ONE-SHOTS OF THY HAIKYUU

By ZeldrissLover

Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️... More

Daisuga: i love you..
Iwaoi: my iwa-chan
Bokoaka: Why him and not me?..
Kuroken: yandere
Asanoya omegaverse
Tsukiyama mpreg
Ennotaka: secret Admire
Mattsuhana: sleepover
Kagehina: hurt..
Kunkuni: homophobic
Daisuga: "perfect"
Yakulev: secret 🤫
Kuroken: A MERMAID!?
Bokuaka: my soulmate?
Tsukkiyama: jealous
Ushiten: b-bunny costume
Iwaoi: body? Im more than my body..
Ennotana: your such a flirt.
Asanoya: only for you
Yakulev: cherry blossoms
Kagehina: why?..
Kuroken: scars that never heal
Daisuga: shower
Tuskiyama: your kiss
Bokuaka: my omega!
Iwaoi: hickeys?!
Kuroken: just one more
Asanoya: sick
Mattsuhana: train
A new book!
Ennotaka: allergic
Kagehina: my weird confession
Daisuga: attention
Kuroken: let me love you!
Sakuatsu: i love YOU.
Tsukiyama: whats under your skirt?
Asanoya: fight?!
Bokuaka: move in
Kagehina: your heartbeat.
Iwaoi: ill catch you
Ennotanaka: give me a kiss damn it!
Kuroken: my kitten
Mattsuhana: your such a dork!
Kiyoyachi: this feeling..
Sakuatsu: trust me
Kuroken: promise you'll marry me?
Kunkuni: a-are you cold?
Asanoya: Really ryū?!
Daisuga: THAT ASS
Kagehina: big surprise!
Iwaoi: y-your an omega?!
Bokuaka: this doesn't look like studying...
Yakulev: the sauna
Daisuga: fate
Daisuga: fate pt. 2
Writers block
Iwaoi: iwa-chan...
Tsukiyama: THAT BASTARD!
Asanoya: dont answer it!!!
Sakuatsu: storage closet
Kagehina: kissy?
OK LOOK.

Iwaoi: my oikawa!

7.4K 133 205
By ZeldrissLover

Ok so you know how my second chapter was 'my iwa-Chan'? Well heres 'My Oikawa!' It is NOT a part 2.

One shots are one shots for a reason. Well in my book they are ;)

Iwazumi's pov

Damn it... DAMN IT

Oikawa started dating this STUPID guy. He doesn't treat Oikawa how he should. He's only using Oikawa for his popularity. Classy move.

I can't just go up to Oikawa and tell him that his boyfriend is a stick in the mud. It would be pointless.

The stupid guys name is Hoshi Myojo. And he is the number one person that pisses me off. He dumps Oikawa in the dirt and Shittykawa is still with him? Unbelievable.

I don't think people understand how much I crave to be in Hoshi's shoes. I love Oikawa, as the person he is not the popularity he brings.

I know I've always called Oikawa names but that's just how I care for people. Mainly him. It's tough love. The love I wish I could give to Oikawa but can't because of Hoshi.

How does Oikawa not see it? Maybe he does... maybe he's just putting up with Hoshi for a reason.

I was sitting on the roof top. It was lunch time and me and Oikawa used to always come to this spot, we would laugh and I would Chase him around. It was like we were kids again...

Hoshi doesn't like Oikawa hanging out around me. He hasn't told Oikawa this but he has told me. But no matter what I'll wait her for Oikawa, no matter how long or hard it will be, I will be here.

"Iwa-Chan!!!!" I heard a familiar annoyingly cute person yell.

I was laying down on one of the benches and I looked to my left and saw Oikawa standing over me.

"What are you doing here Oikawa and where's that boyfriend of yours" I said looking back up at the sky.

Oikawa sat by my head.

"Isn't this our spot? We always came here to have lunch!"

"WHEN we would have lunch together" I said. I was kind of mad... Hoshi was taking away Oikawa. And I hated it. I wanted Oikawa all to myself. I know it's selfish but it's just the way I am.

"Heh..." Oikawa said sadly.

Shit...

"I miss hanging out with you Oikawa." I said bluntly

"You do?... I thought I annoyed you.."

"Not really... you never did. I want things to go back to normal Oikawa." I said sitting up. My back was still facing Oikawa.

"I do to iwa-Chan..."

"Why did you decide to date Hoshi?" I said turning around to face Oikawa. My legs were on either side of the bench.

Me and oikawa's eyes finally met... it feels like it's been so long Sense I was able to be lost in his perfect brown eyes..

Oikawa scooted closer... really close.. and rested is head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist to hold him there.

It feels like a dream. It feels to perfect right now. I love it.

We stayed like that in silence, comfortable silence. I dug my face into his hair and tightened my grip.

His hair smelt like cinnamon. I love Oikawas sent...

"Hey iwa-chan..."

"Yea?"

"Do you like Hoshi?"

Do I tell him the truth? Do I tell him that Hoshi is a waste of time?

"I want to know iwa-chan... all I want is for you to be happy... so please tell me"

"No I don't... I don't like him because he doesn't treat you the way you should be treated. He doesn't give you the love you deserve. I hate him because he's taking you away from me." I said hugging Oikawa closer.

He nuzzled his head Into my chest and hummed in response.

"Does he really treat me that bad..?"

I was shocked... Oikawa doesn't notice?! Than the worst thing possible happened. Hoshi.

"Hey babe!" Hoshi said walking up to us. Oikawa quickly scooted away from me. He looked kind of scared..

Hoshi was a kind of tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was handsome, but still Oikawa was more popular. Plus MY Oikawa is way better looking than some blonde asswhole.

