Soulmates

By OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... More

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 9 : Celebration Party
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...

1.4K 25 1
By OrnsteinSlayer

It was 6:05 in the morning. As Emma and Tom had the greatest nights they've ever had. It was slow yet, romantic love that felt for many years on their lives.

Emma slowly opened her eyes. She glanced up and saw Tom still sleeping. Her head was on his chest all night and his right arm was wrapped around her body. feeling his warmth around her.

She smiled softly as she slowly leaned on Tom and gave him a soft peck on the lips as she rested again into his chest as she slowly closed her eyes, taking a sweet wonderful moment.

Soon Tom opened his eyes as he slowly glanced down and saw Emma, softly resting on her head on his chest. He smiled weakly as he kissed her soft-glossy hair above her crown.

Emma flinched lightly as she slowly glance up again and smiled weakly in front of him. they giggled softly as Tom lifted her chin as they both leaned for soft sweet kiss. they both parted as they both stared into each others eyes with out any hesitation.

"I Love you." He whispered softly.

Emma blushed and peck his lips softly as she giggled softly. "I Love you too, Tom." She whispered back.

Tom smiled as they both leaned in for a slow passionate kiss as he pushed her lightly to bed. He smirked as he starts trailing down kisses to her neck down to her chest. making her moaned softly in the morning.

He glanced up and gave her another passionate kiss as he ask for an entrance. Emma immediately obliged and gave in. Their tongues fought for dominance. they let go as both giggled softly.

They got up as they slowly made their way, towards the shower for lovely shower together...

__________

Bonnie was trying contact Emma and Tom but their phones wouldn't answer . "maybe they turned it off" She muttered under her breath.

Suddenly her phone rang and it was Dan. Bonnie picked up the call and answered it.

"Hey Dan."

__________

Tom was just fixing his looks as he grab his lined jacket from her chair. He smiled himself in the mirror before finally making his way to the kitchen, where Emma was preparing breakfast for them both before he leaves the suite.

He opened the door as he made his way towards the other room where the kitchen and Dinning room was located.

He smiled as he finally saw Emma, cooking.

He chuckled under his breath as he let out small joke "Knock-Knock." he smirked.

Emma turned around and giggled at him as she placed down the plate of food from the table. Who's there?"

"Emma Watson." He winked.

Emma giggled softly. "Emma Watson, Who?" She asked curiously.

"Emma watson, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Emma blushed as she went up to Tom gave him passionate kiss. Tom liked the kiss as he kissed her back with full passion. They parted as they both giggled.

"I take that as a Yes then..." He smirked.

Emma laughed while cupping his cheeks "Come on, lets have some breakfast shall we? before you go home. You can't just leave Willow alone on the house, you know?" She said in a sad expression.

Tom almost forgot about Willow. He immediately nodded and kissed her on the lips softy. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Wils," He giggled. As they both went to have a lovely breakfast together...

Soon they both finished their lovely breakfast. And it was time to go. Emma gave his black lined jacket as he smiled and took it on her hands and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Tell Willow, to say Hi for me." She giggled as she held into his warmed hands.

Tom smiled. As he titled her chin to face him. "You got my word Char, I'll make sure of it" He laughed softly as he gave Emma a sweet goodbye kiss and opened the door.

Tom went inside the Elevator and blow a kiss towards her. Emma blushed as she blow back her kiss towards him as the elevator automatically closed itself.

She Shut the door behind as she went stand behind the door. She couldn't believe it

She make true love to Tom and he was finally confessed his true feelings, right before her eyes lastnight, she couldnt believe it! And Now Tom has finally asked her out! guess what... she said 'YES'.

She place her right hand on her chest and went to her bedroom and shut the door behind and starts squealing excitedly like a 12 year old girl.

It was best day of her life...

Tom finally exited his way out of her suite and immediately went back to his car and hopped in. He closed the door as he took deep breath within him and smiled to himself.

He couldn't believe it, he slept and made love to Emma, and now he ask her out to be his boyfriend and guest what, She said Yes. He couldn't believe it, Emma was now officially her girlfriend. time has flown so fast, that he finally fell in love with the girl, he'd worked with for a long time.

Tom compose himself as snapped himself out from his thoughts. He smiled and started the engine and drove his way back to his house.

__________

It was 9:02 in the morning. And Emma was just relaxing herself while watching some television. when suddenly a message pop up from her phone.

