supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[62]

3.6K 196 193
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s i x t y t w o

"You telling me that she'll talk to Ten?" Taeyong smiled softly while conversing with Doyoung.

The man then nodded. "Obviously."

With those words, Taeyong's face dropped and his eyes are no longer glistening. "No."

"She's the one who proposed the deal anyway," Doyoung pointed his fingers. "Don't even try to overreact."

"I'm not overreacting! But it's Ten that we've had a beef for so many years!"

"Shh. You are literally yelling your heart out." A deep sigh came out from Doyoung with a glare. "I understand it. Even I, myself, still hates them. But then Y/N suddenly trust them. The human who never trust easily. Don't you think it's about time we can.. atleast.. trust them a little?"

"Hell no." Yuta appeared with a glass of milk, tossing it on the table without spilling. "I'm not gonna trust him and his team."

"Right?" Taeyong excitedly look to have someone to team with his opinion.

"But I'll let Y/N do it."

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Taeyong slumped in his seat with a pouty lips, not intending to be cute because he's irritated. "You've been protecting Y/N from all the odds yet you'll have to let her go towards Ten?"

"Tell me why are you not worried, Doyoung." Yuta opened up a topic with his brow raised cunningly. "We might have the same reason."

"Because Y/N can easily make them regret life decision."

"Exactly!" Yuta clapped his hand and looked at Taeyong with a proud smile. "Y/N can do that~ Our very short human can do that~"

"This is not the time to be cutie towards her." Doyoung scolded despite having a mutual reaction with Yuta. "Besides Y/N being safe, Ten surely knows about what happened when we left that place."

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah. There's a big possibility that something happened when we left the place. There might be some explosive poisons or what, I don't even care. But that means Ten is also affected."

"But I trust Y/N." Yuta turned serious for once. His eyes narrowing while looking at his two brothers. "I'm sure there's a connection between the two of them and I have no plan of interfering it. We can actually benefit from it and besides, she knows what she's doing."

Meanwhile, you were busy trying to control the water sitting beside Mark. The two of you are at

"Carefully," He leaned close and motioned his head while you try to control a small bubble on your palm. "But hey, don't you think this is not exactly your ability?"

"I'm not sure. Why do you say so?" You turned your head with a splash of water as you accidentally dropped your ability. You quickly scoot back to notice his chin slowly touching your chin.

He innocently looked at you. His eyes are round and his wet hair blocking his eyes a little make it look more endearing. "Why? Did something happen?"

"N-Nothing. You're just.. so close." You looked away.

Mark cleared his throat as he composed himself and create some distance, realizing he has been too comfortable and he regrets it. "Oh, I see."

"So, w-what were you saying again?"

"Oh, I mean.." Mark cleared his throat and focused on making some figure in the pool infront. "I am just weirded out. How can you have almost all the abilities? I mean.. like.. that's not so.. like.. it's not possible- though I am not belittling you! Like—"

"Stop saying 'like'. I get it now." You sighed while looking blankly at the pool. "I don't know too. I have no idea about this kind of life."

"I thought you like reading books about us?"

"My brain is not functioning. I mean, Mark, this is so unrealistic! I did not collect informations like there's a big test tomorrow." You sighed heavily. "Besides, I mostly learned about you guys that time."

He suddenly smirked with an overflowing confidence. "You're that inlove to us since then?"

"Duh. The book I last read before I got into this shit is about all of you, remember?" You rolled your eyes.

"Why are you so hot headed?"

"Uhm, yeah. I have no idea too. Sorry for being like this. I am just stressed." You brushed your hair up with your fingers and sighed. "Maybe-"

"Maybe we should get back in the pool." Mark excitedly pushed you and laughed happily to see you stumbled soon. You were just about to complain when he also went down with a big splash, causing you to flinch at the water. "Does this cool your annoyed head?"

"It's cold!"

"Exactly!" Mark chuckled happily as he controlled the water and splashed it towards you. He tilted his head, laughing, while seeing you make an annoyed face, struggling to control the water. "That's a free trial, Lee Y/N."

"Hey, hey. Do you want to die?" Donghyuck soon jumped in the water without any hesitation to playfully push Mark. "If she lost control, you'll definitely drown."

