๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ || ๐๐‘๐˜๐‚๐„...

By Swayboysadore

#COMPLETED Lilliana Wilson is the "Perfect girl". No one ever thought that her and Bryce would be together. S... More

๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ง๐—”๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
Chapter 4 - Going to Hype
Chapter 6 - Public
Chapter 7 - Bryce's Vlog
Chapter 8 - Hate
Chapter 9 - Lunch
Chapter 10 - After Lunch
Chapter 11 - Cuddles
Chapter 12 - TEATALK
Chapter 13 - Live
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Girl's Day
Chapter 16 - Ping-Pong Match
Chapter 17 - Tickle Wars
Chapter 18 - Gymnastics
Chapter 19 - Board Games
Chapter 20 -D'Amelio
Chapter 21 - Reaction
Chapter 22 - Hype House
Chapter 23 - Not Content House
Chapter 24 - Traitor
Chapter 25 - Modeling
Chapter 26 - After Photoshoot
Chapter 27 - Shopping
Chapter 28 - Agency
Chapter 29 - Fight
Chapter 30 - Sad times
Chapter 31 - Sad Times For Me Too
Chapter 32 - Hate
Chapter 33 - Drama
Chapter 34 - New me
Chapter 35 - Hype
Chapter 36 - Terrible
Chapter 37 - James
Chapter 38 - Photoshoot
Chapter 39 - Lixie
Chapter 40 - Beautiful
Chapter 41- Tiktokroom
Chapter 42 - Paparazzi
Chapter 43 - More Drama
Chapter 44 - Going out to Dinner
Chapter 45 - Help
Chapter 46 - Sister Apparel
Chapter 47 - Taylor's Hosue
Chapter 48 - Just Friends?
Chapter 49 - Teach Me
Chapter 50 - The Dixie D'Amelio Show
Chapter 51 - Resolving Drama
Chapter 52 - Famous Birthdays
Chapter 53 - Date Night
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“: EDITING

Chapter 5 - Hype House

8.6K 133 11
By Swayboysadore

"Yo, Bryce, when did you get here," a tall, dark brown-haired boy said. He had a nose piercing and brown eyes. Following behind him was a girl with dirty blonde hair and a darker-skinned boy with black hair and a beard.

The boy with the noise piercing dabbed each of the sway boys after the darker-skinned boy did the same, and the girl just waved at each of them. Then the trio looked at me.

"Who's this?" the pierced boy asked, looking at me, questioning the boys. I was too scared to answer, so I just stood there and looked at him blankly.

"This is my girlfriend, Lilliana, but she goes by whatever variation of it you want," Bryce answered for me. He could sense that I was too nervous to answer.

I saw the pierced boy's face go from confusion to pure happiness. He ran over to me with a large grin on his face and lifted me into a tight hug.

"I'm Taylor. The boys told me all about you, the girl who's making Bryce such a simp. I thought they made you up. I am so happy to meet you," he says, putting me down.

I smile and then say, " I am happy to meet you too," giving him another hug. The blonde girl comes forward, hugging me.

"I'm Kellie. It's nice to meet you," she said, smiling at me.

"You too," I responded. The dark-skinned boy comes forward and hugs me. "I'm Nate," He says.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Nate," I say. "You too," Nate says.

As soon as I finished, I felt Bryce pull me close to him, and then drag me to the middle of the yard. "This is my girlfriend, Lilliana. She doesn't have social media, so she doesn't know who you guys are, so you have to tell her your name. Isn't she hot? I for sure pulled," he shouts with a smirk. I slap him on the chess for the remark that he made. Me doing so, just made him smile wider.

I turn towards them with my hand still around Bryce's waist, giving them an awkward smile. When I look around, I see everyone with huge smiles on their face. They all look happy to meet me.

Most people smile at me as they pass by, and I feel that nervous feeling goes away. They wanted to give me relief. A blonde boy and a black-haired boy shove a camera in our faces. Followed behind them were two girls who looked very dissatisfied with the boys.

"Is Bryce Hall a simp?" the black-haired boy asked.

"Yeah, when did Bryce Hall have a girlfriend?" the blond one asks.

I see Bryce laugh at the boy's antics, "This is Lilliana. We started dating about six months ago," he answers proudly.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys," I say nervously, facing them while hugging Bryce.

"You guys are making her feel flustered with the camera in her face, guys," the brown girl says, hugging the black hair boy's waist.

"Yeah, babe, stop it, we don't want to scare her off," the other girl says, hugging the blonde boy.

"Fine," the boys say, putting the cameras down.

"I'm Thomas, and this is my girlfriend Mia," he says, talking about the girl attached to his waist.

"Hi, as you know by now, I'm Lilliana," I smile.

"I'm Kouvr, and this is my boyfriend, Alex," the other couple said.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I responded. I see Bryce smile down at me. He loves it when I'm social because he is usually the social one.

