𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 | 𝚔𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚖...

By supersohnic

❝I can even be a villain for you.❞ ━ He only wants her for himself. ─completed: 2020.12.04 More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
author's note
notice
announcement

eleven

1.7K 126 108
By supersohnic

Baby know I'm only you.

Dongmyeong paced back and forth inside the bedroom while calling Dongju's phone for the twentieth time, but still, it wasn't picked up.

"Darn it," Dongmyeong murmured before going out of the bedroom and rushed downstairs.

His mom saw him from the kitchen, so he immediately called him.

"Myeong, is Dongju already home?" she asks the boy.

"He isn't yet," Dongmyeong responded while putting on his shoes. "He might be with Sunwoo and with Giwook. I'll just check him out there."

"Did you try to call either of the two boys?"

"They aren't picking up either," Dongmyeong responded. "I'll be back later, mom. I love you."

"I love you too. Take care, okay?"

"I will!" Dongmyeong shouted back before going out of their house. He then called Seoho.

"Yo, what's up?" Seoho greeted from the other line.

"Is Dongju with you?" Dongmyeong asked directly.

"Only Sunwoo and Giwook are here with us," Seoho responded. "They arrived a few minutes ago. You and Dongju should come over too."

"Dongju hasn't been home since the afternoon and I'm literally worried."

"Wait, what?" Seoho exclaimed. "Have you tried calling him?"

"His phone is only ringing, but he isn't picking up."

"Where could he be at this hour?" Seoho mumbled on the other line. "Let's go find him, okay? Don't worry."

"I'm on the way to your place," Dongmyeong said before ending the call.

"Damn it, Dongju. Why is my chest getting heavy?"

Thursday morning came. On a usual day, it is chaotic inside the apartment of the '98 liners, but today, it is quiet.

Changmin sat on the couch in the living room with a bowl of cereal on his hand. He switched on the television and the news was on air.

"Another flashing news for today, a dead body of a twenty year old male was found on one of the abandoned buildings inside the narrow alleyway at the eight block of ****** Street last night."

"Poor guy," Changmin spoke before shoving a spoonful of cereal inside his mouth.

"It was said that the victim was killed yesterday afternoon using the broken glass that are scattered around the dead body. A deep and long slit on his neck was the cause of the victim's death."

"I thought those kind of killings only happens on movies," Changmin mumbled.

"The victim was recognized as Son Dongju, a twenty year old college student."

Changmin accidentally dropped his bowl of cereal on the floor with his mouth slightly parted open in shock.

"Hey, what was that?" Juyeon asked as he came out of their kitchen to check on Changmin. He then shook his head when he saw the spilled milk and cereals on the floor along with the spoon and bowl.

"H-hey, Juyeon..." Changmin trailed off without even blinking.

"What?" Juyeon asked out of irritation.

"Look at the news."

Juyeon landed his gaze on the television behind him. He then started to read the texts that are on the TV screen.

"Whoever the hell did that to the poor guy is heartless," Juyeon spoke with his eyes still on the news.

"The victim..."

"Who is the victim?"

"It was Son Dongju," Changmin managed to say.

"That Dongju kid?!" Juyeon bursted out. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"What's with the shouting?" Chanhee asked as he entered the living room, still half asleep.

"Where's Kevin? He needs to see this," Juyeon said in a rush as he passed by Chanhee.

Chanhee looked at Juyeon with a confused look. "What's with him?" he asks Changmin as he sat beside him on the couch. "And why there is a spilled milk and cereal here on the floor?"

"Look at the news," Changmin tells him.

"The hell? Why are making me watch that news about crime-"

"The victim was Dongju."

"The victim was- are you serious?! Is that the reason why you spilled your breakfast on the floor?!"

"I was too shocked to the fact that I lose my grip on the bowl that I am holding. Who would do such thing like that?"

"Stop dragging me!" Kevin retorted while Juyeon is pulling him until they reached the living room.

"Look at the freaking news," Juyeon tells him while pointing on the television.

Kevin raised an eyebrow as he watched the news. "So? What's with it?"

"That dead body belongs to Dongju," Juyeon whispered.

"Wait, what?" Kevin asked out of surprise. "How did that happen?"

"It was said that the suspect slit Dongju's neck deeply," Changmin responded.

"Wow," Kevin breathed out.

"I wonder who did that to him," Changmin spoke. "I know that Dongju is an asshole sometimes, but he didn't deserve that."

"Cut the crap," Chanhee said as he turned off the television. "Who still has a number on any of those guys?"

"I don't have any number of the guys," Juyeon tell the boys. "But I have Seojin's number on my phone."

"Call her," Chanhee tells him.

"I'll just clean up the floor," Changmin tells the three boys before he started cleaning up the spilled milk and cereals on the floor.

"Hey, Seojin," Juyeon spoke while his phone is lended on his left ear. "I heard what happened to Dongju just a moment ago and I'm very sorry to hear that."

"Thanks, Juyeon. We found out about it last night," Seojin softly spoke.

"Any clues found that can be used to lead to the suspect?" Juyeon asked.

"It was hard to trace a lead to the suspect because that person did a pretty good job. Kinda creepy because this was the first time that a killing happened in our city."

"You think that it was done by a newcomer here in our city?"

"Maybe? But I'm not sure though. It might be one of the people that we know."

"Maybe it was me," Juyeon jokingly said.

"Don't say that!" Seojin chuckled. "I'll try to call you for any updates about the investigation. I'm glad you called."

"Come on, it was nothing," Juyeon tells her. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Sure thing. Bye, Juyeon."

Juyeon ended the call while biting his lower lip.

"What did she say?" Changmin asked.

"She said that there are no evidences that could lead to the suspect," Juyeon responded. "The crime was done pretty well."

"All I could say is that, the murderer is quite a smart-ass," Chanhee said. "Just like this guy," he added while pointing to Kevin.

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say," he said before going back upstairs.

"I guess, I did a great job then," Kevin mumbled with a smirk on his lips as he entered his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
46.1K 3.6K 27
❝ stop sending me death threats you rat. ❞ +social media au ─completed: oct. 26, 2020
346 17 8
[complete] ❝ please, think of yourself first. ❞ for someone who's always used to putting other in front of him, the word "selfish" doesn't exist in j...
15.9K 636 23
You should be with them, I can't compete. CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY ! Started: 5-4-2020 Officially ended; 19-1-2021