𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲...

duncanidahoe द्वारा

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲. in which mollie wilson navigates f... अधिक

𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
not an update
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
not an update 2.0
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢
fourty-eight

fifteen

5.7K 119 40
duncanidahoe द्वारा

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝙂𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙒!"

╚═══════════════════╝

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?" Nas wiggled her eyebrows at Mollie as she leaned towards her, drowning out Miss Shariff who was droning on about the anatomy of a plant.

"You mean setting me up on a rebound date?" Mollie quirked an eyebrow, causing Nas to nod enthusiastically with a grin. But Mollie simply rolled her eyes at this. "Not a chance. Not happening."

"Oh come on, you ruled out most of our options. Plus, we wouldn't set you up with anyone minging."

"That doesn't leave many options then." Mollie mumbled, pointing over towards a group of boys on the other table who were throwing bits of rubber at each other. Despite her excitement to set Mollie up with someone, even Nas' matchmaker face turned up at that.

"I guess you're right. Leave it to me and Missy, we'll find you someone."

"Don't bother." Alya spoke up from opposite the two girls, a smirk on her face. "Just set her up with her brother, heard she likes to keep it in the family."

"Leave it out, would you, Alya?" Nas rolled her eyes, but it was no use as Alya spoke again.

"Tell me again, Mollie, who does that baby belong to? Is it your nephew, your brother, or your kid? It's hard to keep track at this point." She laughed dryly.

"Tell me again, Alya, do you have an off button?" Mollie fired back. "Because all you ever seem to do is spew a load of spiteful bullshit from that big gob of yours."

Nas nudged Mollie in the side suddenly and sharply, clearing her throat to try and alert her that Miss Shariff was approaching their table. "Mol, stop."

"No, I'm sick of her thinking she knows everything. I wanna give Little Miss Perfect a piece of my mind." Mollie shook her head defiantly, eyes fixated on Alya. "You are so full of shit, you know that? Seriously, do you even have a brain inside that big head of yours or is it all just empty space? If you don't shut the-"

"Mollie Wilson!" Miss Shariff's voice brought about an abrupt stop to Mollie's rant, drawing the attention of the whole class. "That kind of language is unacceptable in this classroom."

"Miss, she started it! The gobby cow said-"

"I don't care what she said, you don't use that kind of language and you certainly don't use childish insults like that." The teacher snapped, making the class turn even more silent than it already was. "I expect this kind of behavior from a Year 7, not a Year 12."

"Oh, 'cause you're one to talk about good behavior, aren't you Miss?" Mollie mumbled under her breath sarcastically, loud enough that only Nas and Miss Shariff could actually hear. Nas' eyes widened in horror, while the teacher's jaw tightened.

"That's it. Go to isolation, Mollie." She pointed towards the door, glaring at the girl.

"Whatever." Mollie replied bluntly, getting up from her seat and walking towards the door without another word. At this point, isolation actually sounded like a much better option than having to sit across from Alya's smirking face.

✰ ✰ ✰

𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 someone else enter the room and sit in the isolation booth next to her. But when they cleared their throat, she looked up and couldn't help the soft smile that formed on her face.

"Hey, Riz. What you doing here?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Forgot my homework."

"You? Forgot your homework? Give over." Mollie chuckled, narrowing her eyes at him in disbelief. "What's the real reason?"

"Alright fine. I told Miss that I didn't do my homework, but really I wanted to come and make sure you're alright." He admitted with a half smile, causing Mollie to blush slightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "You've had a rough few weeks and the last thing you needed was my sister making things worse. I'm sorry for what she said."

"You heard?"

"Nas told me. It was way out of order and, like I said, I'm sorry." He said with a genuine tone.

"You don't have to say sorry, Riz. She's her own person, and you shouldn't have to apologise for that." She shrugged, putting down the pen she'd been fiddling with and looking up at him. "She can be a proper bitch though."

Riz let out a laugh. "You should try living with her."

"I'll pass." Mollie replied, scrunching up her face at the very idea. Her and Alya didn't exactly see eye to eye, and she couldn't help but think that living together would probably end in some sort of casualty.

Riz chuckled, before nudging Mollie's foot gently with his own. "Look, forget Alya. I mainly wanted to see how you are. You haven't been in school for a while, and I guess I kind of missed you."

"Oh really?" She quirked an eyebrow at him with a smirk, causing him to roll his eyes at her. "I'm...okay." She spoke tentatively and quietly, though she could tell by the look on his face that he didn't believe her. She sighed and opened her mouth, weirdly not afraid to be honest with him. "It's been rough, I guess. One minute I thought I had everything, and then the next it all came crashing down. And then I had nothing. It sounds dramatic but it felt like my world was falling apart."

"It doesn't sound dramatic at all." He reassured her. "You were hurt, and I think anyone in that situation would feel the same."

"I guess. I just hate feeling weak, you know? I mean, everyone now sees me as the girl who's boyfriend knocked up her brother's girlfriend. I feel like a complete mug."

"You're not a mug, Mol." He shook his head. "And yeah, everyone talks. Today it's about you, tomorrow it'll be about someone else and next week it'll be forgotten completely, that's just how high school works. It's easier said than done, but you've gotta stop being so hard on yourself. No one's life is perfect, and you're not a mug."

"You really think so?" She bit her lip and looked up at him with a hopeful expression.

"I promise." He said reassuringly with a nod.

"Pinky promise?" She asked, holding her finger out in front of him. He rolled his eyes at first, but couldn't help a soft smile from forming on his lips and he wrapped his finger around hers and shook it playfully.

"I pinky promise." He said, the two breaking out into laughter at the childish gesture. When they stopped laughing, Mollie looked to him with a smile.

"Thanks, Riz. I had no idea I needed this, but you've actually made me feel a lot better."

"S'alright. Like I said, I wanted to make sure you were alright." He replied with a coy smile and a small shrug of his shoulders. "Although I won't lie, I was half expecting to have to talk you out of starting a fight on my sister after school. Especially after you got punched by...what was it...a Year 7?"

Mollie rolled her eyes immediately as she reached out to push his shoulder lightly. "I'm never gonna hear the end of that, am I?"

"Nope." He replied cheerily with a smirk, causing Mollie to slump back into her seat with a huff.

"I hate you."

"You tell yourself that." He laughed, causing a pout to appear on Mollie's face. Although it didn't last long as she, too, broke out into a smile and let out a laugh. A comfortable silence fell between the two as Mollie began fiddling with the pen on her desk again. Riz could tell that she still had a lot on her mind, but he was glad that he'd been able to bring a smile to her face even if it was just momentarily.

✰ ✰ ✰
said it once and I'll say it again
I'm in love with Riz Nawaz. that's all.
hope ya enjoyed!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
74.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...