All Pøssibility's

By ChatLikesToRead

As Izuku takes his final breaths after a villain attack in the far future, his quirk comes to life as he soon... More

Chapter 2 - perfect friendship
Chapter 3 - got my back
Chapter 4 - Burnt
Chapter 5 - Trainning montage
Chapter 6 - Villainess vigilante

Chapter 1 - First blood

230 7 4
By ChatLikesToRead

[This story will be updated with better spelling and grammar once it's done.]

This has interested me for the longest time, I got the starting idea from a similar story I lost a while ago- LETSA GO!

Izuku's P.O.V

All men where not created equal.

Izuku learned at at the young age for 5 when no signs of a quirk developing showed. Making everyone hate him.

He went through his childhood sobbing after the beatings which got worse and worse.

And worse.

He was soon told to kill himself.

Loosing his dream to be a hero of any kind once all might told him the simple words:

"No."

Izuku didn't move when he saw his best friend stuck in sludge. He watched as the hero's did absolutely nothing to stop what was happening.

He felt relief when bakugo was just barley pulled out by the new hero made of wood.

He felt depressed when he said he was going to go to somewhere other then UA.

He felt sadness when the teacher agreed that it was the best course of action for him to take.

He felt empty when he worked at his new full time cash year job for hours much longer just to get paid the same as his part time co-workers.

He felt devastated when his father came back, only to abuse his poor already lonely mother.

He felt useless when he didn't do anything to stop it.

He felt happy for bakugo as he came first in the sports festival, even though he knew bakugo hated the idea of a pity win.

He froze when bakugo came by his work place with his group of friends that seemed to actually care.

He was grateful bakugo ignored him as if he didn't know him.

Sad that All Might was finally at his limit and couldn't continue work.

He suddenly felt like a shell of what he once was when he got fired and couldn't pay for inko's hospital bills anymore.

Inko died when Izuku was 24.

He didn't cry like he normally would. He just kept striving.

Soon war broke out as the villains called the League of villains teamed up with the yakuza to defeat the worthless hero's.

The worst part was.

They where actually winning.

At the age of 35 Izuku helplessly meddled his way into a small villain role, getting protected from the hero's who only cared about slaughtering anyone who gotten in their way.

So I guess it was the same for villains to.

Age 47 Izuku midoriya was caught in a back ally by some so called hero's.

And this is where we see what happens next...
———————

Shit shit shit shit- dead end-

"OI COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING VILLAIN!" The hero loudly yelled out using his Calais hands to grip him back.

"P-please! I h-have a family!"
"Doesn't matter! This is W A R!" The hero's blood red eyes stared at Izuku for a moment, before widening as he stared at his trembling figure.

"I-Izuku?" Midoriya didn't know how this hero know his name, what what he did know was he had to get out of there. "LET ME GO!" Izuku yelled as he struggled, but to no eval. Instead, a loud bang was all he heard as he felt himself drop to the floor.

"No. Loose. Ends... deku."

"K-kacchan?" Izuku's voice wavered.

Bakugo started to walk away before he heard Izuku's final words. " i'm sure a swan dive off the roof would've been easier than this."
————————-
GAME OVER
[ ]

.

.

.

Loading
[\\\\ ]

.

.

.

[\\\\\\\\\\ ]

.

.

.
Loading complete
[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]

-Main menu-

-Stats
-Start
-Info
-Overall tally

...

"W-what?" Izuku stuttered out, looking at the huge white words in front of him. He looked around to only see the void.

"Uh- oookkk- let's try stats."
He mumbled to himself, the stats option glowing yellow as if selected before moving to a new screen of sorts.

-Stats-

-Name: Izuku midoriya
-Time lived: 47
-run: #1
-brief summary: Ended up as a low level villain.
-Score: 9/1000
[Main Menu]

Izuku found great offense to the fact him livin through a war was considered the worth of 9 points out of 1000. Was it really that bad? Though why the hell was he here anyhow!

"Is this- my quirk?"
He questioned. As soon as he asked the screen moved to info. It was super long- so he just skimmed over. But basically, to him this was his quirk, he would keep playing until he got a perfect 1000 score, which was apparently super hard to get. It all depended on how he died and what he died as.

This quirk he was currently using is also something passed down through the generations once another person had finished, meaning it WAS possible to get a 1000/1000 score, but there was no specific to doing it.

As he muttered about the different possibility's he glanced back at the screen in concern.

"So if I start this 'game' do I start at a certain point, can I choose the point? If so I'd rather not be a baby and have to go through all that bullying again...

more info popped up, a new tab called "ask box" appearing. It soon opened after appearing and his words where typed in and sent. A message of 'come back after your next run for a reply' popped up for a moment before he was left at the main menu once again.

"Cool... guess I should try and start it..."

-Start-
Are you sure you would like to continue?
-yes -no

[yes]

The blank void he was facing before suddenly vanished right before his eyes. Until a blinding light shines through and he shut his eyes tightly before blinking them open.

A... classroom?

He looked around as saw he was in the position as if he was packing his things, when suddenly.

"Well well well if it isn't deku!" Izuku whipped his head around to stare wide eyed at a much younger bakugo katsuki. Izuku quickly took in all his surroundings. "My... middle school?" He quietly said before bakugo and his lackeys came closer.

Bakugo grabbed izuku's hero notebook for the future part 13...

And blew it up.

.

.

.

Like before

"Stop trying so hard to be a hero you useless deku!" Bakugo said as he set his hand on Izuku's shoulder, burning the uniform with his quirk.

"And don't you dare go to UA."

As bakugo went on a tangent about his 'hero uprising' and whatnot. Izuku stood there, still trying to process what was happening. He knew what would happen next.

He knew the words.

'Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life!'
" why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a cork in your next life!"

Izuku's eyes widened. Just like before.

"Got something to say nerd?!"

Izuku suddenly snapped from his utter shock and hardened his eyes, hiding all emotions he had, realizing that he was actually a 47 year old adult in his body, and he could stand up to some little kids insults.

"Actually I do, bakugo."

Bakugo looked shocked, his friends starting to sweat in nervousness.

"Do you realize what would happen if I actually did jump from the roof?" He asked cautiously. Knowing full well what he wanted to say all those years ago.

" your hero career would be the end before it even began." Bakugo took a small step back, as though punched with Izuku's words.

"And to be honest? That's just something I'm willing to risk if you want me dead so badly." Izuku started to walk past them, to the stairwell. Bakugo staying frozen before suddenly turning to watch Izuku go up the stairs.

Izuku suddenly had a plan. And he was going to enjoy every bit this revenge would give him.

He calmly made his way to the roof, going to the edge of the building.

Bakugo slamming the doors open as he started to chase, only to stop as he saw Izuku at the buildings edge. Climbing over at the very second.

"Wh- WAIT DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Exactly what you asked bakugo! I've always wanted a quirk!"

Izuku turned back to look at the ground bellow, seeing a few teachers stare in horror, some calling 911. Some students where watching too.

A few calling out for him to do a flip, which he thought was fucking hilarious.

Before bakugo had time to respond, Izuku got into a ready position. If all those years of war weren't real then that was one HELL of a dream!

And he flipped off the building, a few people screaming in horror as if he was joking or something. Then he hit the pavement.

—————-GAME OVER-—————

-Stats-
-Name: Izuku Midoriya
-Time lived: 13 years old
-run: #2
-Brief Summary: Died out of pure spite, bakugo katsuki never became a hero.
-Score: 13/1000
[Main Menu]

Haha yeah, fuck that guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 34.3K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
928K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...