"Woah, is this really you, Haechan-ah? Teaming up with Y/N? That's so unbelievable." Mark chuckled as he pushed a big wave of water in Donghyuck's direction, accidentally making you wet too. His face drew fear when you stood silentlt there. "Uhm.. shit- Sorry!"

Donghyuck scurried on your back and hid. "Y/N! Like he said! I was teaming up with you!"

"Haech- Donghy- Wo-" Mark sighed heavily. "This is the biggest betrayal of my life."

"Catch this one." You pushed a small amount of water that did not actually hurt Mark.

In fact, it was like a little child's hand who did it.

His face visibly relaxed as he laughed loudly. "Oh, is that it-"

"Woah! Hey! Why is Y/N controlling the whole damn pool?!" The voice from above that came from Doyoung rung loudly, peeking at the balcony as Taeyong and Yuta hurriedly looked downstairs.

Mark instantly panicked as he start to run in the water, not really making any move because water is for.. swimming.

"You look like a duck!" Donghyuck chuckled, his hand repeatedly slapping on your shoulders gently while his honey voice continued to ramble behind your ear.

You innocently looked around and yelp in shock to see the big tidal waves you are producing in the pool. You almost forgot that you can actually do the things you are thinking.

"Okay, now try to calm down." Donghyuck spun you around. Even if he was excited, he still knows his limitation and was replaced with a reassuring smile. "Try to stop now."

Instantly, the waves that caused huge noises quiet down. You awkwadly stood there while scratching the back of your head.

You quickly turned to Mark who seemed relieved now. "I'm sorry Mark. That was meant to be playful but the water-"

Another powerful splash caused you to flinch because of someone jumping in the pool of water.

"Yoohoo!" Jaehyun brushed his hair up with a wide smile. "Isn't the water refreshing?"

"Ah, seriously." Doyoung successfully arrived at the pool area with his hands resting in his hips. "I thought we're gonna have another problem."

"I just.." You scratched your head. "I have no idea."

You suddenly felt some trickle of water in your shoulder and you immediately turned around, seeing only Donghyuck's chest since he was standing behind you. But after thinking deeply about what it was about, you figured out that it was Mark trying to comfort you.

"Hyung!" Mark's voice was the last thing that rung in Doyoung's head and before he knew it, he was pushed by Yuta who's wearing a big grin.

"Nakamoto!" Arriving at the scene last, Taeyong scolded immediately with a tired look. "That's not a great idea. Stop it."

Yuta visibly took one step closer at the pool and crossed his arms. "What do you mean?"

"You keep pushing other people."

"It was just Doyoung I pushed."

"And knowing you," Taeyong raised his brow. "You are gonna keep doing it."

Everyone is quiet, seemingly not daring to interfere the bickering. You can feel that they are unbothered by the two exchanging words yet you are somehow kept getting disturbed by a voice inside you.

Your instincts suddenly told you that Yuta's still up to something.

Yuta smirked, his eyes getting more confident. "Do you have any proof?"

"How the heck will I give you some proof?"

"If you can't give one, I'll do it myself."

Taeyong wore a 'I'm-so-done-with-you' expression. "Huh?"

On a sudden move, Yuta quickly grabbed Taeyong's arm and pulled him forcefully in  the pool. A series of cheers echoed on the place and you noticeably saw Sicheng and Jungwoo calmly arriving at the pool. None of them wants to engage into some prank because it surely hurts in the face to be pushed in the pool without any warning.

"How do we kill him?" Doyoung asked after Taeyong got up against the waves of pool.

"We don't."

"Why is everyone yelling?" Johnny arrive with his eyes still half closed.

There was another silence that made you awkwardly move around the water, aiming to get close towards Sicheng and Jungwoo instead because they are the most peaceful ones here at this moment.

"Because we have a party." Yuta smiled sheepishly as the younger ones, specifically Mark and Donghyuck are cheering on a distance.

"Party abou- Yuta. You are manipulating me to move." Johnny turned stern and you swore you felt even colder in the pool. "Stop."

"That is the party." Yuta smiled cutely, concealing his evil plan.