"Hey, can you and the rest of the girls, can you guys get Liana a bathing suit," he said with a smirk looking at me. I shove his shoulder because he knows I hate wearing bathing suits in front of people.

"Yeah, sure," Mia said, taking my hand and pulling me towards her and Kouvr.

"Come on, girls, and Larry, we're gonna find Lilliana a bathing suit," she shouts loud enough for them to hear. A bunch of unknown girls come running over. I follow them inside before looking back at Bryce and seeing him talking to a bunch of guys. I smile and then enter the mansion once again.

I follow the girls through the unfamiliar halls and up the stairs holding Mia's hand for comfort. I hear the girl from earlier plus that guy whom I'm pretty sure was gay talking. I'm not really in the conversation, and if I was talking honestly, I had no idea what they were saying. That was until I heard a black-haired girl who looked pretty young with light freckles on her nose ask me a question making me snap out of my gaze.

"Uhh...what you say?" I say nervously, looking at her with a smile. She smiled at me, making me feel better. " I was wondering. If you wanted a specific type of bathing suit or color," she asked sweetly, sensing my nervous demeanor.

"No, I'll wear whatever it doesn't matter to me," I say, losing some of my nervousness, but still being fairly prominent in my voice.

"Ok," she responds with a smile. "Yes, we're gonna make Bryce squeal," the guy says.

"Umm..." I stop dead in my tracks, holding onto Mia's hand. I see everyone stop and turn around, confused.

"I don't know anybody's name besides Mia and Kouvr," I say, looking around at them.

"Well, this is Charli and Dixie. They are sisters, and this is Larry and Nikita. As you know, this is Kouvr, then next to her are Olivia and Kelliane. Then we got Addison," says Mia.

"Wow, that's a lot," I say with a laugh making everyone around laugh too.

"Here we are," Kouvr says, making everybody snap their gaze. Mia steps forward, letting go of my hand and putting in a password to unlock the door. I notice Larray, Nikita, and Charli twerking in the camera as she types it in, making me chuckle at them.

"I think you're the same size as me, so we're gonna look for a bathing suit in here," she says with a smile.

"Thank you guys for helping me," I say, with a smile." No problem," they all say.

"Now sit right here girlie, we're gonna make you look hot," Larry says with a smile.

"Yes, you're going to look great, "Nikita says.

"Yes," Charli says excitedly. Mia, Charli, Larray, and Nikita enter Mia's closet looking for a bathing suit.

"Are they always like that?" I ask the rest of the girls. They all laugh at my reaction.

"Try living with Charli," Dixie says jokingly, making the girls and me laugh.

"No, not in a bad way. I like them. They make me laugh," I say.

"Well, that is because you're one of them," Addison says with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused about what she was saying.

"You are energetic and happy like them. Just right, now you're shy because you don't know us," Addison says.

"How would you know?" I ask her, still confused.

"The boys told everyone about you last week. They couldn't stop talking about how nice, energetic, and sweet you were. They care about you," she says with a smile.

"Yeah, they're like my brothers. I've been living with them for about three months. They're my family," I say, looking at the girls with a smile.

"Aww, that's sweet, kinda like Nate, Taylor, and I," Kelliane says with a smile.

"Yeah, in a way, I guess we are," I say with a smile.

"We got the perfect one," Charli says, walking out of the closet. "Here you go," she says, handing it to me with a smile.

"You can try it on in the bathroom over there," Kouvr says, pointing.

"Thanks again," I said with a smile. They smiled back, and I entered the bathroom, locking the door.

Bathing Suit

I put on the bathing suit and looked in the mirror. Immediately I felt insecure. I mean, the girls out there had perfect bodies. On the other hand, I always felt too skinny or too fat. I couldn't compete with the girls out there. I hated showing off my body. I felt as if my boobs were too small or my butt wasn't big enough. I couldn't do it.

You got this, Lilliana. I said, trying to make myself get out of the bathroom, but I couldn't. Ugh, why do I have to do ugly I just wanted a nice body.

"You ready, Lilli," I heard Dixie yell.

"Yeah, I will be out in a second," I shouted back.

"Is there something wrong with the bathing suit? We can get you a new one." I heard Charli shout.

Why did those sisters have to be so darn sweet? Now I felt guilty for not getting out. I didn't want to tell them about my insecurities. They would think I was weird and look at me differently. I had to come up with an excuse.

"Sorry, I was putting my hair up. I will go down in a second," I responded.

"Ok, no rush," Mia says.

I quickly take off the hair tie and put up my hair in a lazy bun, making my excuse look good. Then I whisked down all the bits sticking up. I fold all my clothes and then put them in piles in the Conner. I reach for the door handle twisting it to get out.

Hair

When I entered the room again, I saw everyone now dressed in bathing suits. Did I take that long? I see all their eyes look at me once the door closes. I see them all smile.

