Hessa.

Bởi CalypsoCali

Tessa and hardin reunite after tessa leaves hardin due to his mental health and his actions when they were to... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 17

1.4K 49 9
Bởi CalypsoCali

Warning: Sensitive scenes in this chapter.

2 weeks later...

I arrived in LA a few hours ago and I've just unpacked my stuff into my hotel room so I decide to take my planner out and see what I have to get done this week. Im quite nervous about meeting my new bride. . Im sure she's a lovely person and I will have a blast planning the wedding but part of me is nervous that she might be one of those celebrities who let's fame go straight to her head.

I get all my stuff ready for tommorow and decide to factime hardin. Its already dark out now so he shouldn't be busy.

"Hey" he picks up on the first ring.

"You having fun?"

"As fun as unpacking gets so far." Thats all I've done.

"I miss you already" he pouts

"I miss you too. I will be back soon though."
Me and hardin end up talking on the phone for another hour before ending the call to go to sleep.

The next day I get up bright and early with all my stuff ready and head out the door to a car already waiting for me. Im Supposed to be meeting Lily at her actual house which is new territory for me. Im shocked when the car pulls up to a big house covered in ivy with a small pathway hidden in the trees leading up to it. I walk up to the 2 big doors and I hear shouting from inside. Suddenly the doors push open knocking my computer out of my hands and onto the stone floor. I look up at the lady who just barged past me and she looks me up and down and says "I will send you a check for that." And rolling her eyes she walks away.

"Im sorry about that she has a very short fuse. Come in." I plaster a smile on but inside im livid because my laptop is now broken and EVERYTHING is on that laptop.

"My name is Jackie its lovely to meet you." She shakes my hand and closes the door behind me.

"Lovely to meet you too. Wheres the bride?" I ask.

"Oh you just met her. Shes probably driving to Taco bell having another one of her daily break downs but she'll be back soon." Im starting to think this is going to be one of my most difficult brides I've ever dealt with. We sit down at the table and I get my notepad out ready.

"So I know she wants white,red and black to be the colour scheme and she also said she wants it to be in a church but not one of those small ones one of those massive churches with big windows. We havent got a dress yet and there will be no bridesmaids. Theres going to be 850 guests and a ton of paparazzi so we are going to need somewhere to put them. The cake needs to be 6 layers and there needs to be big long tables,she doesnt want round circle tables dotted everywhere. There needs to be LOTS of flowers and she also mentioned something about a flower wall for photos. You'll have to double check with her on all of this because I don't want get fired and I think she might loose her mind if she fires another wedding planner." I really dont know what to say about all of this. First off I think I missed a few points she mentioned and secondly I think she said something about firing other wedding planners before me which doesn't make me extremely nervous at all. (Major sarcasm)

I hear the door slam and my bride charges in throwing her bag against the wall. I jump from her sudden burst of outrage.

"Jenny this is the new wedding planner." She introduces me to my very emotionally unstable bride.

"Hi im Tessa its lovely to meet you." I put my hand out for her to shake it and she looks me up and down again for the 2nd time today

"Hmm I wish I could say the same." She scoffs. I put my hand down and try to swallow her coldness towards me. She sits down at the table with us and just starts at me.

"Um is there anything specifically you know you want to have in the wedding?" I ask.

"Do you always wear such...boring clothing? You look like a Lawyer who went to hell and back and showed up for a court hearing the next day."

"Im sorry what?" What the actual fuck is happening.

