Raven's DarkNess | ✔

By Eminavi

"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Pack Fashion
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Part I
Chapter Eighteen Part II
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five - Part I
Chapter Thirty Five - Part II
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
What's Next?

Introduction

933 20 10
By Eminavi

NOTE: The actual first chapter comes after this disclaimer but please read the disclaimer! It is very important!  Also, just in case you skip this note, the above is Alpha and pack reference which You WILL need throughout the course of this book. Also slight correction. Alpha Jayce has been replaced by Alpha Neil but I am too lazy to locate the chapter and edit lol.

PERSONAL DISCLAIMER: This book IS a work of fiction and I, THE WRITER OWN ALL rights to it! Please DO NOT try to steal it! All events contained within this book ARE purely fictional and any resemblance to any real event IS purely coincidental! Also, this is copyrighted and lets just face it guys, stealing isn't very nice.

I write in British English.

As with my other books, I WILL NOT be providing a cast for this book. The reason is simple. I am a very imaginative person and I like my readers to be able to imagine and visualise my characters as WHOEVER they want! So, I won't take this away from any of you! Imagine them as whoever you want and whoever tickles your fancy!

There will be mature content and when there is, I will give a warning at the beginning of the chapter for those who are not comfortable with reading such material.

I haven't professionally edited this book so expect some mistakes. Sorry in advance for that.

This book is the third book in The DarkNess Series.

The first book is The DarkNess That Draws Me and the second is The DarkNess Within Me but although, I would personally recommend to read that book first, this book can be read as a standalone. This means you can read either book in whatever order you like.

This is my fourth work on Wattpad and I am very happy, never really thought I would do it. I'm rather lazy. Anyway, my other works on Wattpad are:

The DarkNess That Draws Me

❤️The DarkNess Within Him

❤️ Raven's DarkNess

Secrets & Lies

P.S.: Yes, I do know that I have a very weird/strange/funny/intriguing/unique and somewhat interesting way of naming my books.

Also, which of my other works have you read? Or is this your first time reading my work? Also, where are you from and what time is it there as you're reading this?

Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive. Please, no hate or aggression towards other readers or me, remember, I'm human too.

Also, for the DarkNess Series, this is a reference for Packs and Alphas. You will Sort of need it.

16. Black Blood Pack ~ Alpha Logan.

Note that Alpha Jayce has been replaced by Alpha Neil and this is written in descending order of how big each pack is!!!!

So well that's all. Now please turn over to the next chapter- chapter one to begin the journey! I look forward to meeting you in the comments❤️❤️❤️

~Эмма💕✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
2.4M 103K 36
Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore. --- Run...
71.5K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
836 145 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...