moonlight | 𝐜. 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

By cedricdeservedbetter

𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏. 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐦
𝐮𝐧- 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱- 𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬- 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞- 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪- 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝟑/𝟒
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞- 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐠𝐠
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞 - 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞- 𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭- 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟑. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧- 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1.2K 42 88
By cedricdeservedbetter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧. She threw the doors to the Great Hall open and made her way into the corridor, making a beeline to the girl's bathroom. 'This couldn't be happening' she thought to herself, 'Not again'. Just before she entered she felt the pressure of a hand on her forearm.

"What do you want Cedric?" Estelle spat as she turned around, hair flying wildly,  automatically knowing who had been following her. She had hoped she had been imaging the noise of feet behind her, but that hope was extremely short-lived.

"Let me explain," he said, his eyes pleading, his hand still on her arm. 

"Hello no," Estelle said, shaking out of his grip and turning around harshly.

Estelle then continued down the corridor, he dress floating behind her and her heels clicking loudly as she went.

Cedric couldn't help but think she looked beautiful, even when she was angry. The dress she was wearing had enchanted him the whole night. It as if he was in a trance, he couldn't take his eyes off of her, much to Cho's dismay. The dress was so beautiful, as was she. The way the slit hit her leg in just the right place, showing skin, but not too much. The was that her hair was down and free, making a halo whenever she danced. She looked like an angel.

Estelle once again burst through some doors, this time entering the courtyard, the place she and Cedric had interacted for one of the very first times.

"Stell please," Estelle heard Cedric call out, apparently he had followed her out here too.

She rolled her eyes at the use of her nickname, why did he still think that he could call her that?

"Don't call me that," Estelle said, sitting down on a stone bench, facing away from Cedric, and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please Estelle, please let me explain," he practically begged.

Estelle let out a sigh, weighing her options in her head, "Fine, sit."

Cedric then sat down next to her, but Estelle still wouldn't look him in the eye. She instead focused on fiddling with the clasp on her shoes, wanting desperately to get them off as they were extremely uncomfortable.

"This isn't an excuse or an apology, but-" Cedric starts but is immediately interrupted by Estelle.

"Then what is it?"

"An explanation... I guess."

"Go on then," Estelle said, making a gesture with her hands, telling him to continue.

"I just, I like you, a lot," Cedric said, his words trailing off at the end.

"Funny way of showing it," Estelle snorted.

"I uh, I know," Estelle glanced over at Cedric for the first time since they had begun talking, and to no surprise, his hand was on the back of his neck. She then turned back around, remembering that she was supposed to be angry.

"I um- I didn't ask you out because I was afraid you were going to reject me. I thought you wouldn't possibly like me and Cho was a safe bet, I mean she practically follows me around."

"So instead of just asking me, taking a chance, you take her to the ball instead?"

"Um, when you put it that way..."

"Yeah. I'm putting it that way," Estelle said, trying desperately to hold in a laugh. 

Estelle couldn't hold it in anymore, she started laughing. She laughed and laughed until she was clutching her stomach, tears pricking at her eyes once more.

"You," Estelle sucked in a breath, "You are positively ridiculous Diggory."

He chuckled awkwardly, "I suppose so."

"There's just one thing I don't understand... why kiss her?"

"I didn't want to. Like at all, honestly. It came out of nowhere, and I didn't even kiss her back."

Estelle just nodded silently, not sure what to think. On one hand, he seemed genuine, like he was truly sorry. On the other hand, she wasn't sure if she wanted this, I mean, he had already hurt her, and they weren't a thing.

"Ced, what exactly are you saying?" Estelle asked after a few minutes.

At this point, the two teens were facing one another, and Cedric looked deep into Estelle's eyes as he gently grabbed one of her manicured hands with his calloused ones.

"Im saying that I like you a lot Stell, way more than a friend and that I want to make this up to you. In any way possible."

"Then kiss me," Estelle said abruptly.

"What-what?" Cedric immediately replied, a blush rising to his cheeks.

"Kiss me, Cedric," Estelle repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"O-okay."

Cedric brought his hand to Estelle's cheek, cupping it softly as if it would break. Estelle felt her eyes flutter closed as she leaned in, her lips coming in contact with Cedric's. At first, the kiss was light and feathery as if they were unsure, but when Estelle pressed her soft lips to Cedric's chapped ones a tiny bit harder, it was like a signal that said 'It's okay. I want this.' and this kiss grew deeper. Estelle's hands made their way from her sides to Cedric's back, running up and down it softly. His one hand stayed on the sider of her face, but the other went to her waist, squeezing gently.

Thie kiss seemed as if it lasted forever, but in reality, it couldn't have been more than three minutes before the two teens pulled apart.

"Wow," Cedric whispered softly, making Estelle giggle.

"Mmhm," Estelle hums, her hands still om Cedric's back.

"You mind if I do that again?" Cedric asks, a smirk growing on his face.

"Be my guest." 

The two teens reconnect their lips, Estelles hands gradually making their way to Cedric's hair.

"Estelle," Cedric whispered as he pulled away once more.

"Yeah Ced?"

"Will you give me another chance? I really really like you, and I just hope that I haven't ruined whatever we had. I want this to work," he said, playing with his hands as he does so.

"Of course I will. I'd be crazy if I didn't," Estelle giggled, bringing her legs under the rest of her body so that she's basically sitting on them, making her a bit taller, and pecking Cedric's lips.

"I think I'm the crazy one, " Cedric laughed.

"Maybe so Diggory," Estelle said with a grin.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~

my election anxiety is going crazy rn, so ive resorted to writing

i also kind of want to start a harry book, what are yalls opinions on that??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 2.3K 39
𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩...
97 4 11
The Tri-Wizard tournament is all that everyone is talking about at Hogwarts and of course Potter's name comes out of the goblet. Katrina Malfoy, the...
37.5K 920 37
Liana Potter goes with her friends to the Quidditch Word Cup this year, but being with the Weasleys doesn't help her forget about her crush on George...
4.6M 131K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...