Where's my Alpha? (GirlxGirl)

By xoxEmilyInfinitexox

Riya is known as the dead-end blonde were-wolf from Tribe Roaring Moon. As the only off spring from the elder... More

Where's my Alpha? (GirlxGirl)
[EDITED] Chapter One: Campfire Stories
[EDITED] Chapter Two: Conflict
[EDITED] Chapter Three: Rival Pack
Chapter Four: Clubbing
Author's Notes
Chapter Five: Tribe Snapping Rogues
Chapter Six: Starbucks
Author's Notes 2
Author's Notes 3
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: Arrival
Author's Notes 4
Author's Notes 5
Chapter Ten: Struggles
Bonus Chapter 1.
Author's Notes 6
Chapter Eleven: Starbucks Again
Chapter Twelve: Conversation
Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy
Author's Note 7
Chapter Fourteen: Bonfire and Run
Chapter Fourteen: Rogues
Chapter Fifteen: Anguish
Author's Note 8
Chapter Sixteen: Acceptance
Author's Note 9
Please Read!!!!!
Test

Chapter Nine: Masquerade

14.2K 557 19
By xoxEmilyInfinitexox

Sorry I took some time to update I had some problems with my account. Anyways, forget about that, sit back and enjoy!! :D

Kendra P.O.V

        Either it was my imagination or Vixen had totally got the scent of her mate. And was trying to run in the opposite direction. Then she inhaled deeply as I struggled to pull her foward and she closed her eyes..... and stopped struggling.

        "Vixen- girl.. You okay?"

Vixen P.O.V

        "Yes.. It's.. It's nothing." I shrugged out of Kendra's grip and shuffled foward as if pulled foward by an invisible string. One that was connected to my mate.

        What was I doing?!?! I didn't want- didn't need a mate. My feet had a mind of their own though, and were continuing to slowly walk along Kendra to the doors. And through them.

        Leaning on the wall next to the door was a beautiful girl. With blond hair and a fair complexion she was sleeping, her gentle breaths rocking her shoulders back and forth.... and my mind exploded. If she wasn't my mate I would have passed right by her, never to give her a moments thought. I couldn't help but feel that I wanted to pick her up and carry her away.

        Mine. MINE MINE MINE! My wolf was screaming at me, threatening to phase right then and there to take her. 

        No, no, NO!  I screamed back inwardly to my wolf. I could not let her take control or my wolf would accept my mate and I would be stuck with her. My wolf soothed back Would that be so bad? 

        Yes. Yes it would be.        

        From the position on the wall my mate whimpered. I just wanted to run up and hug and cuddle her to take her pain- Wait NO. I do not, want a mate, I don't want a mate, I don't. Ever.

        Kendra was staring at me like I had grown two pairs of horns so using all my willpower I walked in the direction of the party. Away from my mate. Every step felt like I was shoving splinters into my toenails, and scalding my soul. How could a person possibly be the cause of this? Much less a girl that looked barely into her teens. She couldn't possibly be even close to my age, and I was 18!!! Then Kendra stopped me.

        "No wait, Riya is the were-girl I wanted you to meet. I met her at the club the other night!"

        Everything fell into place. Kendra had gotten my mate's number on a napkin at the club. A rush of white hot possivness flooded my body at that thought. My mate. Mine. Riya is my mate.No, I had to stop referring to her as my mate. 

        My mind flashed back to the napkin in the trash. Why oh why hadn't I taken it?? No. No. No. I would no longer give this girl any thought. We could be friends, and I could let Kendra introduce her but she would be nothing more to me.

Riya P.O.V

        I was having a nightmare where a big wolf, the color of midnight was chasing me.  The wolf was snarling angrily as if it didn't even want to chase me. I tripped and fell over a root and it reared up. I whimpered, not wanting to die, yet not wanting to phase to hurt this wolf. I felt a strange connection to it. Which was the scariest thing of all.

        It glanced at me. As if it just wanted to run away. As if it hadn't wanted to chase me at all. So why did that make me sad? It roared in my face, a single strand of drool like a tear dripped onto my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping for it to just end.

        I woke up to Kendra shaking my shoulder. "Hey girl wake up, there is someone I want you to meet."

        Standing slightly behind Kendra was the most drop dead  gorgeous lady I had ever saw. She had brown eyes, eyes that I felt I was swirling around in melted choclate, wave after wave I was drowning in it. Then she blinked and the drowning stopped. I felt a searing connection between the two of us, as if steel- no iron cables if there was such a thing, connecting the two of us. Silence settled on the both of us  like a fog that dulled the senses. Then Kendra cleared her throat.

