KHR : The Rainbow Seal

By chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 38: Sky battle

711 24 2
By chinfernluvzzz

Hey readers! This part of the story is really close to the actual manga but with a few fast forwards and a few parts on Yukiko and Dino but all in all, the storyline is still the same somehow. But the next chapter will be something new!! Stay tuned!

Hibari POV

Instead of her, I find Yamamoto Takeshi. He told me that he has lost her because she was too fast for him to catch up in his current condition. Weak herbivore but I couldn't blame him knowing that he is quite injuried himself. What happened to cause such a rash reaction from her?

Yukiko POV

I decided to run away. Away from them so they wont be hurt. When I saw how Xanxus reacts to the ninth, I really feel like killing him but at the same time I feel the immersed joy in me seeing how Vongola fight within themselves. Maybe because I am finally able to see Vongola getting their tribulation of what they done to me. I need to go some open area quickly!! I run with all my might to Namimori park. Doing a quick scan through, I check that there's nobody around. I take Mebowa out and explode all of these anger and hatred I harbor towards Vongola. But while I am doing that, what I dont know that my power are so strong that people within 7 radius are deeply affected by me not until I heard someone yell my name.

" Yukiko sama! Yukiko sama!!! Please grab hold of yourself! I cant hold your power in check anymore!! Please, I beg of you! Yukiko sama!! Look around!" I pause,trying to compress the anger energy within me. Then I started looking around while I am still in flames. Then what I saw is something that makes me hated Vongola more. Because of them, I lost control of my power for instant and bodies laying on the ground covered in blood. Even just a few, they are died because of me...because I lost control. What have I become now?! Who am I?!?

Dino POV

When Yuki chan returns, she look so white..so pale. I ask her but she faked a smile and then go back into her room. What could happen to her? I know that after Kyoya's battle yesterday, she has been like this. Could it be that Kyoya got something to do with this? What could it be? As a brother, I should do something right? " Yuki chan, what happen? Are you alright?" I ask when I knocked her door. " Dino nii, I am just tired..I will be fine after taking some rest. Dont worry..you should worry about Tsuna's fight later on." comes a soft reply. I told her that when she is ready to share, I will be there for her and I left her alone to find Squalo. I have a strong feeling that he knows what had happen to Xanxus and why he uses the ninth to be inside of Mosca. I need to find out more.

Yukiko POV

I feel so apologetic towards Dino nii. Because he is showing concerns to me yet I am not responding to him. I lay on the bed and reflect on my actions so far when I am back to Japan for this ring conflict. So much has happened. Meeting with Ken, Chikusa and Chrome for the first time. Seeing how much everyone grows. Losing control of myself times after time. Tears start to escape from my eyes as I lay on the bed. Who am I?! I push all the blames on Vongola for the lives of people that died because of me...but I didn't realize that they died not because of Vongola but because of me. Because of my power, because of my emotions...

Tonight feels really long...I dont know how long I cried myself to sleep but when I open my eyes again, I saw someone that I knew. That's me.

There is another me. But she is covered in rainbow colours. " Who are you?" I ask her.  She smiles. " Are you acrobalenco?" I ask again. Acrobalenco looks like me as well but how come this time the aura feels so different? She shakes her head.

" Then who are you?" the way she stands and smiles look exactly like me. She smiles again and says," I am you. The you that harbour much hatred and resentful heart towards the Vongola and anyone related to it." this time round, she gives out a resounding laugh. A laugh that penetrate my heart. My knees buckled and I fall down with a loud thud. I keep shaking my head. No..no that's not the way..I...I didn't...

She walks towards me with her version of Mebowa in her hands. She use it to point towards me shoutes,

" You want to know the reason why Mebowa never reveals its soul to you! Because YOU ARE TOO WEAK! Too weak for any great power!! Too weak for the inheritance from the Tomaru bloodline!! But I, full of the energy to kill, should take over what is mine and what you have! Go for a sleep, the kind natured Yukiko Tomaru and LET ME ARISE!" and the next moment everything is black.

By the time I wake up, I realize something. I am trapped inside of my own body....because I can only see my surroundings via a small hole ss if like an eye's size..but my body is never my own....not anymore. I cant control the way I wanted anymore..that's when I heard a voice. " Yukiko, you have lost to your anger, your sadness, your hatred and now they shall all together to consume you inside out." comes the familiar resounding laughters. I push. I push whatever I feel out. But I cant feel anything...I only can hear and see my surroundings in a circle.

" Yukiko sama... Sorry....I couldn't protect you..I have caused you to turn like what happened to Bachina-hime back then..." a soft cry I heard inside. Is this Acrobalenco?! I shoutes but no answer. I keep on shouting and screaming, hoping that everything I feel now is a dream. What does she mean like Bachina?! No!!! It will be okay. Everything will be fine after I wake up. I keep on reassuring myself that everything will be fine and yes, it will be.

The body moves again. To my dressing table where I saw a note via the circle. The body picks it up and I saw what is it the note. It is from Dino nii, he says that he dont bear to wake me up since I am sleeping so soundly. If only he knows. He wishes to talk to me after Tsuna's battle tonight. I begin to move again. Despite I am trying to stop my body, it is useless. Because it went straight to my wardrobe and pick some clothes to try. Then after that it begins to shower as if it is getting ready to go out.  Where are we going?! I yell inside. I heard her reply saying that tonight's goona be a great show.

* time travel to the mid of the sky battle

Tsuna POV

I manage to injure Xanxus somehow even he is very powerful. I am worried. Because all of my friends involved are infected by the poison and can only be cured using the Vongola rings. How am I goona save them when I am stuck in this dangerous situation with Xanxus? I speed up hoping that this battle will be soon over when I heard someone's voice. " Judaime!! I am fine!! Dont worry! Now I am goona fulfill the role of the right hand man by saving others! Leave the rest to me!" Gokudera yells. I sign a sign of relief upon hearing that news.