"You guys are so suspicious," Johnny peeked to see your face and winked, obviously making you fluster in the public because he is that confident guy. "I'm sure something is up with-"

"This is what's up!" Yuta quickly run behind Johnny and forcefully pushed him, together with his power to overwhelm the target and fail to block his power.

"Woah, did Yuta actually pushed Johnny?" Jungwoo mumbled, moving foward in the water and relaxing on the waves.

"What's happening?" Taeil soon appeared with his hair dishevelled from sleep, scratching his eyes aggresively. "You guys are going into pool suddenly."

"Because.." Yuta carefully approached him and linked his arms with Taeil. "This is-"

You literally just blinked your eyes and they are suddenly gone. Panic attacks your whole system with the thought of seeing Yuta and Taeil out of your sight, thinking you could use your ability accidentally and harm them.

However, Sicheng quickly came in your direction and comfortingly tapped your shoulders. "They are still here."

"Really? Whe..re.." You swore it was extremely surprising when Taeil and Yuta rose from the bottom of the pool.

Everyone was in the middle of being worried and having fun, but of course, them having a party is what wins. Aside from Taeyong who seemed to quickly turned worried because it was extremely a dangerous move that they teleported from land to the bottom of the pool.

"Okay, sure." You shook your head in misunderstanding. "What's happening?"

"Taeil hyung teleported once Yuta got a hold of him," Sicheng grinned shortly. "Funny, right? Later I'll have to heal if ever they got bruises. Tss."

"How did.." You shook your head, not really enjoying what's happening. "How did that happen?"

Jungwoo swam back once again towards you while laughing. "Taeil hyung probably noticed that Yuta has been doing that, so he was prepared."

"Atleast I was ready!" Yuta still did not get his lesson and proudly float the water while Taeil look more relieved that his plan worked out.

"Oh yeah. We better stop this water party." Doyoung aggresively shrugged his hair to get off the wet part before preparing to leave when Yuta once again disagreed.

"Nope!" The manipulator properly stood up and started removing his shirt that made you quickly turn around. "Let's-"

"YUTAAAAAA!" Almost everyone yelled in sync from the sudden move of the guy.

Jungwoo quickly covered your sight with his hands, glaring at the older guy from behind. "Can. you. not."

