Gumlee Oneshots (Formerly "Th...

By celestialxskies

Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee have been best friends since preschool. Marshall Lee recently started dating... More

Author's Note
The phone call.
A night in Berlin (TEASER)

The Prince and the Bellhop

7.6K 112 111
By celestialxskies

I hurriedly pack my last pair of smart clothes in that neglected bag. I close the zipper and place the bag on top of the pile of bags I've finished packing. I drape myself over the bags and let out a relieved sigh; I've finally finished packing for my business trip in the Land of Ooo.

I exit the Candy Kingdom in my brand new Rolls Royce, and make my way to the Astral Airport. As soon as I arrive, a lumpy, purple creature with a deep, rich voice gives me the way to the main parking lot. I park the car, smooth out the creases in my pants, and head towards the entrance of the airport.

The airport is ultra crowded and cramped. Each person in the crowd moves as if hands are dragging them this way and that way, pulling their eyes to one thing and then another. Must be a busy day... I ask a security guard for directions to Terminal 5 and get no response. Fool! Do thou not know who is't I am? I am Bubba Gumball, prince of the Candy Kingdom!

At last, I find the terminal, and I board the plane. Almost every seat on the first class section is filled. I take my seat, close my eyes, and wait for the plane to land.

I wake up, and at last, I am in the Land of Ooo. I sleepily get off of my seat, take my bags out of the overhead cabin, and walk towards the exit.

Serenity airport is far less crowded than Astral Airport, to my surprise. I make my way towards the parking lot and call a cab over.

"To the Highland Hotel, please."

-

The cab pulls over in front of the hotel and a beautiful, young concierge takes my hand, slowly helping me out of the car. She has fiery red hair and smooth, yellow skin.

"You must be Mr. Gumball. It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Phoebe. I am the head concierge of the Highland Hotel." She says and bows down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!"

As I unloaded my luggage from the trunk, a young man comes over to help.

"Our bellhop, Mateo, will be helping you with your luggage."

I look behind Phoebe and see a man in a black suit with slicked back black hair and pale, grey skin. He looks awfully familiar...

The man walks forward and smirks devilishly.
Could it be...Marshall? I haven't seen him in years! He looks so... different. He's fit as fuck now. Hell, he even goes by another name now!

But that smirk...that goddamned smirk. It's so distinctive. I just need to hear his voice, then I'll know if it's the man of my dreams.

"Good evening sir! May I take these bags out of your way?" He asks in a foreign accent with an impish smile on his face.

I nod my head yes and hand him the bags. I can see his biceps and back muscles through his white collared shirt as he places the bags on the luggage cart. A pulse starts to grow in my crotch. Goddammit... terrible timing. I try to cover my growing erection, hoping nobody will notice.

Mateo and I wave goodbye to Phoebe, and make our way towards the reception desk. Mateo waits behind me as I check in. At the reception desk, there is a tall and lanky man with lots of hair on his arms. A werewolf, I presume. He's not hiding it very well, not sure if that's his intention. He promptly checks me in to the hotel and Mateo guides me towards the elevator.

We're in the elevator, and Mateo suddenly drops his accent, as we are the only people inside.

"M-Marshall?!"

"Yes Bubba, it's me... I'm surprised at how long it took you to figure this out. Don't you see the fang marks on my neck?" Marshall exclaims.

"Well, to be fair, they're covered by your collar... Plus, you look so different now. The suit, the slicked back hair...the muscles...."

I start to salivate a little, and Marshall notices. Marshall chuckles and grins.

"Why is it so easy to get you all hot and heavy? You've not changed much, Bub... I saw that cute boner you popped earlier, heh..." He says as he inches closer to me and places his hand down my pants.

"Marshall?!"

Shhh.... there's still 6 more floors to go."

He kisses me harshly, and forces my mouth open with his serpent-like tongue. I kiss back, and touch his face lightly with my hands. My hands then trailed down to his chest, where I ran my fingers all over him. I attempt to unbutton his shirt, and he pushes my hands away.

"Not here..." He says with a devilish smirk.

The elevator doors open on floor 12, fortunately with no one behind them.

-

Marshall pushes the cart with my luggage out of the way. He guides me towards my hotel room. It is a large, cream-colored suite with a king sized bed and a bay window.

