Don't Mask, Don't Tell

By MrsNikkiAshley

"Last weekend never happened." That's what Olivia Graham repeatedly told herself after her earth-shattering e... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Artwork
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 11

6.5K 389 204
By MrsNikkiAshley

I unbuckle the seat belt in silence without making any eye contact, leaving Axel guessing.

Swinging open the switchblade door of his sleek Lamborghini, I step out into the cool fall air, crunching my heels on the leaf-strewn concrete. The brisk autumn breeze howls into the night as an earthy aroma fills my nose. I peek my head into his car and look into those mischievous golden eyes, before responding with some sass.

"Thank you!"

His jaw drops as I shut the door behind me, strutting towards my building.

I listen closely as Axel leaps out of his car, running after me. I walk extremely slow, giving him a chance to catch up. I'm internally screaming, thanking the gods that he didn't call my bluff. His arms slip around my waist, pushing my ass against his firm cock, pressing my back into his muscular chest.

Fuck. Me. Now.

He leans over, bending to reach his lips to my ears, gently moving my hair out of his way. "Will you invite me upstairs, so I can fuck you all night long?" He provokingly breathes into my neck, every word coming from his mouth dripping with the promise of orgasms.

My pussy grows excited, begging for me to say yes.

Like I would ever say no to him.

Axel's voice is almost a whisper as his tongue grazes me, sending goosebumps down my spine. His teeth tenderly nibble on my ear, beginning to soak my panties. I need this man inside me, again.

I nod in agreement, turning to face him as his lips hungrily claim mine. His body crashes into me, pinning my back against the cold exterior wall. The limestone scrapes against my skin, interrupting my fantasies, making me painfully aware of how public this make out session is.

I force myself to pull away from his demanding kiss as my pussy lets out a cry.

Horny bitch.

His eyes fill with sadness like a puppy, pleading for a treat. From the few interactions I've had with Axel, I can tell he's very stoic and hides his emotions very well, except for those expressive eyes.

"Why'd you stop, babe?"

I roll my eyes at his latest pet name, "Because Axel, look around!" I throw my hand in the air, showcasing the packed sidewalk, flooded with people. "We should move this inside..."

A switch flips, and Axel is suddenly hyperaware of his surroundings. He looks towards the ground, almost shielding his face. He must've really been caught in the moment for him to leave his trusted cap and shades back in his car. I start to feel guilty for forcing him to chase me, knowing he's now uncomfortable, so I make an attempt to swiftly get us out of view.

I lace my fingers through his, interlocking our hands, pulling him towards my place, entering through the back of my building. He recognizes my efforts to evade the public eye, squeezing my hand and thanking me with his touch.

He can definitely thank me more when we get upstairs.

I waive at Larry, my favorite doorman, while guiding Axel to the elevators. We get into the lift and he breathes a sigh of relief as the doors slowly meet in the middle. I slide my keycard and punch in the number to my floor, selfishly hoping he's still in the mood.

"Are you okay?" I am genuinely considered by his rapid breathing.

He smiles at me nodding, before urgently cupping my face in his tattooed hands, bringing my mouth to his. Axel's tongue breaks the barrier, shoving past my lips, kissing me as though my breath has become the oxygen for his lungs.

I have never in my life been kissed like that. This is the kind of shit movies are made of.

"Thank you, Olivia." He mumbles between our kisses as we slow to our stop.

"It looks like we will both be doing a lot of thanking tonight." I say with a wink as I get off the elevator, heading towards my unit. He follows closely behind, sneaking a cheeky grab of my ass, once again.

"Hey! Enough of that, I have neighbors, ya know?"

He chuckles, before responding, "Well... Maybe we should give them a show?"

Axel's lips ambush mine, smashing my body against the locked front door, attacking me with kisses. The loud bang, most definitely wakes up the entire hall as I push him off of me with an angry glare.

I refuse to give these people more reasons to gossip about me.

"Sorry, I can't help myself, Olivia!" He pouts as I turn my back to him, attempting to unlock the front door.

He totally said my name like that on purpose.

Asshole.

He slinks his hands around my waist, moving his fingers up my skirt, towards my center as electricity travels through me. Axel knows the power he has with his words and his touch. Oh God. My legs turn to jello and I almost forget my nosy neighbors can still see.

I finally get the door to unlock, just in time, before we end up fucking in the hallway. I turn to him as we enter the contemporary foyer, shutting the front door behind us. "Please be quiet, I don't want Eliza to hear us."

A misbehaving smile forms on his face, "But I wanted an introduction with the infamous Eliza Alvarez."

"Absolutely not... I will never allow you two, to be in the same room. That just screams trouble!"

He chuckles and smiles in response. "Challenge accepted."

My eyes grow wider as his mouth begins to open...

Don't you fucking dare!

He bursts out into laughter and I playfully slap his shoulder, telling him to hush and follow me.

"You have a really nice place."

I look over my shoulder smiling and mouthing a thanks in response, feeling proud of my home, pleased that he's impressed.

Eliza and I chose these condos because of the historical significance they represented.

This building wasn't a replica of a brownstone, but more the memory of one. The uniquely arched windows pay homage to the bridge east of Binnen Falls in Prospect Park, while modernizing its historic design. The condo itself is airy with a flowing elegant layout, filled with plenty of natural light.

We make our way through the open space to my bedroom as he reaches for my hand, rounding the corner of the corridor. I swing us both a little too wide and ram Axel straight into my entryway table.

SMACK!

"Fuck!" Axel whisper-shouts in agony. His knee hit the wooden table hard, moving it several inches forward.

Shit...Sorry!

I try to hold back my laughs as he grabs at his leg, silently hopping in place, whispering curse words. I know this isn't the right time, but he honestly looks really cute when he's vulnerable. I mouth a silent apology as I cup my hand over his lips, begging him to be quieter or we'll wake Eliza.

His golden eyes darken, filling with lust and desire as my hand remains on his mouth. I feel his tongue leave his lips, rolling against my palm in a circular motion, just like he did when he went down on me.

I guess his leg is perfectly fine now?

My cheeks flush and my pussy starts to drip as I pull my hand away, flooded with memories of his tongue between my legs.

I'm through playing games, my body wants to suck and fuck and hopefully that'll make up for potentially shattering his kneecap.

Taking charge, I stand on my tip toes, shoving my tongue into his mouth, giving him another taste. Our kiss grows deeper as I begin unbuttoning his white dress shirt and he untucks my blouse. We twirl our tongues together in a secluded bliss, getting lost in each other.

Loud footsteps explode against the hardwood floors, breaking me from my horny trance, almost forgetting we are still in the hallway. I shove Axel into my room, slamming the door behind us.

Eliza's voice echoes throughout our home, "You alright babe?"

I lean my back against the door, holding it shut, staring at Axel. I give him a shut-the-fuck-up glare and he nods in understanding.

Thank you!

"I'm good, Liza. Just a long day at work...I'm actually headed to bed!" I pray my voice sounds more convincing to her.

"Okay, babe. Let me know if you need me!"

Phew. In the clear!

"Oh, and another thing, Liv..." Eliza says with a suspicious smile in her tone.

"Yes?"

"Tell Axel I say hi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 84 12
"Shhhh," he cut me off, his palms spreading on the revealed skin of my abdomen. His index fingers made their way into the waistband of my sweatpants...
3.3K 246 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
135K 1.4K 9
(Preview) "So you admit to seducing me?" Elijah whispered against my neck. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. His soft lips brus...
61.4K 1.6K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...