Bullets And Lust

Af SheGoofyTho

Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lus... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One

3.4K 110 4
Af SheGoofyTho

Chapter Twenty One: The Miracle Of Life

1 week later

"I'm so tired". Shantel complains. "And my stomach hurts, I might be hungry".

"You just ate though, not even an hour ago".

"An hour is a long ass time".

Na'sir was doing his baby talk in the stroller as we push him through another store. We haven't went shopping in forever and we both needed things for ourselves and our babies.

"How does it feel to be engaged?". She asks going through the clothing rack in front of her.

I look at the beautiful engagement ring on my finger. A smile makes it way across my face. I honestly didn't know how to answer that question. Everything felt normal still but in a way I was excited.

"It feels, I can't really explain it but it's a good feeling, I still have butterflies just thinking about it". I blush as I remember the engagement.

"I'm just happy you guys are finally happy, this drama shit is for the birds".

"Speaking about Drama, when is Maurice going to call it quits with his wife?". I ask her.

Her smile instantly fades. "He's not, I didn't tell you this because you had a lot going on but he wanted me to get an abortion, he claims I was trying to set him up but eventually he came around, he told me he's going to be there for the baby but he's not leaving his wife or son behind".

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overstep". I apologize.

"You're not overstepping though, I should of knew something was off about him, I just didn't go with my gut feeling, whole time home boy is married with a family and if I didn't get pregnant then he probably wouldn't have told me". She throws a shirt into her cart angrily.

"He's an asshole, if you want me to beat his ass you know all you have to do is say go". I assure her.

She gives me a nod. "If I don't beat you to it".

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"Summer!". Shantel yells my name.

I place a sleeping Na'sir inside his crib and make my way downstairs. When I get to the kitchen, I see water on the floor and a panic on Shantel's face.

"Oh my god, your water broke!". I run towards her, helping her stand up a little. "Damien!". I scream.

"I'm in labor, not deaf". She retorts giving me a mug.

Damien bolts into the kitchen with his gun in hand. "What happened?". He asks confused.

"Well apparently I'm about to get shot while having a baby". She squeezes my hand tightly.

"We have to get her to the hospital". I point towards the gun. "And put that shit away right now before you scare her".

Damien places the gun inside of the kitchen draw and grabs his car keys off the table. He was being so paranoid lately. It scares me sometimes even though I know he's just trying his best to protect us.

"I'm going to get Na'sir ready to go with us to the hospital". Damien says walking towards the stairs.

"No!". Shantel screams. "I can't go to the hospital".

"Why the hell not?". Damien asks her raising an eyebrow in the process.

"Yeah? Why not?".

She places my hand under her dress and I felt wet hair. But we waxed so I know for a fact it wasn't because of her vagina. Then the realization hit me.

"Oh my god Shantel you're crowning!!". I scream. "Damien help me lay her down". He rushes over.

"What the hell does crowning mean!?". He asks in a panic.

"The baby's head is trying to come out".

"I feel like I'm about to pass out". He replies shaking his head in the process.

"You better not, stay here with her while I go grab a few things". I tell him.

Shantel screams out in pain. "It hurts so bad, I'm never having sex again!".

I run to the living room closet and grab a clean sheet with a clean towel. I then place it under Shantel as I catch some clean luke warm water into a large bowl.

"Damien call 911 on the phone, I need their help to deliver this baby". He quickly fumbles inside his pocket until he pulls out his iPhone 11 and dials 911.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"She's so beautiful". I compliment my god daughter.

"Thank you". Shantel answers as she continues to admire her daughter.

After she gave birth in our kitchen, the paramedics came and escorted us to the hospital. They said they were both very healthy even though Shantel got a tear from pushing out a 9 pound 4 oz baby girl. I couldn't wait to tell her that I help bring her into this world.

"What are you going to name her?". I ask.

"Should be chunky ass little girl". Damien answers, laughing while doing so.

"Shut up Damien". Shantel tells him with a mug. "That's definitely not her name".

"She was born in a kitchen and came out weighing more than we made that bet on".

We made a bet awhile ago that she was going to be around 8 pounds because of the way Shantel was eating. Never did we expect her to even pass the 8 pound limit we set for her.

"Her father and I want to name her Heavenly".

I put my hand over my mouth to contain my scream of excitement. "That is should a beautiful name". I tell her.

"Boujie but I like it". Damien adds. "Both the parents have ugly ass names so of course the baby has to be called something more majestic".

"Shut up Damien". We both say in union.

"I was joking!". He replies laughing.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

I lay Na'sir on my chest and kiss his forehead repeatedly. He was so peaceful while he was sleeping. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wrap my arms around him.

The room door opens. Damien has his gun out. He puts his index finger over his mouth indicating for me to be quiet. My heart fell to the floor. I lift up a sleeping Na'sir and walk towards the bathroom, locking the door behind us. I open the bathroom cabinet and pull out the glock 19 that Damien brought for my protection.

A few minutes later. Damien knocks on the bathroom door. I knew it was him because this was our go to plan if something in the house didn't feel right. I put the gun down and unlock the door. He immediately pulls me and Na'sir into a tight hug.

"What's going on?". I ask him quickly.

"I need you to pack some clothes for you and my son, we're going to have to lay low for awhile because John escaped and I know he's going to want revenge for all the torture we put him through". He explains to me.

"Damien, I can't do this again". I tell him as tears begin to cloud my vision.

"I'm going to drop you guys at my dad's cabin, I've never mentioned it to any of the guys including RJ and he's my cousin".

"I'm scared". I begin to cry making Na'sir turn wildly in my arms.

"I know you're scared but please". He holds my face and lifts my head up. "We're going to get through this together, I won't let any harm come to you guys".

"I'll start packing the things".

I hand him Na'sir and begin to pack bags for the three of us. Once I was finish, he puts them inside of the trunk of my car and buckles Na'sir into the car seat.

"I'm going to stop by the grocery store so we can grab groceries and some hygiene stuff once were out of town". Damien says to me as we both get situated inside my car.

"Okay Damien". I respond with frustration.

I look out the window as the rain begins to fall. Tears start to make their way out of my eyes as we pull out of our driveway. I can't believe this was happening, not again.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Author's note: Sooooooooooooo I have some explaining to do. I wanted to end this story at chapter 20 plus add a epilogue for the end. But there's been a change of plan. There's so much more stuff that I have planned for this book. Enjoy 😘

10 chapters or more for an early chapter release

Vote comment and stay safe ❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
71.5K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...
54.5K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...