But I wonder how Gokudera to get help for his storm rings. " In the rainbow element, cloud and storm are linked together. Because without clouds, there wont have a possibility of having a storm. So that's why Hibari help Gokudera. Or another possible reason is that Hibari dont want to own Gokudera any favour during the Mukuro's fight so that's why he assists him." Reborn analysis. At the very least with Gokudera going around to save the others, I feel a heavy stone off from ny chest.

~ 30 minutes later~

Reborn POV

All of them from Tsuna's side has been rescued but their rings are gone. This is getting worrisome. How will Tsuna goona make it? Suddenly, Tsuna fly above Xanxus and forms that sign. Is he goona use that skill now? Just then, Dino arrives with someone that I  thought he has died during the rain battle. He brought Squalo along with him. Dino then begins to explain what happened back then. As he is about to done, Tsuna uses it. The zero point breakthrough. Xanxus is now frozen..is that the end?

As Xanxus is trapped inside by the very negative energy of the break through. I suddenly very compress..like as if someone is sucking my energy away. I turn to see that it is Yukiko..but somehow she seem to be a little off form today. I dont know how should I describe her today but only to say that she is not what she is usually. " The marks on Xanxus's face shows that he suffered this attack before." she said coldly. We all look at her, wondering how she knows this. " That's not zero point breaking though!" yells Squalo. Wait, what does he means by that? Is that mean he saw the actual zero point breaking through before. "She is right. Thats the marks that Xanxus had been attacked by this technique before. But it isnt like that?!" he yells again.

Yukiko begins to ask Squalo what happened and he explains that he was there during the cradle affair. Everyone knows that Xanxus had been put to sleep by the ninth after that event and the marks on his face marked the sleep. And he stops..as if he is hiding something from us. " Hahah!! That's not the real zero point at all!!" Xanxus mocks. " Cause I have see the real one from the old man..."

Tsuna then fly up again and uses something else. A different hand sign. A different atmosphere compared to the first one. " I thought you died! Dont talk like you know anything!" Xanxus yells at Squalo, before he is frozen by Tsuna's version of zero point breakthrough.

Squalo started to explaining what's happened during the cradles affair. As he was  explaining, I keep having this strange feeling about Yukiko. Something is wrong with her, I am sure. But what exactly is wrong with her..I dont know. All I know that she is absorbing too much rainbow energy to herself. Does she know?

At that moment I am not focused because I am paying too much attention on Yukiko, Viper takes this chance to use all seven Vongola rings to melt the ice that Tsuna froze Xanxus with.

Dino POV

The battle ahead is getting tougher and tougher. Tsuna finally manage to froze Xanxus with his attack only that Xanxus has a way out. The ice meals quickly due to the Vongola's ring. That baby from Xanxus's side takes the sky ring away from Tsuna and connects two of the half rings into one. " This is the moment...the moment where the real bloodline will inherit the Vongola's seat!" he calls out. Does that mean he is goona let Xanxus wear and successfully become the Judaime of Vongola?! Cant be.. " He wont be able. He is not one of them." A whisper comes the back. I turned back and see  that something is wrong with Yuki chan..did she just say that eariler on? I look at her but she keeps staring at the screen where it shows the fight between Xanxus and Tsuna.

Did she just say that Xanxus wont be able to be Vongola's Judaime? And what does she mean what she says that Xanxus is not one of them? I thought hard and wonder why did she say such a thing? What happened next was unexpected. Nobody knows why because when that baby put the completed sky ring to Xanxus's finger, he yelled in joy and then puked out blood. He continued to cough out blood as the ring was still on his hand. " Could..could it be...that the ring reject Xanxus?" Tsuna whispers softly. Even he whispers softly, what he said at that moment echoed the entire place. What does Tsuna means by the ring rejects Xanxus?

At that moment, Yuki chan suddenly laughs. She laughs very loudly at them and keep pointing at them. Xanxus then shouted, " So the ring knows!! Shut up!! So what if the ring rejects me?! I may not be that old man's biological son but I am Xanxus!!! Made to be the tenth boss!!" the more he shouted, the more blood he puke and the louder she laughed. What is going on?!? Colonnello san then shouts, " Hey! Explain this somebody!" Xanxus then yelled that nobody will understand what he had gone through to become who he is today and Squalo yelled back that he does.

Tsuna POV

I dont understand what is happening now.. What does that mean that Xanxus is not ninth's biological son?! So that means that Xanxus dont belong to the Vongola's bloodline so the ring rejected him? He lets out a resounding laugh and mocks at Squalo. He said that Squalo is stupid..said that he is just trying to understand him but the fact is that Squalo is not. He didn't know what actually happened during the cradle affair even he had participated in it.

" I KNOW EVERYTHING!! I HEARD EVERYTHING WHEN YOU AND THE NINTH IN THE ROOM!! AND I WITNESSED EVERYTHING SO I KNOW THAT WHAT THAT KID JUST DO ISNT THE REAL ZERO POINT!"  Squalo yells. And thats when the truth is revealed. Squalo told everything he witnessed on that day. He told everyone of what he heard from the ninth and Xanxus that Xanxus isnt his son at all. How he still wanted to follow him because of his murderous fury that is able to conquer the entire Vongola. Xanxus just merely laughs, saying that he is pathetic. He says that all these times he was who he thought to be until he found out the truth. The truth that he can never inherited Vongola. Because of his factor, Xanxus is disqualified for the sky battle. At that moment, I thought everything is coming to an end but little did I expect..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
79.1K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...