        "Riya this is Vixen, Alpha of Tribe Snapping Rogues. Vixen this is Riya, daughter of the Alpha of Tribe Roaring Moon." I stuck my hand out but Vixen just stared at it numbly so I withdrew it awkwardly. Kendra chuckled a little and pretended not to notice.

        "Oh look, over there isn't that Bob? Well I will leave you two to it." Bob indeed. She knew no one in this tribe so the fact she said there was someone named Bob she knew was utter bull.

        "So uhm... glad you could make it?" My voice rose in a question instead of the statement it was supposed to be. Vixen just sort of nodded and stared passed me. C'mon Riya this is your mate. Don't be nervous. Don't make a fool out of yourself. She obviously is trying not to notice how nervous you are. Just ask her about her tribe or something...

        "Sooooo... How is your tribe doing?" Vixen's eyes snappped to mine as if she had just noticed I was there.

        "My Tribe? You mean the outcasts of the bunch?" She growled slightly. Obviously not a good question to ask. Now it was my turn to stand numbly there.

        "And guess who made us the outcasts? None other than your father, Alpha of Tribe Roaring Moon. The other two people of my tribe and I are run down trying to fix the things that your tribe started about us. Now ask me about how me and my tribe is doing." She snapped. I grimaced inwardly. I knew how bad of their tribe was but I didn't know it was this bad.

        "I'm... I'm sorry...." I hung my head ashamed that I had a. Brought this up and b. My tribe had done this to her.

        She looked astonished "You would apologize for your tribe?" Her brown eyes gleamed at me.

        "Yes, Yes I would. If I were in your place I wouldn't be taking it half as well." I smiled ruefully.

        She shook her head as if she didn't understand. "You are one strange person Riya."

        I decided to take that as a compliment. "Thank you!" I gave her one of my warmest smiles. She blinked, totally weirded out.

        I then decided to breach the fact that we are mates "Is it just me or are we m-"

        "Don't say that!" She shushed me by growling. The fact that she had said that stung, like spitting into an open wound. A single tear blossomed into my dry eyes and it burned until it slid down my cheeks. Vixen looked up and her eyes widened.

        "So I guess you reject me then..." I cried even more inwardly, as if my heart had been ripped in half like a piece of paper. Another tear slipped down my cheeks.. and another... and another.

        She looked at me wildly, as if she couldn't bear me crying. It was probably my imagination though. She looked pained as if she wanted to accept me but she wanted to reject me as well...and it hurt.

Vixen P.O.V

        How could I accept or reject this were-girl? I did not want a mate, but the tears that spilled from her beautiful eyes tugged at my heart strings.

        How could I reject this girl? How could I not?

        "So I guess you reject me then..." the words fell from gentle lips and accented the tears falling down her face. I wanted to bury her face in my shoulder and tell her that Yes, yes I accepted her and rejecting her had never crossed my mind. My wolf longed to bury her teeth into Riya's neck and mark her as my own.

        How could I accept this girl? How could I not?

        Tears streamed down her face even more and I longed to kiss each and every one away. Her pain was my own.

        "I.... I never said that-" I cut myself off not sure where I was going with this. I was just so confused.

        She looked up hopefully, her eyes so full of light. I wanted to save that light. "I.... I have to go..." I finished slowly. I took one step away and I couldn't help like feeling I was ripping my soul in two. She whimpered slightly and I wanted to hug her so badly. Instead, I turned and fled knowing that I was leaving the other half of my soul behind. What a coward I was.

        As I ran I thought about it. What an innocent girl she was. Did I even deserve her? It wasn't even that.. I decided. I just didn't want a mate. I was selfish. How could I turn my back on her, the only person from another tribe that didn't think of me as a pathetic wolf. The only one who had apologized on behalf of everybody else. How could I leave her? No, I knew what was best. I knew that the mate bond was strong I just hadn't realized how potent it was. As soon as I could get home and out of her potentcy the sooner I could forget her and get on with my life. Then I realized that I hadn't accepted or rejected her but there was no way I could go back.....

        If I did, I knew there was no way I could leave her again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
119K 10.2K 38
|Featured on WattpadRomanceIN| Published: 14th Feb 2019 Radha's future had been already planned by her parents. According to them, a good house, a g...
11.4K 339 32
For long moments I could not gather my thoughts or my words, so I continued to look into her eyes. I am 17 in a couple of weeks. Giselle has been my...
2.1M 92.8K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...