She took her phone from her sofa as she immediately click the pop notification message.

"Its from Bonnie." She muttered to herself, as she read the message.

Bonnie: Emma, meet me in the cafe in 10 Am, I'll be waiting for you.

Emma was confused for sec. On why Bonnie wants to meet her. 'Was it urgent?' she asked to herself as she immediately punched the reply.

Emma: Sure Bon, I'll be there at 10.

__________

An hour later. Emma finally arrived on the cafe as she looked around where Bonnie was at. She then noticed few of the people around the cafe were staring in a shock expression. They muttered her name quietly as they all went back to normal conversations. Well except for the kid who was dipping marsh mellows with his hot choco, beside her mom.

'Why is everyone staring at me? Is there something on my face?' She asked herself as she made her way where Bonnie was sitting at.

"Hey Bon." She smiled warmly .

Bonnie stood as she gave Emma some kisses and hugs. And grab Emma's arm and sat beside her immediately.

"Why is everyone staring at me Bon? Is there something on my face?" Emma asked Bonnie.

Bonnie looked from left to right, if anyone was eavesdropping between them. She turned back and glance to Emma"No." she whispered it

"Oh. Then what is it then?" Emma asked.

Bonnie giggled as she whispered some words into Emma's ear. "Check your phone and go to twitter..."

Emma grab her phone out from her bag and immediately click her twitter app. She gasped. As seen a picture of her and Tom when they got out from the restaurant. She looked from left and right if anyone is staring at her.

"So you were having dinner last night, ey? How did it go?" Bonnie teased.

Emma cheeks went redder as she frowned. "I-Uh...Umm..." She couldn't find the exact words to say.

Bonnie chuckled as she knew Emma, was already blushing. She knew something happen between the two last night. "Come on Em, tell me, How did it went?" she asked again.

"I-Uh-Umm... I-It was Great Bon, I had a wonderful time with Tom" She smiled softly as her cheeks went redder as ever.

Bonnie squealed with excitement as she cover her mouth. "So, you two together now?" She whispered.

Emma nodded lightly. Taking it as a Yes.

Bonnie squealed with excitement "Oh my god, I'm so happy for the two of you, Em" she smiled as she gave her best friend warm hug.

"T-Thanks Bon." She smiled softly.

"Does anyone knows about this, besides you, Bon?" she whispered.

Bonnie nodded lightly taking it as Yes. "Dan know's it too... He shared it to me when I was about to call you both."

"Speaking of Dan, were you two together?, you know..." she grinned as she wriggled her brows at Emma.

Emma blushed lightly as she slap Bonnie's arm "What?, No."

Bonnie was confused for a second.

"I mean no... Yes we were together Bon." She paused as she glance from left to right if anyone was eavesdropping with her. She took a deep sighed and continued "But we never slept, My phone just got low bat that's why" She half lied.

Bonnie glared.

"What?" she said as she glared back.

"I don't believe you."

Emma snorted a laughed "You don't believe me? Why then?"

"Because if your really lowbat, why can't I answered Tom, then, hmmm?" she said in a sarcastic tone as she titled her head in a left direction.

Emma looked away as she blushed lightly. 'Bonnie has a point. Crap, How stupid of me, you're so stupid Emma, what a lame excuse.' She said it to herself on her thoughts.

Bonnie immediately caught her. She knew Emma was lying. because she's looking away from her "Aha, So you did Slept with-" Emma cut her off with her hand before she could finished the entire sentence.

"-Tom" She finished without repeating it.

Emma took deep sighed and compose herself. "Bonnie can't we just not discussed it, around here," She sneered. Changing the subject.

Bonnie sighed and agreed with her "Fine. But you better explain it to me later, once we arrive on your suite." she teasingly smile at her.

Emma nodded with the agreement "Fine. If you insist, but you better shut your mouth"

Bonnie squealed and agreed with her "Now off with that. Why don't we order our drinks shall we?" She smiled

Emma smiled back in relief as they both order their drinks as they made their way towards the counter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 164 15
'We found 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. You and I got lost in it.' "We will meet again, won't we?" He whispered into the night sky. In the need of reassuranc...
378K 8.1K 30
When Hermione comes to stay at the Burrow, what will happen when new feelings emerge, old feelings grow, families are introduced and new laws are imp...
72.2K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...
4.2K 162 2
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were ex nemesis-- they loathed each other so much that they eventually fall in to love, thus creating a big change...