Breathe.

By spokensins

Her heart laid on the pavement of a highway interstate. She never thought she'd see it again, nor did she fin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34

32

540 50 10
By spokensins

I'm back loves! ❤️

Nafessa Williams

"Pleaseee?" I begged again as I followed Toni into her bedroom.

"No Fessa. It isn't finished yet."

"Let me hear something that's finished then."

Toni stopped walking and looked at me. I pouted and she rolled her eyes. "Come on. I'll let you hear something."

I squealed in excitement as she walked around me and down to her studio. We'd made homemade lasagna and it was baking so we had nothing but time right now. She stood over the studio table and turned the computer on before hitting the chair next to her. "Sit."

Walking over, I sat in the chair and watched her log on the computer and go to the files. "What's the song called?"

"Un-break My Heart. It's a slow song, so bare with it but it's my favorite so far. I have more finished. So after this one I'll play more if you still want to hear."

"Ouu okay." She hit play and a slow melody began playing from the many speakers in the room. Soon I heard her voice and I smiled. "Whoa.."

Toni covered her face. "On a scale of 1-10 what do you think? Don't lie either."

"It's amazing." I replied as the song continued. She shook her head and I pulled her towards me and sat her on my lap. "T, this song is amazing."

"You serious Fes? Or are you just saying that to be nice? It's gonna be my first album and it has to be right. My record label needs it by next week and it has to be perfect."

"This song is beautiful Toni. Your voice was literally made for this. You can hear the emotions in your tone. It's great. Why are you being so hard on yourself?"

"I don't know. I just— it's gotta be right Fes."

"And it is. It is perfect."

She looked back at me. "You serious?"

"How many times are you gonna ask?" I giggled before affirming her again. "Yes. I'm serious."

Toni took a deep breath before nodding and looking back at the table in front of us. "Okay good. I just need to make sure. Ya know?"

"With a voice like that... Toni you are about to blow up."

"You think so?"

"I know so. You're amazing."

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it— you inspired it." 

My eyes widened as I pointed at the computer. "Oh wait a minute. Rewind. Let me listen to the lyrics more closely."

She giggled. "Nooo. Just listen to this part for now."

Knowing I wasn't going to win this argument, I gave it up and instead mumbled. "How long until the lasagna is done?"

"At least 30 more minutes."

"Can we listen to more songs after this one then?"

"Only one more." She leaned forward and turned the song off much to my dismay.

"Why'd you turn it off?"

"Because I want you to hear this one a little bit more than I want you to hear Un Break My Heart. Just listen." Toni began clicking different things before a more upbeat sound came blasting out of the speakers. "I thought of you when I wrote this one too."

I began nodding my head to it as she hummed softly. This time I listened more closely to the lyrics.

I'll always think of you
Inside of my private thoughts
I can imagine you
Touching my private parts
And just the thought of you
I can't help but touch myself

She grabbed my hand and placed my fingers in her mouth causing me to lift an eyebrow her way. "Woman, you better stop before the lasagna burns."

"The timers on. We'll hear it."

"No we won't. Not with the music playing."

"Fessa..." She called my name out because I was irritating her.

I laughed. "I'm serious. At least turn the music down."

"Whew, come on. Let's go check on the food."

"I know you aren't mad." I was still laughing.

She cut her eyes at me and got up to leave. "Nope but you are a mood killer. Just an FYI."

Following her out I spoke in humor. "Toni. No. Come back. I didn't mean to."

Toni didn't even look back but instead continued walking into the kitchen. When she got there she pointed at the oven which still had 20 minutes. "All we did was knock out ten minutes."

"Okay. That's a point in your corner. Come here." I tried to grab her but she began walking towards the living room before I could. Following her, I caught her by her waist before she made it to the couch.

She went to catch an attitude and I kissed her before she could. Her hands wrapped around my neck as we made out and I allowed my hands to roam her body until they landed on one of my favorite things on her. Her ass. When she felt my hands she stood on her toes and I picked her up. I laid her on the coach as I disconnected our lips so I could kiss her soft spot. I wondered if I truly still knew this beauty's body like I thought I did. Instinct took over fairly quickly and I found the exact spot that I was looking for.

