me crumble down on the floor like a sack of potatoes. which caused a loud thump to echo through my room making brothers knock on my door more harshly. "hide in my cupboard in the closet." Jace quickly departed and ran to my closet faster than any other time I have seen him run.

"yes?" I opened my door greeting my bewildered brothers. "yes? What were you doing?" Juan my most pigheaded brother interrogated me. "nothing I just needed to get away from downstairs." I smiled sadly. "I am sorry for the way I spoke." John and diego smiled before pushing me into a tight hug. "It's ok little one we know how much you hate all of this. But we promise that we will never leave your side the whole night." I smiled through my well to known guilt. "thankyou." I smiled warmly as I hanged my hand on the door. "what are you doing now?" Diego asked quickly. "school work." Juan seemed just as impatient as me as he kept shifting on his feet. "if you like we could get some ice-cream or something?" for a moment I was weak and looked at John with hope.

But I had to listen to my brain and mute my hearts screams. "I am sorry but I need to get this work done. Maybe another time." I shut the door quickly ignoring all of their pleading looks. Even Juan's saddened at my rejection. But through all the years of having to become a stranger rather than a daughter or a sister.

I became numb...

For the rest of the day, we all managed to get all the unknown information about Blaze. We were able to learn his friends his address, everything. "interested in a fun night." I looked at him sceptically. "what does it entail?" he smiled goofily and showed me the deal. "Blaze is going there for a deal. So are we going to show them the almighty Sparrow?"

I then had the same victory smirk as Blaze. Maybe tonight we'll be the end.

Otherwise, game on Blaze. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 13.7K 45
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
463K 11.2K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
1.2M 31.2K 80
//Highest ranking: #4 in happyending// #1 in possessive// Angelina is a 16 years old girl. She is just like her nam...
1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...