The Wings of Love (Ereri/Rire...

AttackOnRiren द्वारा

Levi Ackerman; humanity's finest, in more ways than just a soldier. Petra Ral has a massive crush on Levi Ack... अधिक

Part 1 ~ Fighting.
Part 2 ~ Nosey Business.
Part 3 ~ It's a Girl Thing.
Part 4 ~ Blushes and Butterflies.
Part 5 ~ Kiss My Sass
Part 6 ~ Matchmaker
Part 7 ~ Joking Around
Part 8 ~ Meanwhile inside...
Part 9 ~ Armin's Strategies
Part 10 ~ Take a Bath
Part 11 ~ Chores
Part 12 ~ Life is a Party
Part 13 ~ Party Planners
Part 14 ~ Gay and Proud
Part 15 ~ Maturity in the Survey Corps
Part 16 ~ Drunk in Love
Part 17 ~ A Knock-Out Party
Part 18 ~ Hangovers
Part 19 ~ Frustratitan
Part 20 ~ Danchou
Part 21 ~ Eren
Part 22 ~ Broken Heart
Part 23 ~ Heart in the Mist
Part 24 ~ You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
Part 25 ~ You Punch Like A Girl
Part 26 ~ Forgive But Don't Forget
Part 27 ~ It's Getting Hot In Here
Part 28 ~ Aishiteru
Part 29 ~ Fangirl Frenzy
Part 31 ~ Mission Impossible
Part 32 ~ The First Journey
Part 33 ~ Rock-A-By-Baby
Part 34 ~ Puppet To Fate
Part 35 ~ Good Luck, Break a Leg
Part 36 ~ The Last Leg of the Journey
Part 37 ~ I'd Cross Oceans For You
Part 38 ~ The End
Hey guys!

Part 30 ~ Heart, Cold Like Ice

7.3K 277 257
AttackOnRiren द्वारा

~ The Hallway

Levi marched along the sunlit corridor with a smile on his face, looking out of the arched windows into the grounds beyond. They'd be going on another mission outside again in a few days, and he intended to spend most of that time with Eren. This brief respite he had might be the last he ever spent with Eren; nobody could anticipate what happened outside the walls. He could die at any moment, and so could Eren... his heart twisted as he imagined losing the brunette. Suddenly pattering footsteps approached him from behind and he turned. He was faced with a breathless and blushing Petra, who shyly looked at him from under her eyelashes.

"Hi!" she squeaked, a smile glowing on her delicate features.

"Hey."

Petra blinked at him as if expecting him to say something else. He didn't.

"Er...so, how are you?" she asked awkwardly, tired of waiting for another response.

"Good." Levi answered, his expression blank. Petra stared at him again. Silence enveloped them, and Petra coughed self-consciously.

"Do you want to go out with me...maybe...sometime?" She twisted her hands together uncertainly. Levi watched her indifferently and waited a few seconds before answering.

"Why?"

Petra's mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Because we're basically together! You begged me to stay and kissed me, Levi!"

"No, but I need you..."

Petra cut Levi off with a squeak of happiness.

"I need you too Levi!"

"...I need you for the good of humanity, to protect Eren, our only hope...and I need you as a friend." He finished, looking at her with an almost expressionless face; only his eyes conveyed emotion. However, Petra couldn't decipher whatever lurked in the steely depths that she loved so much, and a fresh wave of pain engulfed her.

She stepped back as if Levi's words had physically pushed her away. Tears filled her eyes.

"You were playing me! For humanity." She said almost mockingly, but tears were already spilling over her flushed cheeks, washing her cynicism away with salt water.

"For humanity." Confirmed Levi, saluting perfectly with a cold look in his eyes, punching his right fist over his heart and slamming his left on his lower back with a satisfying slapping sound. His heart ached to do this to her but he had to...

Petra ran, her heart smashed against the tree that was Levi.

As she rounded the corner of the hallway and glanced back, she saw Levi's shoulders hunched in sadness.

He cares about me after all?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

52.5K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
1.7K 96 24
Levi Ackerman has always been fascinated with a fiery but somewhat charming boy that shares the same maths class as him. Not a day goes by without hi...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...