She gasped when I bit down slightly and moaned. "Shit.."

Her fingers pulled at the bottom of my shirt and I lifted up and pulled it off before helping her take hers off as well. My tongue started at her neck and began laying kisses on top of her breast. Toni pulled my hair back and held it as I did just so she could watch me. I kissed all the way down to her stomach and paused. I looked up at her slightly. "Lift up."

When she lifted, I pulled her shorts down and off of her. She spoke softly. "Didn't you forget something?"

I knew she was talking about the G-String she had on and I chuckled before smirking. "Nah. I didn't. Come here." She lifted up and I connected our lips again as I unsnapped her bra and threw it towards the ground. I wrapped my hand around her neck as we made out, slightly pushing her back down on the couch. When she laid back down, I took her right nipple in my mouth and she moaned out again. I had to squeeze my thighs together to stop myself from devouring this woman like I wanted to. Toni Michelle was going to be the death of me. I'm for sure of that.

Slightly pulling at her right nipple, I went to her left one as I let her neck go and let my hand rest against her mound. As I showed her nipple attention, she began grinding into my hand and I could feel the wet fabric against my fingers. She was squirming but she knew like I knew.

It was almost as if she read my mind because she asked. "Baby... please?"

Letting her left nipple go, I kissed down to her panty line before moving the fabric to the side. Licking through her folds, she jerked slightly and I realized that this moment was pivotal. This was the first time I'd gotten my hands on this woman in years. Oh I was making this one count. I pulled her underwear down, and she lifted up to allow me to get them down all the way. When I pulled them off, I kissed up her legs before laying her right leg over my shoulder. I laid one last kiss on the inside of her thigh before I couldn't contain myself anymore. Toni's scent had gotten sweeter and I finally knew exactly why I'd never let anyone have me in this setting other than her.

I laid my tongue flat against her folds before tightening my hold around her legs just in case. Toni Braxton was a runner back then. Wonder if she still is. I began eating her out, flicking my tongue in and out of her folds. I'd suck on her clit just to feel her catch the chill I knew she always caught.

Her hand gripped on my hair and when I would hit the right spot she'd push me in more. I could feel her juices on my chin and embraced the feeling fully. I'd missed this woman's body more than I'd admit out loud. I slipped two fingers into her wetness and her body arched into my hand. "Fessaaa..."

She caught on to my rhythm and soon her hips were rotating in the same motion as my fingers. Her hands that were in my hair began pulling me upwards and I knew she was close. The leg that I had over my shoulder began to tense as her moans became cuss words. She was close.

I hooked my fingers inside of her as I sucked on her clit one last time before I felt her shaking against me. That didn't stop me and soon she was pushing my head away. "Wait baby. Waittt."

Lifting slightly, I captured her lips in my owns as I swiped two fingers through her wetness. She gasped and clutched on to me. I couldn't help it when I brought my fingers to her mouth to which she quickly sucked on.

Nafessa... this is not your round. It's okay. Just breathe.

Toni let my fingers go with a smirk and she began kissing on my neck. My eyes closed as she did but a sound made us jump. "The food!" We both yelled as I got up and went into the kitchen. Opening the oven, smoke filled the kitchen and I began fanning it away as I turned the oven off. Putting on mitts, when I pulled the lasagna out I noticed it was burnt around the edges. Putting it on the stove top, I fanned the rest of the smoke away and wasn't surprised when Toni's fire alarm began going off.

Looking for the device, I saw it was next to the vents and I turned the stove vents on as I went to fan the smoke away from the fire detector. Finally, I realized I was doing this by myself. I looked towards the couch and saw she wasn't there. Okay... guess I'll struggle alone. After five seconds, the alarm finally stopped and I put the mitt back down on the counter. Toni turned the corner, with a robe on as she tied it at her waist line.

I narrowed my eyes. "Well thanks for the help."

She chuckled at me. "You're welcome." Looking at the food, she laughed harder. "We can just eat the middle because the outside is black."

"I told you the lasagna was going to burn!"

"Oh hush up." She kissed me to silence my protests and I didn't complain one bit when she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
649K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
250K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...