"You look like a bad bitch" Nikita shouts. I smile and then laugh at her statement.

" I might just go straight for you," Larry adds. The joke makes even more people laugh at the comment.

"Too late, she's my mom," Charli says, then runs over and entangles me in a hug. I returned and laughed since she was taller than me. I let go, and Charli laughs, then jumps back on the bed.

"Beautiful," Mia says. Kouvr nods, then says, "Too hot for my eyes," then covers them with one hand. She gently spread her fingers apart so she could still look at me with one eye making me laugh. "Perfection," Olivia adds. "Gorgeous," Kelliane says with a smile.

"God's work of art," Addison says, making me laugh again. "Wow, you're hot, come here, wifey," Dixie says.

"You guys are too sweet but are you sure? Look at you guys now that's what I call hot," I say, as I walk over and sit next to Dixie, hugging her. They all laugh at my comment.

"Now, let's go swimming," Kouvr yells excitedly.

I walk through the same halls, but this time it's not as big and scary as I remember. It's different this time. I am engaged in the conversation adding comments whenever I feel like they're needed. I'm happy and laughing with a smile on my face. I was not slouching around, walking with my head down. Instead of holding Mia's hand for comfort, I'm holding Charli's hand while hugging Dixie's side. I was laughing at what Larray said. I didn't even notice we were already outside.

I sat down on the lounge chairs with the rest of the girls and Larray as we continued our conversation."You did dance?" Charli says with excitement in her voice. I don't even know how the conversation got to this point. The truth was the group was talking about all kinds of things.

" Well, I did gymnastics, but I did contemporary dancing and hip-hop for about three years before I stopped and went back to gymnastics," I said with a smile.

"I did dancing too," she says. I laughed at Charli, and one was getting on amazingly. Addison, Charli, and I were currently in our little conversation while the rest of the group was in a different chat.

"I also did gymnastics," Addison says with a smile.

"That's so cool," I say.

"We should do some now," Charli says with a smile.

"Ok," Addison and I say.

We all got up and walked a little bit away from the group. We needed room for all of us to practice.

"Here should be good," Addison says.

We were laughing and having fun. We did flips, cartwheels, handstands, and splits. I did an ariel, which I hadn't done in a while, followed by a couple of backhandsprings. I joked and chased Charli in a backbend making the three of us laugh. We didn't even notice everyone was staring at us, doing a bunch of tricks.

"You should do one of your old routines," Charli says.

"I don't know, I haven't done it in a while," I told them.

"Come on, please," Addison said with an adorable pouty face, and Charli followed along after her.

" Fine, I'll only do the first part," I say.

"Deal," she says with a smile.

Lilliana's Dance

(Since she is outside there is no music just dancing)

I finished, followed by claps. I looked up and noticed everyone was staring at me, Addison, and Charli.

"When do all of you guys come over here," I asked, confused.

"Yeah, last time I checked, you guys were over there talking," Addison said. Making Charli and I nod in agreement.

"We came over when we saw you guys doing backflips. We wanted to see what you guys were doing, so we came over," Nick said.

" We tried to talk, but you guys couldn't hear us over your loud laughing,'' Josh added, with an annoying smirk making sure to say it loud with more energy, to annoy me. He knows I hate my laugh because it is loud and anxious. I shoved his shoulder, and he pushed mine back.

"You're so mean to me, Joshy,'' I say, crossing my arms in a babyish way, making everyone laugh.

"I mean to you. You just shoved me because you have a loud and annoying laugh," Josh said, being annoying. I punched him in the stomach.

"Bryce, your girlfriend, is assaulting me." He yells, knowing everyone is watching us fight.

Bryce laughs and walks over to me, and pecks my lips. Then squeezes me into one of his loving hugs swaying me back and forth. I smile, then turn around and stick my tongue out at Josh, making everyone around us laugh. Josh flips me off and walks off with a group of people.

Josh was like my older brother. He treated me like his younger sister even if I was older than him by a year since he was 18 and I was 19. The height did help with people thinking Josh was older. I was only 5'2. We would fight, but at the end of the day, I still loved him.

"Come swim with me, princess," Bryce says. I smile and then nod my head.

We stayed at the house for a couple more hours. I met the rest of the hype house people. It was awkward meeting Chase due to the drama, but I shrugged it off and hugged him. Before leaving, I got all the girls, and Larry's numbers before heading back to Sway and giving them hugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 16.1K 89
No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to social media, quiet, no drugs, no alcohol, no...
222K 3K 129
Lydia Hall, Sister of Bryce Hall decides to move into the sway house, she's been clean for 4 months now and hasn't thought about drugs in a while. W...
318K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
29.2K 440 42
READ "unexpected decision" AND "college life" FIRST! After the former sway house bursts into flames, our dearest Nicole in the hospital while the oth...