"Close your eyes..." Marshall says.

I look at him, confused and a bit paranoid, but oblige.

"We have to make this quick, okay Bubs?"

I nod my head vigorously, while keeping my eyes closed.

Marshall is only an inch away from my face. He fills the gap between us by kissing me gently. His soft, pillowy lips brush against mine, and he slowly, but surely, makes his way inside my mouth with his tongue. I kiss back harder as his tongue dances around the inside of my mouth. My fingers run through his luscious black hair, and he pushes me on top of the bed. The bed is soft and smooth, like Marshall's lips; it's perfect for a night of pleasure.

Marshall carefully unbuttons my shirt as he leaves kisses down my face, to my neck. I bite my lips as he works his magic. He licks my neck with his serpentine tongue and leaves hickeys so dark that they're practically impossible to cover up. I let out a small moan, and Marshall giggles.

"You know... you don't HAVE to keep your eyes closed the whole time." Marshall says snarkily.

"Shut up, you dick..."

I get on top of him and take the lead. I quickly and carelessly take his white button-up shirt off. He appears to be a bit shocked at how fast the roles were reversed, but he seems pleasantly surprised at how dominant I can be.

I slowly plant a trail of kisses down his stomach. I pull his trousers and boxers down, and his full erection slaps me in the face. Geez, I forgot how big this man is... His throbbing cock begs for me to please it. I then place my lips on his member and swirl my tongue around his tip. Marshall groans in pleasure and pushes my head down. I take almost his entire cock in my mouth and bob my head up and down, making Marshall moan. "Fuck, Bubba... you're such a good little slut..."

As I work my tongue around his cock, Marshall pulls my pants down and pushes my underwear to the side. He shoves two fingers in his mouth, and without warning me, he slowly pushes one of them all the way in my asshole. I let out a loud moan, and with the other hand, he covers my mouth. His fingers are long and slender; It feels like they're going to burst through my abdomen. He shoves the other finger inside and stretches my asshole out even further, preparing me for what's to come. The moans won't stop coming out, but they're silenced by his large hand.

I keep bobbing my head up and down until he explodes all over my face. His sticky, wet juices flow down my face to my neck. Marshall's already made me cum, but he keeps shoving his fingers in and out, making me cum all over myself. Marshall licks the cum off of my dick and bends me over his knee. He takes off my pants and rubs my ass. Then, he spanks my ass slowly, then quickly, then tremendously faster. He leaves handprints and red marks on my ass. "Goddamn Bubba, your ass is so fat..." Marshall says.

"On your knees."

Marshall spins me around so my back is facing him. He inches closer to my ass and gently licks my asshole. He places a few kisses on it and suddenly shoves his tongue inside.

"Mm... Yes Daddy..." I moan out loud.

He grabs my ass harshly and pushes his tongue in and out of my asshole While working his tongue inside, Marshall jerks me off. The overstimulation causes my legs to quiver, and I can't help but moan every time he pushes his tongue in. I start to cry and whimper out of pleasure, and cum on the bedsheets. I've made such a mess...

"You're just a dirty little whore, aren't you?" Marshall says while grinning.

Marshall turns me over and spreads my skinny legs apart. He looks like a predator admiring his prey with how muscular and beast-like he is now. He thrusts into me, letting out a big sigh. He starts off very slowly so he doesn't hurt me, and then quickens the pace. The sweat drips down his toned body. He gets closer to me while pushing in and out and kisses me.

"Ah, fuck...I'm gonna come." Marshall alerts me.

Marshall gives one final thrust and cums inside me. We both roll over the bed, exhausted and pleasured, and kiss each other.

"I've gotta go babe. Night shift's always understaffed. If you need me, just call and ask for me, okay?" Marshall says

"Okay babe. You'll hear from me soon."

Marshall chuckles, and he's off for his shift. I will DEFINITELY not be calling him in the next five minutes or so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 97 6
Welcome to my AUS i suppose, majority of the stuff that will be in this story is all just going to be about my silly little gaybos Ambrosious and Bal...
83.3K 1.9K 51
2D is finally released from the mental institution
344K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
26.7K 316 9
Exactly what the title says