"Tell me did you have a tough childhood? You come accross very weak to me. Like people walk all over you. Actually no you seem like one of those girls who gets her first proper boyfriend who treats you like shit and abuses you on a daily basis but you fell in love with the idiot so you beg him not to leave you then eventually you were stupid enough to move in with him and then things got even worse and eventually developed into domestic abuse but you didn't do anything about it because you would say it was your own fault. You were raped and hit on a daily basis so eventually you had enough and tried to leave him but he was so fucked up in the head that he ended up killing you and dumping your body in a woods. People searched for a few days but eventually gave up and realised you really weren't worth there time so the case went cold and you were forever forgotten and only remembered as the naive suck up who went to church but got a psychotic boyfriend who killed you in your sleep. Am I right or am I right. I got at least the daddy issues correct." She turns to Jackie to see if she agrees. She just sits there with her head looking down not making eye contact with anyone. Im stunned by how much of an absolute bitch this women is.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? You know you are hands down one of the rudest people I have ever come accross and not only that but you act like a bitch for a living and speak to people like shit just to cover up the fact that in reality you are insecure,entitled women who's on her 5th marriage because no one truly loves her and you don't know if your really in love with them because you don't know what love feels like,most likely because of the fact that your mother was a drug addict and your father left you at a young age. You were neglected as a child and saw things no child should ever see. You lived in a trailer with your joke of a mother who constantly had new boyfriends who hit her coming and leaving every week until eventually you had enough and left only to return a few weeks later to find her OD on the floor so before you go making assumptions about other people and treating them like something you scrape off your shoe try looking in the mirror and dealing with your own shit so your not a constant burden to everyone's day. I mean do you seriously think the people around you look forward to seeing you because I sure as hell dont think so and I will not stay here for the next month planning a wedding for some self absorbed hoar who thinks she's better than everyone else. You can find another wedding planner or even better try planning your own god damn wedding because you don't deserve anyone else's time trying to make you happy." I pick up my stuff and slam the door on my way out of the house. I've never been spoke to like that before and I wasn't going to let her talk to me like that. I cant lie i did snap and im extremely wound up right now. I call a cab and make my way back to my hotel room ready to pack my stuff and leave. I decide to call hardin because he's the only one who can calm me down right now.

"Hey how's your day going?" He asks.

"Im packing my stuff now and I'll be home late tonight probably."

"Whoa whoa whoa whay happened why are you coming home already?" He picks up on my tone

"I dont even wanna talk about it but I'll just say that shes the most self entitled rude women I have ever met in my life and she treated me like shit within the first 5 minutes I was there so I'm not doing her wedding she can do it her fucking self.She started talking about my dad."

"Did you say something to her that would have made her mad?" Is he fucking kidding me right now.

"Are you serious right now hardin?"

"Well maybe you offended her or something." I hang up the phone on him and finish packing my stuff up. He did exactly what he shouldn't have done in that situation. He could clearly tell I was frustrated and annoyed about what happened and he had the audacity to say that maybe it was me that was in the wrong.
My phone doesn't stop ringing for the next hour with calls and texts coming from hardin but im too annoyed to talk to him right now. I get in a new taxi for the 3rd time today and make my way to the airport. Its around 7 in the afternoon right now and my flight isn't until 9. Its only a short flight just under 2 hours long so I should be home before I know it.

A few hours later...

I land in Washington and its just after midnight. My flight got delayed because of some drunk man on board. I roll my suitcase back to my car and its one of the only cars left on this level. I put my suitcase in the back when suddenly a hand covers my mouth and im pulled back behind a big pillar. I try to fight him and he turns me around hitting me straight in the face. I fall to the ground and he climbs on top of me putting his hands back over my mouth. I claw at his arms and kick my legs thrashing my full body weight around trying to get him off me. He pulls my skirt up above my waist and yanks my panties down pushing himself inside of me. The pain of him pushing in and out of me so hard is overwhelming and in this moment i would rather be dead.I bite down on his hand as hard as I can and he flinches away. I scream as loud as I can for help hoping someone will hear me and all I can see is his fist rising in the air coming down on me till all I can see is black.

This was a tough chapter to write and so will the next few chapters. Im sorry I havent written in a while but I will try to update more frequently only if you guys want me too though. On a lighter note its only 52 days till Christmas!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
446K 30.3K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
70.7K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...