"Uhm.." Yuta scratched the back of his head. "What did I do wrong? I just want to be comfortable in the pool."

~~~

The pool bonding continued anyway even if no one knows what did Yuta ate last night that he's like this today.

It's a big advantage though. Everyone ended up enjoying and to be frank, this was the first time you ever had some bond moments with a large group of people. Obviously, there are ten guys around you, a mixture of mischievous and serious guys. It was unbelievably comfortable.

Back then, everyone is just a home for dread and judgement. Everyone feels like they are judging you in their minds. The only warmth can be felt with your father, who had also passed too.

But maybe, life is really not that bad. Just like right now.

"Y/N-ah." Taeyong sat beside you who's having a quiet time watching them in the corner. "Are you sure about visiting Ten's place? It just doesn't sit right with me."

"I am sure."

"Why?" His pouty lips became visible. "What did you actually see from Ten?"

You smiled gently and tapped his hand. "He's just something who doesn't harm me."

You don't have to know his thoughts. He is upset.

"Hey? Stop pouting. It's somehow heartbreaking." You grinned and fought the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"That's exactly my intention. I want you to feel guilty and don't go to Ten." He huffed, blinking his eyes rapidly.

You jumped in the pool and floated infront of Taeyong who's sitting at the tile. He watched you cautiously while you start to move your limbs to make you float.

"You can just trust me if you don't trust Ten, and I'll do the same for you. You don't have to worry about it so much. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna stay with him or what. I am just gonna talk about what happened when you guys left the place. You can watch me from afar and in that way, I can also protect all of you. That's something not so easy to do but you should try to, okay? I promise I'll be safe." You splashed some small amount of water in him and giggled. "Is that all okay now?"

"Are you sure you're not gonna change your mind that day? I doubt it."

"No. I'm not gonna break your trust." You chuckled, letting the water make you feel cold because it was comforting in some ways.

"Okay, fine." Taeyong suddenly started leaning close which made you awkwardly look around, not being to tell about why is he suddenly like this. "But you can't really make me feel comfortable. There's only one way."

You bit your lip. "And.. that.. is?"

He smirked, his eyes darting into your lips immediately. The cold water flows harder as your heart suffocates you.

You knew what he was trying to convey and for some reasons, you have no idea why do they like to keep doing things like this.

Taeyong whispered while maintaining the eye contact. "A ki-"

"Y/N! Tag! You're it!" Your head spun. It was surely Sicheng's voice near you but on a blink, you were out of your spot, far away from Taeyong and Sicheng.

Everything is confusing, not until Taeil spoke behind you. "She's not the IT! I am protecting her!"

"Wh- What the hell is happening?" You quickly asked.

"Hyung! We're in a freaking game, don't use abilities." Mark frowned, as if he was defeated with a serious game.

Oh. You almost forgot they are playing some kind of chasing games.

"I am not in this game.. wait a minute."

"Okay. I'll not use it." Taeil patted your head. "I just saved Y/N. We can now continue with Winwin still the IT!"

"That's no fun!" The man quickly complained.

You stood there, still processing what is happening while Taeyong was sinking in embarassment since he was still frozen with the position you left.

He was left there, hanging, with his excited heart getting changed into the most embarassed one.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Today's the day you'll meet Ten again, and you can't stop overthinking.

What if that night is the only night he was merciful? What if he'll kill you tonight?

You couldn't think straight, but you know you'll have to hold into your words.

'I trust Ten.'

And you know, somewhere, the guys are watching over you.

You're taking small steps towards an unfamiliar way in order to meet him and his group with the address given by Mai. Surprisingly, she gave you the way without any hesitation. It seems like she's been waiting for it from the very start, actually.

It just feels like everyone knows what's happening except for you, and it scares you.

You took a deep breath arriving at a large house, almost close call to a mansion, and stood infront of the two large doors.

You raised your fist to knock but retreated when a thought kept bugging you. There are six people inside with abilities too, can you face them? Can you even use your ability to protect yourself and the guys somewhere? Can you even talk to the—

"Of course, you can." The doors pushed open and you swore it felt like your soul left in the very moment. Ten was standing there with his face being extremely presentable. "Because you're Lee Y/N."

Like he knows you are coming.

"Ten.." You nervously greeted, bowing timidly.

"I knew you'd come." He pushed the door open while preventing eye contact. "Welcome."

"I thought you can't read my thoughts no more?"

"I really do," He raised his brow shortly. "But I just can't stop knowing your next moves."

"Why?"

"Isn't it informal for a human to keep on standing there?" Lucas' voice was recognizable immediately. He playfully chuckled as he cross his arms. "Oop. Maybe no longer a human. Ten said he can't read your mind which is godly impossible."

For some reasons, it was a warm welcome seeing Lucas even if you loathe him and his group back then.

The whole place was like a castle filled with new dangerously handsome faces.

"Heyyyyy!" Yangyang clapped his hand. "She's here!"

"Hi! I'm Hendery."

"Xiajoun's the name! And it's a pleasure to finally see you!"

"So, what Ten said about the muse's arrivam is true." Another man crafted with godly hands arrived, his eyes narrowing yet his presence is friendly. "Y/N really came."

You wanted to ask about how did he know his name but got reminded that every creature is just against you. So it shouldn't be a wonder how they know that flying name; Lee Y/N.

"How did Ten knew I was coming?" You blinked your eyes rapidly. "Did he invade my privacy? What did he do?!"

"Why is she yelling suddenly?" Hendery mumbled overlapping with Xiajoun's tiny "She didn't even cared about my introduction."

"Instincts. Connection." The man answered shortly, not wanting to spread further. "But anyway, that is now the reason why you're here, right?"

"Have a seat." Kun smirked. "You're officially part of 127 a.k.a. Monster Team and they never visit one's house, unless it's someone worth visiting for."

You were too overwhelmed to answer. Lucas softly put a cup of tea in the table with it's bizarre color of green.

"They sent you here for some questions." Ten looked down, and it was a crunch of guilt and pain to see him like this. You wanted to defend yourself but was cut off when he spoke just few seconds earlier. "Don't worry, I'm willing to give it. For you."

|     |     |     |     |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...