"Come on Oikawa let's go." Hoshi said glaring at me. He grabbed Oikawas hand and walked away before I could react.

Oikawa looked behind me with a sad look. I'll get you back Oikawa I promise.

The bell rang and I went back to class. My hand was twitching.. why didn't I take Oikawa back?! He looked sad when he was with Hoshi... he's not the same anymore... I hate this. I hate this all.

I want my Oikawa back.

After school, I was heading to the club room and when I walked in I saw kunimi and kindaichi snuggling (more like kindaichi trapping kunimi) And Oikawa changing.

Oikawa looked at me. I was horrified...

Oikawa had a big bruise on his face... DID HOSHI HIT HIM?!

I walked up to Oikawa furious.

Kindaichi And kunimi must have noticed and left.

I gently touched Oikawas right cheek.. it was a bad bruise... it looked like it hurt...

"Did Hoshi?..." I trailed off.

Oikawa didn't respond... THAT BASTARD!

Oikawa flopped into my arms and I could feel him start to cry... Hoshi made him cry... he made my Oikawa cry....

I'm gonna tip him to shreds...

I wrapped my arms around Oikawa and hugged him closer. I sat down on the bench and pulled Oikawa on my lap.

I looked up at Oikawa, he had a small blush on his face and tears still running down his bruised cheek.

"Oikawa... what's going on?... please tell me!..." I said grabbing his waist and pulling him closer.

"Hoshi... he was mad that I was with you... so he let his anger out on me... I'm sorry iwa-chan.." Oikawa said with more tears running down his face.

I slowly wiped his tears away and held him closer.

"You don't need to apologize.. you did nothing wrong Shittykawa.. I'm sorry I wasn't their for you! I should have been-" I was cut off by Oikawa kissing me

Holy shit... he was kissing me.... I kissed back. Obviously.

I grabbed his waist and held him even CLOSER. Like that was possible.

The kiss told me everything I needed to know. I loved Oikawa. And if I have to I will rip Hoshi apart for putting his hands on Oikawa. My Oikawa!

He broke the kiss and looked down to me. He had a smile on his face and finally looked happy, he was giggling and laughing.

I was finally happy to see Oikawa smile.

"I love you Oikawa" I said pulling Oikawa down for another kiss. He kissed me back and held my face.

I loved him so much. And now he's mine. All mine. I'll show Hoshi and EVERYONE how they should treat Oikawa. Not like they'll get a chance with him while I'm here but they can finally see Oikawas beautiful smile once again.

We broke the kiss again and Oikawa looked at me and smiled

"I love you to iwa-Chan!" Oikawa said tackling me off the bench and lading on my back with Oikawa still on top of me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry iwa-Chan!" Oikawa said looking frantic and worried.

I would usually be mad at Oikawa but right now I just felt extremely happy.

"It's fine Oikawa. I'm just happy to see you smile again.." I said looking at him

He smiled and tackled me again but this time he was on top of me. He jut nuzzled his head into my neck.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was right now.

Me and Oikawa decided to skip out on practice. And leave school

We were walking hand in hand and we were starting to reach the front gate when someone stopped us.

Hoshi.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my boyfriend?!" He said raising his voice at me. "Oikawa get over here now." He said

I could feel Oikawa shake a bit and let go of my hand and was about to walk over when I put and arm out infront of him preventing him from moving and further.

Hoshi looked at me pissed.

"You hit him. You actually put your hands on Shittykawa... MY SHITTYKAWA." I said raising my voice.

I stepped forward. If I had to get into a fight I would. No doubt.

"Give him to me you piece of shit" Hoshi said

"He's not yours anymore. Don't boss him around like he's an object you control and use. He's a human being and you will treat him that way."

Just than Hoshi swung at me. He hit me right in the face.

I was livid at this point. I clenched my first and punched Hoshi square in the nose.

He fell to the floor and held his nose

"If you wanna fight Than I'll fight but your not getting my Oikawa."

Hoshi got back up and I felt Oikawa wrap his arms around me

"Please don't get in a fight it's not worth it.." he whispered in my ear

"OIKAWA" Hoshi yelled

I felt Oikawas grip get tighter

"DONT TELL AT HIM." I retorted.

Oikawa let go knowing I wasn't backing down from this fight. I swung at his stomach and he fell down to the floor coughing.

I grabbed Oikawas hand and left.

We got to my place and I helped Oikawa get cleaned up.

"Iwa-chan.. you didn't have to do that.. you got hurt!" Oikawa said standing between my legs.

I was sitting down on my bed and Oikawa was cleaning me up from my fight.

I didn't answer him. No matter what Oikawa said I didn't regret anything.

After Oikawa finished putting bandages on me he put he put the first aid kit aside and looked at me.

I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him down on the bed.

I was spooning him and lightly kissing his neck.

"Are we dating iwa-chan?"

"I hope we are" I said

Oikawa turned over and kissed me. I kissed back and after we snuggled until we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

I promise no one will ever touch you again Oikawa.

Because your mine now.

Ok so I have a great chapter idea for tomorrow! I really can't wait!

A hint to the chapter is a kuroken! And I'm going to do another fem kenma! I think you guys will like the chapter! Anyway I hope you enjoyed tonight's chapter!

Word count: 1782

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...
4.3K 137 23
Some Haikyuu oneshots I mostly prefer to write hurt comfort since writing is how I process trauma Requests are okay, just no smut. I'm not really com...
61.3K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
41.9K 679 20
Just some innocent, fluffy haikyuu one shots :) ☁️ NO LEMON/ SMUT 🍋 I've written about: Tanaka (1) Oikawa(2) Sugawara(1) Nishinoya (1) Tsukishima(...